Jump to topic:

Cheryl Mills Gets Immunity

MakeSensePeopleDont
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2016 8:55:37 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
Once again, Hillary and her buddies receive unprecedented, unnecessary, illogical, and unreasonably unfair treatment from our glorious justice system and federal government.

They wanted Cheryl Mills' laptop, Cheryl did not want to hand it over without immunity. So, instead of requesting a Grand Jury subpoena, or obtaining an FBI search warrant, they decided to instead, for some mind blowing reason, give Cheryl Mills AND Cheryl's subordinate, Heather Samuelson, immunity to hand over both of their laptops.

What are your thoughts on this nonsense?
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2016 11:52:37 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/25/2016 8:55:37 PM, MakeSensePeopleDont wrote:
Once again, Hillary and her buddies receive unprecedented, unnecessary, illogical, and unreasonably unfair treatment from our glorious justice system and federal government.

They wanted Cheryl Mills' laptop, Cheryl did not want to hand it over without immunity. So, instead of requesting a Grand Jury subpoena, or obtaining an FBI search warrant, they decided to instead, for some mind blowing reason, give Cheryl Mills AND Cheryl's subordinate, Heather Samuelson, immunity to hand over both of their laptops.

What are your thoughts on this nonsense?

I'm not certain what to make of it. It is very interesting the Cheryl Mills and Heather Samuelson both represented Hillary in the investigation. That is very odd.

Regardless the immunity is probably not that big deal when trying to evaluate Hillary's culpability in the matter. Allowing them to represent her while they receive immunity is a huge conflict of interest. I will admit though that I don't know the full extent of those two representing Hillary in the investigation. It was mentioned in the National Review.

Either way, it doesn't change the evidence that was uncovered.