Jump to topic:

Social Justice Warriors *TRIGGER WARNING*

Snazzy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2016 1:12:21 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
Am I the only person that's noticed every time they're presented with an opposing argument they pull as many of the race, gender, muslim, gay, and transgender cards as possible?
Disclaimer: This post in no way reflects the views of NBC or any of its affiliates.
ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2016 1:15:12 AM
At 9/17/2016 1:12:21 AM, Snazzy wrote:

Trigger warnings are useless.
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2016 1:23:53 AM
Am I the only person that's noticed every time they're presented with an opposing argument they pull as many of the race, gender, muslim, gay, and transgender cards as possible?

It's true. They have a blinded worldview. They scream gay rights and feminism but want to bring in millions from an area that kills homosexuals and... females are a subspecies.

Then they scream that they have white privelege, say there's nothing that can be done about it, and want some free benefits on top of said privelege.

They say they are not racists but then want more Mexicans here, but not out of kindness, but because "they do the jobs no one wants", essentially meaning they want to bring them in to do slave labor that "no one wants to do", and for subhuman pay.

Then they block the streets, take over rallies, burn the flag, vandalize, attack cops, and disgrace the flag, all after claiming anyone who is pro gun is a violent animal.

They scream for equal rights for women except for?

1)The draft

2)Having to push carts at the grocery store

3)Paying on dates

4)Who should ask who out on dates

It's so mindless that when they are going insane in the streets, and reporters ask what they are rioting about, half the time they aren't even sure and can't actually answer the question.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Snazzy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2016 1:24:10 AM
At 9/17/2016 1:15:12 AM, ColeTrain wrote:

Trigger warnings are useless.

Of course they are it was just me trying to add some humor.
Disclaimer: This post in no way reflects the views of NBC or any of its affiliates.
Snazzy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2016 1:25:19 AM
At 9/17/2016 1:23:53 AM, brontoraptor wrote:

It's true. They have a blinded worldview. They scream gay rights and feminism but want to bring in millions from an area that kills homosexuals and... females are a subspecies.

Then they scream that they have white privelege, say there's nothing that can be done about it, and want some free benefits on top of said privelege.

They say they are not racists but then want more Mexicans here, but not out of kindness, but because "they do the jobs no one wants", essentially meaning they want to bring them in to do slave labor that "no one wants to do", and for subhuman pay.

Then they block the streets, take over rallies, burn the flag, vandalize, attack cops, and disgrace the flag, all after claiming anyone who is pro gun is a violent animal.

They scream for equal rights for women except for?

1)The draft

2)Having to push carts at the grocery store

3)Paying on dates

4)Who should ask who out on dates

It's so mindless that when they are going insane in the streets, and reporters ask what they are rioting about, half the time they aren't even sure and can't actually answer the question.

I'm all for chivalry but part of me wants to see it die just to look at their reaction.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2016 1:29:00 AM
SJW's gone wild-

"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2016 1:32:09 AM

NHN is a notable idiot proving this point
Snazzy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2016 1:35:20 AM
At 9/17/2016 1:29:00 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
SJW's gone wild-

"The air conditioner is sexist"
That video is a gold mine.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2016 2:03:45 AM
At 9/17/2016 1:35:20 AM, Snazzy wrote:
SJW's gone wild-

don't women have more fat? Maybe they just got cold hearts :(
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2016 2:04:31 AM
At 9/17/2016 1:32:09 AM, triangle.128k wrote:

NHN is a notable idiot proving this point

NHN makes baskets for Hillary.
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2016 2:09:32 AM
SJW's gone wild-

I mow lawns for a living, you wanna know why? Because I'm a petite female who hates being cold. I get cold sitting still in regular clothes still at 72 degrees. Working outside allows me to layer up and wear coveralls. I'd rather give up fashionable clothes and be warm than freeze all day like women who work in offices have to. The constant moving allows me to remove layers as I get my blood circulating. It is true that women's body temps are regulated different than males. Guys at work are wearing sleeveless shirts when I am in my coveralls.
Snazzy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2016 2:13:21 AM
At 9/17/2016 2:09:32 AM, Emmarie wrote:
SJW's gone wild-

I mow lawns for a living, you wanna know why? Because I'm a petite female who hates being cold. I get cold sitting still in regular clothes still at 72 degrees. Working outside allows me to layer up and wear coveralls. I'd rather give up fashionable clothes and be warm than freeze all day like women who work in offices have to. The constant moving allows me to remove layers as I get my blood circulating. It is true that women's body temps are regulated different than males. Guys at work are wearing sleeveless shirts when I am in my coveralls.

"I mow lawns for a living, you wanna know why?" Because you didn't go to college? Just kidding, please don't hate me. I'm not denying that different genders have different ways of regulating body temperature, I just think it's funny that people are going to say that an inanimate object is sexist.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2016 2:15:03 AM
At 9/17/2016 2:13:21 AM, Snazzy wrote:
SJW's gone wild-

"I mow lawns for a living, you wanna know why?" Because you didn't go to college? Just kidding, please don't hate me. I'm not denying that different genders have different ways of regulating body temperature, I just think it's funny that people are going to say that an inanimate object is sexist.

Don't you dis my Em!
Snazzy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2016 2:15:53 AM
At 9/17/2016 2:15:03 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
SJW's gone wild-

Don't you dis my Em!

Sorry! :p
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2016 2:25:50 AM
SJW's gone wild-

I did go to college,and decided I didn't wanna career, because it was too much of a commitment. At the time I was a bartender making around $25/hour in the early 90's. People who worked in the service industry seemed happier than college graduates, so I dropped out, and decided it would be more interesting to have various jobs. I don't regret it. I wouldn't work in a job where I was required to sit still wearing flimsy clothing in 65 degrees for 100k /year. And I'm 100% serious. I hate air conditioning with a passion.
Snazzy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2016 2:27:45 AM
At 9/17/2016 2:25:50 AM, Emmarie wrote:
SJW's gone wild-

I did go to college,and decided I didn't wanna career, because it was too much of a commitment. At the time I was a bartender making around $25/hour in the early 90's. People who worked in the service industry seemed happier than college graduates, so I dropped out, and decided it would be more interesting to have various jobs. I don't regret it. I wouldn't work in a job where I was required to sit still wearing flimsy clothing in 65 degrees for 100k /year. And I'm 100% serious. I hate air conditioning with a passion.

I just want to make it clear that I wasn't trying to offend you or anyone else who did not go to college. That was a joke, and besides I'm not even old enough to go to college so I can't really say anything. I also hate air conditioning. I sit right in front of it in my first period class and that really wakes you up having cold air blasted at you at 8:00 AM.
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2016 2:34:48 AM
At 9/17/2016 2:27:45 AM, Snazzy wrote:
SJW's gone wild-

I just want to make it clear that I wasn't trying to offend you or anyone else who did not go to college. That was a joke, and besides I'm not even old enough to go to college so I can't really say anything. I also hate air conditioning. I sit right in front of it in my first period class and that really wakes you up having cold air blasted at you at 8:00 AM.
Yeah, not to mention it costs the taxpayers more in utility bills, (if you are in a public school.) I never understand why they make it 65 degrees, when 72 would be so much more cost effective and comfortable for everyone in the private sector or governmental buildings. That could be an issue to unite people. How much money would the government save if buildings were cooled to 72 - 75 degrees instead of 65? The only people who would complain are overweight, so then it would become a discrimination issue with heavy people - lol.
Snazzy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2016 2:36:58 AM
At 9/17/2016 2:34:48 AM, Emmarie wrote:
SJW's gone wild-

Yeah, not to mention it costs the taxpayers more in utility bills, (if you are in a public school.) I never understand why they make it 65 degrees, when 72 would be so much more cost effective and comfortable for everyone in the private sector or governmental buildings. That could be an issue to unite people. How much money would the government save if buildings were cooled to 72 - 75 degrees instead of 65? The only people who would complain are overweight, so then it would become a discrimination issue with heavy people - lol.

It's gotten so bad that even some of my friends that are on the heavier side have started bringing jackets to class.
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2016 2:38:42 AM
At 9/17/2016 2:36:58 AM, Snazzy wrote:
SJW's gone wild-

It's gotten so bad that even some of my friends that are on the heavier side have started bringing jackets to class.
Oh and what's really stupid is that they make it 65 degrees in the summer when you are wearing shorts and sleeveless shirts to stay cool outside, but heat the indoors to like 75 when people are wearing warmer clothes to be warm enough outside.
Snazzy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2016 2:43:25 AM
At 9/17/2016 2:38:42 AM, Emmarie wrote:
SJW's gone wild-

Oh and what's really stupid is that they make it 65 degrees in the summer when you are wearing shorts and sleeveless shirts to stay cool outside, but heat the indoors to like 75 when people are wearing warmer clothes to be warm enough outside.

Yep. I figured out real quick on the first day that I needed to bring some kind of jacket or long sleeves because my hands were literally so cold that I could barely sketch a few lines (It's an engineering class)
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2016 2:49:49 AM
At 9/17/2016 2:43:25 AM, Snazzy wrote:
SJW's gone wild-

Yep. I figured out real quick on the first day that I needed to bring some kind of jacket or long sleeves because my hands were literally so cold that I could barely sketch a few lines (It's an engineering class)
If you're in engineering, you should design an air-conditioner with a governor that can't be set to under 72 degrees and a heater that can't be set over 72 degrees. It would save people a lot of money and they would adapt to that temperature.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2016 2:50:48 AM

No, I have never seen this. Can you give any examples?
Snazzy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2016 2:52:29 AM
At 9/17/2016 2:49:49 AM, Emmarie wrote:
SJW's gone wild-

If you're in engineering, you should design an air-conditioner with a governor that can't be set to under 72 degrees and a heater that can't be set over 72 degrees. It would save people a lot of money and they would adapt to that temperature.

Not sure how I would go about doing that considering I'm in 9th grade lol. That is a good idea though.
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2016 3:01:36 AM
At 9/17/2016 2:52:29 AM, Snazzy wrote:
SJW's gone wild-

Not sure how I would go about doing that considering I'm in 9th grade lol. That is a good idea though.
Eventually, I mean, if engineering interests you. Energy, is where there will be unlimited opportunities for your generation, as soon as the corporate conglomerates are behind us.
Snazzy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2016 3:01:53 AM
At 9/17/2016 2:50:48 AM, TBR wrote:

Every "SJW Triggered Compilation" video, although they admittedly can be biased against them.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2016 3:04:55 AM
At 9/17/2016 3:01:53 AM, Snazzy wrote:

Every "SJW Triggered Compilation" video, although they admittedly can be biased against them.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2016 3:05:48 AM

How about you show me one, and explain how they have used the "gender" or whatever "card".

What you need to do is start making actual points rather than statements without a shred of evidence. This is not your echo chamber, people expect you to bring more.
Snazzy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2016 3:07:15 AM
At 9/17/2016 3:01:36 AM, Emmarie wrote:
SJW's gone wild-

Eventually, I mean, if engineering interests you. Energy, is where there will be unlimited opportunities for your generation, as soon as the corporate conglomerates are behind us.

Are fossil fuels really that bad? I don't know very much about energy considering we haven't spent a lot of time going over it but if I remember correctly fossil fuels are the cheapest form of energy production. As for pollution, doesn't biomass energy pollute the environment too?
Snazzy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2016 3:09:26 AM
At 9/17/2016 3:05:48 AM, TBR wrote:

How about you show me one, and explain how they have used the "gender" or whatever "card".

What you need to do is start making actual points rather than statements without a shred of evidence. This is not your echo chamber, people expect you to bring more.

https://www.youtube.com...
Skip to 1:55
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2016 3:10:53 AM
At 9/17/2016 3:07:15 AM, Snazzy wrote:
At 9/17/2016 3:01:36 AM, Emmarie wrote:
SJW's gone wild-

Are fossil fuels really that bad? I don't know very much about energy considering we haven't spent a lot of time going over it but if I remember correctly fossil fuels are the cheapest form of energy production. As for pollution, doesn't biomass energy pollute the environment too?
Fossil fuels are ok if they were to be used as efficiently as possible, but if consumers had other affordable options, the cost of all energy would go down across the board. If people had a lower cost of living they would be more self reliant and need less governmental assistance.