Jump to topic:

Islamic Filth Surfaces Again

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2016 9:49:39 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
Islamic filth have once again harmed innocent people in the United States, in attacks that are reminiscent for many of the Boston Bombing.

Given the nature of the device, it is nothing short of a miracle that more people were not harmed or killed.

http://www.nytimes.com...

An improvised device exploded in a garbage receptacle near the course of a charity race that was about to begin in a small town on the Jersey Shore on Saturday, law enforcement officials said. The device went off around 9:30 a.m. near the boardwalk in Seaside Park, N.J., according to the Ocean County sheriff, Mike Mastronardy. There were no injuries, and officials do not believe that anyone was near the explosion when it happened. It did not damage any buildings either, officials said.

http://www.vocativ.com...

Supporters of the Islamic State rushed to celebrate Saturday night"s powerful explosion in New York"s Chelsea neighborhood that injured at least 29 people, even as no group or individual has been arrested or claimed responsibility.

They struck in Minnesota (which is host to many Somalis, for reasons unknown to me), New York, and New Jersey.

Police have responded and the casualties have been minimal in Minnesota, and I believe at the time of this post no one has died in New York or New Jersey.

https://www.yahoo.com...

A man who stabbed nine people at a mall in central Minnesota before he was shot dead is a "soldier of the Islamic State," the militant group's news agency said on Sunday, as the FBI investigated the attack as a potential act of terrorism.

The man, who was wearing a private security uniform, made references to Allah and asked at least one person if they were Muslim before he assaulted them at the Crossroads Center mall in St. Cloud on Saturday, the city's Police Chief William Blair Anderson told reporters.

Authorities declined to identify the suspect, who was killed by an off-duty policeman, because the investigation is underway.

There appears to be some connection between the attacks.

Investigators believe the blast was the result of a home-made, pressure-cooker bomb similar to an unexploded device found later on 27th Street, sources said.

Authorities are still trying to figure out what happened, and as of this time no international terrorist group has claimed responsibility, although there is no question that the perpetrators were Muslims.

Investigators have made no arrests at this time.

http://www.nytimes.com...

With no international terrorist group claiming responsibility for a powerful explosion in Manhattan, the authorities on Sunday were combing through surveillance videos, interviewing eyewitnesses and sifting through remnants of the bomb itself for clues into an attack that left dozens wounded.

Many of these vile pieces of filth have homophobic motives.

http://nypost.com...

Meanwhile, sources said investigators were "vetting" an online Tumblr page on which someone claiming to be "the NY Bomber" took responsibility for the blast and said the motive was a response to anti-gay "violence and oppression." "I did it because I cannot stand society. I cannot live in a world where homosexuals like myself as well as the rest of the LGBTQ+ community are looked down upon by society," one post says.
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2016 10:00:36 PM
At 9/18/2016 9:51:06 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
they'll toss out the term "lone wolf" to distract, like that somehow makes a difference.

The situation is really complicated, and the term "lone wolf" has been used to describe some of the attackers. But, what is especially ominous about this whole thing is the fact that almost 18 hours after this happened, no one has a clue who the perps are. No arrests have been made. No one has been identified, and no one has a lead that the media has ascertained. This is uncommon.

More and more, though, the risk to the American public presents itself in the form of local immigrants who are Muslims that live within the United States and are manipulated online by ISIS into carrying out barbaric acts of terrorism. Fighting that is almost impossible.

We know the profile of people who are most likely to be recruited to perform terrorist acts, but the problem is that that profile is vastly over inclusive... meaning that for every one terrorist or potential terrorist in the group, there are probably a thousand or more who are not terrorists.

The profile is: (1) male, (2) adolescent or young adult between the ages of 15-35, (3) who is the child of first generation immigrants to the United States, (4) who currently lives in the United States, (5) who is socially unsuccessful or underperforming, (6) that has difficulty forming relationships with their preferred sex, (7) who comes from an Islamic family, (8) which immigrated to the United States under hostile circumstances.

Dealing with that kind of a problem is extremely hard.
Tsar of DDO
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2016 10:02:57 PM
Our new country is going to be great!
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2016 10:06:21 PM
At 9/18/2016 10:00:36 PM, YYW wrote:
At 9/18/2016 9:51:06 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
they'll toss out the term "lone wolf" to distract, like that somehow makes a difference.

The situation is really complicated, and the term "lone wolf" has been used to describe some of the attackers. But, what is especially ominous about this whole thing is the fact that almost 18 hours after this happened, no one has a clue who the perps are. No arrests have been made. No one has been identified, and no one has a lead that the media has ascertained. This is uncommon.

More and more, though, the risk to the American public presents itself in the form of local immigrants who are Muslims that live within the United States and are manipulated online by ISIS into carrying out barbaric acts of terrorism. Fighting that is almost impossible.

We know the profile of people who are most likely to be recruited to perform terrorist acts, but the problem is that that profile is vastly over inclusive... meaning that for every one terrorist or potential terrorist in the group, there are probably a thousand or more who are not terrorists.

The profile is: (1) male, (2) adolescent or young adult between the ages of 15-35, (3) who is the child of first generation immigrants to the United States, (4) who currently lives in the United States, (5) who is socially unsuccessful or underperforming, (6) that has difficulty forming relationships with their preferred sex, (7) who comes from an Islamic family, (8) which immigrated to the United States under hostile circumstances.

Dealing with that kind of a problem is extremely hard.

I'm just saying they toss out these term to down play and deflect. Since they want more "refugees" this will be their modus operandi. Although I didn't look at the details, there should be some cameras from stores etc they could look at, I hope.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2016 10:06:37 PM
One thing I would say about ISIS, though, is that what they have failed to do is make me afraid of them. The only thing their actions make me want to do is see their members and fans uniformly and summarily killed.

There is nothing "scary" about ISIS, because only the weak resort to terrorism. The very act of asymmetric warfare implies cowardice, weakness, and barbarism. If their religion compels them to do this, then their religion is trash as are they themselves.

Nothing about what they are doing connotes or even suggests power, or intimidation, or anything. Rather, they are showcasing to the world how utterly pathetic they are. They are not holy warriors, or anti-imperialist crusaders, or freedom fighters, or even worthy of being regarded as members of the human race.

They have no cause, they are not a state, they are not a nation of people. They are barbaric, filth whose sole unifying message is violence and death, who are now, have always been, and will always remain inferior in every conceivable way to the West and to the Christian world.
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2016 10:08:53 PM
At 9/18/2016 10:06:21 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
I'm just saying they toss out these term to down play and deflect. Since they want more "refugees" this will be their modus operandi. Although I didn't look at the details, there should be some cameras from stores etc they could look at, I hope.

I think more than anything else is that the United States business community is interested in taking the highly skilled workers from the Middle East and bringing them to the United States for the purpose of effectuating a "brain drain" in Syria, with the dual benefit of weakening Syria in the present and future (and preventing any kind of reemergence), and strengthening the United States.

The US has a long history of "stealing" the best people from any country and using them for our own purposes. See generally "Operation Paperclip."
Tsar of DDO
kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2016 10:16:35 PM
At 9/18/2016 10:08:53 PM, YYW wrote:
At 9/18/2016 10:06:21 PM, kevin24018 wrote:

I think more than anything else is that the United States business community is interested in taking the highly skilled workers from the Middle East and bringing them to the United States for the purpose of effectuating a "brain drain" in Syria, with the dual benefit of weakening Syria in the present and future (and preventing any kind of reemergence), and strengthening the United States.

The US has a long history of "stealing" the best people from any country and using them for our own purposes. See generally "Operation Paperclip."

I don't know about "stealing" but yes many of the best legally come here and stay. The tax doctors have to pay here is far less and more than other countries. I've worked with many and have heard their stories. The "brain drain" started long before Syria. There's probably a way and has been a way to get their best here without trying to bring them in with the general populous they are talking about. To claim or think we need to let in 100k to get a couple of their best, I just can't buy, even though they will try to sell it hard.
Snazzy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2016 10:19:50 PM
The libbies are too scared to take them out. That's why we need Trump.
Disclaimer: This post in no way reflects the views of NBC or any of its affiliates.
sarevok2k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2016 10:27:22 PM
At 9/18/2016 10:19:50 PM, Snazzy wrote:

Just wish he could act a little more like a president and less like a crazy capitalist.. Still a better alternative to a criminal tho
When in rage... www.idiotistic.com
Snazzy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2016 10:40:30 PM
At 9/18/2016 10:27:22 PM, sarevok2k wrote:
At 9/18/2016 10:19:50 PM, Snazzy wrote:

Just wish he could act a little more like a president and less like a crazy capitalist.. Still a better alternative to a criminal tho

At least with Obama we could talk bad about him without getting assassinated.
Disclaimer: This post in no way reflects the views of NBC or any of its affiliates.