Total Posts:91|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

If Trump wins..I'm moving to....

Greyparrot
Posts: 15,671
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 2:59:10 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
Why Canada? Wouldn't you logically want to move to Mexico?
I find myself intrigued by your subvocal oscillations.
A singular development of cat communications
That obviates your basic hedonistic predilection,
For a rhythmic stroking of your fur to demonstrate affection.
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,591
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 3:00:31 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 9/11/2016 2:59:10 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
Why Canada? Wouldn't you logically want to move to Mexico?

I'm going to move to Thailand.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
twocupcakes
Posts: 3,199
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 3:43:05 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 9/11/2016 2:59:10 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
Why Canada? Wouldn't you logically want to move to Mexico?

Canada is way better than Mexico. Why Mexico?
Greyparrot
Posts: 15,671
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 3:47:55 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 9/11/2016 3:43:05 AM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 9/11/2016 2:59:10 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
Why Canada? Wouldn't you logically want to move to Mexico?

Canada is way better than Mexico. Why Mexico?

Because he is deporting so many, don't you want to be with like-minded exiles?
I find myself intrigued by your subvocal oscillations.
A singular development of cat communications
That obviates your basic hedonistic predilection,
For a rhythmic stroking of your fur to demonstrate affection.
ThinkBig
Posts: 2,124
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 5:33:16 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 9/11/2016 2:59:10 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
Why Canada? Wouldn't you logically want to move to Mexico?

I'm moving to Israel.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge or vote? Nominate me!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
triangle.128k
Posts: 4,284
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 5:56:37 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 9/11/2016 5:33:16 AM, ThinkBig wrote:
At 9/11/2016 2:59:10 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
Why Canada? Wouldn't you logically want to move to Mexico?

I'm moving to Israel.

http://youtube.com...
ThinkBig
Posts: 2,124
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 6:11:54 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 9/11/2016 5:56:37 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 9/11/2016 5:33:16 AM, ThinkBig wrote:
At 9/11/2016 2:59:10 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
Why Canada? Wouldn't you logically want to move to Mexico?

I'm moving to Israel.

http://youtube.com...

Lol.

Free Gaza! From Hamas!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge or vote? Nominate me!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ThePostMarxist
Posts: 64
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 11:45:27 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 9/11/2016 6:11:54 AM, ThinkBig wrote:
At 9/11/2016 5:56:37 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 9/11/2016 5:33:16 AM, ThinkBig wrote:
At 9/11/2016 2:59:10 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
Why Canada? Wouldn't you logically want to move to Mexico?

I'm moving to Israel.

http://youtube.com...


Lol.

Free Gaza! From Hamas!

Free Gaza from the fascist apartheid state of Israel
Skepsikyma
Posts: 8,866
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 12:01:37 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 9/11/2016 2:59:10 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
Why Canada? Wouldn't you logically want to move to Mexico?

Lol, for the same reason that they live in lily-white enclaves.

Upper-middle class whites would rather endure regular sub-zero temperatures than live in a country full of brown people.
"See now Oblivion shimmering all around us, its very tranquility deadlier than tempest. How little all our keels have troubled it. Time in its deeps swims like a monstrous whale; and, like a whale, feeds on the littlest things -- small tunes and little unskilled songs of the olden, golden evenings -- and anon turneth whale-like to overthrow whole ships."
- Lord Dunsany -

"We enjoy, we see nothing by direct vision; but only by reflection, and in anatomical dismemberment."
- Thomas Carlyle -
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 12:19:09 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 9/11/2016 2:59:10 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
Why Canada? Wouldn't you logically want to move to Mexico?

They are welcome to try any of the human rights violating nations supporting Hillary's campaign.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
illegalcombat
Posts: 910
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 12:52:04 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 9/11/2016 2:59:10 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
Why Canada? Wouldn't you logically want to move to Mexico?

Too many Mexicans.
Capital
Posts: 588
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 1:27:09 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 9/11/2016 2:59:10 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
Why Canada? Wouldn't you logically want to move to Mexico?

There's a reason thr Mexicans want to come here
Im not a Nazi
lannan13
Posts: 23,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 1:59:31 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 9/11/2016 6:11:54 AM, ThinkBig wrote:
At 9/11/2016 5:56:37 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 9/11/2016 5:33:16 AM, ThinkBig wrote:
At 9/11/2016 2:59:10 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
Why Canada? Wouldn't you logically want to move to Mexico?

I'm moving to Israel.

http://youtube.com...


Lol.

Free Gaza! From Hamas!

Nah.

Israel should rise again! Occupy Golem Heights, Occupy West Bank, Occupy the Sinani Pen, Occupy the Suez Cannal, Occupy Gaza, a United Israel! Netenyahu for Israeli Emporer!
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
lannan13
Posts: 23,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 2:00:21 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 9/11/2016 11:45:27 AM, ThePostMarxist wrote:
At 9/11/2016 6:11:54 AM, ThinkBig wrote:
At 9/11/2016 5:56:37 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 9/11/2016 5:33:16 AM, ThinkBig wrote:
At 9/11/2016 2:59:10 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
Why Canada? Wouldn't you logically want to move to Mexico?

I'm moving to Israel.

http://youtube.com...


Lol.

Free Gaza! From Hamas!

Free Gaza from the fascist apartheid state of Israel

We need Israel to be expansionist as those Muslim fascists are trying to destroy the Jewish way of life.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
twocupcakes
Posts: 3,199
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 3:19:05 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 9/11/2016 3:47:55 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 9/11/2016 3:43:05 AM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 9/11/2016 2:59:10 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
Why Canada? Wouldn't you logically want to move to Mexico?

Canada is way better than Mexico. Why Mexico?

Because he is deporting so many, don't you want to be with like-minded exiles?

Canada hates Trump as well. There are plenty of like-minded Trump haters in Canada. It also is a nicer country.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 3:40:23 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 9/11/2016 2:59:10 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
Why Canada? Wouldn't you logically want to move to Mexico?

Well... Here is how it would go.

I have a brother in Montreal. Its a great city, lots of fun. That would be the easy path.

I would LOVE to live in Rakovic Iceland or Greece. Greece is problematic right now, so it would have to be Rakovic.

So, I don't know. Montreal, THEN Rakovic? Perhaps a year in New Zealand.
Tree_of_Death
Posts: 1,592
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 3:41:50 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 9/11/2016 2:59:10 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
Why Canada? Wouldn't you logically want to move to Mexico?

I'll be moving to Proxima B.
"If life were easy, it wouldn't be difficult."--Kermit the Frog

#Treebrokethechurchbells--DD

"I am after all the purveyor of intellectually dishonest propaganda." --YYW

"I've lived in the mountains; I've lived on the sea; If there's one thing I've learned, there's no designated place to pee."--Vaarka

Join the revolution! http://www.debate.org...
twocupcakes
Posts: 3,199
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 4:54:40 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 9/11/2016 2:59:10 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
Why Canada? Wouldn't you logically want to move to Mexico?

The real question is why don't Trump supporters move to a dictatorship like North Korea, or Russia. Trump supporters clearly want a "dear leader" to worship.
Greyparrot
Posts: 15,671
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 5:54:10 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 9/11/2016 3:19:05 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 9/11/2016 3:47:55 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 9/11/2016 3:43:05 AM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 9/11/2016 2:59:10 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
Why Canada? Wouldn't you logically want to move to Mexico?

Canada is way better than Mexico. Why Mexico?

Because he is deporting so many, don't you want to be with like-minded exiles?

Canada hates Trump as well. There are plenty of like-minded Trump haters in Canada. It also is a nicer country.

By nicer you mean whiter and less sombreros...
I find myself intrigued by your subvocal oscillations.
A singular development of cat communications
That obviates your basic hedonistic predilection,
For a rhythmic stroking of your fur to demonstrate affection.
Greyparrot
Posts: 15,671
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 5:56:06 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 9/11/2016 4:54:40 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 9/11/2016 2:59:10 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
Why Canada? Wouldn't you logically want to move to Mexico?

The real question is why don't Trump supporters move to a dictatorship like North Korea, or Russia. Trump supporters clearly want a "dear leader" to worship.

No, If Trump are the real racist, then places like Canada or Norway are is the white...err right choice.
I find myself intrigued by your subvocal oscillations.
A singular development of cat communications
That obviates your basic hedonistic predilection,
For a rhythmic stroking of your fur to demonstrate affection.
twocupcakes
Posts: 3,199
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 6:22:14 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 9/11/2016 5:54:10 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 9/11/2016 3:19:05 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 9/11/2016 3:47:55 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 9/11/2016 3:43:05 AM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 9/11/2016 2:59:10 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
Why Canada? Wouldn't you logically want to move to Mexico?

Canada is way better than Mexico. Why Mexico?

Because he is deporting so many, don't you want to be with like-minded exiles?

Canada hates Trump as well. There are plenty of like-minded Trump haters in Canada. It also is a nicer country.

By nicer you mean whiter and less sombreros...

I mean higher standard of living, better beer and poutine.
twocupcakes
Posts: 3,199
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 6:23:18 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 9/11/2016 5:56:06 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 9/11/2016 4:54:40 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 9/11/2016 2:59:10 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
Why Canada? Wouldn't you logically want to move to Mexico?

The real question is why don't Trump supporters move to a dictatorship like North Korea, or Russia. Trump supporters clearly want a "dear leader" to worship.

No, If Trump are the real racist, then places like Canada or Norway are is the white...err right choice.

Trump supporters would not be welcome in Canada or Norway. Canada and Norway are free countries that do not like dictators.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 6:35:34 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 9/11/2016 2:59:10 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
Why Canada? Wouldn't you logically want to move to Mexico?

If Trump wins I'm moving to Oklahoma. Sound nice?
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Greyparrot
Posts: 15,671
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 6:46:57 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 9/11/2016 6:23:18 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 9/11/2016 5:56:06 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 9/11/2016 4:54:40 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 9/11/2016 2:59:10 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
Why Canada? Wouldn't you logically want to move to Mexico?

The real question is why don't Trump supporters move to a dictatorship like North Korea, or Russia. Trump supporters clearly want a "dear leader" to worship.

No, If Trump are the real racist, then places like Canada or Norway are is the white...err right choice.

Trump supporters would not be welcome in Canada or Norway. Canada and Norway are free countries that do not like dictators.

They won't need dictators, cause they will be surrounded with whites.
I find myself intrigued by your subvocal oscillations.
A singular development of cat communications
That obviates your basic hedonistic predilection,
For a rhythmic stroking of your fur to demonstrate affection.
twocupcakes
Posts: 3,199
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 7:22:32 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 9/11/2016 6:46:57 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 9/11/2016 6:23:18 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 9/11/2016 5:56:06 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 9/11/2016 4:54:40 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 9/11/2016 2:59:10 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
Why Canada? Wouldn't you logically want to move to Mexico?

The real question is why don't Trump supporters move to a dictatorship like North Korea, or Russia. Trump supporters clearly want a "dear leader" to worship.

No, If Trump are the real racist, then places like Canada or Norway are is the white...err right choice.

Trump supporters would not be welcome in Canada or Norway. Canada and Norway are free countries that do not like dictators.

They won't need dictators, cause they will be surrounded with whites.

Why not go to Russia then? It has a dictator and whites.
Greyparrot
Posts: 15,671
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 7:57:21 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 9/11/2016 7:22:32 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 9/11/2016 6:46:57 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 9/11/2016 6:23:18 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 9/11/2016 5:56:06 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 9/11/2016 4:54:40 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 9/11/2016 2:59:10 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
Why Canada? Wouldn't you logically want to move to Mexico?

The real question is why don't Trump supporters move to a dictatorship like North Korea, or Russia. Trump supporters clearly want a "dear leader" to worship.

No, If Trump are the real racist, then places like Canada or Norway are is the white...err right choice.

Trump supporters would not be welcome in Canada or Norway. Canada and Norway are free countries that do not like dictators.

They won't need dictators, cause they will be surrounded with whites.

Why not go to Russia then? It has a dictator and whites.

Canada has english speaking whites. Makes for more coherent racist shindigs.
I find myself intrigued by your subvocal oscillations.
A singular development of cat communications
That obviates your basic hedonistic predilection,
For a rhythmic stroking of your fur to demonstrate affection.
twocupcakes
Posts: 3,199
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 8:05:35 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 9/11/2016 7:57:21 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 9/11/2016 7:22:32 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 9/11/2016 6:46:57 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 9/11/2016 6:23:18 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 9/11/2016 5:56:06 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 9/11/2016 4:54:40 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 9/11/2016 2:59:10 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
Why Canada? Wouldn't you logically want to move to Mexico?

The real question is why don't Trump supporters move to a dictatorship like North Korea, or Russia. Trump supporters clearly want a "dear leader" to worship.

No, If Trump are the real racist, then places like Canada or Norway are is the white...err right choice.

Trump supporters would not be welcome in Canada or Norway. Canada and Norway are free countries that do not like dictators.

They won't need dictators, cause they will be surrounded with whites.

Why not go to Russia then? It has a dictator and whites.

Canada has english speaking whites. Makes for more coherent racist shindigs.

Canada has other races as well. Toronto is only 51% white. Canada is a free, tolerant country, that respects people of all religion and race. I do not think Trump supporters will like it. It is not racist or enough of a dictatorship for them.
Greyparrot
Posts: 15,671
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 8:21:13 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 9/11/2016 8:05:35 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 9/11/2016 7:57:21 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 9/11/2016 7:22:32 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 9/11/2016 6:46:57 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 9/11/2016 6:23:18 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 9/11/2016 5:56:06 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 9/11/2016 4:54:40 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 9/11/2016 2:59:10 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
Why Canada? Wouldn't you logically want to move to Mexico?

The real question is why don't Trump supporters move to a dictatorship like North Korea, or Russia. Trump supporters clearly want a "dear leader" to worship.

No, If Trump are the real racist, then places like Canada or Norway are is the white...err right choice.

Trump supporters would not be welcome in Canada or Norway. Canada and Norway are free countries that do not like dictators.

They won't need dictators, cause they will be surrounded with whites.

Why not go to Russia then? It has a dictator and whites.

Canada has english speaking whites. Makes for more coherent racist shindigs.

Canada has other races as well. Toronto is only 51% white. Canada is a free, tolerant country, that respects people of all religion and race. I do not think Trump supporters will like it. It is not racist or enough of a dictatorship for them.

Canada has a far higher percentage of english speaking whites. Racists will enjoy their new home. Time to corrupt the ivory tower.
I find myself intrigued by your subvocal oscillations.
A singular development of cat communications
That obviates your basic hedonistic predilection,
For a rhythmic stroking of your fur to demonstrate affection.