Insane Things Hillary Said

RookieApologist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 6:56:46 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
http://www.dailywire.com...

Unfortunately, Trump was too busy retaliating (poorly) to Clinton's barrages that he didn't have the fortitude to point out her ineptitude.
RookieApologist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 9:37:47 PM
One of my personal favorites:

3. Everyone"s a Little Bit Racist. Hillary pushed the notion of "implicit bias" " a new psychological buzzword pushed by the academic left " to explain why more black people go to prison proportionately. She then suggested that everyone in America was racist: "I think implicit bias is a problem for everyone, not just police".But when it comes to policing, since it can have literally fatal consequences, I have said, in my first budget, we would put money into that budget to help us deal with implicit bias by retraining a lot of our police officers." There are zero proven retraining programs regarding implicit bias, or even well-verified studies suggesting the consistent impact of so-called implicit bias on behavior " which is why no court will allow "evidence" of implicit bias. If everybody is racist, there"s no cure to racism, a constant excuse for Democrats to claim America is evil.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 9:39:58 PM
This is who they want to be President...

http://youtu.be...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 9:41:45 PM
At 9/27/2016 6:56:46 PM, RookieApologist wrote:

Unfortunately, Trump was too busy retaliating (poorly) to Clinton's barrages that he didn't have the fortitude to point out her ineptitude.

Trump couldn't even remember the name Solyndra...he wasn't prepared at all.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 9:42:17 PM
We got a Winston Churchill doppleganger and they got well...a donkey's tail.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

Snazzy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 9:48:31 PM
At 9/27/2016 9:37:47 PM, RookieApologist wrote:

If everybody is racist, there"s no cure to racism, a constant excuse for Democrats to claim America is evil.

It's very frustrating to hear the left say that America is evil. They constantly bring up slaves when we are one of the first countries to end it! Not to mention there are still countries with slaves, for example India. Then they want to bring in arguably the most evil group of people of all time, Muslims. It's extremely stupid how the regressive left will willingly take in people that want to kill them.
Disclaimer: This post in no way reflects the views of NBC or any of its affiliates.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 9:54:55 PM
At 9/27/2016 9:48:31 PM, Snazzy wrote:

If everybody is racist, there"s no cure to racism, a constant excuse for Democrats to claim America is evil.

It's very frustrating to hear the left say that America is evil. They constantly bring up slaves when we are one of the first countries to end it! Not to mention there are still countries with slaves, for example India. Then they want to bring in arguably the most evil group of people of all time, Muslims. It's extremely stupid how the regressive left will willingly take in people that want to kill them.

You're not allowed to point out that whites fought whites to end slavery, emancipate blacks, etc. They want you to abase your self esteem down to their level and begin the mental loop of self hate and low self esteem to overcompensate for covert racism caused by people in a time period most of them never knew.

TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 9:55:24 PM

I have never seen someone say America is evil. This is a stupid strawman. What I DO see is a bunch of people unwilling to accept responsibility for where we are NO doing well.

If you only want America to be slightly better than India, I have nothing to say to you. We are much better, and should always work to improve. Can you understand the difference?
Snazzy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 10:00:54 PM
At 9/27/2016 9:55:24 PM, TBR wrote:

I have never seen someone say America is evil. This is a stupid strawman. What I DO see is a bunch of people unwilling to accept responsibility for where we are NO doing well.

If you only want America to be slightly better than India, I have nothing to say to you. We are much better, and should always work to improve. Can you understand the difference?

Please show me where I said America only needs to be slightly better than India. If you've never seen anyone say America is evil, I don't know what you've been doing.

The regressive left isn't trying to improve America. Muslims aren't going to improve America. They might give us some "cultural diversity" for a few generations until they can breed enough to become a majority of the population, after which America will turn into a nation of Shariah law.
Disclaimer: This post in no way reflects the views of NBC or any of its affiliates.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 10:06:27 PM
At 9/27/2016 10:00:54 PM, Snazzy wrote:
At 9/27/2016 9:55:24 PM, TBR wrote:

Please show me where I said America only needs to be slightly better than India. If you've never seen anyone say America is evil, I don't know what you've been doing.
"They constantly bring up slaves when we are one of the first countries to end it! Not to mention there are still countries with slaves, for example India."

You seem to imply that the yardstick we should use is country's like India. I state we are better than that, and should never use the low bar of any country for a comparison.

The regressive left isn't trying to improve America. Muslims aren't going to improve America. They might give us some "cultural diversity" for a few generations until they can breed enough to become a majority of the population, after which America will turn into a nation of Shariah law.

"regressive left". "Shariah law." Well, aren't you attentive little right-wing talk radio listener. Here is the thing. You need to get some depth before tackling these conversations, and I know you don't have it. You should start with actually making an effort to understand what the other side is talking about, otherwise you sound just like Brondo, and no one wants that.
Snazzy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 10:17:23 PM
You seem to imply that the yardstick we should use is country's like India. I state we are better than that, and should never use the low bar of any country for a comparison.

What you said is that I think that we should only be slightly better than India, not that we shouldn't use their low bar as a comparison. I have a problem with people saying that America is evil because past Americans owned slaves when there are still countries that have slaves. I don't see why that's a bad thing.

"regressive left". "Shariah law." Well, aren't you attentive little right-wing talk radio listener. Here is the thing. You need to get some depth before tackling these conversations, and I know you don't have it. You should start with actually making an effort to understand what the other side is talking about, otherwise you sound just like Brondo, and no one wants that.

Why don't you educate me on what your side is talking about then instead of just telling me to get some depth?
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 11:23:45 PM

3. Everyone"s a Little Bit Racist. Hillary pushed the notion of "implicit bias" " a new psychological buzzword pushed by the academic left " to explain why more black people go to prison proportionately. She then suggested that everyone in America was racist: "I think implicit bias is a problem for everyone, not just police".But when it comes to policing, since it can have literally fatal consequences, I have said, in my first budget, we would put money into that budget to help us deal with implicit bias by retraining a lot of our police officers." There are zero proven retraining programs regarding implicit bias, or even well-verified studies suggesting the consistent impact of so-called implicit bias on behavior " which is why no court will allow "evidence" of implicit bias. If everybody is racist, there"s no cure to racism, a constant excuse for Democrats to claim America is evil.

So she has admitted she is a racist. Of course we already knew she was playing plantation politics.

SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 11:44:45 PM
I'll address each of the six points. Obviously, Trump's absurdities were far worse and actually existed (we always have to keep the nuclear option on the table?), but that's another post for another day.

1. Profit-sharing--Nothing like a right-wing news site to spin the worst possible definition out of Clinton's words as possible. They quote her as saying, "I also want to see more companies do profit-sharing," and somehow extract that she wants, "a full-scale governmental intervention into every business in America " letting the feds decide how much employees should make in every industry." Clearly, that's a non-sequitur. On the subject of equal pay, while the 78 cents statistic is bunk, there ARE actual industries in which it is well-documented that women are paid less. http://www.nytimes.com... I don't necessarily think it's conscious sexism, but it's still wrong. On the subject of the minimum wage, to think that our economy is based on "mutually consensual exchange" and is thus fair is to live in a fantasy. All people have to work, and yet employers do not have to hire all people. Now, ordinarily, governments protect the rights of unions to give the workers a fair chance... but that's not the case. Personally, I'd much rather see union-boosting legislation over minimum-wage increases, but I'll take what I can get, and for all the fear-mongering, we've raised the minimum wage in the Obama administration and, shockingly (sarcasm), the economy did not split into a million pieces. We are continuing the economic recovery, middle class incomes have finally increased again, and our labor-force participation rate, which everyone is freaking out about it, is literally at an average historical level, and half of the decline is due to baby-boomers aging out. http://qz.com... In other words, though most people feel like the economy sucks, that's not actually the case.

2. 10 million jobs is an over-exaggeration, as are almost all job creation claims; that's fair. 500 million solar panels is also an exaggeration, though we absolutely should be prioritizing solar (and nuclear) energy; it's far, far cheaper in the long run, and better for our long-term security interests.

3. Implicit bias is well-documented as a phenomenon that actually exists (although its effects on behavior are inconsistent). The author is correct that there is no scientifically endorsed training to counter this, but is incorrect that accepting this premise somehow makes Americans "evil"; literally everyone has those biases to some extent.

4. The point has sailed over the author's head. The concern with private prisons is recidivism, NOT arrests. Also, criminals who have been charged with crimes of drug use absolutely should be let out--keeping them in prison is nothing short of totalitarian.

5. The Iran deal has stopped Iran from building a nuclear weapon. I'm really not sure how anyone could ever call it a failure. We have inspectors to verify progress, and the looming threat of sanctions or worse should they renege. It didn't stop Iran from being a horrible country and threat to our interests, but the deal was to stop the bomb. It stopped the bomb. Also, I'm not sure in what world the author lives in, because destroying a foreign ship would probably A) wreck the Iran deal, B) turn the global community against us when it comes to sanctioning Iran, and C) creates the possibility of war, which is decidedly bad.

6. That's a straw-man of Hillary's argument. She clearly meant that Trump is ignoring the actual issue of the pay gap, and that it can't be attributed to differences in how much they work. See http://www.nytimes.com... again; not to mention the fact that Trump is also implying that women work less hard than men with that statement.
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 11:57:21 PM
At 9/27/2016 6:56:46 PM, RookieApologist wrote:

1. That is one of the if not most bias article I have read about the debate

2. Not one point on that list is insane or even remotely close to insane

3. The points that seem extreme leftist are strawmans and are taken out of context

Every single thing you have written and that the author wrote in that article is utterly false and is as close to objectively wrong as you can come