Peepette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 1:24:14 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/21/2016 12:39:14 AM, Axonly wrote:
http://www.thedailybeast.com...

I'm quite surprised this isn't talked about very often.

It's from the Daily Beast, not much else needs to be said.
xus00HAY
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 2:17:40 AM
While I don't know the details on this story, I can assure you that none of it is true, simply because of how much all you liberal peckerheads want Trump to lose.
,So you got this story about how Mr. Trump was mad because of how Ivanna's plastic surgeon screwed up a hair transplant operation, so he retaliated by pulling out her hair and then he raped her.
That's gotta be some weirdo's sick sex fantasy.
And if it did happen, we can assume that Mr. and Mrs. Trump had gotten into the habit of re-igniting the fire in their sexual relationship with rough sex.
That period of intense passion that only a lucky couple of lovers can feel, only lasts for about a year and a half. This is usually replaced by love of a different kind. A resourceful couple can learn how to turn an intense feeling of an emotion into another intense feeling of another emotion using rape fantasy.
OK, so when you get exited, don't just let that adrenaline go to waste, Know what I mean? Get rough, work up a good sweat, rip off some clothes and virtually impale her!
If we take into account just how much money a good divorce lawyer can squeeze out of Mr. Trump, we can assume this is all from the land of make -believe.
At the beginning of this year I took into consideration the fact that Mr. Trump has divorced his wife and replaced her with a younger girl TWICE , and added this to his arrogance and that other stuff mentioned in that article and I came to the conclusion that there was no way he could win an election.
Well I was wrong. Since then Trump has taken on political correctness and he is now beating it to death.
Perhaps there is a revolution going on now. The voters of America will liberate ourselves from the control of political correctness, bleeding heart liberals, and politicians who know how to get people to vote for them, but are incompetent when it comes to providing us with effective leadership.
BTW if we agree to accept hearsay testimony as truth, Chelsea was conceived when Bill raped Hillary Clinton.
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 2:33:19 AM

Prove they're true.

There are countless false accusations of "rape" and "sexual assault" that should not be taken too seriously.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 1:55:02 PM
At 9/21/2016 2:33:19 AM, triangle.128k wrote:

Prove they're true.

There are countless false accusations of "rape" and "sexual assault" that should not be taken too seriously.

Yea sure. Just blow past the ex-wife who says so in her own words. The 13 yo who is suing him now. A previous case. All just lying women.
NothingSpecial99
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 2:06:36 PM

Prove they're true.

This is where I would disagree. I believe that anyone who accuses anyone of rape should be taken seriously and there should be an investigation. Mind you, I do not advocate that rape accusations should be believed immediately as this sets bad precedents for "due process" established by the US Constitution.
"Check your facts, not your privilege" - Christina Hoff Summers

If you go to jail for Tax Evasion, you're living off of Taxes as a result of not paying Taxes

"Facts don't care about your feelings" - Ben Shapiro
NothingSpecial99
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 2:07:50 PM
At 9/21/2016 2:06:36 PM, NothingSpecial99 wrote:

Prove they're true.

This is where I would disagree. I believe that anyone who accuses anyone of rape should be taken seriously and there should be an investigation. Mind you, I do not advocate that rape accusations should be believed immediately as this sets bad precedents for "due process" established by the US Constitution.

And of course no accused rapist should face punishment until it is proven beyond reasonable doubt that the person is guilty
"Check your facts, not your privilege" - Christina Hoff Summers

If you go to jail for Tax Evasion, you're living off of Taxes as a result of not paying Taxes

"Facts don't care about your feelings" - Ben Shapiro
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 3:00:39 PM

Prove they're true.

I meant that rape accusations should be investigated if claimed, but the convict should be seen as innocent unless (s)he is proven guilty. The accusation should be taken seriously without a doubt, but nobody should believe it without evidence.

Keep in mind that there are countless cries of rapes in college, which are actually just drunk women who regret their carelessness.
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 6:33:47 PM
At 9/21/2016 1:55:02 PM, TBR wrote:

Prove they're true.

Yea sure. Just blow past the ex-wife who says so in her own words. The 13 yo who is suing him now. A previous case. All just lying women.

Any stupid woman can get a bunch of other women as stupid as herself to accuse a man of rape.

Innocent until proven guilty,
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 6:52:29 PM

Because then we'd bring up Hillary's affair and child molestation.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 6:55:19 PM
And mainly, she knows bringing any such concept up puts Bill, who she plans on giving certain powers to inher administration, to the forfront. She needs Bill's list of rapes, sexual assaults, and adultery to disappear, but...no one can erase that much.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 7:21:20 PM
At 9/21/2016 6:33:47 PM, triangle.128k wrote:

Prove they're true.

Any stupid woman can get a bunch of other women as stupid as herself to accuse a man of rape.

He is innocent until proven guilty, but look back at your own words here. You have projected a whole lot on these women, and given a huge pass to Trump.

Whatever man, have fun with that.
kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 7:25:51 PM
At 9/21/2016 2:07:50 PM, NothingSpecial99 wrote:

Prove they're true.

And of course no accused rapist should face punishment until it is proven beyond reasonable doubt that the person is guilty

unless it was done maliciously, but yes in general no one should ever feel fear of reporting and it should be investigated.
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 7:42:50 PM
At 9/21/2016 7:21:20 PM, TBR wrote:

Prove they're true.

He is innocent until proven guilty, but look back at your own words here. You have projected a whole lot on these women, and given a huge pass to Trump.

Where's their direct proof? Claims about rape as BS without proof.

Given how frequent false rape cries are, I will never trust a rape claim without evidence (unless it was from somebody I knew personally).

There's hardly any convincing evidence as to why Trump's rape claims against him are legitmate.
xus00HAY
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2016 12:21:12 AM
The Muslim countries should like Trump way more than Hillary, although he is not a secret Muslim like Obama, He did say that it can't be rape because she was HIS wife , and he was married 3 times, although not to all 3 at once, He still maintains a close relationship with all his children, he did not just leave them with their mother when he divorced and abandoned them Like Christian fathers do when we take up with another woman.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2016 1:28:23 AM
At 9/21/2016 7:42:50 PM, triangle.128k wrote:

Prove they're true.

What do you want? Video?

Given how frequent false rape cries are, I will never trust a rape claim without evidence (unless it was from somebody I knew personally).
This is bullsh1t. The cases of false accusations are no where near some sort of conspiracy.

There's hardly any convincing evidence as to why Trump's rape claims against him are legitmate.
The court can see. The thing is, as I said, you are willing to distrust multiple women, excuse Trump, and the question is, why?
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2016 1:39:39 AM
At 9/22/2016 1:28:23 AM, TBR wrote:

Prove they're true.

What do you want? Video?

Don't be a f*cking dumb@ss, you know there's more proof than just a video. It's stupid to take a rape accusation into account, no matter how many people, unless there's EVIDENCE.

This is bullsh1t. The cases of false accusations are no where near some sort of conspiracy.

Yeah, so you want to take rape accusations without evidence seriously and have innocent people arrested? Seriously, people's social lives have severely suffered because of retarded false accusations.

Somewhat off topic, but anybody caught with making false rape accusations should (at minimum) face a harsh prison sentence and a fine to help end this drama.

The court can see. The thing is, as I said, you are willing to distrust multiple women, excuse Trump, and the question is, why?

It doesn't matter how many, unless there's legitimate proof. I am excusing Trump because there's no legitimate evidence the women have provided.

I don't care how many women accuse him, but who says it isn't impossible for 10 women to lie about a rape because they dislike the guy they had intercourse with?
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2016 1:49:52 AM
At 9/22/2016 1:39:39 AM, triangle.128k wrote:

Prove they're true.

What do you want? Video?

Don't be a f*cking dumb@ss, you know there's more proof than just a video. It's stupid to take a rape accusation into account, no matter how many people, unless there's EVIDENCE.
In the case of his first wife, she has her story, means motive and opportunity. In the case of the thirteen year old, same is true. No rape kits, so you will not be getting that.

Yeah, so you want to take rape accusations without evidence seriously and have innocent people arrested? Seriously, people's social lives have severely suffered because of retarded false accusations.
You are casting all many women as liars. You are giving a huge pass to men like Trump. OK, that is your business, but the idea that there are soooo many cases of false accusations is preposterous.

Somewhat off topic, but anybody caught with making false rape accusations should (at minimum) face a harsh prison sentence and a fine to help end this drama.
End this drama? Like the cases are just soo numerous?

It doesn't matter how many, unless there's legitimate proof. I am excusing Trump because there's no legitimate evidence the women have provided.
You have no access to the current case, do you? You are just giving Trump a pass, that is all.

I don't care how many women accuse him, but who says it isn't impossible for 10 women to lie about a rape because they dislike the guy they had intercourse with?
Sure they can. Will they? Doubtful.

I have no idea if Trump has raped his wife, the other woman, or this 13 YO (at the time), but I am sure as hell not dismissing the charge so quickly, or calling all women involved as liars. Trump has very little credibility.
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2016 2:10:58 AM
At 9/22/2016 1:49:52 AM, TBR wrote:

Prove they're true.

What do you want? Video?

In the case of his first wife, she has her story, means motive and opportunity. In the case of the thirteen year old, same is true. No rape kits, so you will not be getting that.

Prove it.

Why was her story not made up? She can spew any BS she wants, but that doesn't necessarily make it true even if it is something as serious as a rape accusation.

If a few of your ex-girlfriends ganged up on you to make false rape accusations, would you still be saying what you're currently saying?

You are casting all many women as liars. You are giving a huge pass to men like Trump. OK, that is your business,

I am not meaning to cast women as liars, rather I am sticking to the notion of "Innocent until proven guilty."

Trump hasn't been proven guilty, therefore is innocent and should not be haunted over these accusations.

but the idea that there are soooo many cases of false accusations is preposterous.

I never said that for f*ck's sake

It isn't too numerous, but a harsh sentence is a perfect way to stop these idiots from causing unnecessary drama and bullsh!t, and wasting the time of the legal system investigated bullsh!t claims.

Now to bring up another argument, do you support a solution to police brutality? Cases of police brutality are FAR from numerous in comparison to police whom are doing their job correctly and not using excessive force.

The same goes with false rape accusations, any bullsh!t needs to be cut down upon in any way possible.

You have no access to the current case, do you? You are just giving Trump a pass, that is all.

Innocent until proven Guilty.

Therefore, Trump is innocent. Multiple accusations are NOT enough evidence to haunt someone and let the rape case effect their personal life.

I have no idea if Trump has raped his wife, the other woman, or this 13 YO (at the time), but I am sure as hell not dismissing the charge so quickly, or calling all women involved as liars. Trump has very little credibility.

I am not saying to dismiss the charge, but to rather ignore it until he's proven guilty.

Also remember that it isn't rape if you initially consent, and regret later on.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2016 2:34:28 AM
At 9/22/2016 2:10:58 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 9/22/2016 1:49:52 AM, TBR wrote:

Prove they're true.

What do you want? Video?

Prove it.
Prove what? That she had means motive and opportunity?

Why was her story not made up? She can spew any BS she wants, but that doesn't necessarily make it true even if it is something as serious as a rape accusation.
You are just assuming she made it up. You have given the benefit of the doubt to Trump, and called her (and all women above) a lair. I ask again, why so quick to defend Trump, a guy who has a very casual relationship with honesty?

If a few of your ex-girlfriends ganged up on you to make false rape accusations, would you still be saying what you're currently saying?
I don't rape women. I have never given any women any reason to, and none have. How about you?

You are casting all many women as liars. You are giving a huge pass to men like Trump. OK, that is your business,

I am not meaning to cast women as liars, rather I am sticking to the notion of "Innocent until proven guilty."
But you did. Look above. Look from your first post onward.

Trump hasn't been proven guilty, therefore is innocent and should not be haunted over these accusations.
And he is not "haunted". He is currently the subject of a case, that is simply fact. You are ready to dismiss it just because you have a thing for Trump, and seem to have instant distrust of women, or something.

but the idea that there are soooo many cases of false accusations is preposterous.

I never said that for f*ck's sake
Then try to give the women some benefit of the doubt. LOOK AT YOUR POST! They are screaming that women are making-up rape accusations at alarming rates - that is simply false.

It isn't too numerous, but a harsh sentence is a perfect way to stop these idiots from causing unnecessary drama and bullsh!t, and wasting the time of the legal system investigated bullsh!t claims.
The charges CAN be harsh. Look to the UK, their common charge (for the very low number of cases they can find) are potentially LIFE in prison.

Now to bring up another argument, do you support a solution to police brutality? Cases of police brutality are FAR from numerous in comparison to police whom are doing their job correctly and not using excessive force.
Yes, and I don't see how this is incongruent with my position. The proper juxtaposition is that millions upon millions of people have sex in the US every day without incident. When rape occurs, the criminals should be convicted.

The same goes with false rape accusations, any bullsh!t needs to be cut down upon in any way possible.
Sure, chase that. I have no issue with prosecuting criminals. Lets start with Trump, and if this women is accusing him falsely she should be prosecuted.

Innocent until proven Guilty.

Therefore, Trump is innocent. Multiple accusations are NOT enough evidence to haunt someone and let the rape case effect their personal life.
"Any stupid woman can get a bunch of other women as stupid as herself to accuse a man of rape." That is what you said up-thread. You are trying to excuse Trump, not just hold him innocent until proven guilty.

I am not saying to dismiss the charge, but to rather ignore it until he's proven guilty.
Its fine that you do ignore it. The people will not. Trump has spend his campaign, hell his entire life, trading in conspiracy and gossip (birther much?). Its is past hypocritical to expect that the world will ignore this when he himself has built his political carrier on things with much less credibility.

Also remember that it isn't rape if you initially consent, and regret later on.
So the hell what? What does that have to do with this. Are you implying you have knowledge of these cases that are not public?