Total Posts:61|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Is Donald Trump racist?

triangle.128k
Posts: 3,635
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 3:31:53 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
Why is Donald Trump racist?

I've heard so many people call him a racist white supremacist, but the evidence as to why does not make any sense.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,542
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 3:32:54 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/11/2016 3:31:53 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
Why is Donald Trump racist?

I've heard so many people call him a racist white supremacist, but the evidence as to why does not make any sense.

Precisely. And when I try to debate this with people, they practically stick their fingers in their ears and walk away.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,542
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 3:37:08 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
And then I get called a racist islamaphobic mysoginist bigot for supporting him.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,635
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 3:37:19 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/11/2016 3:32:54 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 9/11/2016 3:31:53 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
Why is Donald Trump racist?

I've heard so many people call him a racist white supremacist, but the evidence as to why does not make any sense.

Precisely. And when I try to debate this with people, they practically stick their fingers in their ears and walk away.

Or they bring up his temporary ban on Muslim immigration (not a race), his hard stance on illegal immigrants, or some other logical fallacy.

The media keeps targeting him...
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,542
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 3:42:46 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/11/2016 3:37:19 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 9/11/2016 3:32:54 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 9/11/2016 3:31:53 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
Why is Donald Trump racist?

I've heard so many people call him a racist white supremacist, but the evidence as to why does not make any sense.

Precisely. And when I try to debate this with people, they practically stick their fingers in their ears and walk away.

Or they bring up his temporary ban on Muslim immigration (not a race), his hard stance on illegal immigrants, or some other logical fallacy.

Yep, and then I point out that it isn't racism, but strict policy on specific problematic groups of people.

The media keeps targeting him...

Yeah. The mainstream media needs to go to hell.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 3:51:00 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/11/2016 3:31:53 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
Why is Donald Trump racist?

I've heard so many people call him a racist white supremacist, but the evidence as to why does not make any sense.

According to Hilary, 50% of Trump voters are racist. Ask her.
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,635
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 4:00:56 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/11/2016 3:51:00 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 9/11/2016 3:31:53 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
Why is Donald Trump racist?

I've heard so many people call him a racist white supremacist, but the evidence as to why does not make any sense.

According to Hilary, 50% of Trump voters are racist. Ask her.

I met many Trump supporters and none of them were racist to me being a racial minority.

But hey, the stupidest things are racist to SJWs.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 4:05:21 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/11/2016 4:00:56 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 9/11/2016 3:51:00 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 9/11/2016 3:31:53 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
Why is Donald Trump racist?

I've heard so many people call him a racist white supremacist, but the evidence as to why does not make any sense.

According to Hilary, 50% of Trump voters are racist. Ask her.

I met many Trump supporters and none of them were racist to me being a racial minority.

But hey, the stupidest things are racist to SJWs.

I absolutely love watching youtube clips of blacks putting Trump protesters down.
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,635
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 4:06:31 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/11/2016 4:05:21 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 9/11/2016 4:00:56 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 9/11/2016 3:51:00 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 9/11/2016 3:31:53 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
Why is Donald Trump racist?

I've heard so many people call him a racist white supremacist, but the evidence as to why does not make any sense.

According to Hilary, 50% of Trump voters are racist. Ask her.

I met many Trump supporters and none of them were racist to me being a racial minority.

But hey, the stupidest things are racist to SJWs.

I absolutely love watching youtube clips of blacks putting Trump protesters down.

The majority of Blacks should stop supporting politicians from the party that made their living conditions even worse than they were.

The Liberal welfare state is one thing that threw them back quite a bit.
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 4:08:05 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/11/2016 3:31:53 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
Why is Donald Trump racist?

I've heard so many people call him a racist white supremacist, but the evidence as to why does not make any sense.

There are almost no democrats on the major news networks accusing trump of being a racist ... it's a nebulous accusation and there's virtually no profit in repeating it. What they say is that he "traffics" racism and consciously attracts racist elements (which is objectively true).

That said ... your op is still completely off base. Trump's firm was sued by the department of justice in the 70s for discriminating against minority applicants seeking tenancy. The DOJ discovered that they literally designated minorities as "C" for "colored" and then rejected them. The department even sent two undercover applicants, first a black applicant, then a white one, to test their practices -- the black applicant was told that no apartment was available, the white one was shown two apartments to choose from. Trump settled the case. (this is just one instance -- but he has a clear and consistent history of housing discrimination)

Trump was also one of the loudest voices calling for the execution of the central park five in the 90s (all of whom would eventually be exonerated).

In 2011/12, trump aggressively insisted that the first black president of the united states was born in kenya.

---------

And really, does it help that the former grand wizard of the ku klux klan is so emboldened by trump's campaign as to run for the U.S. senate endorsing the GOP nominee and insisting that they share similar values and ideals?
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 4:10:58 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/11/2016 4:06:31 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 9/11/2016 4:05:21 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 9/11/2016 4:00:56 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 9/11/2016 3:51:00 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 9/11/2016 3:31:53 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
Why is Donald Trump racist?

I've heard so many people call him a racist white supremacist, but the evidence as to why does not make any sense.

According to Hilary, 50% of Trump voters are racist. Ask her.

I met many Trump supporters and none of them were racist to me being a racial minority.

But hey, the stupidest things are racist to SJWs.

I absolutely love watching youtube clips of blacks putting Trump protesters down.

The majority of Blacks should stop supporting politicians from the party that made their living conditions even worse than they were.

The Liberal welfare state is one thing that threw them back quite a bit.

Detroit will continue to vote Democratic until it is completely eroded to the ground.
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,635
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 4:11:07 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/11/2016 4:08:05 AM, 000ike wrote:
At 9/11/2016 3:31:53 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
Why is Donald Trump racist?

I've heard so many people call him a racist white supremacist, but the evidence as to why does not make any sense.

There are almost no democrats on the major news networks accusing trump of being a racist ... it's a nebulous accusation and there's virtually no profit in repeating it. What they say is that he "traffics" racism and consciously attracts racist elements (which is objectively true).
So you agree he isn't racist?

That said ... your op is still completely off base. Trump's firm was sued by the department of justice in the 70s for discriminating against minority applicants seeking tenancy. The DOJ discovered that they literally designated minorities as "C" for "colored" and then rejected them. The department even sent two undercover applicants, first a black applicant, then a white one, to test their practices -- the black applicant was told that no apartment was available, the white one was shown two apartments to choose from. Trump settled the case. (this is just one instance -- but he has a clear and consistent history of housing discrimination)
Is it impossible for somebody to stop becoming racist?

Was it Trump or his employees? Stupid evidence.

Trump was also one of the loudest voices calling for the execution of the central park five in the 90s (all of whom would eventually be exonerated).
and?

In 2011/12, trump aggressively insisted that the first black president of the united states was born in kenya.
why is that racist?

---------

And really, does it help that the former grand wizard of the ku klux klan is so emboldened by trump's campaign as to run for the U.S. senate endorsing the GOP nominee and insisting that they share similar values and ideals?
He never knew anything as he stated
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,635
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 4:12:25 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/11/2016 4:10:58 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 9/11/2016 4:06:31 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 9/11/2016 4:05:21 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 9/11/2016 4:00:56 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 9/11/2016 3:51:00 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 9/11/2016 3:31:53 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
Why is Donald Trump racist?

I've heard so many people call him a racist white supremacist, but the evidence as to why does not make any sense.

According to Hilary, 50% of Trump voters are racist. Ask her.

I met many Trump supporters and none of them were racist to me being a racial minority.

But hey, the stupidest things are racist to SJWs.

I absolutely love watching youtube clips of blacks putting Trump protesters down.

The majority of Blacks should stop supporting politicians from the party that made their living conditions even worse than they were.

The Liberal welfare state is one thing that threw them back quite a bit.

Detroit will continue to vote Democratic until it is completely eroded to the ground.

Detroit, one of the most prosperous and wealthiest cities during the Industrial revolution... I wonder what happens if we add a little bit of Democrat Politicia-

oh shoot.
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 4:18:19 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/11/2016 4:11:07 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 9/11/2016 4:08:05 AM, 000ike wrote:
At 9/11/2016 3:31:53 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
Why is Donald Trump racist?

I've heard so many people call him a racist white supremacist, but the evidence as to why does not make any sense.

There are almost no democrats on the major news networks accusing trump of being a racist ... it's a nebulous accusation and there's virtually no profit in repeating it. What they say is that he "traffics" racism and consciously attracts racist elements (which is objectively true).
So you agree he isn't racist?

The term hardly means anything anymore ... especially not as a wholesale description of a person's character. I prefer to describe statements and actions as racist.

That said ... your op is still completely off base. Trump's firm was sued by the department of justice in the 70s for discriminating against minority applicants seeking tenancy. The DOJ discovered that they literally designated minorities as "C" for "colored" and then rejected them. The department even sent two undercover applicants, first a black applicant, then a white one, to test their practices -- the black applicant was told that no apartment was available, the white one was shown two apartments to choose from. Trump settled the case. (this is just one instance -- but he has a clear and consistent history of housing discrimination)
Is it impossible for somebody to stop becoming racist?

Was it Trump or his employees? Stupid evidence.

lol you're not very good at processing information (or intelligently rebutting it), are you.

Trump was also one of the loudest voices calling for the execution of the central park five in the 90s (all of whom would eventually be exonerated).
and?

In 2011/12, trump aggressively insisted that the first black president of the united states was born in kenya.
why is that racist?

---------

And really, does it help that the former grand wizard of the ku klux klan is so emboldened by trump's campaign as to run for the U.S. senate endorsing the GOP nominee and insisting that they share similar values and ideals?
He never knew anything as he stated

That is both demonstrably false and completely beside the point.

1) Donald Trump knew who david duke was - he lied.
2) The point, which evidently went over your head, is that an avowed racist feels that he has some affinity with trump and has taken comfort in his message. This bears directly on the nature of the campaign trump is running.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,635
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 4:19:50 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/11/2016 4:18:19 AM, 000ike wrote:
At 9/11/2016 4:11:07 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 9/11/2016 4:08:05 AM, 000ike wrote:
At 9/11/2016 3:31:53 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
Why is Donald Trump racist?

I've heard so many people call him a racist white supremacist, but the evidence as to why does not make any sense.

There are almost no democrats on the major news networks accusing trump of being a racist ... it's a nebulous accusation and there's virtually no profit in repeating it. What they say is that he "traffics" racism and consciously attracts racist elements (which is objectively true).
So you agree he isn't racist?

The term hardly means anything anymore ... especially not as a wholesale description of a person's character. I prefer to describe statements and actions as racist.

That said ... your op is still completely off base. Trump's firm was sued by the department of justice in the 70s for discriminating against minority applicants seeking tenancy. The DOJ discovered that they literally designated minorities as "C" for "colored" and then rejected them. The department even sent two undercover applicants, first a black applicant, then a white one, to test their practices -- the black applicant was told that no apartment was available, the white one was shown two apartments to choose from. Trump settled the case. (this is just one instance -- but he has a clear and consistent history of housing discrimination)
Is it impossible for somebody to stop becoming racist?

Was it Trump or his employees? Stupid evidence.

lol you're not very good at processing information (or intelligently rebutting it), are you.
Give me exact evidence on how Trump himself was involved, or how he couldn't have dropped his racism if it were true entirely.

Trump was also one of the loudest voices calling for the execution of the central park five in the 90s (all of whom would eventually be exonerated).
and?

In 2011/12, trump aggressively insisted that the first black president of the united states was born in kenya.
why is that racist?

---------

And really, does it help that the former grand wizard of the ku klux klan is so emboldened by trump's campaign as to run for the U.S. senate endorsing the GOP nominee and insisting that they share similar values and ideals?
He never knew anything as he stated

That is both demonstrably false and completely beside the point.

1) Donald Trump knew who david duke was - he lied.
How do you know?

2) The point, which evidently went over your head, is that an avowed racist feels that he has some affinity with trump and has taken comfort in his message. This bears directly on the nature of the campaign trump is running.
lol
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 4:41:56 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/11/2016 4:19:50 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 9/11/2016 4:18:19 AM, 000ike wrote:

lol you're not very good at processing information (or intelligently rebutting it), are you.
Give me exact evidence on how Trump himself was involved

He owns a company whose employees are expressly instructed to identify and reject applications from minority tenants. Trump's defense was not that he was unaware that his employees were marking tenants as "C" -- his defense was that he intended to exclude applicants who were receiving welfare (except that in practice, he simply excluded black people) -- tacitly acknowledging that he was aware of and in fact actively perpetuated the review methods which discriminated against black applicants.

If your response is still that "trump is not involved" -- lol then I'm afraid that rises to a certain level of rejectionist stupidity that I'm not willing to entertain.

or how he couldn't have dropped his racism if it were true entirely.

What does this even mean.

1) Donald Trump knew who david duke was - he lied.
How do you know?

https://www.washingtonpost.com...
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 4:48:49 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
PSA: For anyone who supposes, as I did, that the OP was an innocent inquiry, take heed. The OP has every intention of maintaining his beliefs about Trump's connections to racism -- however ignorant and unfounded they may be.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 5:33:27 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/11/2016 4:50:09 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
https://www.reddit.com...

Next question.

lmao this is a gold mine. He literally just says and does anything with impunity ... well, it's clear, he's going to go the way of jennings bryan and goldwater ... straight into the dust bin of american history.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 5:41:01 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/11/2016 5:33:27 AM, 000ike wrote:
At 9/11/2016 4:50:09 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
https://www.reddit.com...

Next question.

lmao this is a gold mine. He literally just says and does anything with impunity ... well, it's clear, he's going to go the way of jennings bryan and goldwater ... straight into the dust bin of american history.

How is the claim he reads Hitler books a goldmine?
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 5:53:23 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/11/2016 5:41:01 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 9/11/2016 5:33:27 AM, 000ike wrote:
At 9/11/2016 4:50:09 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
https://www.reddit.com...

Next question.

lmao this is a gold mine. He literally just says and does anything with impunity ... well, it's clear, he's going to go the way of jennings bryan and goldwater ... straight into the dust bin of american history.

How is the claim he reads Hitler books a goldmine?

The website - the organized compilation of outrageous and bombastic quotes and activities - that's the gold mine. I don't know how you could possibly think I was referring to one single claim about a hitler book -- when did that even enter the conversation...
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 6:02:59 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/11/2016 5:53:23 AM, 000ike wrote:
At 9/11/2016 5:41:01 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 9/11/2016 5:33:27 AM, 000ike wrote:
At 9/11/2016 4:50:09 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
https://www.reddit.com...

Next question.

lmao this is a gold mine. He literally just says and does anything with impunity ... well, it's clear, he's going to go the way of jennings bryan and goldwater ... straight into the dust bin of american history.

How is the claim he reads Hitler books a goldmine?

The website - the organized compilation of outrageous and bombastic quotes and activities - that's the gold mine. I don't know how you could possibly think I was referring to one single claim about a hitler book -- when did that even enter the conversation...

I agree, Hitler shaming is outrageous.
vortex86
Posts: 559
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 2:20:45 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/11/2016 4:18:19 AM, 000ike wrote:
The term hardly means anything anymore ... especially not as a wholesale description of a person's character. I prefer to describe statements and actions as racist.

Trump's long line of African American friends over the years, the lack of racist claims despite his long time in the spotlight would indicate that this is bunk, and the go to when someone opposes the Democratic party. Up until now it held a lot of clout, but it's becoming transparently par for the course. You instead choose to point to 1 loose affiliation of one of his companies as evidence of his racism, someone else's support of Trump, and anything else you can muster. I hate to break it to you but Hillary is a lot more racist with her actions than Trump. The people that actually know Trump and aren't parroting a media narrative for money or 15 seconds of fame have a different opinion of him.

https://www.youtube.com...
lannan13
Posts: 23,017
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 2:27:23 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/11/2016 3:31:53 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
Why is Donald Trump racist?

I've heard so many people call him a racist white supremacist, but the evidence as to why does not make any sense.

I know a few of their supporter in real life (DDO doesn't count) and they are relitively good people. Though there were a few that vandalized the entire campass to post Pepe and 'Trump 2016's" along with derrogatory slurs everywhere. Then again, it might be because I go to a Liberal Arts College and the elections bring out the worst in everyone.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 2:27:26 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/11/2016 2:20:45 PM, vortex86 wrote:
At 9/11/2016 4:18:19 AM, 000ike wrote:
The term hardly means anything anymore ... especially not as a wholesale description of a person's character. I prefer to describe statements and actions as racist.

Trump's long line of African American friends over the years, the lack of racist claims despite his long time in the spotlight would indicate that this is bunk, and the go to when someone opposes the Democratic party. Up until now it held a lot of clout, but it's becoming transparently par for the course. You instead choose to point to 1 loose affiliation of one of his companies as evidence of his racism, someone else's support of Trump, and anything else you can muster. I hate to break it to you but Hillary is a lot more racist with her actions than Trump. The people that actually know Trump and aren't parroting a media narrative for money or 15 seconds of fame have a different opinion of him.

https://www.youtube.com...

The reading comprehension evinced in this response is so poor it hardly merits a rebuttal.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
tejretics
Posts: 6,080
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 2:46:06 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/11/2016 3:31:53 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
Why is Donald Trump racist?

I don't hear that claim much anymore.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
vortex86
Posts: 559
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 3:02:58 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/11/2016 2:27:26 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 9/11/2016 2:20:45 PM, vortex86 wrote:
At 9/11/2016 4:18:19 AM, 000ike wrote:
The term hardly means anything anymore ... especially not as a wholesale description of a person's character. I prefer to describe statements and actions as racist.

Trump's long line of African American friends over the years, the lack of racist claims despite his long time in the spotlight would indicate that this is bunk, and the go to when someone opposes the Democratic party. Up until now it held a lot of clout, but it's becoming transparently par for the course. You instead choose to point to 1 loose affiliation of one of his companies as evidence of his racism, someone else's support of Trump, and anything else you can muster. I hate to break it to you but Hillary is a lot more racist with her actions than Trump. The people that actually know Trump and aren't parroting a media narrative for money or 15 seconds of fame have a different opinion of him.

https://www.youtube.com...

The reading comprehension evinced in this response is so poor it hardly merits a rebuttal.

Yes, ad hominem rebuttals are so much better. I love the level of condescending nature of people that have very weak arguments to begin with. It really is not evidenced by anything that he settles for one. It's not exactly a positive story and many people settle as a means of removing a story from the limelight. Trump stating that he didn't want section-8 is not evidence to support he is guilty of discrimination against blacks, unless you are the one drawing the comparison between section-8 and blacks. Trump wasn't the one physically screening it was a management company he hired. 1973 is how far back you have to go to try and prove your point. He has been in the media much more since then. Oprah at one time told him that he should run for President. It's obvious when she said this in the 80s she was greatly impacted by the 1973 nonstory you're pushing. You are so blinded by your hatred that you continue to spew half-truths and I'm the one that has reading comprehension issues.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 3:34:40 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/11/2016 3:31:53 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
Why is Donald Trump racist?

I've heard so many people call him a racist white supremacist, but the evidence as to why does not make any sense.

OK, OK. Lets work through some of this.

He has a history of problems with equal housing. There are some nasty quotes, and suits going way back in his history of renting to minorities.

He has a consistent history of derogatory comments, and nasty behavior to minorities.

So, I have past action. Past discussion. Future plans. The guy is just a nasty f**k, AND a racist.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 6:04:25 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/11/2016 3:02:58 PM, vortex86 wrote:
At 9/11/2016 2:27:26 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 9/11/2016 2:20:45 PM, vortex86 wrote:
At 9/11/2016 4:18:19 AM, 000ike wrote:
The term hardly means anything anymore ... especially not as a wholesale description of a person's character. I prefer to describe statements and actions as racist.

Trump's long line of African American friends over the years, the lack of racist claims despite his long time in the spotlight would indicate that this is bunk, and the go to when someone opposes the Democratic party. Up until now it held a lot of clout, but it's becoming transparently par for the course. You instead choose to point to 1 loose affiliation of one of his companies as evidence of his racism, someone else's support of Trump, and anything else you can muster. I hate to break it to you but Hillary is a lot more racist with her actions than Trump. The people that actually know Trump and aren't parroting a media narrative for money or 15 seconds of fame have a different opinion of him.

https://www.youtube.com...

The reading comprehension evinced in this response is so poor it hardly merits a rebuttal.

Yes, ad hominem rebuttals are so much better. I love the level of condescending nature of people that have very weak arguments to begin with. It really is not evidenced by anything that he settles for one. It's not exactly a positive story and many people settle as a means of removing a story from the limelight. Trump stating that he didn't want section-8 is not evidence to support he is guilty of discrimination against blacks, unless you are the one drawing the comparison between section-8 and blacks. Trump wasn't the one physically screening it was a management company he hired. 1973 is how far back you have to go to try and prove your point. He has been in the media much more since then. Oprah at one time told him that he should run for President. It's obvious when she said this in the 80s she was greatly impacted by the 1973 nonstory you're pushing. You are so blinded by your hatred that you continue to spew half-truths and I'm the one that has reading comprehension issues.

To be fair, they do this with all the candidates, they find something that has semi-credibility, and then they shotgun it with a laundry list of whacko theories, from Hitler to Space reptiles. It's exactly what Ike said, ludicrous and comedic. How can you take ad Hitlerum seriously?

http://www.abovetopsecret.com...