Hillary Clinton will win the Presidency

Peepette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 2:16:54 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/1/2016 11:37:13 AM, Lynx_N wrote:
That is absolutely excellent, it makes me happy.

Probably so. If it is a close race I'm sure the electoral college will vote against Trump in the end.
NewLifeChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 2:24:31 PM
Actually, I think Trump will win. Take a look at this: http://www.breitbart.com...

I think Trump will win the electoral college (and maybe the popular vote, too).
Pro-Life Quotes:

"I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born."
- Ronald Reagan

"The care of human life and happiness, and not their destruction, is the first and only object of good government."
- Thomas Jefferson

"A person is a person no matter how small."
- Dr. Seuss
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 2:45:02 PM
At 10/1/2016 2:24:31 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
Actually, I think Trump will win. Take a look at this: http://www.breitbart.com...

LOL, citing breitbart for news is a joke. Don't get me wrong as I read them as well, but I think you should actually watch the actual polls. I suggest you take a gander at RealClearPolitics who collects Aggregate polling. http://www.realclearpolitics.com...
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 2:45:45 PM
At 10/1/2016 2:16:54 PM, Peepette wrote:

Probably so. If it is a close race I'm sure the electoral college will vote against Trump in the end.

Under the recent polls all Trump has to do is win Florida and he wins the Electorate.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Peepette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 3:04:16 PM
He'll get Florida, but I really don't think the powers that be will allow such a blow hard to become POTUS. We would become the laughing stock of the world.
TeaPatriot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 3:06:36 PM

Unfortunate but could very well be true. I do think that Donald Trump still has a chance if he can pull it off in the next debates. Also the VP debate will probably be a Pence win
Chairman of Economic Forum Recovery
Peepette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 3:14:23 PM

I think otherwise. He will not get his act together for the next 2 debates. He has no real concept of foreign policy and his tax plan will not work, but will escalate the national debt. If he wins the US will be the laughing stock of the world. He speaks at the level of an 8th grader running for class president. Two puddings on each lunch tray, and the football players can bully who ever they want because their victims are pu%sies. I can envision him interrupting another world leader in mid negotiation with his blithering, Yeah, not POTUS material and firmly believe the electoral college will put an end to him in a close race.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 3:14:45 PM

If held on Monday(before) debate and polls are accurate. Wish in one hand and spit in the other. Lol
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 3:38:47 PM
At 10/1/2016 3:06:36 PM, TeaPatriot wrote:

Unfortunate but could very well be true. I do think that Donald Trump still has a chance if he can pull it off in the next debates. Also the VP debate will probably be a Pence win

Pense is going to look like a fool supporting Trump policy that doesn't really support.
TeaPatriot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 3:41:33 PM
At 10/1/2016 3:38:47 PM, slo1 wrote:

Pense is going to look like a fool supporting Trump policy that doesn't really support.

Mhmmm I don't really think that's going to happen. Pence has been on several news interviews and has held his weight and then some. Tim Koine is kinda lackluster and just kinda seems like a beta male supporting Hillary Clinton. Not really an initiative taker
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 3:48:37 PM
At 10/1/2016 3:14:23 PM, Peepette wrote:

I think otherwise. He will not get his act together for the next 2 debates. He has no real concept of foreign policy and his tax plan will not work, but will escalate the national debt. If he wins the US will be the laughing stock of the world. He speaks at the level of an 8th grader running for class president. Two puddings on each lunch tray, and the football players can bully who ever they want because their victims are pu%sies. I can envision him interrupting another world leader in mid negotiation with his blithering, Yeah, not POTUS material and firmly believe the electoral college will put an end to him in a close race.

Hillary needed someone to explain to her why TPP was not the "gold standard". In 30 years of politics, you'd she'd know that off the prompter. Her lack of understanding is what is scary. She doesn't understand basic concepts. Her foreign policy stance is take money from foreign oligarchs including Saudi Arabia, and selling our technical secrets to China. Her foreign policy is going to put this country deeper in the hole.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Peepette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 4:09:48 PM
At 10/1/2016 3:48:37 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 10/1/2016 3:14:23 PM, Peepette wrote:

Hillary needed someone to explain to her why TPP was not the "gold standard". In 30 years of politics, you'd she'd know that off the prompter. Her lack of understanding is what is scary. She doesn't understand basic concepts. Her foreign policy stance is take money from foreign oligarchs including Saudi Arabia, and selling our technical secrets to China. Her foreign policy is going to put this country deeper in the hole.

It's not new news that Hillary is out for herself and cronies, BUT she's not a total idiot like Trump. He is short tempered, irrational, never admits he's wrong, nor is he a diplomat capable of compromise. Nuke codes in his hands is a recipe for disaster.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 4:25:30 PM
At 10/1/2016 3:41:33 PM, TeaPatriot wrote:

Mhmmm I don't really think that's going to happen. Pence has been on several news interviews and has held his weight and then some. Tim Koine is kinda lackluster and just kinda seems like a beta male supporting Hillary Clinton. Not really an initiative taker

You are in for one big surprise. Pense will get eaten alive by post debate commentary on how he completely avoids tough questions around his policies in complete opposition to Trump's. The only reason he hasn't gotten a rap for that by the public is that nobody watches Sunday morning news.

As far as Kaine lacking initiative, you are in for a big surprise there too.
TeaPatriot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 4:39:03 PM
At 10/1/2016 4:25:30 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 10/1/2016 3:41:33 PM, TeaPatriot wrote:

You are in for one big surprise. Pense will get eaten alive by post debate commentary on how he completely avoids tough questions around his policies in complete opposition to Trump's. The only reason he hasn't gotten a rap for that by the public is that nobody watches Sunday morning news.

As far as Kaine lacking initiative, you are in for a big surprise there too.

We will see then on Tuesday then slo
xus00HAY
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 4:55:22 PM
Although Trump is certainly not an ideal candidate, neither is Hillary.
I think the advertising campaign against her in the battle ground states could capture the White House
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 5:07:27 PM
Wouldn't surprise me, considering how the political elites in this country have done everything in the power to destroy his candidacy.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Lynx_N
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 7:30:57 PM
At 10/1/2016 5:07:27 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
Wouldn't surprise me, considering how the political elites in this country have done everything in the power to destroy his candidacy.

You know, he's doing quite a good job at that himself everytime he opens his mouth.
Bronto?
Congrats.

poet
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2016 3:53:56 AM

Not if Julian Assange has anything to say about it. He's releasing her hacked emails right before the election.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2016 5:30:23 AM
At 10/1/2016 4:55:22 PM, xus00HAY wrote:
I think the advertising campaign against her in the battle ground states could capture the White House

What advertising campaign?

Seriously, has Trump produced one ad?
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2016 1:31:36 PM
At 10/2/2016 5:30:23 AM, TBR wrote:

Why waste money on smear ads. Hillary needs no more smear. Why dump water on a woman's masscara who just came out of a tsunami...

TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2016 3:14:04 PM
At 10/2/2016 1:31:36 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

Why waste money on smear ads. Hillary needs no more smear. Why dump water on a woman's masscara who just came out of a tsunami...

To win an election.

Trump has run the worse campaign on top of being the worse candidate. Its really laughable at this point.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2016 3:55:27 PM
At 10/2/2016 3:14:04 PM, TBR wrote:

To win an election.

Trump has run the worse campaign on top of being the worse candidate. Its really laughable at this point.

So how much money has he wasted on smear ads that could have been used for good purposes? I'll wait.

TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2016 6:57:53 PM
At 10/2/2016 3:55:27 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

To win an election.

So how much money has he wasted on smear ads that could have been used for good purposes? I'll wait.

Good use? I thought you wanted him to win. That would be good use, right?
NHN
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2016 7:11:44 PM
At 10/2/2016 5:45:16 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
Can't wait for that Trump idiot to come in and crash the party. Oh how the DC socialites will murmur!
Check the stats, son.
http://election.princeton.edu...
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2016 7:15:53 PM
At 10/2/2016 6:57:53 PM, TBR wrote:

To win an election.

Well think about it. If he's so obviously awful, why does she need $150 million in smear ads? Either he isn't that awful and she's trying to convince you or? She just waisted $150 million to smear someone she has already declared obviously smeared already. So tell us which of her choices is a complete waste and why you would think she won't continue said "waste" during her Presidency.

Lynx_N
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2016 7:27:20 PM
At 10/2/2016 7:11:44 PM, NHN wrote:
At 10/2/2016 5:45:16 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
Can't wait for that Trump idiot to come in and crash the party. Oh how the DC socialites will murmur!
Check the stats, son.
http://election.princeton.edu...

Clinton 305, Trump 233 EV

Perfect, thanks for sharing ; thumbsup emoticon smiley icon image ;
Bronto?
Congrats.

poet
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2016 7:27:47 PM
At 10/2/2016 6:57:53 PM, TBR wrote:

To win an election.

He's not doing smear ads so apparently he feels her record of scandal speaks for itself.