Jump to topic:

Illegal immigration surge

Stymie13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2016 11:57:11 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
Just wonderful news... Is it good that our apprehensions will set a record? Only until one realizes the apprehensions represent a small percentage of those who make it through.

http://m.washingtontimes.com...
ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2016 3:30:42 PM
At 9/14/2016 11:57:11 AM, Stymie13 wrote:

The surge is unfortunate.
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2016 3:49:51 PM
Just wonderful news... Is it good that our apprehensions will set a record? Only until one realizes the apprehensions represent a small percentage of those who make it through.

What's really unfortunate is the lack of compassion. What would be real compassion for these people, fixing their own country. Does anyone really think they want to leave everything they have ever know, risking life to escape? We turn a blind eye to what's going on in their own country and allowing this. Does that really help? What about those stuck in that country, guess no one cares about them, this whole attitude of come here illegally and you'll be ok ignores all those who don't and is really no help to the illegals or us. As I have said so many times, find the real issue, root cause and address that, only then will real and productive change happen, putting band-aides on these gushing wounds isn't much help at all.
Imagine a neighbor neglecting their dogs, their dogs are constantly in the next neighbor's yard, the non dog owner goes over with 20 friends and says you need to take care of these dogs in the proper way, or else. I think we should and can put some pressure on the Mexican government to clean that country up, we can supply them with financial advisers, engineers whatever is need to increase the quality of life for their own people so they don't feel they need to risk their very lives and the lives of their children to leave everything they have every known.
Stymie13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2016 4:04:20 PM
This latest surge is based in Nicaragua, Honduras, and Guatemala. Why? Quite simple ms13. As Panama has cleaned up its act, suppliers in Peru and Colombia have turned to those 3 conduits as intermediaries for the Tijuana, Sinaloa, and zeta cartels in Mexico.

With our drug use, US that is, we ultimately still drive much of it. Ms-13 is one nasty, and very large and ruthless, gang.
kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2016 4:10:31 PM
At 9/14/2016 4:04:20 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
This latest surge is based in Nicaragua, Honduras, and Guatemala. Why? Quite simple ms13. As Panama has cleaned up its act, suppliers in Peru and Colombia have turned to those 3 conduits as intermediaries for the Tijuana, Sinaloa, and zeta cartels in Mexico.

With our drug use, US that is, we ultimately still drive much of it. Ms-13 is one nasty, and very large and ruthless, gang.

Sure, they will follow the profit. We could get some guns, write down the serial numbers so we can track them back to the cartels.....um wait sec.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2016 4:15:26 PM
At 9/14/2016 3:49:51 PM, kevin24018 wrote:

What's really unfortunate is the lack of compassion. What would be real compassion for these people, fixing their own country. Does anyone really think they want to leave everything they have ever know, risking life to escape? We turn a blind eye to what's going on in their own country and allowing this. Does that really help? What about those stuck in that country, guess no one cares about them, this whole attitude of come here illegally and you'll be ok ignores all those who don't and is really no help to the illegals or us. As I have said so many times, find the real issue, root cause and address that, only then will real and productive change happen, putting band-aides on these gushing wounds isn't much help at all.
Imagine a neighbor neglecting their dogs, their dogs are constantly in the next neighbor's yard, the non dog owner goes over with 20 friends and says you need to take care of these dogs in the proper way, or else. I think we should and can put some pressure on the Mexican government to clean that country up, we can supply them with financial advisers, engineers whatever is need to increase the quality of life for their own people so they don't feel they need to risk their very lives and the lives of their children to leave everything they have every known.

Just make Mexico a part of the U.S. and get it over with. Make it like Europe where people come and go crossing borders as they please.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2016 4:17:43 PM
At 9/14/2016 4:15:26 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 9/14/2016 3:49:51 PM, kevin24018 wrote:

Just make Mexico a part of the U.S. and get it over with. Make it like Europe where people come and go crossing borders as they please.

It could be done. Unless there's enough of a benefit to the U.S. it won't happen. Certainly would benefit them more than us.
Stymie13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2016 4:59:43 PM
NAFTA sure has been.

The point being many are still solely focused on Mexico while recent trends are showing its Islanders and nic, hon, and guat that is driving recent immigration.
AlyceTheElectrician
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2016 2:50:18 PM
make Mexico a part of USA is an interesting idea...
Be who you are, Say what you feel, Because those who mind don"t matter, And those who matter don't mind.

BANGTAN! Blood, Sweat, & Tears> Check it out yes! https://www.youtube.com...
Stymie13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2016 2:54:03 PM
At 9/15/2016 2:50:18 PM, AlyceTheElectrician wrote:
make Mexico a part of USA is an interesting idea...

Imperialism is not a viable option in the 21st century.

Sovereign and independent they would, and should, resist.
AlyceTheElectrician
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2016 2:55:04 PM

MS-13 is really really bad, I feel like they cannot be defeated at this point.

I wonder if ending our war on drugs could hurt them somehow....
Be who you are, Say what you feel, Because those who mind don"t matter, And those who matter don't mind.

BANGTAN! Blood, Sweat, & Tears> Check it out yes! https://www.youtube.com...
Stymie13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2016 3:09:31 PM
At 9/15/2016 2:55:04 PM, AlyceTheElectrician wrote:

MS-13 is really really bad, I feel like they cannot be defeated at this point.

I wonder if ending our war on drugs could hurt them somehow....

Yes. Decriminalize all drugs. Like a traffic ticket. That includes things like heroin and meth. Immediately release all incarcerated for possession and trafficking if a firearm or violence was not involved.

Why decriminalize vs legalize? Simple: legalized alcohol has only led to increased governmental presence. From Atf, to abc, to blue laws... Get gov out. Sure they can fine a person, like a traffic ticket, but that's it.