Jump to topic:

Clinton Caught Lying On Tape

MakeSensePeopleDont
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 11:09:59 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
Here's Clinton caught on tape saying all that free college and everything she's pushing on her campaign is a big lie.

You'll keep supporting her though, we all know it. Dig hard for that excuse to convince yourself she's still a good person and trustworthy.

Enjoy;
vortex86
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 1:51:23 PM
At 10/1/2016 11:09:59 AM, MakeSensePeopleDont wrote:
Here's Clinton caught on tape saying all that free college and everything she's pushing on her campaign is a big lie.

You'll keep supporting her though, we all know it. Dig hard for that excuse to convince yourself she's still a good person and trustworthy.

Enjoy;

And she's ostracizing the Sanders movement, but unfortunately this is and has been for a while moreso voting in opposition to a candidate than in support of one. I think this will not do anything to Hillary's current base as they've already excused and forgiven her other transgressions and decided she's the better choice over Trump. I think it's just proof of what everyone already knew she thought and why the wall street transcripts wouldn't be released more of the same.

What I don't understand is who are these undecideds still.. are they that fickle that a blowing in the wind changes their decision? Sound to me like low information voters watching the various news talking points and flipping based on what's warm for the day.

Pretty much all policies are out there and for better or worse people have a sense of who each candidate is.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 5:09:55 PM

Enjoy;

It's all about individuality. No rules. No "us". Just "I" and "me". That mentality votes and supports whomever tells them what they want to hear and tries to never offend them. As Jack Nicholson said, "They can't handle the truth!" and it's true. They can't. They'd rather live in a fairytale that doesn't exist and feel coddled, while in reality she's cold, deadly, and evil.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 5:40:11 PM

Enjoy;

I listened for 1:40 and didn't hear her say anything of the sort. Tell me where, or quote when she tells us that she is lying.
MakeSensePeopleDont
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 5:59:26 PM
At 10/1/2016 5:40:11 PM, TBR wrote:

Enjoy;

I listened for 1:40 and didn't hear her say anything of the sort. Tell me where, or quote when she tells us that she is lying.

0:25 -- 1:13 >> "On the left (Referencing Bernie Sanders and his campaign promises) we have a deep desire for free healthcare, free college.....go as far as Scandinavia. (...) I don't wanna tell people things that I KNOW we cannot do."

There's starting point for you. Not sure how you missed it.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 6:05:51 PM
At 10/1/2016 5:59:26 PM, MakeSensePeopleDont wrote:

Enjoy;

0:25 -- 1:13 >> "On the left (Referencing Bernie Sanders and his campaign promises) we have a deep desire for free healthcare, free college.....go as far as Scandinavia. (...) I don't wanna tell people things that I KNOW we cannot do."

She is talking about not over promising, you are connecting it to "free health care".

I see nothing wrong with the audio. She is center left. That is the main message in this video, that it the truth.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 7:09:57 PM
She's the queen of broken promises-meaning? All the things liberals are banking on her doing? Will not be done. So what exactly is the hope for in her campaign? Her policies have failed. If you can't figure out a way to progress things in her amount of time in politics, you never will. It's time to see if someone else can get things done. She had her chances. She dropped the ball every time. Insanity is seeing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Her results are chaos and a trail of devastation and destruction.

http://www.inquisitr.com...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

MakeSensePeopleDont
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 7:21:50 PM
At 10/1/2016 6:05:51 PM, TBR wrote:

Enjoy;

She is talking about not over promising, you are connecting it to "free health care".

I see nothing wrong with the audio. She is center left. That is the main message in this video, that it the truth.

OK, so then in this video she says the free college, free healthcare, etc. are unreasonable and she does not want to promise that because she knows she cannot deliver it. Fair enough.

....but at the debate with Trump, she stood on stage in front of over 85 million people just on TV.....and promised free college......the same free college that is written about on her website as of 30 minutes ago.

...sooooooo how does that fit your response?
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 7:35:39 PM
At 10/1/2016 7:21:50 PM, MakeSensePeopleDont wrote:

Enjoy;

OK, so then in this video she says the free college, free healthcare, etc. are unreasonable and she does not want to promise that because she knows she cannot deliver it. Fair enough.

....but at the debate with Trump, she stood on stage in front of over 85 million people just on TV.....and promised free college......the same free college that is written about on her website as of 30 minutes ago.

That's how she works. She'll say anything to get elected. That's according to Barack Obama when he ran against her, one of the few times he's ever been right...

TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 7:58:17 PM

Enjoy;

Well, that is not really what she is saying at all. You have connected the first part with the second.

She is not promising free college. Her plan is more nuanced.
https://www.hillaryclinton.com...

I think you WANT to connect the two, so you do. The overall point is, Clinton is center-left. That is what she is saying in the video, that is the truth.
MakeSensePeopleDont
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 8:53:10 PM
At 10/1/2016 7:58:17 PM, TBR wrote:

Enjoy;

Well, that is not really what she is saying at all. You have connected the first part with the second.

I think you WANT to connect the two, so you do. The overall point is, Clinton is center-left. That is what she is saying in the video, that is the truth.

As long as your family makes less than $125,000 a year, you're good to go. More than that and you're responsible...oh and don't forget to pay for it by taxing the rich even more.

Or am I missing something?
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 9:01:57 PM
At 10/1/2016 8:53:10 PM, MakeSensePeopleDont wrote:

Enjoy;

As long as your family makes less than $125,000 a year, you're good to go. More than that and you're responsible...oh and don't forget to pay for it by taxing the rich even more.

For starters, I have no problem with either. I think it is a decent income limit, and the tax rate should go back up to about where they were during Nixon.

The second part of Clintons plan is to refinance current student loan debt, and crack down on the sh1t pseudo institutes like - Trump university.

So, yea, I have no issue with her current plan, see nothing in the video posted that makes it anywhere near a "lie", all the while recognizing that Clinton is not a "progressive" she is very moderate, slightly to the left. That's all.
MakeSensePeopleDont
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 9:54:48 PM
At 10/1/2016 9:01:57 PM, TBR wrote:

Enjoy;

For starters, I have no problem with either. I think it is a decent income limit, and the tax rate should go back up to about where they were during Nixon.

70% Income Tax Rate if you make $200,000+
50% Income Tax Rate for the average earner
48% Corporate Tax Rate
36.5% Capital Gains Tax

That's what you want tax rates to be? You want the average American to hand half of their paycheck JUST to the federal government?

The second part of Clintons plan is to refinance current student loan debt, and crack down on the sh1t pseudo institutes like - Trump university.

Accredited Universities, which are the institutions in question, are highly regulated and must meet set standards. I don't know much about Trump University, but from what I do know, it's more like an ITT Tech style facility, not a regulated university. So Hillary would not be touching places like Trump University.

In my opinion, if you're stupid enough to take out a loan to attend a place like ITT Tech, Trump University, and the Clinton's little college scam; then you deserve to pay back every penny, no matter the pain.

Standard state schools and community colleges, I have no problem with programs to work with lenders to kill a good percentage of interest, consolidate lenders, and get graduates back on track; so long as it is written in for a short, inflexible period of time while reforms are made to the cost of education and standards are created so schools can't hike rates the way they have been.

But free college? Only if other entitlements are eliminated to offset the cost. All the handouts are getting way out of hand. America is not a Socialist or a welfare state; America was built on success through hard work and dedication, this is what makes us so amazing and appealing. As opposed to all those European nations hemorrhaging money into all their social welfare programs and entitlements who can't afford it and are all destroying their national economies and going bankrupt.

So, yea, I have no issue with her current plan, see nothing in the video posted that makes it anywhere near a "lie", all the while recognizing that Clinton is not a "progressive" she is very moderate, slightly to the left. That's all.

I still stand by my assertion that she said flat out she couldn't promise free college because it wasn't affordable, now she's campaigning on free college.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 10:27:29 PM
At 10/1/2016 9:54:48 PM, MakeSensePeopleDont wrote:

Enjoy;

48% Corporate Tax Rate
36.5% Capital Gains Tax

That's what you want tax rates to be? You want the average American to hand half of their paycheck JUST to the federal government?
No real problem with that.

Accredited Universities, which are the institutions in question, are highly regulated and must meet set standards. I don't know much about Trump University, but from what I do know, it's more like an ITT Tech style facility, not a regulated university. So Hillary would not be touching places like Trump University.
Well, there in lies the problem she is addressing. Students have been able to get student loans for tons of shady "institutions" just like Trump University. We need to put a halt to that crap.

In my opinion, if you're stupid enough to take out a loan to attend a place like ITT Tech, Trump University, and the Clinton's little college scam; then you deserve to pay back every penny, no matter the pain.
And I say, f**k you. We, as a nation, should not squander our investment in education by allowing crap schools to take OUR money.

Standard state schools and community colleges, I have no problem with programs to work with lenders to kill a good percentage of interest, consolidate lenders, and get graduates back on track; so long as it is written in for a short, inflexible period of time while reforms are made to the cost of education and standards are created so schools can't hike rates the way they have been.

But free college? Only if other entitlements are eliminated to offset the cost. All the handouts are getting way out of hand. America is not a Socialist or a welfare state; America was built on success through hard work and dedication, this is what makes us so amazing and appealing. As opposed to all those European nations hemorrhaging money into all their social welfare programs and entitlements who can't afford it and are all destroying their national economies and going bankrupt.
This is not a handout. It is a reasonable investment. I don't know how the right can get all teared eye about "the past" and ignore that it was common for Universities to be tuition free (or very nearly) not so very long ago. It was a SMART thing to do.

I still stand by my assertion that she said flat out she couldn't promise free college because it wasn't affordable, now she's campaigning on free college.
But, as I have contended, that is not what she said. She said several things, but it is you who have connected them unnecessary. She says she does not want to over promise. OK, that is a good thing. She says she is center left. True enough. She talked about things like free college, Norwegian style spending etc.

Clinton is a much clearer person than Trump. You can attempt to dissect what she says, look for where her positions have changed, all fair game. I don't know for the life of me where Trump stands on much of anything, and I sincerely don't understand how supporters can ignore this glaring fact.
MakeSensePeopleDont
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 11:11:46 PM
At 10/1/2016 10:27:29 PM, TBR wrote:
At 10/1/2016 9:54:48 PM, MakeSensePeopleDont wrote:

48% Corporate Tax Rate
36.5% Capital Gains Tax

Seems like you'd be more comfortable living over in Europe rather than the U.S.

Well, there in lies the problem she is addressing. Students have been able to get student loans for tons of shady "institutions" just like Trump University. We need to put a halt to that crap.

So are you going to take away an individual's right to free enterprise? Or just have the government come in and strong arm a private lender into only lending to the applicants the government deems worthy? Capitalism....a fist full of Dictatorship is the only thing that can make it any better!

And I say, f**k you. We, as a nation, should not squander our investment in education by allowing crap schools to take OUR money.

WHOA!!! Whoa there cowboy. What's this WE stuff? I didn't go out and borrow thousands of dollars to spend on something I know nothing about. Don't lump me in with those morons.

Heck, I checked out ITT Tech as my fist school choice....and I sat down and read the fine print. 30 seconds later I realized it was a BS school, holds no merit, and has no possibility of transferring credits or earning a formal degree. I promptly and politely stood up, shook the admissions staff's hands, turned and walked away, never to look back again.

If you expect to graduate from college, you should be able to at least read. If you fail to familiarize yourself with the institution and it's contracts, yet still hand over thousands of dollars....good luck to you, and hope you learn your lesson.

And they don't take your money, that would be grand theft....to the contrary, you GIVE it to them.

This is not a handout. It is a reasonable investment. I don't know how the right can get all teared eye about "the past" and ignore that it was common for Universities to be tuition free (or very nearly) not so very long ago. It was a SMART thing to do.

Yes, it was a smart thing to do...until the government started handing out sacks of cash in the form of GI Bills then legislative changes happened in the 1960's, making it even smarter for universities to start raising costs and fill their pockets with government cash. The government kept throwing more money at education and schools kept raising prices. If the government would stop spending our cash like there's an endless supply, then university profits would tank and costs would come down. But the government just kept agreeing to pay more in aide.

But, as I have contended, that is not what she said. She said several things, but it is you who have connected them unnecessary. She says she does not want to over promise. OK, that is a good thing. She says she is center left. True enough. She talked about things like free college, Norwegian style spending etc.

She knows darn well free college is not affordable at all. She's saying it to get the Bernie supporters to vote for her. Remember, she said it herself in that recording. Until democrats regain the House and Senate, nothing like that will pass congress anyway; this being about 7 years into her presidency if elected and re-elected that is. So she's saying it, lying to everyone to pander votes, and at most, she will pass a jenky bill through congress for vote, knowing republicans will vote it down, and she can say she tried but the republicans blocked it.

We can't afford our current handouts....even if we taxed the highest earners at 100% tax rate.

Clinton is a much clearer person than Trump. You can attempt to dissect what she says, look for where her positions have changed, all fair game. I don't know for the life of me where Trump stands on much of anything, and I sincerely don't understand how supporters can ignore this glaring fact.

Clinton is clear? Really? We haven't gotten a single honest answer from her about anything in at least 16 years. Clear my a$$. And I don't support Trump...I just try hard to get left-wing voters to think with their brains, not their feelz....cuz we are at a tipping point right now.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 11:30:35 PM

48% Corporate Tax Rate
36.5% Capital Gains Tax

Wait wait. So, as an American, if I don't like your tax plan, I should leave? How about this, how about YOU leave.

We, the people of the United States of America, have had much higher tax rates in the past under both Republican and Democratic leadership. During those times, we went to the moon, funded education, and built a middle class. The guy who is sounding like they don't like America is you my friend.

So are you going to take away an individual's right to free enterprise? Or just have the government come in and strong arm a private lender into only lending to the applicants the government deems worthy? Capitalism....a fist full of Dictatorship is the only thing that can make it any better!
What? No, what I am saying is scam universities can not take government backed moneys.

Private institutions can operate however the hell they like, they can not, however, get student loans that have anything to do with Federal programs. I have no issue regulating the hell out of them.

WHOA!!! Whoa there cowboy. What's this WE stuff? I didn't go out and borrow thousands of dollars to spend on something I know nothing about. Don't lump me in with those morons.
We is the people of the United States. I know its hard for the Conservative to think in unselfish ways, but we are a nation.

Heck, I checked out ITT Tech as my fist school choice....and I sat down and read the fine print. 30 seconds later I realized it was a BS school, holds no merit, and has no possibility of transferring credits or earning a formal degree. I promptly and politely stood up, shook the admissions staff's hands, turned and walked away, never to look back again.
Good for you. Why then not work to eliminate this (crap schools) entirely? You want to squander public and private wealth just as some lessen to the gullible?

If you expect to graduate from college, you should be able to at least read. If you fail to familiarize yourself with the institution and it's contracts, yet still hand over thousands of dollars....good luck to you, and hope you learn your lesson.
I see. Then what I said above is about right. You want to squander public and private money as a lessen for the gullible. Got it. Great way to invest in our nations youth.

And they don't take your money, that would be grand theft....to the contrary, you GIVE it to them.

Yes, it was a smart thing to do...until the government started handing out sacks of cash in the form of GI Bills then legislative changes happened in the 1960's, making it even smarter for universities to start raising costs and fill their pockets with government cash.
You are knocking the GI bill? OK, that is just dumb. One of the most successful programs ever. OK. OK....

The government kept throwing more money at education and schools kept raising prices. If the government would stop spending our cash like there's an endless supply, then university profits would tank and costs would come down. But the government just kept agreeing to pay more in aide.
That is an incredibly overly simplistic view of how costs rose, and seems politically motivated only

She knows darn well free college is not affordable at all. She's saying it to get the Bernie supporters to vote for her. Remember, she said it herself in that recording. Until democrats regain the House and Senate, nothing like that will pass congress anyway; this being about 7 years into her presidency if elected and re-elected that is. So she's saying it, lying to everyone to pander votes, and at most, she will pass a jenky bill through congress for vote, knowing republicans will vote it down, and she can say she tried but the republicans blocked it.
And I say yet a

We can't afford our current handouts....even if we taxed the highest earners at 100% tax rate.

Clinton is clear? Really? We haven't gotten a single honest answer from her about anything in at least 16 years. Clear my a$$. And I don't support Trump...I just try hard to get left-wing voters to think with their brains
MakeSensePeopleDont
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2016 12:28:03 AM
At 10/1/2016 11:30:35 PM, TBR wrote:

Wait wait. So, as an American, if I don't like your tax plan, I should leave? How about this, how about YOU leave.

Objection, facts not in evidence. I never said that. I said it seems like you may be more comfortable in a Western European nation as you seem to hold their values, not American values. I never said you should get out.

We, the people of the United States of America, have had much higher tax rates in the past under both Republican and Democratic leadership. During those times, we went to the moon, funded education, and built a middle class. The guy who is sounding like they don't like America is you my friend.

No, we paid those higher taxes in order to repay our war debts. Unfortunately, post WWII, democrats began tossing money at anyone who wanted it.

We went to the moon, funded education, built a middle class, and more because post WWII up until the 1960's, the entire European continent was rebuilding after the Nazi conquests annihilated everything; this most importantly includes factories as they were turned into war factories and became targets of attack.

In the absence of any means of production or manufacturing during rebuilding, most of Europe turned to the U.S. to fulfill their needs. This meant a massive flow of wealth came into the U.S. in a very short period of time. Our coffers were overflowing. And this is how we had the cash and ability to build as quickly as we did and do everything we did in such a short amount of time.

What? No, what I am saying is scam universities can not take government backed moneys.

Because Trump University was unlicensed and unaccredited, it was ineligible for federal grants or student aid...no federal cash moneys.

Private institutions can operate however the hell they like, they can not, however, get student loans that have anything to do with Federal programs. I have no issue regulating the hell out of them.

Trump University never received a single penny of federal grants or student aid. Sorry.

We is the people of the United States. I know its hard for the Conservative to think in unselfish ways, but we are a nation.

Good for you. Why then not work to eliminate this (crap schools) entirely? You want to squander public and private wealth just as some lessen to the gullible?

No, I wan't people to take responsibility for their own actions...like responsible adults. It's not my duty to follow you around holding your hand through life, telling you not to get that drunk tattoo. Unless you want to pay me to do it for you as a private business arrangement of course.

I see. Then what I said above is about right. You want to squander public and private money as a lessen for the gullible. Got it. Great way to invest in our nations youth.

Yes, it was a smart thing to do...until the government started handing out sacks of cash in the form of GI Bills then legislative changes happened in the 1960's, making it even smarter for universities to start raising costs and fill their pockets with government cash.
You are knocking the GI bill? OK, that is just dumb. One of the most successful programs ever. OK. OK....

Objection, facts not in evidence. I never said, nor implied that. I clearly placed full blame on the government's inability to stop paying unreasonably large cost increases each year. If the government capped their payouts, schools would stop raising costs. They allowed schools to squeeze their wallets for everything they had and growing.

The government kept throwing more money at education and schools kept raising prices. If the government would stop spending our cash like there's an endless supply, then university profits would tank and costs would come down. But the government just kept agreeing to pay more in aide.
That is an incredibly overly simplistic view of how costs rose, and seems politically motivated only

Nope, not at all. I am 100% correct. I could go into a long, detailed explanation of how and where the money was spent and how our rising costs are funding fully covered sports scholarships for morons with literally, 4th grade reading levels in order to generate more profit, and blah blah blah...but I don't have the space.

And I say yet a

Hmmmm....nice argument.

Clinton is clear? Really? We haven't gotten a single honest answer from her about anything in at lea
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2016 12:56:49 AM
At 10/2/2016 12:28:03 AM, MakeSensePeopleDont wrote:

Objection, facts not in evidence. I never said that. I said it seems like you may be more comfortable in a Western European nation as you seem to hold their values, not American values. I never said you should get out.

OK, lets stop there and work it out.

The country I live in, the US, has had much higher tax rates and done well. You imply I would be happier in another nation. I point to we have been very successful with the higher tax rates, and you still insist that it is ME who has an issue with my own country?

Hold "their values"? The values I have, that the American people have, are shared. The minority position at this point is to remain with this terrible tax rate that started with Reagan and has been a disaster. My values, in this case, are shared by the majority. It is YOU who are out of step.
Fernyx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2016 3:11:41 AM

Enjoy;

The funny thing is that she is both right and corrupt at the same time.
MakeSensePeopleDont
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2016 3:41:24 AM
At 10/2/2016 12:56:49 AM, TBR wrote:
At 10/2/2016 12:28:03 AM, MakeSensePeopleDont wrote:

OK, lets stop there and work it out.

The country I live in, the US, has had much higher tax rates and done well. You imply I would be happier in another nation. I point to we have been very successful with the higher tax rates, and you still insist that it is ME who has an issue with my own country?

I look at it very straight forward:

$20 Trillion in debt
$104 Trillion in unfunded liabilities at current time
9.7% Unemployment
An unbelievably mismanaged and upside down budget
A federal government that just keeps growing and absorbing -- in a nation whose entire structure is built on minimal government and oversight

It's just not what made America the envy of the world.

Hold "their values"? The values I have, that the American people have, are shared. The minority position at this point is to remain with this terrible tax rate that started with Reagan and has been a disaster. My values, in this case, are shared by the majority. It is YOU who are out of step.

One wrong turn and a flock of sheep will chase itself in circles until they all pass out from exhaustion....just because they all follow doesn't mean they're right.