Jump to topic:

Trump Vs Hitler

illegalcombat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2016 12:17:44 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
In the heat of politics I think people lose perspective. To claim or imply that Trump equates to Hitler just shows that people are not really thinking to deeply about the issues at hand.

Hitler had a step by step specific plan to achieve his goals, Trump more envisions the goal will emerge cause of his own greatness.

Hitler...............At least he knew what he was doing.
illegalcombat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2016 12:21:14 PM
At 9/30/2016 12:17:44 PM, illegalcombat wrote:
In the heat of politics I think people lose perspective. To claim or imply that Trump equates to Hitler just shows that people are not really thinking to deeply about the issues at hand.

Hitler had a step by step specific plan to achieve his goals, Trump more envisions the goal will emerge cause of his own greatness.

I'm joking of course !!!

Hitler at least he knew what he was doing UNTIL he decided to try and invade russia............

In the winter..........
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2016 12:53:48 PM
At 9/30/2016 12:21:14 PM, illegalcombat wrote:

I'm joking of course !!!

Hitler at least he knew what he was doing UNTIL he decided to try and invade russia............

In the winter..........

You're right. Hitlery's plan led to great things in the Middle East, Europe, and the U.S. Hopefully the Egyptian government accusing her of conspiracy with Islamic terrorist organizations is wrong, but never mind that. Her immigration policies caused the sexual assault of 2,000 women in Cologne in one single night but...but...but...At least 20% of her campaign isn't paid for by the instigators of 9/11...oh wait. But...but...but at least she wasn't nailed by Edward Snowden for treason against the Americanpeople forcing him into exile...ohwait...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
augcaesarustus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2016 12:56:58 PM

Trump's a pansy compared to Hitler.
xus00HAY
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2016 1:20:41 PM
Hitler was addicted to amphetamines and became a speed freak.
Most people would not start a war with Russia when they are already at war with Britain and have most of their soldiers scattered all over western Europe, but this drug gives you so much optimism, you think you can do anything.