Jump to topic:

Most ppl voting Trump doing it to punish USA

smelisox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 5:28:50 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
Most people voting Trump are doing it to punish the US government; Just like Brexit, which was mostly people angry at the government and wanted to threaten them by voting Leave, never believing that Leave would win. The same happened in the 2000's French Presidential Election, with the National Front getting a lot of votes in the first round, to punish and threaten the French government, but when push came to shove, Le Pen lost by a HUGE margin since no one actually wanted him, it was all just a threat.
smelisox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 5:29:08 PM
At 10/3/2016 5:28:50 PM, smelisox wrote:
Most people voting Trump are doing it to punish the US government; Just like Brexit, which was mostly people angry at the government and wanted to threaten them by voting Leave, never believing that Leave would win. The same happened in the 2000's French Presidential Election, with the National Front getting a lot of votes in the first round, to punish and threaten the French government, but when push came to shove, Le Pen lost by a HUGE margin since no one actually wanted him, it was all just a threat.

and wanting to*
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 6:05:46 PM

Actually take down the corrupt political establishment that is destroying the world? Horrible idea. Let them continue.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 6:07:47 PM

I don't want to punish the USA. It's corrupt government? Perhaps. That would be liberals trying to bring in millions from cultures hostile to the U.S. to replace us with.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 6:18:47 PM
At 10/3/2016 6:07:47 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

I don't want to punish the USA. It's corrupt government? Perhaps. That would be liberals trying to bring in millions from cultures hostile to the U.S. to replace us with.

Us? I think you mean me. You are one of those that we let in, right?
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 6:19:33 PM

Who is "us", and why would the elected government want "us" replaced?
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 6:25:21 PM
At 10/3/2016 6:18:47 PM, TBR wrote:

You didn't "let me in". You made me come in.

kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 6:26:06 PM
At 10/3/2016 6:19:33 PM, desmac wrote:

I think he means to replace those who wouldn't vote democrat/liberal
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 6:27:06 PM
At 10/3/2016 6:19:33 PM, desmac wrote:

Because there is one law in the world that already holds political leaders as infallable and has 2 billion supporters that is easy to rule and control the masses with.

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 6:43:34 PM

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 6:56:24 PM

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 8:00:55 PM

Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 8:38:12 PM

I agree except for calling Le Pen him.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 8:39:46 PM

http://www.express.co.uk...
Quadrunner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 9:23:47 PM

During the primaries Trump was voted because there were really not any strong options this year. Now the main reason to elect him is Hillary Clinton. This entire election, aside from Bernie Sanders campaign, is a competition on who can suck less.

I know a couple Trump supporters and they are more anti Hillary then anything. They also like that Trump is anti-establishment but acknowledge the large gamble inherent with him. Of course to them, a gamble is better then a sure bet with Hillary Clinton.

I'm probably gonna vote for Gary, because I love his internal policy, and Hillary Clinton hasn't proven to be any better on foreign policy. I like how he'd like to restore some of the older ways in that regard, and his tendency to stay out of peoples business should make some of his ignorance on foreign affairs less of an issue then it would be with other candidates. I keep reading foreign news articles, and I'm sick of being one of the bad guys. I don't see change in that being the case with Hillary, and again....Trump is just wrong for me.
Wisdom is found where the wise seek it.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 9:28:31 PM
At 10/3/2016 9:23:47 PM, Quadrunner wrote:

During the primaries Trump was voted because there were really not any strong options this year. Now the main reason to elect him is Hillary Clinton. This entire election, aside from Bernie Sanders campaign, is a competition on who can suck less.

I know a couple Trump supporters and they are more anti Hillary then anything. They also like that Trump is anti-establishment but acknowledge the large gamble inherent with him. Of course to them, a gamble is better then a sure bet with Hillary Clinton.

I'm probably gonna vote for Gary, because I love his internal policy, and Hillary Clinton hasn't proven to be any better on foreign policy. I like how he'd like to restore some of the older ways in that regard, and his tendency to stay out of peoples business should make some of his ignorance on foreign affairs less of an issue then it would be with other candidates. I keep reading foreign news articles, and I'm sick of being one of the bad guys. I don't see change in that being the case with Hillary, and again....Trump is just wrong for me.

What do I need to do to sell you a Trump today? Want a test drive? Come on...I know you want to...

Quadrunner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 9:54:19 PM
At 10/3/2016 9:28:31 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

What do I need to do to sell you a Trump today? Want a test drive? Come on...I know you want to...

I don't have anything against him as a person like other people do. Its really just an ideological difference that keeps me from taking him seriously. I'd like to vote for him, as I've never liked Clinton's track record, but he isn't a good match for me. I think although he's building a reputation for misinformation he is much more sincere then Hillary Clinton, who just positions herself in the politically correct areas prior to election. Objectively, he's wiggling his way into 2nd place for me. His internal affairs, which are what I hold more weight in, differ from mine. I'm open minded though. Subjectively, he is in pretty close competition with Hillary Clinton. I have issues with both of them. Objectively, without my opinion on their personal attributes, Trumps Issues are at home, and make him a bad fit for me. Hillary's issues are abroad and disqualify her.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 9:59:07 PM
At 10/3/2016 9:54:19 PM, Quadrunner wrote:

I don't have anything against him as a person like other people do. Its really just an ideological difference that keeps me from taking him seriously. I'd like to vote for him, as I've never liked Clinton's track record, but he isn't a good match for me. I think although he's building a reputation for misinformation he is much more sincere then Hillary Clinton, who just positions herself in the politically correct areas prior to election. Objectively, he's wiggling his way into 2nd place for me. His internal affairs, which are what I hold more weight in, differ from mine. I'm open minded though. Subjectively, he is in pretty close competition with Hillary Clinton. I have issues with both of them. Objectively, without my opinion on their personal attributes, Trumps Issues are at home, and make him a bad fit for me. Hillary's issues are abroad and disqualify her.

Since the FBI knows Hillary is guilty, and cannot do anything because of the plethera ofimmunities they handcuffed themselves with, hence no judge, no jury, no verdict, vote Trump to get her into a trial and held accountable to the law.

Quadrunner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 10:02:01 PM
At 10/3/2016 9:59:07 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 10/3/2016 9:54:19 PM, Quadrunner wrote:

Since the FBI knows Hillary is guilty, and cannot do anything because of the plethera ofimmunities they handcuffed themselves with, hence no judge, no jury, no verdict, vote Trump to get her into a trial and held accountable to the law.

If he can defeat Gary Johnson in the debates, I'll seriously consider him.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 10:23:52 PM

Sadism and Masochism is pretty huge in the US whether people want to admit it or not.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2016 12:21:06 AM
At 10/3/2016 6:25:21 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

Did we use guns?

Regardless, stop calling yourself part of US. You are part of them.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2016 12:42:47 AM
At 10/4/2016 12:21:06 AM, TBR wrote:
At 10/3/2016 6:25:21 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

Did we use guns?

Regardless, stop calling yourself part of US. You are part of them.

I think you are "them". You should move to Syria or Pakistan and give us a report. Official Asylum seekers didn't pick where they went. They are shipped somewhere, and it is out of their hands. Seeing you hate America and I love America, it is time for you to pack up, move to Saudi Arabia, live under Sharia, and silently beat and oppress your covered wife. No bacon. No kissing in public. Required prayers. No shoes in mosques. Mandatory mosque time. And you'll have to get a goat, bullock, or camel that is clean prepared for live animal sacrifice at Haj. Sound nice?

smelisox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2016 1:59:19 PM
At 10/3/2016 8:39:46 PM, Greyparrot wrote:

16 years after. That's not even an argument, it's like saying we should bomb Italy since Caesar invaded Britain 2000 years ago.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2016 3:43:08 PM
At 10/5/2016 1:59:19 PM, smelisox wrote:

16 years after. That's not even an argument, it's like saying we should bomb Italy since Caesar invaded Britain 2000 years ago.

I like Le Pen.
smelisox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2016 11:32:40 AM
At 10/5/2016 3:43:08 PM, Greyparrot wrote:

I like Le Pen.

Then you're a complete nutter. She doesn't want equal rights for women, enjoy women going back to being stay-at-home incompetents.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2016 4:18:13 PM
At 10/9/2016 11:32:40 AM, smelisox wrote:
At 10/5/2016 3:43:08 PM, Greyparrot wrote:

I like Le Pen.

Then you're a complete nutter. She doesn't want equal rights for women, enjoy women going back to being stay-at-home incompetents.

Isn't that what Muslims and muslim apologists want?
augcaesarustus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2016 11:31:18 AM

I think you're interpretation of the Brexit is wrong. People voted to leave the EU because of genuine reasons. You seem to be implying that people don't vote because of substantive issues but because they want to protest?
smelisox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2016 4:02:55 PM
Posted: 3 days ago
At 10/11/2016 11:31:18 AM, augcaesarustus wrote:

I think you're interpretation of the Brexit is wrong. People voted to leave the EU because of genuine reasons. You seem to be implying that people don't vote because of substantive issues but because they want to protest?

Of course that's why they vote. Anyone who says the EU is undemocratic don't understand history, the EU, democracy, common sense or know to be wary of Rupert Murdoch.