Jump to topic:

How we know Trump is onto something...

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 10:34:30 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
How we know that Trump is onto something. Both political establishments are getting nervous...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Tree_of_Death
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 11:08:58 PM
At 9/27/2016 10:34:30 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
How we know that Trump is onto something. Both political establishments are getting nervous...

They were, but not anymore. His terrible performance at the debate has pretty much given this election to Hillary.
"If life were easy, it wouldn't be difficult."--Kermit the Frog

#Treebrokethechurchbells--DD

"I am after all the purveyor of intellectually dishonest propaganda." --YYW
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 11:16:01 PM
At 9/27/2016 11:08:58 PM, Tree_of_Death wrote:

They were, but not anymore. His terrible performance at the debate has pretty much given this election to Hillary.

Trump getting in spiting distance is still not a winning path to the WH. There is NO electoral math anyone has put out that shows a Trump path to victory. This thing was done the moment Trump clinched the nomination.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 11:17:50 PM

Not according to the polls. The polls say your witch is in trouble.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

Tree_of_Death
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 11:21:27 PM
At 9/27/2016 11:16:01 PM, TBR wrote:

Trump getting in spiting distance is still not a winning path to the WH. There is NO electoral math anyone has put out that shows a Trump path to victory. This thing was done the moment Trump clinched the nomination.

He never had a real chance of winning, but the polls were narrowing for a while and Clinton seemed a weaker candidate as time went on, but it all deflated last night. It'll be fun to watch these last few weeks as he gets more and more desperate...and there are still two more debates to come! Let the freak show begin...

Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 11:30:45 PM
At 9/27/2016 11:21:27 PM, Tree_of_Death wrote:

He never had a real chance of winning, but the polls were narrowing for a while and Clinton seemed a weaker candidate as time went on, but it all deflated last night. It'll be fun to watch these last few weeks as he gets more and more desperate...and there are still two more debates to come! Let the freak show begin...

Trump got his @$$ handed to him last night. Hopefully he'll learn from this and actually prepare for the next two debates. With a rock-solid performance next time he could still recover from the blow last night's humiliation will inevitably deal him in the polls.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Tree_of_Death
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 11:34:04 PM
At 9/27/2016 11:17:50 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

Not according to the polls. The polls say your witch is in trouble.

Those are polls from before Trump's debate flop. And don't call her a witch--she's done a lot of great things that you choose to ignore.

TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 11:50:33 PM

Yup.

I think its good that the perception is that the race is narrowing. We need the GOTV. Thing is, even when the polls were narrowing, the map still looked like a train-wreck for Trump. There simply is no path for him, and we know it.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2016 12:58:28 AM
At 9/27/2016 11:50:33 PM, TBR wrote:

Yup.

I think its good that the perception is that the race is narrowing. We need the GOTV. Thing is, even when the polls were narrowing, the map still looked like a train-wreck for Trump. There simply is no path for him, and we know it.

Someone is blinded to the fact that he got more votes than any other candidate to get the nomination and it wasn't even close. You'd better get your liberal plantation workers out to vote. Remember...even Bush, the second biggest clown on Earth won the presidency and with less people voting for him.

Varrack
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2016 1:14:28 AM

Actually, he does have a few pathways. Here's one of them: http://www.270towin.com...

We must not forget that Trump got a record amount of votes in the GOP primaries, while the Dems didn't attract as many voters as they could have. Also, online polling tends to be show Trump a couple points ahead while polls where people are called don't. I think this is because people are more likely to admit they're voting for Trump when they are aren't verbally telling someone...which I think shows are more accurate prediction of how the election will go then what the current national polls do. The "silent majority" could decide this.

Point in case, a Trump win is certainly possible, and it's definitely not "done".
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2016 1:52:29 AM
At 9/28/2016 1:14:28 AM, Varrack wrote:

Actually, he does have a few pathways. Here's one of them: http://www.270towin.com...

We must not forget that Trump got a record amount of votes in the GOP primaries, while the Dems didn't attract as many voters as they could have. Also, online polling tends to be show Trump a couple points ahead while polls where people are called don't. I think this is because people are more likely to admit they're voting for Trump when they are aren't verbally telling someone...which I think shows are more accurate prediction of how the election will go then what the current national polls do. The "silent majority" could decide this.

Point in case, a Trump win is certainly possible, and it's definitely not "done".

I'm a registered Democrat who is voting for Trump as opposed to the donkey with ears that the Democrats are presenting us. Showing me a cow chip that has been said to be gold doesn't fool me. I know a banana gobbling chimp when I see it. I know a can munching goat when I see it. I know a carrot grinding hare when I see it...I digress.

Point? Hillary has a pointy tail, pitchfork, and signature red tights.

desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2016 5:08:00 AM
At 9/28/2016 1:52:29 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 9/28/2016 1:14:28 AM, Varrack wrote:

I'm a registered Democrat who is voting for Trump as opposed to the donkey with ears that the Democrats are presenting us. Showing me a cow chip that has been said to be gold doesn't fool me. I know a banana gobbling chimp when I see it. I know a can munching goat when I see it. I know a carrot grinding hare when I see it...I digress.

Point? Hillary has a pointy tail, pitchfork, and signature red tights.

And just like the rest of your bullsh!t, you can prove you are a registered Democrat? It would fit in so well with the liberal views you expound here.
xus00HAY
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2016 11:11:49 AM
Being as Lester is a democrat the only questions that were asked where ones that Hillary could come up with a good answer too and Trump would probably not. Trump did take this opportunity to prove he is not racist by what he said about African Americans.
I have actually been to Hofstra university, it is a place where you need tho show that you have good manners, and not make fun of your opponents obvious weeknesses.