Total Posts:18|Showing Posts:1-18
Jump to topic:

If you want Hillary held accountable...

brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2016 3:47:59 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
The FBI and all entities that could and/or can prosicute Hillary on her email scandal have their hands tied. If it had been you, you'd be in jail. The only way she will be prosecuted as any other human would be is to vote Trump or third party.

Interview concerning the 5 immunities given in the case essentially making lawbreakers immune from prosecution-

http://youtu.be...

----

Hearing over Clinton emails-

http://youtu.be...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
lannan13
Posts: 23,029
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2016 3:51:35 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
#FeeltheGary
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2016 4:35:54 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/28/2016 3:51:35 PM, lannan13 wrote:
#FeeltheGary

I'd take him any day over Hitlery.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
lannan13
Posts: 23,029
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2016 5:41:22 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/28/2016 4:35:54 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 9/28/2016 3:51:35 PM, lannan13 wrote:
#FeeltheGary

I'd take him any day over Hitlery.

Any sane and logical person would.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
ThinkBig
Posts: 1,572
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2016 5:43:24 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
Gary Johnson is batsh!t crazy, as are most lolbertarian ideas.
ThinkBig
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Notable Notes and Quotable Quotes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I GOT SIG'D"
"WELL FVCK ME IN THE A$SHOLE AND CALL ME A CUCK I GOT SIG'D AGAIN"
-Kiri
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig.
-7th
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge or vote? Nominate me!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lannan13
Posts: 23,029
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2016 5:45:59 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/28/2016 5:43:24 PM, ThinkBig wrote:
Gary Johnson is batsh!t crazy, as are most lolbertarian ideas.

I'd rather have a real Libertarian like the Paul's, but that's not going to happen.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
ThinkBig
Posts: 1,572
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2016 5:46:39 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/28/2016 5:45:59 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 9/28/2016 5:43:24 PM, ThinkBig wrote:
Gary Johnson is batsh!t crazy, as are most lolbertarian ideas.

I'd rather have a real Libertarian like the Paul's, but that's not going to happen.

They're still batsh1t crazy.
ThinkBig
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Notable Notes and Quotable Quotes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I GOT SIG'D"
"WELL FVCK ME IN THE A$SHOLE AND CALL ME A CUCK I GOT SIG'D AGAIN"
-Kiri
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig.
-7th
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge or vote? Nominate me!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lannan13
Posts: 23,029
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2016 5:51:40 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/28/2016 5:46:39 PM, ThinkBig wrote:
At 9/28/2016 5:45:59 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 9/28/2016 5:43:24 PM, ThinkBig wrote:
Gary Johnson is batsh!t crazy, as are most lolbertarian ideas.

I'd rather have a real Libertarian like the Paul's, but that's not going to happen.

They're still batsh1t crazy.

Oh, lol, like Hilary's any better. I will admit that she's better than Trump by a mile, but still.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
ThinkBig
Posts: 1,572
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2016 5:52:50 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/28/2016 5:51:40 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 9/28/2016 5:46:39 PM, ThinkBig wrote:
At 9/28/2016 5:45:59 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 9/28/2016 5:43:24 PM, ThinkBig wrote:
Gary Johnson is batsh!t crazy, as are most lolbertarian ideas.

I'd rather have a real Libertarian like the Paul's, but that's not going to happen.

They're still batsh1t crazy.

Oh, lol, like Hilary's any better. I will admit that she's better than Trump by a mile, but still.

Hillary is infinitely better prepraed to be president than any candidate, including Johnson. Fact checkers show that she is the 2nd most honest politician in the United States, second only to Obama.
ThinkBig
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Notable Notes and Quotable Quotes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I GOT SIG'D"
"WELL FVCK ME IN THE A$SHOLE AND CALL ME A CUCK I GOT SIG'D AGAIN"
-Kiri
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig.
-7th
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge or vote? Nominate me!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
kevin24018
Posts: 1,807
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2016 5:58:34 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/28/2016 5:52:50 PM, ThinkBig wrote:
At 9/28/2016 5:51:40 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 9/28/2016 5:46:39 PM, ThinkBig wrote:
At 9/28/2016 5:45:59 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 9/28/2016 5:43:24 PM, ThinkBig wrote:
Gary Johnson is batsh!t crazy, as are most lolbertarian ideas.

I'd rather have a real Libertarian like the Paul's, but that's not going to happen.

They're still batsh1t crazy.

Oh, lol, like Hilary's any better. I will admit that she's better than Trump by a mile, but still.

Hillary is infinitely better prepraed to be president than any candidate, including Johnson. Fact checkers show that she is the 2nd most honest politician in the United States, second only to Obama.

omg I hope that's not true or we are all doomed, that was a joke right? fact checkers like the game chinese checkers or regular checkers a play on words right? right!?!?
ThinkBig
Posts: 1,572
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2016 6:00:22 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/28/2016 5:58:34 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 9/28/2016 5:52:50 PM, ThinkBig wrote:
At 9/28/2016 5:51:40 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 9/28/2016 5:46:39 PM, ThinkBig wrote:
At 9/28/2016 5:45:59 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 9/28/2016 5:43:24 PM, ThinkBig wrote:
Gary Johnson is batsh!t crazy, as are most lolbertarian ideas.

I'd rather have a real Libertarian like the Paul's, but that's not going to happen.

They're still batsh1t crazy.

Oh, lol, like Hilary's any better. I will admit that she's better than Trump by a mile, but still.

Hillary is infinitely better prepraed to be president than any candidate, including Johnson. Fact checkers show that she is the 2nd most honest politician in the United States, second only to Obama.

omg I hope that's not true or we are all doomed, that was a joke right? fact checkers like the game chinese checkers or regular checkers a play on words right? right!?!?

What were you saying? Sorry, can't make out that word salad.
ThinkBig
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Notable Notes and Quotable Quotes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I GOT SIG'D"
"WELL FVCK ME IN THE A$SHOLE AND CALL ME A CUCK I GOT SIG'D AGAIN"
-Kiri
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig.
-7th
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge or vote? Nominate me!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
kevin24018
Posts: 1,807
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2016 6:04:24 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/28/2016 6:00:22 PM, ThinkBig wrote:
At 9/28/2016 5:58:34 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 9/28/2016 5:52:50 PM, ThinkBig wrote:
At 9/28/2016 5:51:40 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 9/28/2016 5:46:39 PM, ThinkBig wrote:
At 9/28/2016 5:45:59 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 9/28/2016 5:43:24 PM, ThinkBig wrote:
Gary Johnson is batsh!t crazy, as are most lolbertarian ideas.

I'd rather have a real Libertarian like the Paul's, but that's not going to happen.

They're still batsh1t crazy.

Oh, lol, like Hilary's any better. I will admit that she's better than Trump by a mile, but still.

Hillary is infinitely better prepraed to be president than any candidate, including Johnson. Fact checkers show that she is the 2nd most honest politician in the United States, second only to Obama.

omg I hope that's not true or we are all doomed, that was a joke right? fact checkers like the game chinese checkers or regular checkers a play on words right? right!?!?

What were you saying? Sorry, can't make out that word salad.
ThinkBig
Posts: 1,572
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2016 6:06:31 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/28/2016 6:04:24 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 9/28/2016 6:00:22 PM, ThinkBig wrote:
At 9/28/2016 5:58:34 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 9/28/2016 5:52:50 PM, ThinkBig wrote:
At 9/28/2016 5:51:40 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 9/28/2016 5:46:39 PM, ThinkBig wrote:
At 9/28/2016 5:45:59 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 9/28/2016 5:43:24 PM, ThinkBig wrote:
Gary Johnson is batsh!t crazy, as are most lolbertarian ideas.

I'd rather have a real Libertarian like the Paul's, but that's not going to happen.

They're still batsh1t crazy.

Oh, lol, like Hilary's any better. I will admit that she's better than Trump by a mile, but still.

Hillary is infinitely better prepraed to be president than any candidate, including Johnson. Fact checkers show that she is the 2nd most honest politician in the United States, second only to Obama.

omg I hope that's not true or we are all doomed, that was a joke right? fact checkers like the game chinese checkers or regular checkers a play on words right? right!?!?

What were you saying? Sorry, can't make out that word salad.

Grow up.

If you vote for little Donnie because Hillary is a liar, then you will really hate Donnie.

http://www.politifact.com...
ThinkBig
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Notable Notes and Quotable Quotes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I GOT SIG'D"
"WELL FVCK ME IN THE A$SHOLE AND CALL ME A CUCK I GOT SIG'D AGAIN"
-Kiri
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig.
-7th
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge or vote? Nominate me!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
kevin24018
Posts: 1,807
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2016 6:09:51 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/28/2016 6:06:31 PM, ThinkBig wrote:
At 9/28/2016 6:04:24 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 9/28/2016 6:00:22 PM, ThinkBig wrote:
At 9/28/2016 5:58:34 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 9/28/2016 5:52:50 PM, ThinkBig wrote:
At 9/28/2016 5:51:40 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 9/28/2016 5:46:39 PM, ThinkBig wrote:
At 9/28/2016 5:45:59 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 9/28/2016 5:43:24 PM, ThinkBig wrote:
Gary Johnson is batsh!t crazy, as are most lolbertarian ideas.

I'd rather have a real Libertarian like the Paul's, but that's not going to happen.

They're still batsh1t crazy.

Oh, lol, like Hilary's any better. I will admit that she's better than Trump by a mile, but still.

Hillary is infinitely better prepraed to be president than any candidate, including Johnson. Fact checkers show that she is the 2nd most honest politician in the United States, second only to Obama.

omg I hope that's not true or we are all doomed, that was a joke right? fact checkers like the game chinese checkers or regular checkers a play on words right? right!?!?

What were you saying? Sorry, can't make out that word salad.

Grow up.

If you vote for little Donnie because Hillary is a liar, then you will really hate Donnie.

http://www.politifact.com...

um who mentioned trump other than you? typical liberal response.
lannan13
Posts: 23,029
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2016 6:53:52 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/28/2016 5:52:50 PM, ThinkBig wrote:
At 9/28/2016 5:51:40 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 9/28/2016 5:46:39 PM, ThinkBig wrote:
At 9/28/2016 5:45:59 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 9/28/2016 5:43:24 PM, ThinkBig wrote:
Gary Johnson is batsh!t crazy, as are most lolbertarian ideas.

I'd rather have a real Libertarian like the Paul's, but that's not going to happen.

They're still batsh1t crazy.

Oh, lol, like Hilary's any better. I will admit that she's better than Trump by a mile, but still.

Hillary is infinitely better prepraed to be president than any candidate, including Johnson. Fact checkers show that she is the 2nd most honest politician in the United States, second only to Obama.

Nope Rand Paul is bae.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Stymie13
Posts: 2,162
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2016 7:41:50 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/28/2016 6:00:22 PM, ThinkBig wrote:
At 9/28/2016 5:58:34 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 9/28/2016 5:52:50 PM, ThinkBig wrote:
At 9/28/2016 5:51:40 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 9/28/2016 5:46:39 PM, ThinkBig wrote:
At 9/28/2016 5:45:59 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 9/28/2016 5:43:24 PM, ThinkBig wrote:
Gary Johnson is batsh!t crazy, as are most lolbertarian ideas.

I'd rather have a real Libertarian like the Paul's, but that's not going to happen.

They're still batsh1t crazy.

Oh, lol, like Hilary's any better. I will admit that she's better than Trump by a mile, but still.

Hillary is infinitely better prepraed to be president than any candidate, including Johnson. Fact checkers show that she is the 2nd most honest politician in the United States, second only to Obama.

omg I hope that's not true or we are all doomed, that was a joke right? fact checkers like the game chinese checkers or regular checkers a play on words right? right!?!?

What were you saying? Sorry, can't make out that word salad.

He's saying that fact checker post you allude too is full of shlt.

Clear enough?
kevin24018
Posts: 1,807
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2016 7:46:35 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/28/2016 7:41:50 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
At 9/28/2016 6:00:22 PM, ThinkBig wrote:
At 9/28/2016 5:58:34 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 9/28/2016 5:52:50 PM, ThinkBig wrote:
At 9/28/2016 5:51:40 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 9/28/2016 5:46:39 PM, ThinkBig wrote:
At 9/28/2016 5:45:59 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 9/28/2016 5:43:24 PM, ThinkBig wrote:
Gary Johnson is batsh!t crazy, as are most lolbertarian ideas.

I'd rather have a real Libertarian like the Paul's, but that's not going to happen.

They're still batsh1t crazy.

Oh, lol, like Hilary's any better. I will admit that she's better than Trump by a mile, but still.

Hillary is infinitely better prepraed to be president than any candidate, including Johnson. Fact checkers show that she is the 2nd most honest politician in the United States, second only to Obama.

omg I hope that's not true or we are all doomed, that was a joke right? fact checkers like the game chinese checkers or regular checkers a play on words right? right!?!?

What were you saying? Sorry, can't make out that word salad.

He's saying that fact checker post you allude too is full of shlt.

Clear enough?

lol pretty much, your bluntness is a trait I envy.