Total Posts:78|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Trump Supporters are Cry-Babies

twocupcakes
Posts: 2,748
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 10:10:27 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
I find Trump Supporter's outrage about Hillary's "deplorables" comment to be hypocritical. If Trump would have said this, his supporters would say that he is "standing up to political correctness" and "telling it like it is". Yet, when Hillary does it, Trump supporters play the victim and whine about it.The only kind of person that whines more than an SJW is a Trump supporter.

Trump supporters are @ss-kissers. They will kiss Trump's @ss no matter what he says. And Trump is the perfect candidate for his supporters, because Trump loves nothing more than getting his @ss kissed. Trump likes people that suck up to him. It is funny when Trump supporters try to convey a "tough guy" image. All they really want is someones @ss to kiss.
vortex86
Posts: 559
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 10:29:26 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/12/2016 10:10:27 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
I find Trump Supporter's outrage about Hillary's "deplorables" comment to be hypocritical. If Trump would have said this, his supporters would say that he is "standing up to political correctness" and "telling it like it is". Yet, when Hillary does it, Trump supporters play the victim and whine about it.The only kind of person that whines more than an SJW is a Trump supporter.

Trump supporters are @ss-kissers. They will kiss Trump's @ss no matter what he says. And Trump is the perfect candidate for his supporters, because Trump loves nothing more than getting his @ss kissed. Trump likes people that suck up to him. It is funny when Trump supporters try to convey a "tough guy" image. All they really want is someones @ss to kiss.

Honestly, I don't think any of us Trump supporters are offended by the generalizing of the liberals. This is par for the course and the card that is played every year. I also am not offended by someone voicing their opinion (albeit ignorant). Political posturing at its finest. The only reason it's a thing is for the purpose of fairness (Mitt Romney's 47% comment).

I know I've voiced things that I am in opposition to Trump about, I created a thread about it actually. I am not a partisan voter and I objectively chose him as my candidate. In order to defend Hillary you can't say the same. Although, this is the year of voting in opposition to the opposing candidate so there's that.

I'm quite fond of the turn over a new leave that Trump is doing. If you've heard his recent speech as well as his meeting with the Mexican President who has now shown his own desire for a wall between the US and Mexico. Trump showed restraint in regards to Hillary's health and I think it's apparent that he's learning. Hillary's comments on the other hand are obviously a blatant disregard for people that oppose her and for a unified platform she's running that's quite divisive.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 10:38:47 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/12/2016 10:10:27 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
I find Trump Supporter's outrage about Hillary's "deplorables" comment to be hypocritical. If Trump would have said this, his supporters would say that he is "standing up to political correctness" and "telling it like it is". Yet, when Hillary does it, Trump supporters play the victim and whine about it.The only kind of person that whines more than an SJW is a Trump supporter.

Trump supporters are @ss-kissers. They will kiss Trump's @ss no matter what he says. And Trump is the perfect candidate for his supporters, because Trump loves nothing more than getting his @ss kissed. Trump likes people that suck up to him. It is funny when Trump supporters try to convey a "tough guy" image. All they really want is someones @ss to kiss

I don't give a flying rat's tail about Hillary's comments. She can call me the trash of the toilet for all I care. She can call me an ugly balloon gobbling clown. Don't care. She's got the IQ of a cucumber. I take it as a comliment coming out of her forkedhorned face.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 10:40:28 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/12/2016 10:10:27 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
I find Trump Supporter's outrage about Hillary's "deplorables" comment to be hypocritical. If Trump would have said this, his supporters would say that he is "standing up to political correctness" and "telling it like it is". Yet, when Hillary does it, Trump supporters play the victim and whine about it.The only kind of person that whines more than an SJW is a Trump supporter.

Trump supporters are @ss-kissers. They will kiss Trump's @ss no matter what he says. And Trump is the perfect candidate for his supporters, because Trump loves nothing more than getting his @ss kissed. Trump likes people that suck up to him. It is funny when Trump supporters try to convey a "tough guy" image. All they really want is someones @ss to kiss.

She would have said all rather than half but she's holding on to plantation politics knowing minorities support Trump too, like me.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 11:20:28 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/12/2016 10:10:27 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
I find Trump Supporter's outrage about Hillary's "deplorables" comment to be hypocritical. If Trump would have said this, his supporters would say that he is "standing up to political correctness" and "telling it like it is". Yet, when Hillary does it, Trump supporters play the victim and whine about it.The only kind of person that whines more than an SJW is a Trump supporter.

Trump supporters are @ss-kissers. They will kiss Trump's @ss no matter what he says. And Trump is the perfect candidate for his supporters, because Trump loves nothing more than getting his @ss kissed. Trump likes people that suck up to him. It is funny when Trump supporters try to convey a "tough guy" image. All they really want is someones @ss to kiss.

We aren't victims. But if she's going to throw liberal b.s. at us, she shouldn't be surprised when we point out her hypocrisy with a possum eating smirk.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
twocupcakes
Posts: 2,748
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 11:22:17 PM
Posted: 2 months ago

Honestly, I don't think any of us Trump supporters are offended by the generalizing of the liberals. This is par for the course and the card that is played every year. I also am not offended by someone voicing their opinion (albeit ignorant). Political posturing at its finest. The only reason it's a thing is for the purpose of fairness (Mitt Romney's 47% comment).

Fair enough, however I would argue that "deplorable" is a fitting word for many Trump supporters. About half is a pretty solid guesstimate.

I know I've voiced things that I am in opposition to Trump about, I created a thread about it actually. I am not a partisan voter and I objectively chose him as my candidate. In order to defend Hillary you can't say the same. Although, this is the year of voting in opposition to the opposing candidate so there's that.

I will have to look up the thread on why you like Trump. I do not like Hillary at all. However, unless you are delusional or deplorable, Clinton (who sucks) is way way way way way way way better than Trump.

I'm quite fond of the turn over a new leave that Trump is doing. If you've heard his recent speech as well as his meeting with the Mexican President who has now shown his own desire for a wall between the US and Mexico. Trump showed restraint in regards to Hillary's health and I think it's apparent that he's learning. Hillary's comments on the other hand are obviously a blatant disregard for people that oppose her and for a unified platform she's running that's quite divisive.

Do you have goldfish memory? If Trump goes 3 days without saying something that is irresponsible, is his past forgiven. Trump has insulted others much worse than Clinton. If Hillary goes 3 days without insulting Trump supporters will you forgive her too?

Trump promised his supporters than Mexico would pay for the wall, and then he just pussied out and did not say anything to the Mexican President's face. I do not like Trump, his ideas, his divisiveness, ect., but if you are gonna bash Mexico to your supporters, you better bash Mexico when you are there. Trump is all talk and no walk.
vortex86
Posts: 559
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2016 12:12:06 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/12/2016 11:22:17 PM, twocupcakes wrote:

Honestly, I don't think any of us Trump supporters are offended by the generalizing of the liberals. This is par for the course and the card that is played every year. I also am not offended by someone voicing their opinion (albeit ignorant). Political posturing at its finest. The only reason it's a thing is for the purpose of fairness (Mitt Romney's 47% comment).

Fair enough, however I would argue that "deplorable" is a fitting word for many Trump supporters. About half is a pretty solid guesstimate.

20 Million Americans+? I'd say if you think we live in a country like that I feel sorry for you.

I know I've voiced things that I am in opposition to Trump about, I created a thread about it actually. I am not a partisan voter and I objectively chose him as my candidate. In order to defend Hillary you can't say the same. Although, this is the year of voting in opposition to the opposing candidate so there's that.

I will have to look up the thread on why you like Trump. I do not like Hillary at all. However, unless you are delusional or deplorable, Clinton (who sucks) is way way way way way way way better than Trump.

That is your opinion I'd ask you to enlighten me why you think she's better. In what regard?

I'm quite fond of the turn over a new leave that Trump is doing. If you've heard his recent speech as well as his meeting with the Mexican President who has now shown his own desire for a wall between the US and Mexico. Trump showed restraint in regards to Hillary's health and I think it's apparent that he's learning. Hillary's comments on the other hand are obviously a blatant disregard for people that oppose her and for a unified platform she's running that's quite divisive.

Do you have goldfish memory? If Trump goes 3 days without saying something that is irresponsible, is his past forgiven. Trump has insulted others much worse than Clinton. If Hillary goes 3 days without insulting Trump supporters will you forgive her too?


I don't have goldfish memory but many voters sure do. Primaries I said it was fair game and it accomplished exactly what he needed to in order to win the nomination with a small budget. All of Hillary's "scandals" have been erased from people's memories. The Bernie supporters that were disenfranchised by voter fraud already seem to have forgotten about that. That uproar was short lived. They call it an October surprise for a reason, people seem to latch on to the last bit of the race.

Trump promised his supporters than Mexico would pay for the wall, and then he just pussied out and did not say anything to the Mexican President's face. I do not like Trump, his ideas, his divisiveness, ect., but if you are gonna bash Mexico to your supporters, you better bash Mexico when you are there. Trump is all talk and no walk.

This is not a well thought out comment. Why would a "diplomatic" individual bash a President in their own country. I'd say getting the Mexican President to say he wanted a wall between the two countries was head over heels more than I would have expected from their meeting. If you can't see the brilliance in that, we're not going to see eye to eye on the issue.
Peepette
Posts: 1,237
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2016 12:32:39 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/12/2016 10:10:27 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
I find Trump Supporter's outrage about Hillary's "deplorables" comment to be hypocritical. If Trump would have said this, his supporters would say that he is "standing up to political correctness" and "telling it like it is". Yet, when Hillary does it, Trump supporters play the victim and whine about it.The only kind of person that whines more than an SJW is a Trump supporter.

Trump supporters are @ss-kissers. They will kiss Trump's @ss no matter what he says. And Trump is the perfect candidate for his supporters, because Trump loves nothing more than getting his @ss kissed. Trump likes people that suck up to him. It is funny when Trump supporters try to convey a "tough guy" image. All they really want is someones @ss to kiss.

+1
twocupcakes
Posts: 2,748
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2016 10:23:20 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/13/2016 12:12:06 AM, vortex86 wrote:
At 9/12/2016 11:22:17 PM, twocupcakes wrote:

Honestly, I don't think any of us Trump supporters are offended by the generalizing of the liberals. This is par for the course and the card that is played every year. I also am not offended by someone voicing their opinion (albeit ignorant). Political posturing at its finest. The only reason it's a thing is for the purpose of fairness (Mitt Romney's 47% comment).

Fair enough, however I would argue that "deplorable" is a fitting word for many Trump supporters. About half is a pretty solid guesstimate.

20 Million Americans+? I'd say if you think we live in a country like that I feel sorry for you.

You should feel sorry for America. The fact that there is even a single person that thinks Trump is a viable option for President is an embarrassment.

I know I've voiced things that I am in opposition to Trump about, I created a thread about it actually. I am not a partisan voter and I objectively chose him as my candidate. In order to defend Hillary you can't say the same. Although, this is the year of voting in opposition to the opposing candidate so there's that.

I will have to look up the thread on why you like Trump. I do not like Hillary at all. However, unless you are delusional or deplorable, Clinton (who sucks) is way way way way way way way better than Trump.

That is your opinion I'd ask you to enlighten me why you think she's better. In what regard?

I have posted in many other threads. It would be too long to post here.

I'm quite fond of the turn over a new leave that Trump is doing. If you've heard his recent speech as well as his meeting with the Mexican President who has now shown his own desire for a wall between the US and Mexico. Trump showed restraint in regards to Hillary's health and I think it's apparent that he's learning. Hillary's comments on the other hand are obviously a blatant disregard for people that oppose her and for a unified platform she's running that's quite divisive.

Do you have goldfish memory? If Trump goes 3 days without saying something that is irresponsible, is his past forgiven. Trump has insulted others much worse than Clinton. If Hillary goes 3 days without insulting Trump supporters will you forgive her too?


I don't have goldfish memory but many voters sure do. Primaries I said it was fair game and it accomplished exactly what he needed to in order to win the nomination with a small budget. All of Hillary's "scandals" have been erased from people's memories. The Bernie supporters that were disenfranchised by voter fraud already seem to have forgotten about that. That uproar was short lived. They call it an October surprise for a reason, people seem to latch on to the last bit of the race.

So you do not care that Trump blatantly lied to win the primary? Why is lying fair game to you in the Primary?

Trump promised his supporters than Mexico would pay for the wall, and then he just pussied out and did not say anything to the Mexican President's face. I do not like Trump, his ideas, his divisiveness, ect., but if you are gonna bash Mexico to your supporters, you better bash Mexico when you are there. Trump is all talk and no walk.

This is not a well thought out comment. Why would a "diplomatic" individual bash a President in their own country. I'd say getting the Mexican President to say he wanted a wall between the two countries was head over heels more than I would have expected from their meeting. If you can't see the brilliance in that, we're not going to see eye to eye on the issue.

It is about standing by what you say. If you hide behind a computer and tweet insults to Mexico you should have the courage to say it when you are in Mexico.

Further, the Mexican President never said he wanted a wall. You sir, are delusional (at least you are not in the deplorable basket).
twocupcakes
Posts: 2,748
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2016 11:02:56 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/12/2016 10:45:04 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
He has, to use a word I hate, definitely pivoted to less contentious discourse.

He has maintained a "less contentious discourse" for about 5 days. I do not know if I would call that pivoting. A lot of people have gone 5 days without saying something insulting. Even North Korea sometimes goes five days without threatening the free world.
twocupcakes
Posts: 2,748
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2016 11:04:40 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/13/2016 12:42:05 AM, Stymie13 wrote:
Yet another hyper partisan thread...

It is tough not to be partisan when Trump is running on Partisanship alone. Trump changes his policy every day, and his followers do not seem to care. It is almost impossible to attack Trump on policy because he has none.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2016 11:10:39 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/12/2016 10:10:27 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
I find Trump Supporter's outrage about Hillary's "deplorables" comment to be hypocritical. If Trump would have said this, his supporters would say that he is "standing up to political correctness" and "telling it like it is". Yet, when Hillary does it, Trump supporters play the victim and whine about it.The only kind of person that whines more than an SJW is a Trump supporter.

Trump supporters are @ss-kissers. They will kiss Trump's @ss no matter what he says. And Trump is the perfect candidate for his supporters, because Trump loves nothing more than getting his @ss kissed. Trump likes people that suck up to him. It is funny when Trump supporters try to convey a "tough guy" image. All they really want is someones @ss to kiss.

I was disappointed actually. I was expecting her to call us racist, bigoted banana gobbling chimps, but aaah...to my disappointment she found a new word in the dictionary to add to her pansy rhetoric. I've called her worse than she'll ever call me. But of course, I'm not riddled with scandal, murder, assassinations, and/or plabnation politics, nor does Goldman Sachs and Saudi Arabia own me.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
kevin24018
Posts: 1,804
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2016 5:47:02 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/12/2016 10:10:27 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
I find Trump Supporter's outrage about Hillary's "deplorables" comment to be hypocritical. If Trump would have said this, his supporters would say that he is "standing up to political correctness" and "telling it like it is". Yet, when Hillary does it, Trump supporters play the victim and whine about it.The only kind of person that whines more than an SJW is a Trump supporter.

Trump supporters are @ss-kissers. They will kiss Trump's @ss no matter what he says. And Trump is the perfect candidate for his supporters, because Trump loves nothing more than getting his @ss kissed. Trump likes people that suck up to him. It is funny when Trump supporters try to convey a "tough guy" image. All they really want is someones @ss to kiss.

They are hypocritical, you are hypocritical, everyone is hypocritical, The Last Boy Scout quote "The sky is blue, water is wet, women have secrets."
Thanks captain obvious!
twocupcakes
Posts: 2,748
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2016 9:22:34 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/14/2016 5:47:02 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 9/12/2016 10:10:27 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
I find Trump Supporter's outrage about Hillary's "deplorables" comment to be hypocritical. If Trump would have said this, his supporters would say that he is "standing up to political correctness" and "telling it like it is". Yet, when Hillary does it, Trump supporters play the victim and whine about it.The only kind of person that whines more than an SJW is a Trump supporter.

Trump supporters are @ss-kissers. They will kiss Trump's @ss no matter what he says. And Trump is the perfect candidate for his supporters, because Trump loves nothing more than getting his @ss kissed. Trump likes people that suck up to him. It is funny when Trump supporters try to convey a "tough guy" image. All they really want is someones @ss to kiss.

They are hypocritical, you are hypocritical, everyone is hypocritical, The Last Boy Scout quote "The sky is blue, water is wet, women have secrets."
Thanks captain obvious!

Everyone's hypocritical to some extent...yet I am arguing that Trump supporters are more hypocritical than others.
Davery79
Posts: 166
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2016 10:24:47 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/13/2016 10:23:20 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 9/13/2016 12:12:06 AM, vortex86 wrote:
At 9/12/2016 11:22:17 PM, twocupcakes wrote:

Honestly, I don't think any of us Trump supporters are offended by the generalizing of the liberals. This is par for the course and the card that is played every year. I also am not offended by someone voicing their opinion (albeit ignorant). Political posturing at its finest. The only reason it's a thing is for the purpose of fairness (Mitt Romney's 47% comment).

Fair enough, however I would argue that "deplorable" is a fitting word for many Trump supporters. About half is a pretty solid guesstimate.

20 Million Americans+? I'd say if you think we live in a country like that I feel sorry for you.

You should feel sorry for America. The fact that there is even a single person that thinks Trump is a viable option for President is an embarrassment.

I know I've voiced things that I am in opposition to Trump about, I created a thread about it actually. I am not a partisan voter and I objectively chose him as my candidate. In order to defend Hillary you can't say the same. Although, this is the year of voting in opposition to the opposing candidate so there's that.

I will have to look up the thread on why you like Trump. I do not like Hillary at all. However, unless you are delusional or deplorable, Clinton (who sucks) is way way way way way way way better than Trump.

That is your opinion I'd ask you to enlighten me why you think she's better. In what regard?

I have posted in many other threads. It would be too long to post here.

I'm quite fond of the turn over a new leave that Trump is doing. If you've heard his recent speech as well as his meeting with the Mexican President who has now shown his own desire for a wall between the US and Mexico. Trump showed restraint in regards to Hillary's health and I think it's apparent that he's learning. Hillary's comments on the other hand are obviously a blatant disregard for people that oppose her and for a unified platform she's running that's quite divisive.

Do you have goldfish memory? If Trump goes 3 days without saying something that is irresponsible, is his past forgiven. Trump has insulted others much worse than Clinton. If Hillary goes 3 days without insulting Trump supporters will you forgive her too?


I don't have goldfish memory but many voters sure do. Primaries I said it was fair game and it accomplished exactly what he needed to in order to win the nomination with a small budget. All of Hillary's "scandals" have been erased from people's memories. The Bernie supporters that were disenfranchised by voter fraud already seem to have forgotten about that. That uproar was short lived. They call it an October surprise for a reason, people seem to latch on to the last bit of the race.

So you do not care that Trump blatantly lied to win the primary? Why is lying fair game to you in the Primary?

Trump promised his supporters than Mexico would pay for the wall, and then he just pussied out and did not say anything to the Mexican President's face. I do not like Trump, his ideas, his divisiveness, ect., but if you are gonna bash Mexico to your supporters, you better bash Mexico when you are there. Trump is all talk and no walk.

This is not a well thought out comment. Why would a "diplomatic" individual bash a President in their own country. I'd say getting the Mexican President to say he wanted a wall between the two countries was head over heels more than I would have expected from their meeting. If you can't see the brilliance in that, we're not going to see eye to eye on the issue.

It is about standing by what you say. If you hide behind a computer and tweet insults to Mexico you should have the courage to say it when you are in Mexico.

Further, the Mexican President never said he wanted a wall. You sir, are delusional (at least you are not in the deplorable basket).

Almost every single President in history has made promises that don't come to fruition. It's about outlining what you stand for, of course no wall will be built and paid for by Mexico, of course 11 mil or whatever amount of illegal immigrants are not going to be rounded up and deported, of course... of course... I could go on. Some of his promises are so outlandish that is it actually funny. A wall has been promised before, but when the candidate actually becomes Inaugurated, they find out what roadblocks other POTUS's faced, like actual agreement from Congress,/HOR/Senate. I also find it funny when people say that someone has no experience when it comes to being POTUS... no one does! there is no OJT for it. The only people who have experience are x Presidents. At least, for the first time ion a long time, a candidate understands what it means to have a job, and create jobs in the private sector.
Davery79
Posts: 166
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2016 10:34:45 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
And to actually reply to the post at hand, I got off on a little tangent their on my last post. After you mentioned the comments about hypocrisy, isn't a bit hypocritical that you are crying about Trump supporters being Cry-Babies?

Just a thought.
twocupcakes
Posts: 2,748
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2016 10:48:17 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/15/2016 10:34:45 PM, Davery79 wrote:
And to actually reply to the post at hand, I got off on a little tangent their on my last post. After you mentioned the comments about hypocrisy, isn't a bit hypocritical that you are crying about Trump supporters being Cry-Babies?

Just a thought.

I suppose I am a Cry-Baby, if you consider any criticism at all to be "crying". Then anyone who has ever criticized someone ever at all would be a cry-baby. I do not think I am being hypocritical at all, because I never claimed that I never criticize people.

However, if someone rallies behind all of Trump's insults, and is offended when they are insulted by Hillary, I would say they would be a hypocrite. Is Hillary not just "telling it like it is" and standing up to "political correctness" by calling Trump supporters deplorable.
twocupcakes
Posts: 2,748
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2016 10:51:37 PM
Posted: 2 months ago

Almost every single President in history has made promises that don't come to fruition. It's about outlining what you stand for, of course no wall will be built and paid for by Mexico, of course 11 mil or whatever amount of illegal immigrants are not going to be rounded up and deported, of course... of course... I could go on. Some of his promises are so outlandish that is it actually funny. A wall has been promised before, but when the candidate actually becomes Inaugurated, they find out what roadblocks other POTUS's faced, like actual agreement from Congress,/HOR/Senate. I also find it funny when people say that someone has no experience when it comes to being POTUS... no one does! there is no OJT for it. The only people who have experience are x Presidents. At least, for the first time ion a long time, a candidate understands what it means to have a job, and create jobs in the private sector.

I think this is a great example of my post about Trump supporters being @ss-kissers. All politicians pander a bit, but none have gone to pander to the great lengths that Trump has. You even admit that his policies are wacky. Why support someone with wacky policies who clearly is pandering for votes?

Other politicians have experience in government, ect. It is easy to "create jobs" if you are gifted money and handed a real estate business.
Davery79
Posts: 166
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2016 11:37:58 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/15/2016 10:51:37 PM, twocupcakes wrote:

Almost every single President in history has made promises that don't come to fruition. It's about outlining what you stand for, of course no wall will be built and paid for by Mexico, of course 11 mil or whatever amount of illegal immigrants are not going to be rounded up and deported, of course... of course... I could go on. Some of his promises are so outlandish that is it actually funny. A wall has been promised before, but when the candidate actually becomes Inaugurated, they find out what roadblocks other POTUS's faced, like actual agreement from Congress,/HOR/Senate. I also find it funny when people say that someone has no experience when it comes to being POTUS... no one does! there is no OJT for it. The only people who have experience are x Presidents. At least, for the first time ion a long time, a candidate understands what it means to have a job, and create jobs in the private sector.

I think this is a great example of my post about Trump supporters being @ss-kissers. All politicians pander a bit, but none have gone to pander to the great lengths that Trump has. You even admit that his policies are wacky. Why support someone with wacky policies who clearly is pandering for votes?

Other politicians have experience in government, ect. It is easy to "create jobs" if you are gifted money and handed a real estate business.

Yes, other politicians only have experience in government. Which is the problem. The people and organizatins I have worked with have no idea what they are doing. They don't understand the value of a dollar. There is no accountability for anything. It is way different in the private sector. I think at least he has some ability to bring just a smidgen of that to the table.

He doesn't have wacko policies, he has wacko goals, they are two different things. Keeping businesses afloat is not easy, and building on that empire is just as hard. I know a great deal of people that were gifted money and were out of business quick. I know because I have a small hand in helping to start them in the service industry. I know when they are gone because the new occupants call for the same services.

And nobody panders more than Clinton or Obama. You think that Trump panders? That is funny.
twocupcakes
Posts: 2,748
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2016 12:25:38 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/15/2016 11:37:58 PM, Davery79 wrote:
At 9/15/2016 10:51:37 PM, twocupcakes wrote:

Almost every single President in history has made promises that don't come to fruition. It's about outlining what you stand for, of course no wall will be built and paid for by Mexico, of course 11 mil or whatever amount of illegal immigrants are not going to be rounded up and deported, of course... of course... I could go on. Some of his promises are so outlandish that is it actually funny. A wall has been promised before, but when the candidate actually becomes Inaugurated, they find out what roadblocks other POTUS's faced, like actual agreement from Congress,/HOR/Senate. I also find it funny when people say that someone has no experience when it comes to being POTUS... no one does! there is no OJT for it. The only people who have experience are x Presidents. At least, for the first time ion a long time, a candidate understands what it means to have a job, and create jobs in the private sector.

I think this is a great example of my post about Trump supporters being @ss-kissers. All politicians pander a bit, but none have gone to pander to the great lengths that Trump has. You even admit that his policies are wacky. Why support someone with wacky policies who clearly is pandering for votes?

Other politicians have experience in government, ect. It is easy to "create jobs" if you are gifted money and handed a real estate business.

Yes, other politicians only have experience in government. Which is the problem. The people and organizatins I have worked with have no idea what they are doing. They don't understand the value of a dollar. There is no accountability for anything. It is way different in the private sector. I think at least he has some ability to bring just a smidgen of that to the table.

He doesn't have wacko policies, he has wacko goals, they are two different things. Keeping businesses afloat is not easy, and building on that empire is just as hard. I know a great deal of people that were gifted money and were out of business quick. I know because I have a small hand in helping to start them in the service industry. I know when they are gone because the new occupants call for the same services.

And nobody panders more than Clinton or Obama. You think that Trump panders? That is funny.

Ohh so you think the guy who was born into ridiculous wealth, and his main policy is building an expensive wall that will be ineffective knows the value of a dollar? Trump's accomplishment is being a reality tv star creating a brand (like Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton). Why don't you explain the difference between wacko goals and wacko policies (aren't they the same?)
kevin24018
Posts: 1,804
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2016 1:04:52 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/15/2016 9:22:34 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 9/14/2016 5:47:02 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 9/12/2016 10:10:27 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
I find Trump Supporter's outrage about Hillary's "deplorables" comment to be hypocritical. If Trump would have said this, his supporters would say that he is "standing up to political correctness" and "telling it like it is". Yet, when Hillary does it, Trump supporters play the victim and whine about it.The only kind of person that whines more than an SJW is a Trump supporter.

Trump supporters are @ss-kissers. They will kiss Trump's @ss no matter what he says. And Trump is the perfect candidate for his supporters, because Trump loves nothing more than getting his @ss kissed. Trump likes people that suck up to him. It is funny when Trump supporters try to convey a "tough guy" image. All they really want is someones @ss to kiss.

They are hypocritical, you are hypocritical, everyone is hypocritical, The Last Boy Scout quote "The sky is blue, water is wet, women have secrets."
Thanks captain obvious!

Everyone's hypocritical to some extent...yet I am arguing that Trump supporters are more hypocritical than others.

I was unaware it could be quantified, if it can't and it's purely opinion, is crying about how Trump supporters are more hypocritical being a cry baby? Just wondering.
kevin24018
Posts: 1,804
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2016 1:06:50 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/15/2016 10:34:45 PM, Davery79 wrote:
And to actually reply to the post at hand, I got off on a little tangent their on my last post. After you mentioned the comments about hypocrisy, isn't a bit hypocritical that you are crying about Trump supporters being Cry-Babies?

Just a thought.

IKR!!! typical liberals, can't look in the mirror, can't admit they are wrong, do as I say now as I do should be their slogan.
Davery79
Posts: 166
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2016 1:23:49 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/16/2016 12:25:38 AM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 9/15/2016 11:37:58 PM, Davery79 wrote:
At 9/15/2016 10:51:37 PM, twocupcakes wrote:

Almost every single President in history has made promises that don't come to fruition. It's about outlining what you stand for, of course no wall will be built and paid for by Mexico, of course 11 mil or whatever amount of illegal immigrants are not going to be rounded up and deported, of course... of course... I could go on. Some of his promises are so outlandish that is it actually funny. A wall has been promised before, but when the candidate actually becomes Inaugurated, they find out what roadblocks other POTUS's faced, like actual agreement from Congress,/HOR/Senate. I also find it funny when people say that someone has no experience when it comes to being POTUS... no one does! there is no OJT for it. The only people who have experience are x Presidents. At least, for the first time ion a long time, a candidate understands what it means to have a job, and create jobs in the private sector.

I think this is a great example of my post about Trump supporters being @ss-kissers. All politicians pander a bit, but none have gone to pander to the great lengths that Trump has. You even admit that his policies are wacky. Why support someone with wacky policies who clearly is pandering for votes?

Other politicians have experience in government, ect. It is easy to "create jobs" if you are gifted money and handed a real estate business.

Yes, other politicians only have experience in government. Which is the problem. The people and organizations I have worked with have no idea what they are doing. They don't understand the value of a dollar. There is no accountability for anything. It is way different in the private sector. I think at least he has some ability to bring just a smidgen of that to the table.

He doesn't have wacko policies, he has wacko goals, they are two different things. Keeping businesses afloat is not easy, and building on that empire is just as hard. I know a great deal of people that were gifted money and were out of business quick. I know because I have a small hand in helping to start them in the service industry. I know when they are gone because the new occupants call for the same services.

And nobody panders more than Clinton or Obama. You think that Trump panders? That is funny.

Ohh so you think the guy who was born into ridiculous wealth, and his main policy is building an expensive wall that will be ineffective knows the value of a dollar? Trump's accomplishment is being a reality tv star creating a brand (like Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton). Why don't you explain the difference between wacko goals and wacko policies (aren't they the same?)

I think the guy who was born into ridiculous wealth understands the value of a dollar, His coined phrase is "You're Fired", he did not get that show because he was an accomplished reality TV star, he got it because of his track record in business, unlike Hillary and Bill who charge an ungodly amount of money to give 20 minute speeches (the people who pay for these speeches don't know it either) They just move money around to keep it hidden and support their so called non profit foundations and organizations, while building other wealth by asking for it. Trumps goal to build a wall and Make Mexico pay for it, is not a policy. He threatens to round up illegals and get them back to the country that they came from is not a policy. Policies will be introduced to try and attain these goals, but they will not pass. It will be a time consuming and very long process, but he can introduce policies that gets criminal illegals out, which will pass, then he will work from there. More policies will hopefully be put in place.

The Government, as of right now, has no real action towards decreasing the deficit, unless it means taking away from other, much needed, previously neglected budgets. I think we need to increase our spending on military, defensive infrastructure, cyber security, education, and decrease the fed oversight on local business, and local municipalities. Cut down on the heavily funded programs that lead to corruption. Believe it or not, Trump will be held accountable for anything he does, because he is already under scrutiny, and many hate him, which is a plus for what I believe in. If Hillary becomes President, it will be all of the same, the scrutiny will dissipate, and people will sympathize because she is the first female president.

I also think that Obama created many, many, many unnecessary jobs with in the Federal Government, to help boost the unemployment level. If you work with them, and live in the DC area, you would know exactly who these people are. Once hired, they are impossible to get rid of, and sometimes, because it is so hard to fire someone, they actually get promoted, because it is easier at the lower level. Then their supervisor does not have to deal with them anymore. The problem is, that person is now a supervisor. This strategy would never work with regards to an actual business model. Trump knows the business model and the strategy, and if we want to actually cut the deficit, he has a good economic policy to do so. Again, it needs approval.
twocupcakes
Posts: 2,748
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2016 8:46:30 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/16/2016 1:04:52 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 9/15/2016 9:22:34 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 9/14/2016 5:47:02 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 9/12/2016 10:10:27 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
I find Trump Supporter's outrage about Hillary's "deplorables" comment to be hypocritical. If Trump would have said this, his supporters would say that he is "standing up to political correctness" and "telling it like it is". Yet, when Hillary does it, Trump supporters play the victim and whine about it.The only kind of person that whines more than an SJW is a Trump supporter.

Trump supporters are @ss-kissers. They will kiss Trump's @ss no matter what he says. And Trump is the perfect candidate for his supporters, because Trump loves nothing more than getting his @ss kissed. Trump likes people that suck up to him. It is funny when Trump supporters try to convey a "tough guy" image. All they really want is someones @ss to kiss.

They are hypocritical, you are hypocritical, everyone is hypocritical, The Last Boy Scout quote "The sky is blue, water is wet, women have secrets."
Thanks captain obvious!

Everyone's hypocritical to some extent...yet I am arguing that Trump supporters are more hypocritical than others.

I was unaware it could be quantified, if it can't and it's purely opinion, is crying about how Trump supporters are more hypocritical being a cry baby? Just wondering.

Really? You do not think hypocrisy can be quantified? Do you think that everyone on the planet is the same level of hypocrite with no one being more hypocritical than anyone else?
kevin24018
Posts: 1,804
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2016 8:53:25 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/16/2016 8:46:30 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 9/16/2016 1:04:52 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 9/15/2016 9:22:34 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 9/14/2016 5:47:02 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 9/12/2016 10:10:27 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
I find Trump Supporter's outrage about Hillary's "deplorables" comment to be hypocritical. If Trump would have said this, his supporters would say that he is "standing up to political correctness" and "telling it like it is". Yet, when Hillary does it, Trump supporters play the victim and whine about it.The only kind of person that whines more than an SJW is a Trump supporter.

Trump supporters are @ss-kissers. They will kiss Trump's @ss no matter what he says. And Trump is the perfect candidate for his supporters, because Trump loves nothing more than getting his @ss kissed. Trump likes people that suck up to him. It is funny when Trump supporters try to convey a "tough guy" image. All they really want is someones @ss to kiss.

They are hypocritical, you are hypocritical, everyone is hypocritical, The Last Boy Scout quote "The sky is blue, water is wet, women have secrets."
Thanks captain obvious!

Everyone's hypocritical to some extent...yet I am arguing that Trump supporters are more hypocritical than others.

I was unaware it could be quantified, if it can't and it's purely opinion, is crying about how Trump supporters are more hypocritical being a cry baby? Just wondering.

Really? You do not think hypocrisy can be quantified? Do you think that everyone on the planet is the same level of hypocrite with no one being more hypocritical than anyone else?

if you are talking individuals, possibly, I'm just not sure how you are keeping score, if you deem someone more hypocritical than yourself does that boost your self esteem? Does it make you less of a cry baby? I mean what really is the point other than back and forth name calling? Is there some sort of scale from 1-10 that I'm not aware of?
twocupcakes
Posts: 2,748
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2016 2:39:44 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/16/2016 8:53:25 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 9/16/2016 8:46:30 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 9/16/2016 1:04:52 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 9/15/2016 9:22:34 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 9/14/2016 5:47:02 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 9/12/2016 10:10:27 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
I find Trump Supporter's outrage about Hillary's "deplorables" comment to be hypocritical. If Trump would have said this, his supporters would say that he is "standing up to political correctness" and "telling it like it is". Yet, when Hillary does it, Trump supporters play the victim and whine about it.The only kind of person that whines more than an SJW is a Trump supporter.

Trump supporters are @ss-kissers. They will kiss Trump's @ss no matter what he says. And Trump is the perfect candidate for his supporters, because Trump loves nothing more than getting his @ss kissed. Trump likes people that suck up to him. It is funny when Trump supporters try to convey a "tough guy" image. All they really want is someones @ss to kiss.

They are hypocritical, you are hypocritical, everyone is hypocritical, The Last Boy Scout quote "The sky is blue, water is wet, women have secrets."
Thanks captain obvious!

Everyone's hypocritical to some extent...yet I am arguing that Trump supporters are more hypocritical than others.

I was unaware it could be quantified, if it can't and it's purely opinion, is crying about how Trump supporters are more hypocritical being a cry baby? Just wondering.

Really? You do not think hypocrisy can be quantified? Do you think that everyone on the planet is the same level of hypocrite with no one being more hypocritical than anyone else?

if you are talking individuals, possibly, I'm just not sure how you are keeping score, if you deem someone more hypocritical than yourself does that boost your self esteem? Does it make you less of a cry baby? I mean what really is the point other than back and forth name calling? Is there some sort of scale from 1-10 that I'm not aware of?

So now you think it may be possible for some people to be more hypocritical than others? lol of course some people can be more hypocritical than others! It damages my self esteem to be conversing with someone who has such a weak argument.
Snazzy
Posts: 117
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2016 2:51:25 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/17/2016 2:39:44 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 9/16/2016 8:53:25 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 9/16/2016 8:46:30 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 9/16/2016 1:04:52 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 9/15/2016 9:22:34 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 9/14/2016 5:47:02 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 9/12/2016 10:10:27 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
I find Trump Supporter's outrage about Hillary's "deplorables" comment to be hypocritical. If Trump would have said this, his supporters would say that he is "standing up to political correctness" and "telling it like it is". Yet, when Hillary does it, Trump supporters play the victim and whine about it.The only kind of person that whines more than an SJW is a Trump supporter.

Trump supporters are @ss-kissers. They will kiss Trump's @ss no matter what he says. And Trump is the perfect candidate for his supporters, because Trump loves nothing more than getting his @ss kissed. Trump likes people that suck up to him. It is funny when Trump supporters try to convey a "tough guy" image. All they really want is someones @ss to kiss.

They are hypocritical, you are hypocritical, everyone is hypocritical, The Last Boy Scout quote "The sky is blue, water is wet, women have secrets."
Thanks captain obvious!

Everyone's hypocritical to some extent...yet I am arguing that Trump supporters are more hypocritical than others.

I was unaware it could be quantified, if it can't and it's purely opinion, is crying about how Trump supporters are more hypocritical being a cry baby? Just wondering.

Really? You do not think hypocrisy can be quantified? Do you think that everyone on the planet is the same level of hypocrite with no one being more hypocritical than anyone else?

if you are talking individuals, possibly, I'm just not sure how you are keeping score, if you deem someone more hypocritical than yourself does that boost your self esteem? Does it make you less of a cry baby? I mean what really is the point other than back and forth name calling? Is there some sort of scale from 1-10 that I'm not aware of?

So now you think it may be possible for some people to be more hypocritical than others? lol of course some people can be more hypocritical than others! It damages my self esteem to be conversing with someone who has such a weak argument.

What should be damaging your self esteem is how badly you're being dismantled.
Disclaimer: This post in no way reflects the views of NBC or any of its affiliates.
twocupcakes
Posts: 2,748
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2016 2:57:49 PM
Posted: 2 months ago

I think the guy who was born into ridiculous wealth understands the value of a dollar, His coined phrase is "You're Fired", he did not get that show because he was an accomplished reality TV star, he got it because of his track record in business, unlike Hillary and Bill who charge an ungodly amount of money to give 20 minute speeches (the people who pay for these speeches don't know it either) They just move money around to keep it hidden and support their so called non profit foundations and organizations, while building other wealth by asking for it. Trumps goal to build a wall and Make Mexico pay for it, is not a policy. He threatens to round up illegals and get them back to the country that they came from is not a policy. Policies will be introduced to try and attain these goals, but they will not pass. It will be a time consuming and very long process, but he can introduce policies that gets criminal illegals out, which will pass, then he will work from there. More policies will hopefully be put in place.

No one actually good at business (like Warren Buffett, ect) thinks that Trump is good at business. Trump did not get a show because he was good at business, but because he shamelessly self promoted himself throughout his life. Like how Trump gets paid to be on a reality show, the Clintons get paid for speeches because they have celebrity status, just like how Trump gets paid to do reality TV.

I do not think you understand the definition of policy, as Trump has been adamant that he will get Mexico to pay for a wall. But, I guess if you like politicians that pander to get votes, that you would like Trump.

The Government, as of right now, has no real action towards decreasing the deficit, unless it means taking away from other, much needed, previously neglected budgets. I think we need to increase our spending on military, defensive infrastructure, cyber security, education, and decrease the fed oversight on local business, and local municipalities. Cut down on the heavily funded programs that lead to corruption. Believe it or not, Trump will be held accountable for anything he does, because he is already under scrutiny, and many hate him, which is a plus for what I believe in. If Hillary becomes President, it will be all of the same, the scrutiny will dissipate, and people will sympathize because she is the first female president.

Trump is campaigning to increase spending on many programs, while not cutting anything. Only a fool would believe that he would reduce the deficit. Also, Trump reaks of cronyism, and is will be less transparent than any President in history. Not exactly the best guy to decrease corruption.

I also think that Obama created many, many, many unnecessary jobs with in the Federal Government, to help boost the unemployment level. If you work with them, and live in the DC area, you would know exactly who these people are. Once hired, they are impossible to get rid of, and sometimes, because it is so hard to fire someone, they actually get promoted, because it is easier at the lower level. Then their supervisor does not have to deal with them anymore. The problem is, that person is now a supervisor. This strategy would never work with regards to an actual business model. Trump knows the business model and the strategy, and if we want to actually cut the deficit, he has a good economic policy to do so. Again, it needs approval.

You think Trump who thought the 2006 was the best time in history to start a mortgage business, and wants to default to re-negotiate the national debt knows a bit about about economics. Trump is a complete ignoramus.