Jump to topic:

domestic terrorists

Stymie13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2016 10:52:34 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
i actually hate the term because most of our homegrown idiots are just d.bags and i use the term terrorist much more guarded than has become the norm. that being said, those always wanting to equate the whitey idiots with muslim idiots in regards to carnage, well, providence threw you a bone;

http://www.foxnews.com...
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2016 10:59:03 PM
At 9/26/2016 10:52:34 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
i actually hate the term because most of our homegrown idiots are just d.bags and i use the term terrorist much more guarded than has become the norm. that being said, those always wanting to equate the whitey idiots with muslim idiots in regards to carnage, well, providence threw you a bone;

Crap!

I have suffered Christian inspire "terrorism" my entire life. Muslims are not the only fools that use tactics like this.
Stymie13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 12:35:26 AM
At 9/26/2016 10:59:03 PM, TBR wrote:

Crap!

I have suffered Christian inspire "terrorism" my entire life. Muslims are not the only fools that use tactics like this.

well i know you are on the left side of the aisle, which is fine... I just like fox's website layout as it's readability is better than the others. besides, they all use the same AP/reuter's stories. glad you didn't go down the 'look at the source' route. now, if it is an obvious... breitbart, motherjones, snopes, etc... i could understand skepticism. or if it were op ed... but this is what it is. idiot with nazi crap. d.bag.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 4:22:42 AM

Crap!

There have been 11 people killed all time in America by anti abortionist clowns...call out the police! Oh wait. Liberals are anti police so scratch that. Call....uh...well...blm. blm will take care of it.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 3:07:02 PM
At 9/27/2016 4:22:42 AM, brontoraptor wrote:

Crap!

There have been 11 people killed all time in America by anti abortionist clowns...call out the police!
Yup. Want to know how many cases of violence?

Oh wait. Liberals are anti police so scratch that. Call....uh...well...blm. blm will take care of it.
Idiot.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 4:01:48 PM
At 9/27/2016 3:07:02 PM, TBR wrote:

Crap!

There have been 11 people killed all time in America by anti abortionist clowns...call out the police!

Oh wait. Liberals are anti police so scratch that. Call....uh...well...blm. blm will take care of it.
Idiot.

If you honestly believe that Christians and atheists are the big threat to the West's national security, you are a complete mental trash tard. Good luck with that. Nevertheless, I can tell when your brain flatlines in traumatic fashion having no logical rebuttal. You go into 4th grade one liners and insults, which based on studies is an indicator of low IQ.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 4:03:48 PM
At 9/27/2016 4:01:48 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

Crap!

Idiot.

If you honestly believe that Christians and atheists are the big threat to the West's national security, you are a complete mental trash tard.
Never said that. Like never. You have the reading and debating skills of a potato.

Good luck with that. Nevertheless, I can tell when your brain flatlines in traumatic fashion having no logical rebuttal. You go into 4th grade one liners and insults, which based on studies is an indicator of low IQ.
Give me a real debate, not just another idiotic tangent. Just once, give it a shot. You cant, I know you can't.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 4:05:18 PM

Crap!

Based on your conclusion statistically atheism is the big threat to the West. Come down to reality with the rest of us. Mother Teresa and Sam Harris do not want to destroy the West. That would be Muhammed according to? Himself.

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 4:08:48 PM
At 9/27/2016 4:03:48 PM, TBR wrote:
At 9/27/2016 4:01:48 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

Crap!

Idiot.

If you honestly believe that Christians and atheists are the big threat to the West's national security, you are a complete mental trash tard.
Never said that. Like never. You have the reading and debating skills of a potato.

Good luck with that. Nevertheless, I can tell when your brain flatlines in traumatic fashion having no logical rebuttal. You go into 4th grade one liners and insults, which based on studies is an indicator of low IQ.
Give me a real debate, not just another idiotic tangent. Just once, give it a shot. You cant, I know you can't.

In other words you are being shown up intellectually by a potato. Interesting. It's not my fault that your mind cannot move fast enough to see the difference between real national threats and a convenient store stickup.

TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 4:08:57 PM
At 9/27/2016 4:05:18 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

Crap!

Based on your conclusion statistically atheism is the big threat to the West. Come down to reality with the rest of us. Mother Teresa and Sam Harris do not want to destroy the West. That would be Muhammed according to? Himself.

What the hell are you talking about? This is the problem with trying to talk to you about anything - you MAKE NO SENSE! I have said nothing about atheists.

This, and the other thread, are speaking to my personal experience with Christian terrorism. I am not denying that Islamic terrorism exists, and have said absolutely nothing about atheists.

Just what the f**k is wrong with your brain?
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 4:12:26 PM
At 9/27/2016 4:08:57 PM, TBR wrote:

Crap!

What the hell are you talking about? This is the problem with trying to talk to you about anything - you MAKE NO SENSE! I have said nothing about atheists.

This, and the other thread, are speaking to my personal experience with Christian terrorism. I am not denying that Islamic terrorism exists, and have said absolutely nothing about atheists.

You support the candidate that is paid by terrorist nations and is on Egypts list of conspirators with Islamic terrorists, whose foundation, which no one is actually sure what it does and is paid for by foreign oligarchs. Now find a mirror. Take a good look. That is what a black hole of irrationality, emotional outburst, and monkey chatter looks like.

Stymie13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 4:14:57 PM
And I don't care about either of the back and forth's, but.... By a show of hands who is glad that this d. Bag is no longer gracing us with his presence?
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 4:17:13 PM
At 9/27/2016 4:12:26 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

Crap!

You support the candidate that is paid by terrorist nations and is on Egypts list of conspirators with Islamic terrorists, whose foundation, which no one is actually sure what it does and is paid for by foreign oligarchs. Now find a mirror. Take a good look. That is what a black hole of irrationality, emotional outburst, and monkey chatter looks like.

THIS! This is a tangent. Do you not get that? What do you not understand? We are having a different conversation, and you barge in with a complete non-sequitur.

You are just not worth any serious effort. You really are just to stupid.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 4:18:52 PM
At 9/27/2016 4:14:57 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
And I don't care about either of the back and forth's, but.... By a show of hands who is glad that this d. Bag is no longer gracing us with his presence?

All good by me.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 4:20:06 PM
At 9/27/2016 4:17:13 PM, TBR wrote:

Crap!

THIS! This is a tangent. Do you not get that? What do you not understand? We are having a different conversation, and you barge in with a complete non-sequitur.

Emotional bursts of rage are not productive nor are they attractive. I can send you a book on the temperment of a man if you feel it would be helpful in your personal progress.

TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 4:50:05 PM
At 9/27/2016 4:20:06 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

Crap!

Emotional bursts of rage are not productive nor are they attractive. I can send you a book on the temperment of a man if you feel it would be helpful in your personal progress.

Good lord Bronto. Without a doubt you are the most irrational man on this site. If you want to attempt one, just one serious conversation I will be shocked. Till then the only rational thing to do is warn others how shockingly stupid you are.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 4:51:35 PM
At 9/27/2016 4:50:05 PM, TBR wrote:

Crap!

Good lord Bronto. Without a doubt you are the most irrational man on this site. If you want to attempt one, just one serious conversation I will be shocked. Till then the only rational thing to do is warn others how shockingly stupid you are.

Let us take a peak at your ice queen shall we?

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 4:52:01 PM
Hillary's unforgivable sins-

Chinagate, the biggest scandal in U.S. history-

http://www.independentsentinel.com...

The slaughtering of innocents in Waco without conscience-

http://www.rense.com...

The bombing of Libya into oblivion and unprovoked, resulting in chaos that exist right now, today.

http://foreignpolicy.com...

6 foreign policy disasters-
Six countries were especially involved: Honduras, Haiti, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, and Ukraine. The harm she did to each country was not in the interest of the American people, and it was disastrous for the residents there.

http://www.globalresearch.ca...

The plethera of sexual assault scandals-

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

The manifestation of ISIS-

http://yournewswire.com...

The premature military withdrawal from Iraq ending in chaos right now, today.

http://www.npr.org...

Which resulted in? The European mass migrant crisis-

And? The Syrian war which has ended in 500,000+ deaths many being children.

http://mondoweiss.net...

And the genocide of Christians in the Middle East-

https://www.theguardian.com...

She will set a new precident by placing a formerly impeached President ridden in scandal into positions in her adminstration-

http://www.theatlantic.com...

Benghazi of which she did not respond to hundreds of calls by U.S. military for help. They were killed-

The email scandal of which 30,000 plus emails magically disappeared, 5 members of her staff had to plead the fifth, classified information was passed on a private nonsecure server, and she lied to congress, the FBI, and the American people repeatedly-

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 4:56:30 PM
Thus, TBR supports THAT and is looking for change and security in THAT.

TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 5:00:59 PM
At 9/27/2016 4:51:35 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

Crap!

No. Off topic. Take that to another thread where it is relevant.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 7:36:22 PM
At 9/27/2016 5:00:59 PM, TBR wrote:

Crap!

Craptor will pollute any and every thread with his bile.
He is just like ISIS in his fanaticism.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 8:33:32 PM
At 9/27/2016 7:36:22 PM, desmac wrote:
At 9/27/2016 5:00:59 PM, TBR wrote:

Crap!

Craptor will pollute any and every thread with his bile.
He is just like ISIS in his fanaticism.

I really have to wonder about his mental stability.

Some days I think he just can't be this dumb, he must be trolling a little, then.... No. He is just that clueless.
Grizzly-Jones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 9:29:20 PM

Crap!

Idiot.

Out of curiosity, what Christian terrorism have you experienced?
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 9:32:13 PM
At 9/27/2016 9:29:20 PM, Grizzly-Jones wrote:

Crap!

Idiot.

Abortion protesters. A near constant threat of violence, and many many actual acts of violence, destruction of property and harassment.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 9:32:35 PM

Crap!

Idiot.

Good question. Someone probably gave him a Jesus pamphlet not knowing he was an atheist once, and he felt persecuted..

Grizzly-Jones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 10:51:35 PM
At 9/27/2016 9:32:13 PM, TBR wrote:

Crap!

Idiot.

Abortion protesters. A near constant threat of violence, and many many actual acts of violence, destruction of property and harassment.

Well... I'm sorry to hear that. I'm an atheist, so I obviously can't stand these crackpots. So was your family in the business of performing abortions or something? I'm going to guess you lived in a Red state when this happened.