Total Posts:34|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Hillary Clinton Vows to Speak

kevin24018
Posts: 1,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2016 10:30:47 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
Hillary Clinton Vows to Speak 'Directly to White People'
http://www.breitbart.com...
WTF!!
I didn't shoot that man, or any of the others, or anyone, ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So if you are "white" and not outraged then you are in the bucket of the racist since that's apparently the new bucket, whites are a bucket of racists, no she didn't say that, guess she didn't think of it, yep I'm pissed.
How is this not a racist remark?
first line ""We gotta tackle the systemic racism,"
Blatant pandering at it's worst.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,267
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2016 10:46:04 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/20/2016 10:30:47 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
Hillary Clinton Vows to Speak 'Directly to White People'
http://www.breitbart.com...
WTF!!
I didn't shoot that man, or any of the others, or anyone, ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So if you are "white" and not outraged then you are in the bucket of the racist since that's apparently the new bucket, whites are a bucket of racists, no she didn't say that, guess she didn't think of it, yep I'm pissed.
How is this not a racist remark?
first line ""We gotta tackle the systemic racism,"
Blatant pandering at it's worst.

Mother Clinton
kevin24018
Posts: 1,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2016 10:50:25 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/20/2016 10:46:04 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 9/20/2016 10:30:47 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
Hillary Clinton Vows to Speak 'Directly to White People'
http://www.breitbart.com...
WTF!!
I didn't shoot that man, or any of the others, or anyone, ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So if you are "white" and not outraged then you are in the bucket of the racist since that's apparently the new bucket, whites are a bucket of racists, no she didn't say that, guess she didn't think of it, yep I'm pissed.
How is this not a racist remark?
first line ""We gotta tackle the systemic racism,"
Blatant pandering at it's worst.

Mother Clinton

Just waiting for her knights in armor to come riding to her rescue armed to the teeth with excuses and justifications, she probably meant the whites that don't support her, hope her body guards aren't white.....
Hayd
Posts: 4,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2016 11:05:31 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/20/2016 10:30:47 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
Hillary Clinton Vows to Speak 'Directly to White People'
http://www.breitbart.com...
WTF!!
I didn't shoot that man, or any of the others, or anyone, ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So if you are "white" and not outraged then you are in the bucket of the racist since that's apparently the new bucket, whites are a bucket of racists, no she didn't say that, guess she didn't think of it, yep I'm pissed.
How is this not a racist remark?
first line ""We gotta tackle the systemic racism,"
Blatant pandering at it's worst.

This post doesn't make any sense? Are you trying to say that Hillary Clinton is being racist? If so, clearly show your evidence. If you did give evidence I couldn't tell because the OP was confusing
kevin24018
Posts: 1,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 1:26:31 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/20/2016 11:05:31 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 9/20/2016 10:30:47 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
Hillary Clinton Vows to Speak 'Directly to White People'
http://www.breitbart.com...
WTF!!
I didn't shoot that man, or any of the others, or anyone, ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So if you are "white" and not outraged then you are in the bucket of the racist since that's apparently the new bucket, whites are a bucket of racists, no she didn't say that, guess she didn't think of it, yep I'm pissed.
How is this not a racist remark?
first line ""We gotta tackle the systemic racism,"
Blatant pandering at it's worst.

This post doesn't make any sense? Are you trying to say that Hillary Clinton is being racist? If so, clearly show your evidence. If you did give evidence I couldn't tell because the OP was confusing

really? thought it was pretty clear
first line ""We gotta tackle the systemic racism,"
Hillary Clinton Vows to Speak 'Directly to White People'

so what is she going to speak directly to "white" people about, the weather? did you read it? com'n you can't be that dense, are you white? cause she's going to talk to you about how you are racist, she tried to twist in law enforcement but that was such an unintelligent stretch it surprised me. Let's reword what she said
There's a lot of crimes committed and resulting in death by the police, Hillary Clinton Vows to Speak 'Directly to Black People' same basic thing, is it racist now?
slo1
Posts: 4,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 1:26:33 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/20/2016 10:30:47 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
Hillary Clinton Vows to Speak 'Directly to White People'
http://www.breitbart.com...
WTF!!
I didn't shoot that man, or any of the others, or anyone, ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So if you are "white" and not outraged then you are in the bucket of the racist since that's apparently the new bucket, whites are a bucket of racists, no she didn't say that, guess she didn't think of it, yep I'm pissed.
How is this not a racist remark?
first line ""We gotta tackle the systemic racism,"
Blatant pandering at it's worst.

Seems like you and all the Breitbart alt right commenters are diverting from the real issue.

I mean come on. One statement that we need to put a stop to systematic bias. Racism, disadvantage or what ever you call it is now racist in sentiment. You and the not so bright Breitbart commenters are only fooling yourself.

Besides if one felt there was systemic bias against blacks, why would you not enlist the help of the majority in fixing it?
kevin24018
Posts: 1,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 1:30:03 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/21/2016 1:26:33 AM, slo1 wrote:
At 9/20/2016 10:30:47 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
Hillary Clinton Vows to Speak 'Directly to White People'
http://www.breitbart.com...
WTF!!
I didn't shoot that man, or any of the others, or anyone, ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So if you are "white" and not outraged then you are in the bucket of the racist since that's apparently the new bucket, whites are a bucket of racists, no she didn't say that, guess she didn't think of it, yep I'm pissed.
How is this not a racist remark?
first line ""We gotta tackle the systemic racism,"
Blatant pandering at it's worst.

Seems like you and all the Breitbart alt right commenters are diverting from the real issue.

I mean come on. One statement that we need to put a stop to systematic bias. Racism, disadvantage or what ever you call it is now racist in sentiment. You and the not so bright Breitbart commenters are only fooling yourself.

Besides if one felt there was systemic bias against blacks, why would you not enlist the help of the majority in fixing it?

totally off topic, take your issues and make your own thread about them, this is her plain and simply being racist, discuss the issue raised, your deflection, justification leftist views don't work with me, you should know that by now. Are you white, because she wants to talk to you about being racist, she said so, if you're white, you ok being lumped in with all the other white racists, guess what you are in the same bucket as David Duke in her eyes.
slo1
Posts: 4,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 1:39:16 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/21/2016 1:30:03 AM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 9/21/2016 1:26:33 AM, slo1 wrote:
At 9/20/2016 10:30:47 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
Hillary Clinton Vows to Speak 'Directly to White People'
http://www.breitbart.com...
WTF!!
I didn't shoot that man, or any of the others, or anyone, ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So if you are "white" and not outraged then you are in the bucket of the racist since that's apparently the new bucket, whites are a bucket of racists, no she didn't say that, guess she didn't think of it, yep I'm pissed.
How is this not a racist remark?
first line ""We gotta tackle the systemic racism,"
Blatant pandering at it's worst.

Seems like you and all the Breitbart alt right commenters are diverting from the real issue.

I mean come on. One statement that we need to put a stop to systematic bias. Racism, disadvantage or what ever you call it is now racist in sentiment. You and the not so bright Breitbart commenters are only fooling yourself.

Besides if one felt there was systemic bias against blacks, why would you not enlist the help of the majority in fixing it?

totally off topic, take your issues and make your own thread about them, this is her plain and simply being racist, discuss the issue raised, your deflection, justification leftist views don't work with me, you should know that by now. Are you white, because she wants to talk to you about being racist, she said so, if you're white, you ok being lumped in with all the other white racists, guess what you are in the same bucket as David Duke in her eyes.

No she wants to talk about systemic racism and ending it, which will most definitely take all whites as an aggregate to end. Like I said you are only fooling yourself. And again you are diverting from the real issue at hand.

I'm not that stupid to fall for your Davis Duke tricks.
kevin24018
Posts: 1,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 1:42:09 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/21/2016 1:39:16 AM, slo1 wrote:
At 9/21/2016 1:30:03 AM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 9/21/2016 1:26:33 AM, slo1 wrote:
At 9/20/2016 10:30:47 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
Hillary Clinton Vows to Speak 'Directly to White People'
http://www.breitbart.com...
WTF!!
I didn't shoot that man, or any of the others, or anyone, ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So if you are "white" and not outraged then you are in the bucket of the racist since that's apparently the new bucket, whites are a bucket of racists, no she didn't say that, guess she didn't think of it, yep I'm pissed.
How is this not a racist remark?
first line ""We gotta tackle the systemic racism,"
Blatant pandering at it's worst.

Seems like you and all the Breitbart alt right commenters are diverting from the real issue.

I mean come on. One statement that we need to put a stop to systematic bias. Racism, disadvantage or what ever you call it is now racist in sentiment. You and the not so bright Breitbart commenters are only fooling yourself.

Besides if one felt there was systemic bias against blacks, why would you not enlist the help of the majority in fixing it?

totally off topic, take your issues and make your own thread about them, this is her plain and simply being racist, discuss the issue raised, your deflection, justification leftist views don't work with me, you should know that by now. Are you white, because she wants to talk to you about being racist, she said so, if you're white, you ok being lumped in with all the other white racists, guess what you are in the same bucket as David Duke in her eyes.

No she wants to talk about systemic racism and ending it, which will most definitely take all whites as an aggregate to end. Like I said you are only fooling yourself. And again you are diverting from the real issue at hand.

I'm not that stupid to fall for your Davis Duke tricks.

oh ok so only whites are the problem no other races, ok thanks for clearing that up, I was truly confused, I thought other races could be racist, but now I see, it's just the whites, thanks.
slo1
Posts: 4,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 1:44:21 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/21/2016 1:42:09 AM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 9/21/2016 1:39:16 AM, slo1 wrote:
At 9/21/2016 1:30:03 AM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 9/21/2016 1:26:33 AM, slo1 wrote:
At 9/20/2016 10:30:47 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
Hillary Clinton Vows to Speak 'Directly to White People'
http://www.breitbart.com...
WTF!!
I didn't shoot that man, or any of the others, or anyone, ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So if you are "white" and not outraged then you are in the bucket of the racist since that's apparently the new bucket, whites are a bucket of racists, no she didn't say that, guess she didn't think of it, yep I'm pissed.
How is this not a racist remark?
first line ""We gotta tackle the systemic racism,"
Blatant pandering at it's worst.

Seems like you and all the Breitbart alt right commenters are diverting from the real issue.

I mean come on. One statement that we need to put a stop to systematic bias. Racism, disadvantage or what ever you call it is now racist in sentiment. You and the not so bright Breitbart commenters are only fooling yourself.

Besides if one felt there was systemic bias against blacks, why would you not enlist the help of the majority in fixing it?

totally off topic, take your issues and make your own thread about them, this is her plain and simply being racist, discuss the issue raised, your deflection, justification leftist views don't work with me, you should know that by now. Are you white, because she wants to talk to you about being racist, she said so, if you're white, you ok being lumped in with all the other white racists, guess what you are in the same bucket as David Duke in her eyes.

No she wants to talk about systemic racism and ending it, which will most definitely take all whites as an aggregate to end. Like I said you are only fooling yourself. And again you are diverting from the real issue at hand.

I'm not that stupid to fall for your Davis Duke tricks.

oh ok so only whites are the problem no other races, ok thanks for clearing that up, I was truly confused, I thought other races could be racist, but now I see, it's just the whites, thanks.

There you go diverting again. I never said that. I said if a person believes there is systemic bias against blacks it is not racist to ask the majority to help solve to problem. Go peddle you unlogic elsewhere.
kevin24018
Posts: 1,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 1:44:54 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
since some won't read it or selectively ignore.
""Maybe I can by speaking directly to white people say, "Look this is not who we are,"" she said. "

This is from a police shooting, are we all in the police? How are these shootings tied to all whites? Freddy Grey case, remember that? If you want to make a claim there's a police issue fine, but this is just b.s.
kevin24018
Posts: 1,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 1:52:10 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/21/2016 1:44:21 AM, slo1 wrote:
At 9/21/2016 1:42:09 AM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 9/21/2016 1:39:16 AM, slo1 wrote:
At 9/21/2016 1:30:03 AM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 9/21/2016 1:26:33 AM, slo1 wrote:
At 9/20/2016 10:30:47 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
Hillary Clinton Vows to Speak 'Directly to White People'
http://www.breitbart.com...
WTF!!
I didn't shoot that man, or any of the others, or anyone, ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So if you are "white" and not outraged then you are in the bucket of the racist since that's apparently the new bucket, whites are a bucket of racists, no she didn't say that, guess she didn't think of it, yep I'm pissed.
How is this not a racist remark?
first line ""We gotta tackle the systemic racism,"
Blatant pandering at it's worst.

Seems like you and all the Breitbart alt right commenters are diverting from the real issue.

I mean come on. One statement that we need to put a stop to systematic bias. Racism, disadvantage or what ever you call it is now racist in sentiment. You and the not so bright Breitbart commenters are only fooling yourself.

Besides if one felt there was systemic bias against blacks, why would you not enlist the help of the majority in fixing it?

totally off topic, take your issues and make your own thread about them, this is her plain and simply being racist, discuss the issue raised, your deflection, justification leftist views don't work with me, you should know that by now. Are you white, because she wants to talk to you about being racist, she said so, if you're white, you ok being lumped in with all the other white racists, guess what you are in the same bucket as David Duke in her eyes.

No she wants to talk about systemic racism and ending it, which will most definitely take all whites as an aggregate to end. Like I said you are only fooling yourself. And again you are diverting from the real issue at hand.

I'm not that stupid to fall for your Davis Duke tricks.

oh ok so only whites are the problem no other races, ok thanks for clearing that up, I was truly confused, I thought other races could be racist, but now I see, it's just the whites, thanks.

There you go diverting again. I never said that. I said if a person believes there is systemic bias against blacks it is not racist to ask the majority to help solve to problem. Go peddle you unlogic elsewhere.

she chose to say whites, instead of we or all of us together, she singled out a specific race.
Show me a similar sentence using black in the same way, what is a huge issue for them that she could talk to them about that they need to fix and have it not be racist.
why bring up were the source is from, is it not true what she said?
slo1
Posts: 4,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 2:04:09 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/21/2016 1:52:10 AM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 9/21/2016 1:44:21 AM, slo1 wrote:
At 9/21/2016 1:42:09 AM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 9/21/2016 1:39:16 AM, slo1 wrote:
At 9/21/2016 1:30:03 AM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 9/21/2016 1:26:33 AM, slo1 wrote:
At 9/20/2016 10:30:47 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
Hillary Clinton Vows to Speak 'Directly to White People'
http://www.breitbart.com...
WTF!!
I didn't shoot that man, or any of the others, or anyone, ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So if you are "white" and not outraged then you are in the bucket of the racist since that's apparently the new bucket, whites are a bucket of racists, no she didn't say that, guess she didn't think of it, yep I'm pissed.
How is this not a racist remark?
first line ""We gotta tackle the systemic racism,"
Blatant pandering at it's worst.

Seems like you and all the Breitbart alt right commenters are diverting from the real issue.

I mean come on. One statement that we need to put a stop to systematic bias. Racism, disadvantage or what ever you call it is now racist in sentiment. You and the not so bright Breitbart commenters are only fooling yourself.

Besides if one felt there was systemic bias against blacks, why would you not enlist the help of the majority in fixing it?

totally off topic, take your issues and make your own thread about them, this is her plain and simply being racist, discuss the issue raised, your deflection, justification leftist views don't work with me, you should know that by now. Are you white, because she wants to talk to you about being racist, she said so, if you're white, you ok being lumped in with all the other white racists, guess what you are in the same bucket as David Duke in her eyes.

No she wants to talk about systemic racism and ending it, which will most definitely take all whites as an aggregate to end. Like I said you are only fooling yourself. And again you are diverting from the real issue at hand.

I'm not that stupid to fall for your Davis Duke tricks.

oh ok so only whites are the problem no other races, ok thanks for clearing that up, I was truly confused, I thought other races could be racist, but now I see, it's just the whites, thanks.

There you go diverting again. I never said that. I said if a person believes there is systemic bias against blacks it is not racist to ask the majority to help solve to problem. Go peddle you unlogic elsewhere.

she chose to say whites, instead of we or all of us together, she singled out a specific race.
Show me a similar sentence using black in the same way, what is a huge issue for them that she could talk to them about that they need to fix and have it not be racist.
why bring up were the source is from, is it not true what she said?

I can't help you if you don't understand why one might enlist the help of the majority to address bias against a minority.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,267
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 2:09:58 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/21/2016 2:04:09 AM, slo1 wrote:

I can't help you if you don't understand why one might enlist the help of the MASTER RACE to address bias against a minority.

Nothing wrong with that.
Hayd
Posts: 4,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 4:26:45 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/21/2016 1:26:31 AM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 9/20/2016 11:05:31 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 9/20/2016 10:30:47 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
Hillary Clinton Vows to Speak 'Directly to White People'
http://www.breitbart.com...
WTF!!
I didn't shoot that man, or any of the others, or anyone, ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So if you are "white" and not outraged then you are in the bucket of the racist since that's apparently the new bucket, whites are a bucket of racists, no she didn't say that, guess she didn't think of it, yep I'm pissed.
How is this not a racist remark?
first line ""We gotta tackle the systemic racism,"
Blatant pandering at it's worst.

This post doesn't make any sense? Are you trying to say that Hillary Clinton is being racist? If so, clearly show your evidence. If you did give evidence I couldn't tell because the OP was confusing

really? thought it was pretty clear
first line ""We gotta tackle the systemic racism,"
Hillary Clinton Vows to Speak 'Directly to White People'

so what is she going to speak directly to "white" people about, the weather? did you read it? com'n you can't be that dense, are you white? cause she's going to talk to you about how you are racist, she tried to twist in law enforcement but that was such an unintelligent stretch it surprised me. Let's reword what she said
There's a lot of crimes committed and resulting in death by the police, Hillary Clinton Vows to Speak 'Directly to Black People' same basic thing, is it racist now?

Your manner of speaking is just inherently confusing.

So youre saying that Clinton is racist because she said she would speak to white people, as in distinguishing white people as a seperate race?

Don't think thats a problem given its a different culture
kevin24018
Posts: 1,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 12:18:43 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/21/2016 2:04:09 AM, slo1 wrote:
At 9/21/2016 1:52:10 AM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 9/21/2016 1:44:21 AM, slo1 wrote:
At 9/21/2016 1:42:09 AM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 9/21/2016 1:39:16 AM, slo1 wrote:
At 9/21/2016 1:30:03 AM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 9/21/2016 1:26:33 AM, slo1 wrote:
At 9/20/2016 10:30:47 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
Hillary Clinton Vows to Speak 'Directly to White People'
http://www.breitbart.com...
WTF!!
I didn't shoot that man, or any of the others, or anyone, ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So if you are "white" and not outraged then you are in the bucket of the racist since that's apparently the new bucket, whites are a bucket of racists, no she didn't say that, guess she didn't think of it, yep I'm pissed.
How is this not a racist remark?
first line ""We gotta tackle the systemic racism,"
Blatant pandering at it's worst.

Seems like you and all the Breitbart alt right commenters are diverting from the real issue.

I mean come on. One statement that we need to put a stop to systematic bias. Racism, disadvantage or what ever you call it is now racist in sentiment. You and the not so bright Breitbart commenters are only fooling yourself.

Besides if one felt there was systemic bias against blacks, why would you not enlist the help of the majority in fixing it?

totally off topic, take your issues and make your own thread about them, this is her plain and simply being racist, discuss the issue raised, your deflection, justification leftist views don't work with me, you should know that by now. Are you white, because she wants to talk to you about being racist, she said so, if you're white, you ok being lumped in with all the other white racists, guess what you are in the same bucket as David Duke in her eyes.

No she wants to talk about systemic racism and ending it, which will most definitely take all whites as an aggregate to end. Like I said you are only fooling yourself. And again you are diverting from the real issue at hand.

I'm not that stupid to fall for your Davis Duke tricks.

oh ok so only whites are the problem no other races, ok thanks for clearing that up, I was truly confused, I thought other races could be racist, but now I see, it's just the whites, thanks.

There you go diverting again. I never said that. I said if a person believes there is systemic bias against blacks it is not racist to ask the majority to help solve to problem. Go peddle you unlogic elsewhere.

she chose to say whites, instead of we or all of us together, she singled out a specific race.
Show me a similar sentence using black in the same way, what is a huge issue for them that she could talk to them about that they need to fix and have it not be racist.
why bring up were the source is from, is it not true what she said?

I can't help you if you don't understand why one might enlist the help of the majority to address bias against a minority.

ok so racism is wrong when it's white against black so no need to include others, when did she say she wished to enlist help, but rather talk to, when your parents gave you a "talking to" it was a scolding, do you really think that has a positive effect on race relations? So many other words she could have used, , we, us, people, Americans, citizens. Again look at what she said "speak directly to" not, seek help directly from, or seek advice from, open dialogue she's used that line before. She is far more educated than I am, far far more experienced etc and I can come up with better wording, so either she's dumb or meant it to be inflammatory. Naturally her thralls will defend any criticism we know and expect that. If this is the sort of race relations we can expect from her as president she's going to make things even worse than Obama. A person in her position doesn't have the luxury of poor word choice, especially her with her experience etc.
Since you brought it up let's analyze why she said it.
Black man was killed by a white officer, she judged the female officer guilty before the investigation was done. How does anyone know this incident done out of racism? Because the color of their skin? Haven't there been arsonist who were firemen, but did it because putting out fires was so thrilling? How about the caregiver that was shot in the leg, was that racism or something else?
slo1
Posts: 4,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 12:28:09 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/21/2016 2:09:58 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 9/21/2016 2:04:09 AM, slo1 wrote:

I can't help you if you don't understand why one might enlist the help of the MASTER RACE to address bias against a minority.

Nothing wrong with that.

Squawk!
kevin24018
Posts: 1,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 12:38:45 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/21/2016 12:28:09 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 9/21/2016 2:09:58 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 9/21/2016 2:04:09 AM, slo1 wrote:

I can't help you if you don't understand why one might enlist the help of the MASTER RACE to address bias against a minority.

Nothing wrong with that.

Squawk!

One might wonder why in all the years, she chose now to address it, pander queen to be sure, she didn't care enough to do anything for all those years and all those shootings, but now it's a white female involved, now it's unacceptable lol
vortex86
Posts: 559
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 12:46:02 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/21/2016 12:38:45 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 9/21/2016 12:28:09 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 9/21/2016 2:09:58 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 9/21/2016 2:04:09 AM, slo1 wrote:

I can't help you if you don't understand why one might enlist the help of the MASTER RACE to address bias against a minority.

Nothing wrong with that.

Squawk!

One might wonder why in all the years, she chose now to address it, pander queen to be sure, she didn't care enough to do anything for all those years and all those shootings, but now it's a white female involved, now it's unacceptable lol

It's very apparent why. Her gains with the African American vote are diminishing. 76% according to polling. She's doing horrible.

I agree that her words were ignorant and divisive. Justification for saying whites because they are the majority of the population is a cop out on the subject.
kevin24018
Posts: 1,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 1:29:25 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/21/2016 12:46:02 PM, vortex86 wrote:
At 9/21/2016 12:38:45 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 9/21/2016 12:28:09 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 9/21/2016 2:09:58 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 9/21/2016 2:04:09 AM, slo1 wrote:

I can't help you if you don't understand why one might enlist the help of the MASTER RACE to address bias against a minority.

Nothing wrong with that.

Squawk!

One might wonder why in all the years, she chose now to address it, pander queen to be sure, she didn't care enough to do anything for all those years and all those shootings, but now it's a white female involved, now it's unacceptable lol

It's very apparent why. Her gains with the African American vote are diminishing. 76% according to polling. She's doing horrible.

I agree that her words were ignorant and divisive. Justification for saying whites because they are the majority of the population is a cop out on the subject.

I can't be the only one who is resentful of that statement, unfortunately she's a chip right off the Obama block with talking down to people. Her followers are just so blind they can't bring them to criticize her for anything and defend her no matter what, truly sad. They'd probably drink the kool aide if she told them too. looking forward to more justification from the cult of clinton.
AlyceTheElectrician
Posts: 233
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 1:37:23 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/20/2016 10:30:47 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
Hillary Clinton Vows to Speak 'Directly to White People'
http://www.breitbart.com...
WTF!!
I didn't shoot that man, or any of the others, or anyone, ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So if you are "white" and not outraged then you are in the bucket of the racist since that's apparently the new bucket, whites are a bucket of racists, no she didn't say that, guess she didn't think of it, yep I'm pissed.
How is this not a racist remark?
first line ""We gotta tackle the systemic racism,"
Blatant pandering at it's worst.

She's such a comfortable liar.
Be who you are, Say what you feel, Because those who mind don"t matter, And those who matter don't mind.

BANGTAN! Blood, Sweat, & Tears> Check it out yes! https://www.youtube.com...
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 1:42:00 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/21/2016 1:26:31 AM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 9/20/2016 11:05:31 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 9/20/2016 10:30:47 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
Hillary Clinton Vows to Speak 'Directly to White People'
http://www.breitbart.com...
WTF!!
I didn't shoot that man, or any of the others, or anyone, ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So if you are "white" and not outraged then you are in the bucket of the racist since that's apparently the new bucket, whites are a bucket of racists, no she didn't say that, guess she didn't think of it, yep I'm pissed.
How is this not a racist remark?
first line ""We gotta tackle the systemic racism,"
Blatant pandering at it's worst.

This post doesn't make any sense? Are you trying to say that Hillary Clinton is being racist? If so, clearly show your evidence. If you did give evidence I couldn't tell because the OP was confusing

really? thought it was pretty clear
first line ""We gotta tackle the systemic racism,"
Hillary Clinton Vows to Speak 'Directly to White People'
OK... Don't see any issue with that line.


so what is she going to speak directly to "white" people about, the weather?
Systemic racism and the deaths of too many black people by police.

did you read it? com'n you can't be that dense, are you white? cause she's going to talk to you about how you are racist, she tried to twist in law enforcement but that was such an unintelligent stretch it surprised me. Let's reword what she said
The topic was systemic racism.

There's a lot of crimes committed and resulting in death by the police, Hillary Clinton Vows to Speak 'Directly to Black People' same basic thing, is it racist now?
Its like you can't possibly deal with any issue without a tu quoque. The topic to discuss is racism. I see no reason to jump up and down about this. None at all.
kevin24018
Posts: 1,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 3:04:18 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/21/2016 1:42:00 PM, TBR wrote:
At 9/21/2016 1:26:31 AM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 9/20/2016 11:05:31 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 9/20/2016 10:30:47 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
Hillary Clinton Vows to Speak 'Directly to White People'
http://www.breitbart.com...
WTF!!
I didn't shoot that man, or any of the others, or anyone, ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So if you are "white" and not outraged then you are in the bucket of the racist since that's apparently the new bucket, whites are a bucket of racists, no she didn't say that, guess she didn't think of it, yep I'm pissed.
How is this not a racist remark?
first line ""We gotta tackle the systemic racism,"
Blatant pandering at it's worst.

This post doesn't make any sense? Are you trying to say that Hillary Clinton is being racist? If so, clearly show your evidence. If you did give evidence I couldn't tell because the OP was confusing

really? thought it was pretty clear
first line ""We gotta tackle the systemic racism,"
Hillary Clinton Vows to Speak 'Directly to White People'
OK... Don't see any issue with that line.


so what is she going to speak directly to "white" people about, the weather?
Systemic racism and the deaths of too many black people by police.

did you read it? com'n you can't be that dense, are you white? cause she's going to talk to you about how you are racist, she tried to twist in law enforcement but that was such an unintelligent stretch it surprised me. Let's reword what she said
The topic was systemic racism.

There's a lot of crimes committed and resulting in death by the police, Hillary Clinton Vows to Speak 'Directly to Black People' same basic thing, is it racist now?
Its like you can't possibly deal with any issue without a tu quoque. The topic to discuss is racism. I see no reason to jump up and down about this. None at all.

Prove the shooting was racist, I've already made my arguments as to why it may not be.
Her conditional response
"Clinton told Harvey that if the African-American community came out and voted for her, she would work to stop racial shootings by police officers." So I guess if they don't she won't since it's conditional.
"Look this is not who we are,"" she's speaking for all whites as if they are like her, and since she's putting herself in the same bucket (and you) she admits she's racist against blacks.
But then she talks about the police so is it a race issue or police issue? How many non police whites kill blacks? I'll answer that for you.
https://ucr.fbi.gov...
Murders only
so out of White3,021 victims 446 were black offenders or 14.76%
out of Black 2,451 victims187were white offenders or 7.63%
now factor in the % of each race respectively and tell me, who kills more of whom? Unless you are going to make an argument the fbi is corrupt and bias, given their current "investigations" of who shall not be named, I could buy that argument to a certain degree.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 3:19:17 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/21/2016 3:04:18 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 9/21/2016 1:42:00 PM, TBR wrote:
At 9/21/2016 1:26:31 AM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 9/20/2016 11:05:31 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 9/20/2016 10:30:47 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
Hillary Clinton Vows to Speak 'Directly to White People'
http://www.breitbart.com...
WTF!!
I didn't shoot that man, or any of the others, or anyone, ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So if you are "white" and not outraged then you are in the bucket of the racist since that's apparently the new bucket, whites are a bucket of racists, no she didn't say that, guess she didn't think of it, yep I'm pissed.
How is this not a racist remark?
first line ""We gotta tackle the systemic racism,"
Blatant pandering at it's worst.

This post doesn't make any sense? Are you trying to say that Hillary Clinton is being racist? If so, clearly show your evidence. If you did give evidence I couldn't tell because the OP was confusing

really? thought it was pretty clear
first line ""We gotta tackle the systemic racism,"
Hillary Clinton Vows to Speak 'Directly to White People'
OK... Don't see any issue with that line.


so what is she going to speak directly to "white" people about, the weather?
Systemic racism and the deaths of too many black people by police.

did you read it? com'n you can't be that dense, are you white? cause she's going to talk to you about how you are racist, she tried to twist in law enforcement but that was such an unintelligent stretch it surprised me. Let's reword what she said
The topic was systemic racism.

There's a lot of crimes committed and resulting in death by the police, Hillary Clinton Vows to Speak 'Directly to Black People' same basic thing, is it racist now?
Its like you can't possibly deal with any issue without a tu quoque. The topic to discuss is racism. I see no reason to jump up and down about this. None at all.

Prove the shooting was racist, I've already made my arguments as to why it may not be.
It doesn't have to be racial motivated to still need a discussion about systemic racism in the US.

Her conditional response
"Clinton told Harvey that if the African-American community came out and voted for her, she would work to stop racial shootings by police officers." So I guess if they don't she won't since it's conditional.
If they don't, she can't work for them. You are working hard to twist this, and I understand why, but it is so much more pedestrian than you want it to be.

"Look this is not who we are,"" she's speaking for all whites as if they are like her, and since she's putting herself in the same bucket (and you) she admits she's racist against blacks.
As far as we are all part of a society, and that society has racial issues, it is a responsibility of everyone to confront issues like this.

But then she talks about the police so is it a race issue or police issue? How many non police whites kill blacks? I'll answer that for you.
https://ucr.fbi.gov...
Murders only
so out of White3,021 victims 446 were black offenders or 14.76%
out of Black 2,451 victims187were white offenders or 7.63%
now factor in the % of each race respectively and tell me, who kills more of whom? Unless you are going to make an argument the fbi is corrupt and bias, given their current "investigations" of who shall not be named, I could buy that argument to a certain degree.
Again, it doesn't have to be white police killing blacks for there to be a real problem with the policing practices. There is an issue that groups like BLM are trying to address. Trying to interject your own motives is unnecessary. Just listen to what they have to say. They are not ignoring murder, or other crime, they are simply addressing THIS problem. Again, its a tu quoque.
kevin24018
Posts: 1,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 3:56:43 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/21/2016 3:19:17 PM, TBR wrote:
At 9/21/2016 3:04:18 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 9/21/2016 1:42:00 PM, TBR wrote:
At 9/21/2016 1:26:31 AM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 9/20/2016 11:05:31 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 9/20/2016 10:30:47 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
Hillary Clinton Vows to Speak 'Directly to White People'
http://www.breitbart.com...
WTF!!
I didn't shoot that man, or any of the others, or anyone, ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So if you are "white" and not outraged then you are in the bucket of the racist since that's apparently the new bucket, whites are a bucket of racists, no she didn't say that, guess she didn't think of it, yep I'm pissed.
How is this not a racist remark?
first line ""We gotta tackle the systemic racism,"
Blatant pandering at it's worst.

This post doesn't make any sense? Are you trying to say that Hillary Clinton is being racist? If so, clearly show your evidence. If you did give evidence I couldn't tell because the OP was confusing

really? thought it was pretty clear
first line ""We gotta tackle the systemic racism,"
Hillary Clinton Vows to Speak 'Directly to White People'
OK... Don't see any issue with that line.


so what is she going to speak directly to "white" people about, the weather?
Systemic racism and the deaths of too many black people by police.

did you read it? com'n you can't be that dense, are you white? cause she's going to talk to you about how you are racist, she tried to twist in law enforcement but that was such an unintelligent stretch it surprised me. Let's reword what she said
The topic was systemic racism.

There's a lot of crimes committed and resulting in death by the police, Hillary Clinton Vows to Speak 'Directly to Black People' same basic thing, is it racist now?
Its like you can't possibly deal with any issue without a tu quoque. The topic to discuss is racism. I see no reason to jump up and down about this. None at all.

Prove the shooting was racist, I've already made my arguments as to why it may not be.
It doesn't have to be racial motivated to still need a discussion about systemic racism in the US.

I didn't link or intertwine the two, others and now clinton have made it a joined issue
Her conditional response
"Clinton told Harvey that if the African-American community came out and voted for her, she would work to stop racial shootings by police officers." So I guess if they don't she won't since it's conditional.
If they don't, she can't work for them. You are working hard to twist this, and I understand why, but it is so much more pedestrian than you want it to be.

"Look this is not who we are,"" she's speaking for all whites as if they are like her, and since she's putting herself in the same bucket (and you) she admits she's racist against blacks.
As far as we are all part of a society, and that society has racial issues, it is a responsibility of everyone to confront issues like this.


But then she talks about the police so is it a race issue or police issue? How many non police whites kill blacks? I'll answer that for you.
https://ucr.fbi.gov...
Murders only
so out of White3,021 victims 446 were black offenders or 14.76%
out of Black 2,451 victims187were white offenders or 7.63%
now factor in the % of each race respectively and tell me, who kills more of whom? Unless you are going to make an argument the fbi is corrupt and bias, given their current "investigations" of who shall not be named, I could buy that argument to a certain degree.
Again, it doesn't have to be white police killing blacks for there to be a real problem with the policing practices. There is an issue that groups like BLM are trying to address. Trying to interject your own motives is unnecessary. Just listen to what they have to say. They are not ignoring murder, or other crime, they are simply addressing THIS problem. Again, its a tu quoque.

I'm not talking about "them" I'm talking about what she said, how does speaking to the whites address policing practices? Please read what I wrote and don't get off on general tangents so I don't have to repeat myself, her statements arose form this specific incident. The stats show murders are not a racist issue, or a racist issue for both. Police have their own code of conduct and regulations, they are generally not influenced by the general public aside from the ones elected. So when speaking to the whites about the police issue we are to do what, rise up against them, we don't make their policies in fact it would be far more effective and efficient to deal with them directly.
Is your argument she is making to separate points? At no time did she say she would talk to white about racism coma policing, but rather racist policing. I'm not in law enforcement, I showed you the percentages, racist murder by whites is very low. Let's do a gross assumption in your favor let's assume half of the whites murdering blacks was done of racism that would be 94 per year. So does racism cause increased murder rates of blacks? All of these people jump on the band wagon when there's a death, so there's not as much concern for non violent racism apparently. Let's dig a bit deeper to really look at this problem.
Black officers make up just 12% of all local police officers, the survey by the Bureau of Justice Statistics showed.
http://www.wsj.com...
Wouldn't you agree statistically a shooting would probably involve a white officer? Can anyone say if the cop had been a black female the out come would have been different, obviously not. Now match that up with the murder statistics, seems racist motives are probably pretty low.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 5:12:59 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/21/2016 3:56:43 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 9/21/2016 3:19:17 PM, TBR wrote:
At 9/21/2016 3:04:18 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 9/21/2016 1:42:00 PM, TBR wrote:
At 9/21/2016 1:26:31 AM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 9/20/2016 11:05:31 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 9/20/2016 10:30:47 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
Hillary Clinton Vows to Speak 'Directly to White People'
http://www.breitbart.com...
WTF!!
I didn't shoot that man, or any of the others, or anyone, ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So if you are "white" and not outraged then you are in the bucket of the racist since that's apparently the new bucket, whites are a bucket of racists, no she didn't say that, guess she didn't think of it, yep I'm pissed.
How is this not a racist remark?
first line ""We gotta tackle the systemic racism,"
Blatant pandering at it's worst.

This post doesn't make any sense? Are you trying to say that Hillary Clinton is being racist? If so, clearly show your evidence. If you did give evidence I couldn't tell because the OP was confusing

really? thought it was pretty clear
first line ""We gotta tackle the systemic racism,"
Hillary Clinton Vows to Speak 'Directly to White People'
OK... Don't see any issue with that line.


so what is she going to speak directly to "white" people about, the weather?
Systemic racism and the deaths of too many black people by police.

did you read it? com'n you can't be that dense, are you white? cause she's going to talk to you about how you are racist, she tried to twist in law enforcement but that was such an unintelligent stretch it surprised me. Let's reword what she said
The topic was systemic racism.

There's a lot of crimes committed and resulting in death by the police, Hillary Clinton Vows to Speak 'Directly to Black People' same basic thing, is it racist now?
Its like you can't possibly deal with any issue without a tu quoque. The topic to discuss is racism. I see no reason to jump up and down about this. None at all.

Prove the shooting was racist, I've already made my arguments as to why it may not be.
It doesn't have to be racial motivated to still need a discussion about systemic racism in the US.

I didn't link or intertwine the two, others and now clinton have made it a joined issue
Wait. I don't see it that way at all. We ARE talking about a problem of systemic racism. What I am saying is, the police action in question does not need to be direct overt racism to be included in a discussion of systemic racism or the perception of racial issues in our society. To many black people are being shot, that is what is being discussed as a systemic problem. The individual incident can be part of a systemic problem without the motives of the officer being raciest. Get it?

Her conditional response
"Clinton told Harvey that if the African-American community came out and voted for her, she would work to stop racial shootings by police officers." So I guess if they don't she won't since it's conditional.
If they don't, she can't work for them. You are working hard to twist this, and I understand why, but it is so much more pedestrian than you want it to be.

"Look this is not who we are,"" she's speaking for all whites as if they are like her, and since she's putting herself in the same bucket (and you) she admits she's racist against blacks.
As far as we are all part of a society, and that society has racial issues, it is a responsibility of everyone to confront issues like this.


But then she talks about the police so is it a race issue or police issue? How many non police whites kill blacks? I'll answer that for you.
https://ucr.fbi.gov...
Murders only
so out of White3,021 victims 446 were black offenders or 14.76%
out of Black 2,451 victims187were white offenders or 7.63%
now factor in the % of each race respectively and tell me, who kills more of whom? Unless you are going to make an argument the fbi is corrupt and bias, given their current "investigations" of who shall not be named, I could buy that argument to a certain degree.
Again, it doesn't have to be white police killing blacks for there to be a real problem with the policing practices. There is an issue that groups like BLM are trying to address. Trying to interject your own motives is unnecessary. Just listen to what they have to say. They are not ignoring murder, or other crime, they are simply addressing THIS problem. Again, its a tu quoque.

I'm not talking about "them" I'm talking about what she said, how does speaking to the whites address policing practices?
OK. Lets get directly to this. The primary resistance I have seen to things like BLM (or any other attempt to address these issues) have come from white people. Why speak directly to white people about something that overwhelmingly being discussed by white people? Sure makes sense to me.

Please read what I wrote and don't get off on general tangents so I don't have to repeat myself, her statements arose form this specific incident. The stats show murders are not a racist issue, or a racist issue for both.
Murder is just not part of this issue. That is the tangent.

Police have their own code of conduct and regulations, they are generally not influenced by the general public aside from the ones elected.
The "code" (policy's and procedures) do need to be changed. The society that police operate within influence the policy. To say that it is the sole responsibility of the elected people to write the policy without the society consent and understanding is... Well, down right undemocratic.

So when speaking to the whites about the police issue we are to do what, rise up against them, we don't make their policies in fact it would be far more effective and efficient to deal with them directly.
Yea. We rise up, accept the damn responsibility to fix the systemic problems.

Is your argument she is making to separate points? At no time did she say she would talk to white about racism coma policing, but rather racist policing. I'm not in law enforcement, I showed you the percentages, racist murder by whites is very low. Let's do a gross assumption in your favor let's assume half of the whites murdering blacks was done of racism that would be 94 per year. So does racism cause increased murder rates of blacks? All of these people jump on the band wagon when there's a death, so there's not as much concern for non violent racism apparently. Let's dig a bit deeper to really look at this problem.
Why are you running off on murder rates again? Why confuse the two issues?

Black officers make up just 12% of all local police officers, the survey by the Bureau of Justice Statistics showed.
http://www.wsj.com...
Wouldn't you agree statistically a shooting would probably involve a white officer? Can anyone say if the cop had been a black female the out come would have been different, obviously not. Now match that up with the murder statistics, seems racist motives are probably pretty low.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,267
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 5:13:41 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/21/2016 12:46:02 PM, vortex86 wrote:

It's very apparent why. Her gains with the African American vote are diminishing. 76% according to polling. She's doing horrible.

I agree that her words were ignorant and divisive. Justification for saying whites because they are the majority of the population is a cop out on the subject.

Nice pun.
kevin24018
Posts: 1,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 5:55:08 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/21/2016 5:12:59 PM, TBR wrote:

Yea. We rise up, accept the damn responsibility to fix the systemic problems.

If you feel responsibility than take it, I however do not, so don't put me in the same bucket as yourself. If you or hillary wish to take issue with racist, then do so, do not put us all in the same group, that's offensive at best.
Is your argument she is making two separate points? At no time did she say she would talk to white about racism coma policing, but rather racist policing. I'm not in law enforcement, I showed you the percentages, racist murder by whites is very low. Let's do a gross assumption in your favor let's assume half of the whites murdering blacks was done of racism that would be 94 per year. So does racism cause increased murder rates of blacks? All of these people jump on the band wagon when there's a death, so there's not as much concern for non violent racism apparently. Let's dig a bit deeper to really look at this problem.
Why are you running off on murder rates again? Why confuse the two issues?

did blm which isn't really what i'm addressing and hillary's timing come from the deaths of blacks? Did any form, address, champion on behalf of, prior to these events? If not either 1 of 2 things is true, this all happened because of death by cop, or racism didn't happen until after the death by cop. Other than the death what which she attributed to racism was she talking about? I guess we'll have to seeIFthe blacks vote for her to find out. Are there no whites doing their best and even championing equal rights for all? Yet she made an all inclusive statement about a specific group and left other group out. I quoted what she said, when she said and what prompted it, timing is everything in this case and then she throws all the whites under the bus.
And since words matter, you seem to be ignoring her very statement
"Hillary Clinton Vows to Speak 'Directly to White People'"
Not ask, consult with, ask for volunteers, white community leaders, leaders in general. It certainly wasn't much of an issue for the last 8 years for our president, now she wants to be the savior. With the multitudes of organizations that already exist and been around for how long, she picks now to take on this issue, and that issue is all whites.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 6:09:54 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/21/2016 5:55:08 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 9/21/2016 5:12:59 PM, TBR wrote:

Yea. We rise up, accept the damn responsibility to fix the systemic problems.

If you feel responsibility than take it, I however do not, so don't put me in the same bucket as yourself. If you or hillary wish to take issue with racist, then do so, do not put us all in the same group, that's offensive at best.
You can feel that way. It is Clinton's position that she needs to speak to YOU to get through this concept. Sorry if it offends you, but yea. You are exactly who she needs to talk to.

Is your argument she is making two separate points? At no time did she say she would talk to white about racism coma policing, but rather racist policing. I'm not in law enforcement, I showed you the percentages, racist murder by whites is very low. Let's do a gross assumption in your favor let's assume half of the whites murdering blacks was done of racism that would be 94 per year. So does racism cause increased murder rates of blacks? All of these people jump on the band wagon when there's a death, so there's not as much concern for non violent racism apparently. Let's dig a bit deeper to really look at this problem.
Why are you running off on murder rates again? Why confuse the two issues?

did blm which isn't really what i'm addressing and hillary's timing come from the deaths of blacks?
Sure.

Did any form, address, champion on behalf of, prior to these events?
Sure. Yea.

If not either 1 of 2 things is true, this all happened because of death by cop, or racism didn't happen until after the death by cop.
The discussion, yet again, is about systemic racism. If you feel there is none, fine, but her statement is she is going to try to speak to white people about the issue of systemic racism. Not so damn complex, right?

Other than the death what which she attributed to racism was she talking about?
This case is simply one of dozens that highlighted an issue that a good many black and white people are concerned about. She is talking about systemic racism. No decoder ring necessary.

I guess we'll have to seeIFthe blacks vote for her to find out.
Well they are. The polling with Trump effectively at zero with blacks is not going to reverse course before the election. Trump lost what little black support the GOP had, and I don't see any coming back soon.

Are there no whites doing their best and even championing equal rights for all?
Hell yea. Just as there are blacks who aren't, or are actively hostile to it. What of it?

Yet she made an all inclusive statement about a specific group and left other group out.
Right back to your tu quoque. Grow the hell up. She is talking to "white people" because a good number of them, yourself included, don't seem to be getting the message. No insult in trying to communicate, you just insist on reading it that way.

I quoted what she said, when she said and what prompted it, timing is everything in this case and then she throws all the whites under the bus.
Stop being so melodramatic. Saying that a message is not resonating, or being communicated well enough to white people, and working to correct that is not some huge deal.

And since words matter, you seem to be ignoring her very statement
"Hillary Clinton Vows to Speak 'Directly to White People'"
And I still don't see the reason for outrage. You seem to insist it is a scolding, I am saying it is communication. You, for example, are not getting the point that black people are trying to make. Blame that on ineffective things like BLM, and I would agree. Perhaps someone else can work to bridge that gap.

Not ask, consult with, ask for volunteers, white community leaders, leaders in general. It certainly wasn't much of an issue for the last 8 years for our president, now she wants to be the savior. With the multitudes of organizations that already exist and been around for how long, she picks now to take on this issue, and that issue is all whites.
Its topical. It is an issue of our times. What I would say is, black people have been screaming their collective heads off about this issue for decades, and no one was listening. It is gaining traction, and a good hunk of the white community is scratching there head saying "where the hell did this come from?" Where? Years of a systemic problem that black people have desperately tried to tell you about.
kevin24018
Posts: 1,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 6:48:14 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/21/2016 6:09:54 PM, TBR wrote:
At 9/21/2016 5:55:08 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 9/21/2016 5:12:59 PM, TBR wrote:

Yea. We rise up, accept the damn responsibility to fix the systemic problems.

If you feel responsibility than take it, I however do not, so don't put me in the same bucket as yourself. If you or hillary wish to take issue with racist, then do so, do not put us all in the same group, that's offensive at best.
You can feel that way. It is Clinton's position that she needs to speak to YOU to get through this concept. Sorry if it offends you, but yea. You are exactly who she needs to talk to.

Is your argument she is making two separate points? At no time did she say she would talk to white about racism coma policing, but rather racist policing. I'm not in law enforcement, I showed you the percentages, racist murder by whites is very low. Let's do a gross assumption in your favor let's assume half of the whites murdering blacks was done of racism that would be 94 per year. So does racism cause increased murder rates of blacks? All of these people jump on the band wagon when there's a death, so there's not as much concern for non violent racism apparently. Let's dig a bit deeper to really look at this problem.
Why are you running off on murder rates again? Why confuse the two issues?

did blm which isn't really what i'm addressing and hillary's timing come from the deaths of blacks?
Sure.

Did any form, address, champion on behalf of, prior to these events?
Sure. Yea.

If not either 1 of 2 things is true, this all happened because of death by cop, or racism didn't happen until after the death by cop.
The discussion, yet again, is about systemic racism. If you feel there is none, fine, but her statement is she is going to try to speak to white people about the issue of systemic racism. Not so damn complex, right?

Other than the death what which she attributed to racism was she talking about?
This case is simply one of dozens that highlighted an issue that a good many black and white people are concerned about. She is talking about systemic racism. No decoder ring necessary.

I guess we'll have to seeIFthe blacks vote for her to find out.
Well they are. The polling with Trump effectively at zero with blacks is not going to reverse course before the election. Trump lost what little black support the GOP had, and I don't see any coming back soon.

Are there no whites doing their best and even championing equal rights for all?
Hell yea. Just as there are blacks who aren't, or are actively hostile to it. What of it?

Yet she made an all inclusive statement about a specific group and left other group out.
Right back to your tu quoque. Grow the hell up. She is talking to "white people" because a good number of them, yourself included, don't seem to be getting the message. No insult in trying to communicate, you just insist on reading it that way.

I quoted what she said, when she said and what prompted it, timing is everything in this case and then she throws all the whites under the bus.
Stop being so melodramatic. Saying that a message is not resonating, or being communicated well enough to white people, and working to correct that is not some huge deal.

And since words matter, you seem to be ignoring her very statement
"Hillary Clinton Vows to Speak 'Directly to White People'"
And I still don't see the reason for outrage. You seem to insist it is a scolding, I am saying it is communication. You, for example, are not getting the point that black people are trying to make. Blame that on ineffective things like BLM, and I would agree. Perhaps someone else can work to bridge that gap.

Not ask, consult with, ask for volunteers, white community leaders, leaders in general. It certainly wasn't much of an issue for the last 8 years for our president, now she wants to be the savior. With the multitudes of organizations that already exist and been around for how long, she picks now to take on this issue, and that issue is all whites.
Its topical. It is an issue of our times. What I would say is, black people have been screaming their collective heads off about this issue for decades, and no one was listening. It is gaining traction, and a good hunk of the white community is scratching there head saying "where the hell did this come from?" Where? Years of a systemic problem that black people have desperately tried to tell you about.

First and foremost you don't know me, you don't know what I have and have not done, you have no right or authority to judge me on this issue. By using the selective blanket statement she minimizes and dismisses the good works of the white people who have done it.
stop trying to muddy the water, I'm aware and sensitive to the problems of black people, that's not the issue in this instance, please stick to what the issue is, her words, that's all, don't need reasons why she said it, irrelevant, she said it, period.