9/30/2016 4:48:25 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
Liberalism is:

1)What can "I" get?

2)How are you going to help "me"?

3)Individuality trumps the common good of the nation

As opposed to-

1)United "we" stand.

2)Ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country.

3)"We" the people...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
FaustianJustice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2016 5:10:32 PM
At 9/30/2016 4:48:25 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Liberalism is:

1)What can "I" get?

As opposed to-

1)United "we" stand.

2)Ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country.

3)"We" the people...

JFK and the drafters of the Constitution were liberals...

If you vote for your own self interests, are you smart or dumb?

If you vote for some one's interests that are not yours, are you smart or dumb?

If you pay taxes, are you smart or dumb?

Is paying your taxes in yours or some one else's best interest?

Lastly, if you are NOT doing what is specifically in your best interest, are you working toward "We" as in the American people's best interest?
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2016 11:10:04 PM
At 9/30/2016 5:10:32 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
Liberalism is:

1)What can "I" get?

As opposed to-

1)United "we" stand.

3)"We" the people...

Lastly, if you are NOT doing what is specifically in your best interest, are you working toward "We" as in the American people's best interest?

JFK's liberalism looks nothing like today. Hell, Jimmy Carter's liberalism looked nothing like today. Bill Clinton's liberalism wasn't even as bad as today but was peeking over the ledge of madness.

If you are looking out for yourself in terms of voting rather than the good of the nation, you're simply a self absorbed snake. Smart? Depends on your definition. Love? Nope. Just self greed. Never what can I do for you? But what can you do for me?
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

FaustianJustice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 3:25:27 AM
At 9/30/2016 11:10:04 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Liberalism is:

1)What can "I" get?

As opposed to-

1)United "we" stand.

3)"We" the people...

JFK's liberalism looks nothing like today. Hell, Jimmy Carter's liberalism looked nothing like today. Bill Clinton's liberalism wasn't even as bad as today but was peeking over the ledge of madness.

And? Thank you for agreeing with me.

If you are looking out for yourself in terms of voting rather than the good of the nation, you're simply a self absorbed snake.

Okay, so doing what is good for you (like using any loop hole you can to avoid paying taxes) is self absorbed. Moving on.

Smart? Depends on your definition.

Trump's, according to what is "smart", of course. ;) You hung your candidate out to dry, Bronto.

Thank you for finally showing the merits of Trumps candidacy.

Its self absorbed.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 3:32:19 AM
At 10/1/2016 3:25:27 AM, FaustianJustice wrote:
Liberalism is:

1)What can "I" get?

As opposed to-

1)United "we" stand.

3)"We" the people...

If you are looking out for yourself in terms of voting rather than the good of the nation, you're simply a self absorbed snake.

Okay, so doing what is good for you (like using any loop hole you can to avoid paying taxes) is self absorbed. Moving on.

Trump's, according to what is "smart", of course. ;) You hung your candidate out to dry, Bronto.

Its self absorbed.

Been living and breathing CNN eh faust. They don't have an agenda...no...not CNN, the cut off anyone making nonliberal statements and protect corruption at all costs network....no...they are clean...clean as an army of heaped dead roaches.

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 3:34:31 AM
How liberal tv works...

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 3:36:17 AM
What the corrupt liberal media will never show you...not in a billion years...

FaustianJustice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 3:40:35 AM
At 10/1/2016 3:32:19 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Liberalism is:

1)What can "I" get?

As opposed to-

1)United "we" stand.

3)"We" the people...

Its self absorbed.

Been living and breathing CNN eh faust. They don't have an agenda...no...not CNN, the cut off anyone making nonliberal statements and protect corruption at all costs network....no...they are clean...clean as an army of heaped dead roaches.

Da fuq are you talking about? I am talking about Trump's own words, does it matter what news outlet broad cast it?

Damn, dude, does Trump pay you by the link or by the lick?
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 3:46:53 AM
At 10/1/2016 3:40:35 AM, FaustianJustice wrote:
Liberalism is:

1)What can "I" get?

As opposed to-

1)United "we" stand.

3)"We" the people...

Its self absorbed.

Da fuq are you talking about? I am talking about Trump's own words, does it matter what news outlet broad cast it?

What flavor is this liberal koolaid? Do I smell Hillery burning branch davidans alive with no conscience? Whew? That's a horrible flavor. Yuck. Spit it out. No more corruption. Nomore scandals. No more perjury. For God's sake toss this woman in prison. Save the nation...

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 3:49:09 AM
Liberalism is:

1)What can "I" get?

As opposed to-

1)United "we" stand.

3)"We" the people...

Its self absorbed.

I posted all of Hillary's scandals at once on ddo. Guess what happened. I was cited for spam? Why? It monopolized over a month of space on the forum. So how much does Hitlery pay you?

FaustianJustice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 11:27:17 AM
At 10/1/2016 3:49:09 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Liberalism is:

1)What can "I" get?

As opposed to-

1)United "we" stand.

3)"We" the people...

Its self absorbed.

I posted all of Hillary's scandals at once on ddo. Guess what happened. I was cited for spam? Why? It monopolized over a month of space on the forum. So how much does Hitlery pay you?

Oh, she pays me by the link, so you should be able to see how much any given check must look like.
jimac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 11:51:00 AM
Curveball here because I'm not an American.

For what it's worth you should think about the following:

1) American society, the American constitution and American core values are all based on liberal values. Read about John Stewart Mill, Locke, Maddison...

2) Liberalism is not always a left-wing political ideology (see for e.g. the Australian Liberal Party) because liberalism has a focus on small government, individual freedom and responsibility.

3) If "united we stand" is a phrase you regard as important, maybe Trump is not for you.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 11:53:10 PM
At 10/1/2016 11:51:00 AM, jimac wrote:

1) American society, the American constitution and American core values are all based on liberal values. Read about John Stewart Mill, Locke, Maddison...

2) Liberalism is not always a left-wing political ideology (see for e.g. the Australian Liberal Party) because liberalism has a focus on small government, individual freedom and responsibility.

3) If "united we stand" is a phrase you regard as important, maybe Trump is not for you.

Modern Liberalism is a dividing force that believes in globalization over nationalism, pleads for the government to control and dictate more of your personal life, and uses the minority as its political force to try and override the majority per bringing in more and more foreigners who will support them when the majority in their nation will not. It's a way of leap frogging the will and feedom of its people.

jimac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2016 10:17:24 PM
At 10/1/2016 11:53:10 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 10/1/2016 11:51:00 AM, jimac wrote:

Modern Liberalism is a dividing force that believes in globalization over nationalism, pleads for the government to control and dictate more of your personal life, and uses the minority as its political force to try and override the majority per bringing in more and more foreigners who will support them when the majority in their nation will not. It's a way of leap frogging the will and feedom of its people.

2 different forms of liberalism:
1) neo-liberalism;
2) social-liberalism;

You are opposed to social-liberalism, you appear to endorse aspects of neo-liberalism.

I have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to immigration.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2016 10:26:02 PM
At 10/1/2016 11:27:17 AM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 10/1/2016 3:49:09 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Liberalism is:

1)What can "I" get?

As opposed to-

1)United "we" stand.

3)"We" the people...

Its self absorbed.

Oh, she pays me by the link, so you should be able to see how much any given check must look like.

So I see you are against children being in arranged marriages but welcome those who disagree with you with open arms. Interesting.

Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 1:32:39 AM
Liberalism is:

1)What can "I" get?

As opposed to-

1)United "we" stand.

3)"We" the people...

Interesting, this is exactly what a lot of liberals would say about conservatives.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 1:40:01 AM
At 10/3/2016 1:32:39 AM, Raisor wrote:
Liberalism is:

1)What can "I" get?

As opposed to-

1)United "we" stand.

3)"We" the people...

Interesting, this is exactly what a lot of liberals would say about conservatives.

Not really. Conservatives are pro military. Liberals are...not...

Conservatives want to protect the country. Liberals...do not...

Conservatives join under views of "individual uniquness", leap frogging the constitution, anti police, social government control, and lawlessness, and being anti US flag. Not unity. Not "us", just me, how "I" feel, don't offend "me", spare "my" feelings...

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 1:41:18 AM
*liberals