Hillary used unauthorized teleprompter debate

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2016 11:00:31 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
http://youtu.be...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

unitedandy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 1:27:46 AM
At 9/30/2016 11:00:31 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

Lol - there are photographs behind Clinton when she was speaking in the debate, which show there was no teleprompter. Conspiracy theory tripe. And the worst part of the debate for Trump was what he said himself, lying about what he'd said in the past e.g. Iraq, China and Global Warming and the "everyone else was doing it" defence to his racism in the 1970s.

But if folk are voting for Trump at this stage, facts simply can't matter at this point. I can understand Americans voting for right-wing politicians. I totally get why people see Clinton as a terrible, terrible candidate. However, anyone who thinks Trump is fit to have the nuclear codes and so on must be living in an alternate reality. The guy has the intellectual capability of Sarah Palin and the moral compass of Frank Underwood.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 1:36:56 AM
At 10/1/2016 1:27:46 AM, unitedandy wrote:

Lol - there are photographs behind Clinton when she was speaking in the debate, which show there was no teleprompter. Conspiracy theory tripe. And the worst part of the debate for Trump was what he said himself, lying about what he'd said in the past e.g. Iraq, China and Global Warming and the "everyone else was doing it" defence to his racism in the 1970s.

But if folk are voting for Trump at this stage, facts simply can't matter at this point. I can understand Americans voting for right-wing politicians. I totally get why people see Clinton as a terrible, terrible candidate. However, anyone who thinks Trump is fit to have the nuclear codes and so on must be living in an alternate reality. The guy has the intellectual capability of Sarah Palin and the moral compass of Frank Underwood.

I'm looking at her prompter as we speak. So? Well #1, you're lying or... #2, your a banana gobbling ignorant chmp. I go with #1. 3 letters for you. TPP. It's the gold standard. Wait..
Hillary called Trump a liar and said "he lives in his own reality". But? I have the footage. Would you like to see it?
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

unitedandy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 1:42:39 AM
At 10/1/2016 1:36:56 AM, brontoraptor wrote:

I'm looking at her prompter as we speak. So? Well #1, you're lying or... #2, your a banana gobbling ignorant chmp. I go with #1. 3 letters for you. TPP. It's the gold standard. Wait..
Hillary called Trump a liar and said "he lives in his own reality". But? I have the footage. Would you like to see it?

Lol, probably best to call someone ignorant without displaying numerous spelling and grammatical mistakes.

Sure, post whatever. No doubt it will be from some conspiracy theory website.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 1:54:01 AM

So...I looked on liberal sites and? She had a teleprompter. So I looked up the rules of Presidential debates. So...yeah...she brokes the rules, which is nothing new, and in typical Hillary fashion, tried to cover it up, which I can get past on any given day, but what I cannot get past is? That you support it, even crave it, even will? Sell your ever living soul for it. Oh well...
You weren't using it anyhow... and you probably do not believe in a soul...I digress. But with no value system, as your current worldview encourages through individuality over the good of all, you want Hillary in hopes of??? Benefits or free college, but
...bad news friend. They said the same from 1973 to the present and? Never delivered the goods one single time. And what was the excuse for 30+ years? One of two things.

1)It's not reality or...

2)The Republicans would have blocked it anyway.

Thus? You, who I suppose is young and naive, drank the koolaid of the Democratic party, thesame kollaid I drank...and never saw in 30 years, never even got a close sniff but... you can wish upon a star as I did, live in a fairytale land...as I did...and be disappointed...as Zi was...

Your candidate is so ridden with scandal from Vhinagate to Podiumgate, thst when I once posted her scandal list, I was accused of spam by this very site's moderator, and when task d why I spammed the site with 72 pages of spam, I cleverly and accurately responded, "I was asked for Hillary's scandal list. I provided ssid scandal list." I was told if I spammed debate.org again, I'd be outta here. Point? Her list of scandals is so vast that if you post it, it takes up litreally a month's worth of space on this very site. Any questions?

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 2:04:09 AM
At 10/1/2016 1:42:39 AM, unitedandy wrote:
At 10/1/2016 1:36:56 AM, brontoraptor wrote:

Lol, probably best to call someone ignorant without displaying numerous spelling and grammatical mistakes.

Sure, post whatever. No doubt it will be from some conspiracy theory website.

Nope. Actually my first information came from CNN, the Clinton, Chelsie Network.

unitedandy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 2:15:23 AM
At 10/1/2016 1:54:01 AM, brontoraptor wrote:

So...I looked on liberal sites and? She had a teleprompter. So I looked up the rules of Presidential debates. So...yeah...she brokes the rules, which is nothing new, and in typical Hillary fashion, tried to cover it up, which I can get past on any given day, but what I cannot get past is? That you support it, even crave it, even will? Sell your ever living soul for it. Oh well...

Lol - where is the images you promised?

You weren't using it anyhow... and you probably do not believe in a soul...I digress. But with no value system, as your current worldview encourages through individuality over the good of all, you want Hillary in hopes of??? Benefits or free college, but
...bad news friend. They said the same from 1973 to the present and? Never delivered the goods one single time. And what was the excuse for 30+ years? One of two things.

Like I said, Hilary is a terrible candidate in pretty much any election cycle. If she were running against someone decent, she'd be losing by double digits. It just so happens republicans have went insane by electing a guy who knows less about issues than the average 12 year old.

1)It's not reality or...

Thus? You, who I suppose is young and naive, drank the koolaid of the Democratic party, thesame kollaid I drank...and never saw in 30 years, never even got a close sniff but... you can wish upon a star as I did, live in a fairytale land...as I did...and be disappointed...as Zi was...

Lol, I'm not American. I live in the UK, in a country where college tuition is free with some of the best educational institutions in the world. Hardly utopian when it actually exists in many developed countries, lol.

Your candidate is so ridden with scandal from Vhinagate to Podiumgate, thst when I once posted her scandal list, I was accused of spam by this very site's moderator, and when task d why I spammed the site with 72 pages of spam, I cleverly and accurately responded, "I was asked for Hillary's scandal list. I provided ssid scandal list." I was told if I spammed debate.org again, I'd be outta here. Point? Her list of scandals is so vast that if you post it, it takes up litreally a month's worth of space on this very site. Any questions?

Lol - okay. As far as I can see, this isn't even a story, except in your head, let alone a scandal. More to the point, I'm not sure she could be any more ridiculous than Trump. She could propose almost anything and it wouldn't be as silly as his Muslim ban, etc. It's an embarrassment that over 40% of the country are willing to vote for someone who has said what he has, but you might get your way. God help us all if that's the case. It's not as if the last republican did much damage, is it?
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 2:31:07 AM
At 10/1/2016 2:15:23 AM, unitedandy wrote:

Like I said, Hilary is a terrible candidate in pretty much any election cycle. If she were running against someone decent, she'd be losing by double digits. It just so happens republicans have went insane by electing a guy who knows less about issues than the average 12 year old.

1)It's not reality or...

Lol, I'm not American. I live in the UK, in a country where college tuition is free with some of the best educational institutions in the world. Hardly utopian when it actually exists in many developed countries, lol.

Lol - okay. As far as I can see, this isn't even a story, except in your head, let alone a scandal. More to the point, I'm not sure she could be any more ridiculous than Trump. She could propose almost anything and it wouldn't be as silly as his Muslim ban, etc. It's an embarrassment that over 40% of the country are willing to vote for someone who has said what he has, but you might get your way. God help us all if that's the case. It's not as if the last republican did much damage, is it?

You drank the corrupt liberal media koolaid. Here is what they are banking on you never seeing. But of course you cannot look. It'd be a fallacy to being liberal to ever dare look for truth that isn't manipulated by the pitical ?stablishment to define how and what you think.

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 2:32:10 AM
What corrupt liberal media is paid to never dare show you-

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 2:35:08 AM
At 10/1/2016 2:15:23 AM, unitedandy wrote:

1)It's not reality or...

And this would be how it works in the liberal media in real life on planet Earth...

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 2:36:42 AM
How liberal media works-