slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 12:42:14 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
http://crfb.org...

Conclusion

As in our June report, we continue to estimate that Clinton would add modestly to the debt relative to current law, while Trump would add significantly to the debt. Both Clinton and Trump have presented less costly plans, with Clinton"s plan slightly less costly than in June ($200 billion versus $250 billion), and Trump"s plan significantly less expensive ($5.3 trillion versus $11.5 trillion).

We are encouraged that Clinton continues to largely pay for her new spending and that Trump has made substantial improvements to his plan, including a less costly tax plan and new spending cuts.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 12:49:16 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
I guess we all get to argue whether Donald's vote for Supply Side trickle down economics will increase.

What I can say is that it is amazing that the Democrat is putting a pay as you go budget together while the Republican is hoping for economic growth to offset his deficit.

For those who believe in supply side I would recommend studying the economic environment and when you think it worked and compare it to today's. There are no economic absolutes such as increased tax breaks for the rich will always increase economic activity.