Assange may turn himself in for an exchange

1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2016 6:07:56 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
http://www.cnn.com...

Among Guccifer 2.0 rumors, Julian Assange is in the news. He's reportedly suffering mental-health wise due to being confined in an embassy, and he's now asked the US government to put him in prison for presumably a reduced sentence - but only if Chelsea Manning is granted clemency.

Thoughts?
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
BrendanD19
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2016 6:15:38 AM
At 9/16/2016 6:07:56 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

Among Guccifer 2.0 rumors, Julian Assange is in the news. He's reportedly suffering mental-health wise due to being confined in an embassy, and he's now asked the US government to put him in prison for presumably a reduced sentence - but only if Chelsea Manning is granted clemency.

Thoughts?

I would probably go crazy if I were couped up in a building for 6 years
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2016 6:19:22 AM
At 9/16/2016 6:15:38 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:

Thoughts?

I would probably go crazy if I were couped up in a building for 6 years

Of course.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
MakeSensePeopleDont
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2016 8:38:23 AM

Thoughts?

Shame that the people he's asking for favors are the same people he's been and still is screwing over -- Karma?

As far as Manning goes...you already weaseled your way into getting a sex change fully funded by the taxpayers....so F**k off B!+*h.

For all those media morons arguing how we wouldn't deny a prisoner heart surgery or insulin...suck a F**k, D!ck. Having a sack and staff but wishing you had a warm cavern and two hills is not life threatening. The most concerning opinion any medical personnel has put out is that sex reassignment surgery would be beneficial. Well when I have a headache, it would be beneficial to take some Advil, but I'm not gonna die if I don't. There are good, honest people out there being randomly slaughtered by their own bodies...cancer. In order to be treated, they have to willingly pump poisons and radiation into their bodies and slowly, and very painfully kill themselves from the inside out, all the while hoping and praying that they kill the cancer before they kill too much of themselves and die. So F**k off you self-absorbed, d!*k headed, horse sh*+, c**t hole of a person.

Sorry about that rant...truly hope I don't derail your thread there. I just had to finally get that out.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2016 12:08:48 PM
At 9/16/2016 8:38:23 AM, MakeSensePeopleDont wrote:

Thoughts?

Shame that the people he's asking for favors are the same people he's been and still is screwing over -- Karma?

As far as Manning goes...you already weaseled your way into getting a sex change fully funded by the taxpayers....so F**k off B!+*h.

For all those media morons arguing how we wouldn't deny a prisoner heart surgery or insulin...suck a F**k, D!ck. Having a sack and staff but wishing you had a warm cavern and two hills is not life threatening. The most concerning opinion any medical personnel has put out is that sex reassignment surgery would be beneficial. Well when I have a headache, it would be beneficial to take some Advil, but I'm not gonna die if I don't. There are good, honest people out there being randomly slaughtered by their own bodies...cancer. In order to be treated, they have to willingly pump poisons and radiation into their bodies and slowly, and very painfully kill themselves from the inside out, all the while hoping and praying that they kill the cancer before they kill too much of themselves and die. So F**k off you self-absorbed, d!*k headed, horse sh*+, c**t hole of a person.

Sorry about that rant...truly hope I don't derail your thread there. I just had to finally get that out.

You are not sorry. You are just sorry you got caught.
MakeSensePeopleDont
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2016 12:22:33 PM
At 9/16/2016 12:08:48 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 9/16/2016 8:38:23 AM, MakeSensePeopleDont wrote:

Thoughts?

You are not sorry. You are just sorry you got caught.

Eeeeeeeehhhhhhhh.....but am I? (Insert exaggerated, squished-up, sarcastically questioning face here ).