Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

Apparent druggie frowning on accuss druggie

Lookingatissues
Posts: 239
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2016 12:27:34 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
"Howard Dean Accuses Trump Of Being High On Coke During Debate Failed presidential candidate and infamous screaming enthusiast Howard Dean took to Twitter and accused Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump of being high of cocaine during Monday night"s debate"
That a apparent former druggie, democrat Howard Dean, would frown on and accused Donald Trump of being a druggie was almost unbelievable.
That Howard Dean, of all persons, would even dare point a finger at Donald Trump and suggest that Donald Trump must have been using some kind of drug while in the debate with Hillary Clinton took a lot of Chutzpah on Howard dean's part.
Howard Dean must have forgotten his "Screech Speech," that he delivered in Iowa when he was running for president in which he appeared to be highly agitated and acting delusional in his behavior.
There was plenty of indications that Howard dean was on some kind of delusional drug that night when he let loose with a rant "..... the Infamous Iowa ... candidate's Howard Dean's infamous Iowa caucus speech in ... what has been call Howard dean's "Screech Speech...."
Perhaps the explanation why Howard Dean would bring up that Donald Trump might be on some kind of dope 'is that drugs effects the druggies ability to remember things that happened in the past and Howard dean just forgot his own peculiar behavior that night.
One can only guess why Howard Dean was picked by the Hillary Clinton's campaign to bring up the subject of drugs and point fingers at Donald trump and accuse him of being a druggie when the Clintons themselves weren't strangers to drug usage its been said, back in their hippie days.
Lookingatissues
Posts: 239
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2016 2:04:08 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/29/2016 4:20:55 AM, Lynx_N wrote:

"How else can I explain those rainbows
When there ain't no rain, it's magic..."
From the song "it's Magic"
Songwriters: JULE STYNE, SAMMY CAHN
In the Clinton's case as well as in Howard Dean's, when they had visions of things that weren't there, it was that white stuff they must have been using.

Songwriters: JULE STYNE, SAMMY CAHN
Lookingatissues
Posts: 239
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2016 3:31:43 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/29/2016 2:04:08 PM, Lookingatissues wrote:
At 9/29/2016 4:20:55 AM, Lynx_N wrote:

"How else can I explain those rainbows
When there ain't no rain, it's magic..."
From the song "it's Magic"
Songwriters: JULE STYNE, SAMMY CAHN
In the Clinton's case as well as in Howard Dean's, when they had visions of things that weren't there, it was that white stuff they must have been using.
lookingattheissues reply..IF"..
IF you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too;
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or being lied about, don"t deal in lies,
Or being hated, don"t give way to hating,
And yet don"t look too good, nor talk too wise:
If you can dream " and not make dreams your master;
If you can think " and not make thoughts your aim;
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same;
If you can bear to hear the truth you"ve spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build "em up with worn-out tools:
If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings
And never breathe a word about your loss;
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
Except the Will which says to them: "Hold on!"
If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
" Or walk with Kings " nor lose the common touch,
if neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
If all men count with you, but none too much;
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds" worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that"s in it,
And " which is more " you"ll be a Man, my son!
RUDYARD KIPLING (1865-1936)

Walk tall, be strong, Donald Trump! or the stoneheads will get you.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2016 3:53:15 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/29/2016 12:27:34 AM, Lookingatissues wrote:
"Howard Dean Accuses Trump Of Being High On Coke During Debate Failed presidential candidate and infamous screaming enthusiast Howard Dean took to Twitter and accused Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump of being high of cocaine during Monday night"s debate"
That a apparent former druggie, democrat Howard Dean, would frown on and accused Donald Trump of being a druggie was almost unbelievable.
That Howard Dean, of all persons, would even dare point a finger at Donald Trump and suggest that Donald Trump must have been using some kind of drug while in the debate with Hillary Clinton took a lot of Chutzpah on Howard dean's part.
Howard Dean must have forgotten his "Screech Speech," that he delivered in Iowa when he was running for president in which he appeared to be highly agitated and acting delusional in his behavior.
There was plenty of indications that Howard dean was on some kind of delusional drug that night when he let loose with a rant "..... the Infamous Iowa ... candidate's Howard Dean's infamous Iowa caucus speech in ... what has been call Howard dean's "Screech Speech...."
Perhaps the explanation why Howard Dean would bring up that Donald Trump might be on some kind of dope 'is that drugs effects the druggies ability to remember things that happened in the past and Howard dean just forgot his own peculiar behavior that night.
One can only guess why Howard Dean was picked by the Hillary Clinton's campaign to bring up the subject of drugs and point fingers at Donald trump and accuse him of being a druggie when the Clintons themselves weren't strangers to drug usage its been said, back in their hippie days.

Lets see if I got this right.

Howard Dean was a druggie.

He acted erratically during his election bid.

Howard Dean points out that Trump exhibited signs of drug use.

Howard Dean, because of prior drug use should not say Trump is using drugs.

Trump should be president because Howard Dean used drugs and screamed?

OK. How about this. Howard Dean was not on drugs, but this "event" is pointed at as the point he lost his primary bid. Trump acts like a raving lunatic every chance he is given. Trump will lose his bid for POTUS.
Lookingatissues
Posts: 239
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 3:19:56 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
.

#1 TBR posted Trump should be president because Howard Dean used drugs and screamed
lookingattheissues reply to TBR Your supposition presented in #1 is incongruous,If "Howard Dean used drugs and screamed," doesn't qualify or disqualify Donald Trump from being president.

#2 TBR posted Howard Dean, because of prior drug use should not say Trump is using drugs.
lookingatheissues reply...Howard Dean has freedom of speech and the right to express his opinion as we all do.

#3... TBR posted " OK. How about this Howard Dean was not on drugs, but this "event" is pointed at as the point he lost his primary bid...." lookingattheissues reply... Part ( A) '..... Howard Dean was not on drugs...." does not correlate with part (B ) "...this "event" is pointed at as the point he lost his primary bid...."
Hillary Clinton is obviously a disciple of Saul Alinsky and followed his instructions that he gave in his Book in her last debate with Donald Trump. In Saul Alinsky's book," Rules For Radicals," Rule # 5 stated, "Ridicule" is man's most potent weapon. It is almost impossible to counterattack ridicule. Also it Infuriates the opposition, who then react to your advantage."
Hillary was dismissive and ridiculed Donald Trumps response to her when she replied with, "Whew, OK," in a contemptuous manner.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 4:15:43 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/1/2016 3:19:56 AM, Lookingatissues wrote:
.

#1 TBR posted Trump should be president because Howard Dean used drugs and screamed
lookingattheissues reply to TBR Your supposition presented in #1 is incongruous,If "Howard Dean used drugs and screamed," doesn't qualify or disqualify Donald Trump from being president.

#2 TBR posted Howard Dean, because of prior drug use should not say Trump is using drugs.
lookingatheissues reply...Howard Dean has freedom of speech and the right to express his opinion as we all do.

#3... TBR posted " OK. How about this Howard Dean was not on drugs, but this "event" is pointed at as the point he lost his primary bid...." lookingattheissues reply... Part ( A) '..... Howard Dean was not on drugs...." does not correlate with part (B ) "...this "event" is pointed at as the point he lost his primary bid...."
Hillary Clinton is obviously a disciple of Saul Alinsky and followed his instructions that he gave in his Book in her last debate with Donald Trump. In Saul Alinsky's book," Rules For Radicals," Rule # 5 stated, "Ridicule" is man's most potent weapon. It is almost impossible to counterattack ridicule. Also it Infuriates the opposition, who then react to your advantage."
Hillary was dismissive and ridiculed Donald Trumps response to her when she replied with, "Whew, OK," in a contemptuous manner.

LOL... And Trump has built his entire campaign on ridicule.

Trump is a loser, and is losing. He can't hold his sh1t together for a 90 min debate, he sure as hell can't run my country.
slo1
Posts: 4,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 4:28:47 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/29/2016 12:27:34 AM, Lookingatissues wrote:
"Howard Dean Accuses Trump Of Being High On Coke During Debate Failed presidential candidate and infamous screaming enthusiast Howard Dean took to Twitter and accused Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump of being high of cocaine during Monday night"s debate"
That a apparent former druggie, democrat Howard Dean, would frown on and accused Donald Trump of being a druggie was almost unbelievable.
That Howard Dean, of all persons, would even dare point a finger at Donald Trump and suggest that Donald Trump must have been using some kind of drug while in the debate with Hillary Clinton took a lot of Chutzpah on Howard dean's part.
Howard Dean must have forgotten his "Screech Speech," that he delivered in Iowa when he was running for president in which he appeared to be highly agitated and acting delusional in his behavior.
There was plenty of indications that Howard dean was on some kind of delusional drug that night when he let loose with a rant "..... the Infamous Iowa ... candidate's Howard Dean's infamous Iowa caucus speech in ... what has been call Howard dean's "Screech Speech...."
Perhaps the explanation why Howard Dean would bring up that Donald Trump might be on some kind of dope 'is that drugs effects the druggies ability to remember things that happened in the past and Howard dean just forgot his own peculiar behavior that night.
One can only guess why Howard Dean was picked by the Hillary Clinton's campaign to bring up the subject of drugs and point fingers at Donald trump and accuse him of being a druggie when the Clintons themselves weren't strangers to drug usage its been said, back in their hippie days.

Really? Block Howard Dean on twitter and make your safe space dreams come true.