Jump to topic:

Technocracy . . .

SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2011 6:14:06 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
What do you think of Technocracy . . . ? http://en.wikipedia.org... http://en.wikipedia.org...
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2011 7:59:51 PM
. . . guess no one cares for it . . .
Minister Of Trolling
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2011 8:57:56 PM
As a solid form of government, not good. As a guide to assist in other forms of government, a great idea.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2011 9:45:20 PM
At 1/14/2011 9:04:14 PM, tvellalott wrote:
Anarco-technocracy?

. . . could it work . . . ?
Minister Of Trolling
:
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2011 12:56:26 AM
At 1/14/2011 9:45:20 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
At 1/14/2011 9:04:14 PM, tvellalott wrote:
Anarco-technocracy?

. . . could it work . . . ?

Well, likely any form of anarchy would evolve into that. Humans (like most primates, if not all) are social by nature, and so doctors would tend to group together to form structure.

It might start with them grouping their money to help fund research into new development, since it would be unlikely for a single doctor to accumulate those kind of funds on their own. From that, a set of rules and guidelines (like, who gets to practice and who gets to research, and how it rotates) might emerge. The same would likely follow in many fields.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
HatedeatH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2011 3:32:41 AM
At 1/14/2011 8:57:56 PM, OreEle wrote:
As a solid form of government, not good. As a guide to assist in other forms of government, a great idea.

I could see how some aspects of it would be a good idea, but in the long run I think it would become too elitist.
vardas0antras: If Muhammad is great then why didn't he stop 911 ?
gavin.ogden: He was too busy starting it.