Total Posts:50|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

The Trumps hunting endangered species

brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 4:03:05 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
So Donakd Trump's boys love to hunt, but this time they may have come too far. They took down an endangered triceratops in Africa. How do you feel on this issue? Was it cruel, illegal, justified?

http://eaglerising.com...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
roun12
Posts: 177
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 4:16:10 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
Topkek article.
"No, I disagree. 'R' is among the most menacing of sounds. That's why they call it MURDER, not Muckduck." - Dwight

"Tell people there's an invisible man in the sky who created the universe, and the vast majority will believe you. Tell them the paint is wet, and they have to touch it to be sure." - George Carlin
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 4:18:04 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/3/2016 4:16:10 PM, roun12 wrote:
Topkek article.

The paint is wet.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
kevin24018
Posts: 1,952
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 4:21:22 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/3/2016 4:10:32 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
Lol! Hilarious

no surprise there, much like Watters World, though he should have given the dinosaur a name like that lion the dentist killed, or the gorilla maybe, but regardless the sheeple are very entertaining. to his credit he said triceratops many times to see if they would catch on, couple of those idiots didn't catch on after 5 times repeating triceratops. society is going to hell much faster than I thought, sad.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 4:22:02 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/3/2016 4:19:08 PM, Peepette wrote:
WOW he must have a time machine!

No. It was escaped out of an animal shelter.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
kevin24018
Posts: 1,952
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 4:24:17 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/3/2016 4:19:08 PM, Peepette wrote:
WOW he must have a time machine!

you know there was a bad movie made about rich people traveling back in time to hunt dinosaurs right?
Stymie13
Posts: 2,162
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 4:24:45 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/3/2016 4:21:22 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/3/2016 4:10:32 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
Lol! Hilarious

no surprise there, much like Watters World, though he should have given the dinosaur a name like that lion the dentist killed, or the gorilla maybe, but regardless the sheeple are very entertaining. to his credit he said triceratops many times to see if they would catch on, couple of those idiots didn't catch on after 5 times repeating triceratops. society is going to hell much faster than I thought, sad.

i say we call him Tony...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 4:27:28 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/3/2016 4:24:45 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
At 10/3/2016 4:21:22 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/3/2016 4:10:32 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
Lol! Hilarious

no surprise there, much like Watters World, though he should have given the dinosaur a name like that lion the dentist killed, or the gorilla maybe, but regardless the sheeple are very entertaining. to his credit he said triceratops many times to see if they would catch on, couple of those idiots didn't catch on after 5 times repeating triceratops. society is going to hell much faster than I thought, sad.

i say we call him Tony...

They killed TT? Oh no...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 4:28:33 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/3/2016 4:24:45 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
At 10/3/2016 4:21:22 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/3/2016 4:10:32 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
Lol! Hilarious

no surprise there, much like Watters World, though he should have given the dinosaur a name like that lion the dentist killed, or the gorilla maybe, but regardless the sheeple are very entertaining. to his credit he said triceratops many times to see if they would catch on, couple of those idiots didn't catch on after 5 times repeating triceratops. society is going to hell much faster than I thought, sad.

i say we call him Tony...

The last thing Tony said was?

"Theeeeeeeeeey're great!"
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 4:33:37 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
Tony right before the kill-

http://youtu.be...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Peepette
Posts: 1,242
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 4:36:45 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/3/2016 4:24:17 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/3/2016 4:19:08 PM, Peepette wrote:
WOW he must have a time machine!

you know there was a bad movie made about rich people traveling back in time to hunt dinosaurs right?

Yep
Peepette
Posts: 1,242
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 4:38:09 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/3/2016 4:24:45 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
At 10/3/2016 4:21:22 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/3/2016 4:10:32 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
Lol! Hilarious

no surprise there, much like Watters World, though he should have given the dinosaur a name like that lion the dentist killed, or the gorilla maybe, but regardless the sheeple are very entertaining. to his credit he said triceratops many times to see if they would catch on, couple of those idiots didn't catch on after 5 times repeating triceratops. society is going to hell much faster than I thought, sad.

i say we call him Tony...

Like it. Tony Triceratops
tejretics
Posts: 6,094
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 4:54:30 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/3/2016 4:03:05 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
So Donakd Trump's boys love to hunt, but this time they may have come too far. They took down an endangered triceratops in Africa. How do you feel on this issue? Was it cruel, illegal, justified?

http://eaglerising.com...

This is obviously stupid (and also hilarious) -- and in fact this isn't the first time a "Triceratops" has been killed, and certain crazy people have been angered about it -- but the fact is Trump's kids have killed endangered animals, which is a smaller equivalent of the stuff chemical companies, and oil companies, do to the environment of small rural areas in Africa and the like. Trump is fine with that. That obviously doesn't affect his campaign, but it shouldn't be dismissed necessarily.

But the people who get offended at "killing" a "Triceratops" are hilarious... lol.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
kevin24018
Posts: 1,952
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 5:43:16 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/3/2016 4:54:30 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 10/3/2016 4:03:05 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
So Donakd Trump's boys love to hunt, but this time they may have come too far. They took down an endangered triceratops in Africa. How do you feel on this issue? Was it cruel, illegal, justified?

http://eaglerising.com...

This is obviously stupid (and also hilarious) -- and in fact this isn't the first time a "Triceratops" has been killed, and certain crazy people have been angered about it -- but the fact is Trump's kids have killed endangered animals, which is a smaller equivalent of the stuff chemical companies, and oil companies, do to the environment of small rural areas in Africa and the like. Trump is fine with that. That obviously doesn't affect his campaign, but it shouldn't be dismissed necessarily.

But the people who get offended at "killing" a "Triceratops" are hilarious... lol.

eh some kill gays and women, some endangered animals, some the environment, each other, certain races, deer, rabbits, squirrels, time, video opponents, monsters, zombies and bugs lets face it we kill to kill stuff
idoubtit
Posts: 163
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 7:37:17 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/3/2016 4:22:02 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 10/3/2016 4:19:08 PM, Peepette wrote:
WOW he must have a time machine!

No. It was escaped out of an animal shelter.

Well, what with 6 billion $ missing under Hillary's watch at state dept, and all those pay for play favors and her phony charity, what did you think she was doing with all that money? She has to turn it into more more more, no amount of money is enough for her. There is an island somewhere, populated with dinosaurs from cloned DNA, I'm certain of it. Typical Clintons looking to pad their pockets, with the tax payers paying for it. And Trump caught her.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 8:33:47 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/3/2016 7:37:17 PM, idoubtit wrote:
At 10/3/2016 4:22:02 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 10/3/2016 4:19:08 PM, Peepette wrote:
WOW he must have a time machine!

No. It was escaped out of an animal shelter.

Well, what with 6 billion $ missing under Hillary's watch at state dept, and all those pay for play favors and her phony charity, what did you think she was doing with all that money? She has to turn it into more more more, no amount of money is enough for her. There is an island somewhere, populated with dinosaurs from cloned DNA, I'm certain of it. Typical Clintons looking to pad their pockets, with the tax payers paying for it. And Trump caught her.

Hillary is coming out strong against the kill.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 8:37:08 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
I'm disappointed with the Trumps on killing that poor animal...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,337
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 8:45:23 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/3/2016 8:37:08 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
I'm disappointed with the Trumps on killing that poor animal...

Well, we have to make people pay for the right to invest in the future of this country.
idoubtit
Posts: 163
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 8:52:35 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/3/2016 8:37:08 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
I'm disappointed with the Trumps on killing that poor animal...

Now wait a minute. Did you not just make a post about covert racism in the DNC? How do you know that triceratops wasn't laced with a plague, meant for the natives to kill and eat, become infected and die, spreading the plague world-wide and wiping out everyone on the DNC's secret list of undesirables? Trump foiled their plan! It was probably suffering, a mercy killing.
kevin24018
Posts: 1,952
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 8:55:42 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/3/2016 8:52:35 PM, idoubtit wrote:
At 10/3/2016 8:37:08 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
I'm disappointed with the Trumps on killing that poor animal...

Now wait a minute. Did you not just make a post about covert racism in the DNC? How do you know that triceratops wasn't laced with a plague, meant for the natives to kill and eat, become infected and die, spreading the plague world-wide and wiping out everyone on the DNC's secret list of undesirables? Trump foiled their plan! It was probably suffering, a mercy killing.

Triceratops lives matter!
idoubtit
Posts: 163
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 8:58:10 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/3/2016 8:55:42 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/3/2016 8:52:35 PM, idoubtit wrote:
At 10/3/2016 8:37:08 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
I'm disappointed with the Trumps on killing that poor animal...

Now wait a minute. Did you not just make a post about covert racism in the DNC? How do you know that triceratops wasn't laced with a plague, meant for the natives to kill and eat, become infected and die, spreading the plague world-wide and wiping out everyone on the DNC's secret list of undesirables? Trump foiled their plan! It was probably suffering, a mercy killing.

Triceratops lives matter!

I agree, but I don't believe in allowing the poor old thing to die a slow agonizing death. Unless it's has a name starting with H.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 9:04:38 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/3/2016 8:55:42 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/3/2016 8:52:35 PM, idoubtit wrote:
At 10/3/2016 8:37:08 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
I'm disappointed with the Trumps on killing that poor animal...

Now wait a minute. Did you not just make a post about covert racism in the DNC? How do you know that triceratops wasn't laced with a plague, meant for the natives to kill and eat, become infected and die, spreading the plague world-wide and wiping out everyone on the DNC's secret list of undesirables? Trump foiled their plan! It was probably suffering, a mercy killing.

Triceratops lives matter!

Deplorable lives matter...I digress...

I agree that the animal had human rights. It should definately not have its own bathroom. I'd gladly share my stall with it. That is if Trump's kids hadn't maliciously murdered it like a cockroach.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
idoubtit
Posts: 163
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 9:11:34 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/3/2016 9:04:38 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 10/3/2016 8:55:42 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/3/2016 8:52:35 PM, idoubtit wrote:
At 10/3/2016 8:37:08 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
I'm disappointed with the Trumps on killing that poor animal...

Now wait a minute. Did you not just make a post about covert racism in the DNC? How do you know that triceratops wasn't laced with a plague, meant for the natives to kill and eat, become infected and die, spreading the plague world-wide and wiping out everyone on the DNC's secret list of undesirables? Trump foiled their plan! It was probably suffering, a mercy killing.

Triceratops lives matter!

Deplorable lives matter...I digress...

I agree that the animal had human rights. It should definately not have its own bathroom. I'd gladly share my stall with it. That is if Trump's kids hadn't maliciously murdered it like a cockroach.

Maliciously? How do you know it was malicious? Unless, maybe it was actually a DNC attempt to clone Hillary herself, and ended up with a cranky, waddling, horned beast?
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 9:26:01 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/3/2016 9:11:34 PM, idoubtit wrote:
At 10/3/2016 9:04:38 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 10/3/2016 8:55:42 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/3/2016 8:52:35 PM, idoubtit wrote:
At 10/3/2016 8:37:08 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
I'm disappointed with the Trumps on killing that poor animal...

Now wait a minute. Did you not just make a post about covert racism in the DNC? How do you know that triceratops wasn't laced with a plague, meant for the natives to kill and eat, become infected and die, spreading the plague world-wide and wiping out everyone on the DNC's secret list of undesirables? Trump foiled their plan! It was probably suffering, a mercy killing.

Triceratops lives matter!

Deplorable lives matter...I digress...

I agree that the animal had human rights. It should definately not have its own bathroom. I'd gladly share my stall with it. That is if Trump's kids hadn't maliciously murdered it like a cockroach.

Maliciously? How do you know it was malicious? Unless, maybe it was actually a DNC attempt to clone Hillary herself, and ended up with a cranky, waddling, horned beast?

This is serious. Hillary is an endangered species. The pig nosed viper only exists in one known place on Earth. Washington D.C. Nevertheless, the Trumps killing that poor, exotic creature slothed my tender heart. I have a place that is soft in my brain for helpless creatures, and Trump Jr killed it for sport. (Holding in tears) How would you feel if your species was about to be wiped out and the "Trump boys" blasted you into extinction? You need to think about that.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
R0b1Billion
Posts: 3,733
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 9:50:19 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
A couple hours ago some guys at work were talking about the novelty of killing Sahara animals like lions and such. Trophy hunting is sickening to me personally, but a lot of people like to do it so whatever.
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 9:52:26 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/3/2016 9:50:19 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
A couple hours ago some guys at work were talking about the novelty of killing Sahara animals like lions and such. Trophy hunting is sickening to me personally, but a lot of people like to do it so whatever.

Do you hold it against the Trump for killing an endangered creature or are you complacent and heartless on the issue?
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
R0b1Billion
Posts: 3,733
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2016 5:26:33 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/3/2016 9:52:26 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 10/3/2016 9:50:19 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
A couple hours ago some guys at work were talking about the novelty of killing Sahara animals like lions and such. Trophy hunting is sickening to me personally, but a lot of people like to do it so whatever.

Do you hold it against the Trump for killing an endangered creature or are you complacent and heartless on the issue?

Your crude false dichotomy aside, I am disappointed by any people who hunt such fantastic creatures for sport. At least there's a good reason to hunt deer, on the other hand, because ironically we've hunted their predators to extinction already!
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
kevin24018
Posts: 1,952
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2016 5:32:26 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/4/2016 5:26:33 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
At 10/3/2016 9:52:26 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 10/3/2016 9:50:19 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
A couple hours ago some guys at work were talking about the novelty of killing Sahara animals like lions and such. Trophy hunting is sickening to me personally, but a lot of people like to do it so whatever.

Do you hold it against the Trump for killing an endangered creature or are you complacent and heartless on the issue?

Your crude false dichotomy aside, I am disappointed by any people who hunt such fantastic creatures for sport. At least there's a good reason to hunt deer, on the other hand, because ironically we've hunted their predators to extinction already!

I think he was joking, but not sure, I don't like these so called hunts for a trophy, food is why we hunt, though in many other countries it's a status thing, then there's the Chinese with all the crazy stuff they think and why they kill animals for things other than food. But with the original video/post it shows the mentality of a much too large group of our society.