Total Posts:13|Showing Posts:1-13
Jump to topic:

40 Second Critique of Capitalism

brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2016 12:30:04 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/26/2016 12:27:42 AM, Raisor wrote:


So how did I, an immigrant come into your country and make it happen?
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
someloser
Posts: 1,377
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2016 12:32:38 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
Ahh AT
Ego sum qui sum. Deus lo vult.

"America is ungovernable; those who served the revolution have plowed the sea." - Simon Bolivar

"A healthy nation is as unconscious of its nationality as a healthy man of his bones. But if you break a nation's nationality it will think of nothing else but getting it set again." - George Bernard Shaw
Grizzly-Jones
Posts: 90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2016 12:33:18 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/26/2016 12:30:04 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 9/26/2016 12:27:42 AM, Raisor wrote:


So how did I, an immigrant come into your country and make it happen?

You are an immigrant?

I find that very hard to believe.
Raisor
Posts: 4,459
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2016 12:48:51 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/26/2016 12:30:04 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 9/26/2016 12:27:42 AM, Raisor wrote:


So how did I, an immigrant come into your country and make it happen?

Drugs?
n7
Posts: 1,358
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2016 12:53:49 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/26/2016 12:27:42 AM, Raisor wrote:


"It was every man for himself"

Rousseau would like a word with you.
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.


Uphold Marxist-Leninist-Maoist-Sargonist-n7ism.
Chang29
Posts: 732
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2016 8:43:58 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/26/2016 12:27:42 AM, Raisor wrote:


That is not a critique of capitalism, more a critique of why government and economy should be separated. Those with power will always use government to their own advantage.
A free market anti-capitalist

If it can be de-centralized, it will be de-centralized.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2016 12:21:40 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/26/2016 12:33:18 AM, Grizzly-Jones wrote:
At 9/26/2016 12:30:04 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 9/26/2016 12:27:42 AM, Raisor wrote:


So how did I, an immigrant come into your country and make it happen?

You are an immigrant?

I find that very hard to believe.

Reality doesn't need your approval.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2016 12:22:40 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/26/2016 12:48:51 AM, Raisor wrote:
At 9/26/2016 12:30:04 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 9/26/2016 12:27:42 AM, Raisor wrote:


So how did I, an immigrant come into your country and make it happen?

Drugs?

Well, I didn't sell or do drugs, so it must have been something else.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Grizzly-Jones
Posts: 90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2016 8:21:47 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/26/2016 12:21:40 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 9/26/2016 12:33:18 AM, Grizzly-Jones wrote:
At 9/26/2016 12:30:04 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 9/26/2016 12:27:42 AM, Raisor wrote:


So how did I, an immigrant come into your country and make it happen?

You are an immigrant?

I find that very hard to believe.

Reality doesn't need your approval.

Well....Where do you come from?
kevin24018
Posts: 1,804
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2016 8:40:41 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/26/2016 12:21:40 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 9/26/2016 12:33:18 AM, Grizzly-Jones wrote:
At 9/26/2016 12:30:04 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 9/26/2016 12:27:42 AM, Raisor wrote:


So how did I, an immigrant come into your country and make it happen?

You are an immigrant?

I find that very hard to believe.

Reality doesn't need your approval.

lol first time I heard that one, I hope to use it often, thank you.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,241
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2016 8:42:21 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/26/2016 8:43:58 AM, Chang29 wrote:
At 9/26/2016 12:27:42 AM, Raisor wrote:


That is not a critique of capitalism, more a critique of why government and economy should be separated. Those with power will always use government to their own advantage.

This. The only way free market screws people is when they pay the people with guns to make laws for them.
Chang29
Posts: 732
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2016 11:31:40 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/26/2016 8:42:21 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 9/26/2016 8:43:58 AM, Chang29 wrote:
At 9/26/2016 12:27:42 AM, Raisor wrote:


That is not a critique of capitalism, more a critique of why government and economy should be separated. Those with power will always use government to their own advantage.

This. The only way free market screws people is when they pay the people with guns to make laws for them.

An un-principled and immoral monopoly of force is the real problem.
A free market anti-capitalist

If it can be de-centralized, it will be de-centralized.