Total Posts:5|Showing Posts:1-5
Jump to topic:

ya want Vladimir Put In charge of the world?

xus00HAY
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2016 7:07:37 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
Hillary will become the commander in chief of the armed forces. having a woman in this job may seem less threatening. Somehow I just don't see Hillary ordering the Air Force to nuke Hiroshima and Nagasaki, if she were the president in 1945.
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2016 7:34:13 AM
At 9/30/2016 7:07:37 AM, xus00HAY wrote:
Hillary will become the commander in chief of the armed forces. having a woman in this job may seem less threatening. Somehow I just don't see Hillary ordering the Air Force to nuke Hiroshima and Nagasaki, if she were the president in 1945.

http://www.merriam-webster.com...
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2016 9:51:29 AM

They don't care. If they support her after the email scandal and Chinagate , they've proven they have sold their soul.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2016 12:12:22 PM

I've been following Brontosaurus who says she killed David koresh and friends and Vince Foster among others. I wouldn't worry about Hillary being willing to use the military.
xus00HAY
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2016 12:31:15 PM
Remember when Margaret Thatcher was prime minister, Argentina thought they could invade the Falkland islands and get away with it.