Jump to topic:

SJWs VS The Butter Milk Bandits

MakeSensePeopleDont
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 1:35:26 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
I stumbled upon this guy on Youtube that likes making cartoons; he makes all parts, and is really good. I don't promote anyone but this guy deserves all the exposure he can get, he's very talented.

The link below is directly to "The Buttermilk Bandits" (BMB) Episode 1. This animated comedy series focuses on a group of high school boys unknowingly committing multiple micro-aggressions. Their social justice crimes put them directly in the crosshairs of the Social Justice Police -- Micro Aggressions Unit, led by a homicidal detective. Their adventures start out normal enough, but soon they find themselves on a mind-blowing adventure to save the world from SJWs. From illegally immigrating to Mexico, to hunting down the elusive Trigglypuff, and even fighting dragons; every episode of this ongoing series will keep you laughing and entertained.

Right now he's got the series up to 9 complete episodes and the preview for the 10th episode out now. I hope you guys like it. If you enjoy it, share it around with everyone you can so this guy has reason to keep going.

https://www.youtube.com...