Total Posts:12|Showing Posts:1-12
Jump to topic:

Was Hillary Colluding with the Moderator?

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2016 5:18:17 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
There was all kinds of funny something happening at the debate-

http://youtu.be...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

Burzmali
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2016 6:09:58 PM
Ah, the refuge of those who fail miserably at a debate: it wasn't my fault, it was the judge/moderator... my opponent cheated...

You see it in academic debate all the time where someone gets trounced by the other team and then whines that the debate was somehow unfair. And the left did it to W back in 2004, so this isn't relegated to one side or the other. It's pathetic every time it comes up, though.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2016 10:21:01 PM
At 9/29/2016 6:09:58 PM, Burzmali wrote:
Ah, the refuge of those who fail miserably at a debate: it wasn't my fault, it was the judge/moderator... my opponent cheated...

You see it in academic debate all the time where someone gets trounced by the other team and then whines that the debate was somehow unfair. And the left did it to W back in 2004, so this isn't relegated to one side or the other. It's pathetic every time it comes up, though.

Explain to us what Hillary's minion is doing in the video on post #2.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

Burzmali
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2016 4:27:01 AM
At 9/29/2016 10:21:01 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

I'm not watching a 20 minute video created by a nutcase. Do you have any reputable sources for your conspiracy theory?
xus00HAY
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2016 6:58:02 AM
The moderator works in the news industry so we can assume he is a liberal and wants the democrat to win. So the questions were about things that a carreer politician would know much about, but a man from the real-estate business would not.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2016 10:07:39 AM
At 9/30/2016 4:27:01 AM, Burzmali wrote:

I'm not watching a 20 minute video created by a nutcase. Do you have any reputable sources for your conspiracy theory?

It doesn't matter who created it. The video speaks for itself and can be found elsewhere. You support the most evil politician in American history. This woman's scandals are unforgivable. From Chinagate to the emails. She just keeps manofesting corruption. She is yet to have accomplished anything as a politician. Notta. So corruption and no results in 30 years. That's what you are voting for. She can't even do a simple debate without being corrupt. At some point a brain with a conscience just cannot justify her anymore.

Perussi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2016 10:40:59 AM

Well... MAYBE THE VIDEO!
Forum Record: 6/0

Funny Quotes:

"i worship satan and allahu akbar and hispanic muslims i am an illigal immigrant"
-communist_snake-

"What fuking dates are you talking about child. the and ridiculous and stay out of mummies drugs, you're fuked."
-I'll keep this anonymous...-

"fuk off bog, no one even reads your crap, what price is you hooker now?"
-same dude as above....-
FaustianJustice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2016 11:56:14 AM
At 9/30/2016 6:58:02 AM, xus00HAY wrote:
The moderator works in the news industry so we can assume he is a liberal and wants the democrat to win. So the questions were about things that a carreer politician would know much about, but a man from the real-estate business would not.

Think about that one for a second.

If these questions, in a debate setting, are out of Trump's wheel house...

how does one expect him to answer the questions when they come along in real life, and demand a policy to go with them?
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
Burzmali
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2016 4:03:47 PM
At 9/30/2016 10:07:39 AM, brontoraptor wrote:

It doesn't matter who created it. The video speaks for itself and can be found elsewhere.

Then find it from a reputable source. The one you linked is dripping with nuttery that masks whatever (maybe) rational point you're trying to make.

You support the most evil politician in American history. This woman's scandals are unforgivable. From Chinagate to the emails. She just keeps manofesting corruption. She is yet to have accomplished anything as a politician. Notta. So corruption and no results in 30 years. That's what you are voting for. She can't even do a simple debate without being corrupt. At some point a brain with a conscience just cannot justify her anymore.

I don't support her. I'm against Trump, who is demonstrably more dishonest and corrupt than Clinton.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2016 4:18:04 PM
At 9/30/2016 4:03:47 PM, Burzmali wrote:
At 9/30/2016 10:07:39 AM, brontoraptor wrote:

It doesn't matter who created it. The video speaks for itself and can be found elsewhere.

Then find it from a reputable source. The one you linked is dripping with nuttery that masks whatever (maybe) rational point you're trying to make.

You support the most evil politician in American history. This woman's scandals are unforgivable. From Chinagate to the emails. She just keeps manofesting corruption. She is yet to have accomplished anything as a politician. Notta. So corruption and no results in 30 years. That's what you are voting for. She can't even do a simple debate without being corrupt. At some point a brain with a conscience just cannot justify her anymore.

I don't support her. I'm against Trump, who is demonstrably more dishonest and corrupt than Clinton.

You find it. You pick a video from a site that you approve of. I could present you anything. You'll use strong confirmation bias th reject it as somehow Conservative. It's amazing. It's a 100% proven fact how corrupt she is, that she is guilty of treason and purgery, but was exempted by the FBI and a plethera of "pleading the fifth", but...it doesn't matter to you, all of the scandals. It's irrelevant. You need to protect your worldview. I'm a moderate so I see both sides' weaknesses. Your candidate is a full blown criminal. Not a slick businessman who knows how to work things to his advantage in the business world. She didn't do something "questionable" or "on the edge" ethically. She broke the law, destroyed peoples' lives, sold classified technollogy to the Chinese, and "scrubbed" her email files to obstruct evidence. If she was anyone else, you'd have already cast her away from your sight.