Jump to topic:

Both Candidates are bad

fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2016 7:30:43 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
I hate both. One old grandma who falls, who cheats emails, and a crazy lunatic who's thinking about laws. America is really creative, and out of few hundred million people in the US, they pick these two people. *sigh*
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2016 7:47:18 PM
At 9/14/2016 7:30:43 PM, fire_wings wrote:
I hate both. One old grandma who falls, who cheats emails, and a crazy lunatic who's thinking about laws. America is really creative, and out of few hundred million people in the US, they pick these two people. *sigh*

It is a day of days to be sure. Like a bad car wreck you can't help but stare and wonder what the heck went so wrong?
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2016 7:49:23 PM
At 9/14/2016 7:47:18 PM, kevin24018 wrote:

It is a day of days to be sure. Like a bad car wreck you can't help but stare and wonder what the heck went so wrong?

yup

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Snazzy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2016 7:51:58 PM
These are who the American people *theoretically* want (There have been some allegations of voter fraud and rigged elections, I don't know if they're valid or not), but quite frankly I'll take my 2nd amendment over a radical muzzie blowing me up
Disclaimer: This post in no way reflects the views of NBC or any of its affiliates.
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2016 7:56:09 PM
At 9/14/2016 7:51:58 PM, Snazzy wrote:
These are who the American people *theoretically* want (There have been some allegations of voter fraud and rigged elections, I don't know if they're valid or not), but quite frankly I'll take my 2nd amendment over a radical muzzie blowing me up

*sigh*

Stymie13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2016 7:59:33 PM

You know what went wrong. Many, too many bought into the Washington myth, not caring/realizing/understanding that our strength and power came from limiting dc, not empowering it.

The true question is can we get it back without armed insurrection? I sold my .45 and 12 gauge to help pay for divorce. I'm still willing albeit ineffective. Also how many of our own loved ones have so bought the myth that action would be stymied by personal inability to act?
kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2016 8:12:36 PM
At 9/14/2016 7:59:33 PM, Stymie13 wrote:

You know what went wrong. Many, too many bought into the Washington myth, not caring/realizing/understanding that our strength and power came from limiting dc, not empowering it.

The true question is can we get it back without armed insurrection? I sold my .45 and 12 gauge to help pay for divorce. I'm still willing albeit ineffective. Also how many of our own loved ones have so bought the myth that action would be stymied by personal inability to act?

too many think that one person can't make a difference, well said.
Quadrunner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2016 11:27:20 PM

There are other choices you know....Perhaps its best to focus on the solution rather then the problem. PS, I too like some aspects of stymies post, not that my opinion or approval matters to much, but it was nice to hear.
Wisdom is found where the wise seek it.
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2016 11:49:44 PM
At 9/14/2016 7:56:09 PM, fire_wings wrote:
At 9/14/2016 7:51:58 PM, Snazzy wrote:

*sigh*

Good argument
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
Genius_Intellect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2016 12:12:37 AM
The Democrats are stupid to back Hillary instead of Bernie. Bernie would almost certainly defeat Trump, whereas Hillary has half a chance of losing to him.

Either way, I think it's time for states to start seceding from the USA (Ugly and Slimy Aristocrats). The only question is whether the Feds want to fight a civil war over it.
Hiu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2016 12:47:54 AM

I agree. Both candidates are bad and that is the unfortunate part about the United States is that we have two candidates that are rich and who can buy the establishment if and when they want. This is why I believe that we should vote for third party candidates because there is no true viable option.
imperialchimp
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2016 4:01:20 AM
At 9/15/2016 12:47:54 AM, Hiu wrote:

I agree. Both candidates are bad and that is the unfortunate part about the United States is that we have two candidates that are rich and who can buy the establishment if and when they want. This is why I believe that we should vote for third party candidates because there is no true viable option.

but then you might split the vote. it's why sanders never ran as an independent
Ape Lives Matter (ALM)

What if I were to tell you that humans have false logic? Prepare for confusion.

-.-- --- ..- / ... .... --- ..- .-.. -.. / .... .- ...- . / -. --- - / - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - . -.. / - .... .. ... .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.-
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2016 10:54:15 AM

So vote for the one supports U.S.A.! chants
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
BrendanD19
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2016 2:38:07 PM

Well you do have two other choices.
http://www.jill2016.com...
https://www.johnsonweld.com...
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2016 5:21:11 PM
At 9/15/2016 2:38:07 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:

but they aren't famous

fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2016 5:21:22 PM
At 9/15/2016 10:54:15 AM, brontoraptor wrote:

So vote for the one supports U.S.A.! chants

What?

BrendanD19
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2016 6:18:15 PM
At 9/15/2016 5:21:11 PM, fire_wings wrote:

but they aren't famous

Well you can either vote for one of them or not vote
ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2016 12:03:48 AM

I think this sentiment is fairly common.
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2016 12:12:51 AM

#FeeltheJohnson.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2016 12:44:12 AM

Yeah, America should call a "re-do" and not allow either of them to run.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2016 12:45:06 AM
At 9/15/2016 5:21:11 PM, fire_wings wrote:

but they aren't famous

Neither was Lincoln.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
zaarbuc
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2016 3:04:53 AM
"Both Candidates are bad"

In other news rain is wet.

The real problem is we have allowed this to become a situation where one can say "Both Candidates" and include everyone who has a realistic chance at winning. If everyone who agrees that both candidates are bad would vote for 3rd party instead of what they consider to be the lesser of two evils, we could have a true multi-party system. More competition would force both the Democratic and Republican party to present better candidates too. Competition breeds excellence, isn't that what free market proponents are always spouting?