Total Posts:7|Showing Posts:1-7
Jump to topic:

Barcelona Explosion

BrendanD19
Posts: 2,334
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2016 7:13:25 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 9/18/2016 7:10:45 PM, fire_wings wrote:
http://www.independent.co.uk...

Sounds like it was a gas explosion
"I am for Socialism because I am for Humanity"-Eugene Debs

French Presidential Election Endorsement: Jean-Luc Melenchon
kevin24018
Posts: 3,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2016 11:01:10 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
guess they don't put that stuff in their gas so you can smell it, that must have been a lot of trapped gas to make such a big explosion, probably don't have the safety standards we have. Although you'd think more dead if there was that much gas leaking around that couldn't be smelled.
BobTheRocket2 wrote:
Arguing with a liberal is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what, it's going to knock over the pieces, crap all over the board, and strut around like it's victorious.

"Beware the engineers of society, I say, who would make everyone in all the world equal. Opportunity should be equal, must be equal, but achievement must remain individual.
- Drizzt Do'Urden"
BrendanD19
Posts: 2,334
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2016 1:32:42 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 9/18/2016 11:01:10 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
guess they don't put that stuff in their gas so you can smell it, that must have been a lot of trapped gas to make such a big explosion, probably don't have the safety standards we have. Although you'd think more dead if there was that much gas leaking around that couldn't be smelled.

Or maybe it was an underground leak, people wouldn't be able to smell it if it had been releaed under the concrete.
"I am for Socialism because I am for Humanity"-Eugene Debs

French Presidential Election Endorsement: Jean-Luc Melenchon
kevin24018
Posts: 3,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2016 1:40:22 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 9/20/2016 1:32:42 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 9/18/2016 11:01:10 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
guess they don't put that stuff in their gas so you can smell it, that must have been a lot of trapped gas to make such a big explosion, probably don't have the safety standards we have. Although you'd think more dead if there was that much gas leaking around that couldn't be smelled.

Or maybe it was an underground leak, people wouldn't be able to smell it if it had been releaed under the concrete.

I'd have to look again, but wasn't it on the 2nd floor and above? first floor didn't look like that's where it took place.
BobTheRocket2 wrote:
Arguing with a liberal is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what, it's going to knock over the pieces, crap all over the board, and strut around like it's victorious.

"Beware the engineers of society, I say, who would make everyone in all the world equal. Opportunity should be equal, must be equal, but achievement must remain individual.
- Drizzt Do'Urden"