Total Posts:4|Showing Posts:1-4
Jump to topic:

Hillary spitting green globs

brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2016 2:08:54 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
What were those giant, nasty green globs that Hillary was spitting up?

http://www.dcclothesline.com...

Video footage-

http://youtu.be...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Burzmali
Posts: 1,310
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2016 2:14:33 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/26/2016 2:08:54 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
What were those giant, nasty green globs that Hillary was spitting up?

http://www.dcclothesline.com...

Video footage-

http://youtu.be...

Figments of your imagination?
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2016 2:24:38 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/26/2016 2:14:33 AM, Burzmali wrote:
At 9/26/2016 2:08:54 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
What were those giant, nasty green globs that Hillary was spitting up?

http://www.dcclothesline.com...

Video footage-

http://youtu.be...

Figments of your imagination?

In other words...you skipped past the 29 second video of her spitting giant green globs.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Burzmali
Posts: 1,310
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2016 2:54:11 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/26/2016 2:24:38 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 9/26/2016 2:14:33 AM, Burzmali wrote:
At 9/26/2016 2:08:54 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
What were those giant, nasty green globs that Hillary was spitting up?

http://www.dcclothesline.com...

Video footage-

http://youtu.be...

Figments of your imagination?

In other words...you skipped past the 29 second video of her spitting giant green globs.

It is very clear that what you're seeing is a trick of light. The "globs" slide down the glass and then apparently disappear before hitting the bottom. I suppose you think David Blaine can really levitate, too.