Jump to topic:

Julian ASSange, How much did the Clintons pay

xus00HAY
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2016 2:08:20 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
The WikiLeaks people have been saying they they have some secrets to reveal that will derail the Clinton campaign. Now they say they don't. It is obvious that the Clinton's "reached" him, and offered him some of the billion dollars their campaign raised from corporations all over the world to buy his silence.
Look Mr. Assange, the U.S.A. is the worlds only superpower and the police force of the world. Everyone knows that our president is the commander in chief of our armed forces, and whatever peace we have in this world exists because we are a deterrent to bad men the world over, because they know that if we have to go over there, their country is gonna get the **** beaten out of it.
I'm sorry ladies but this job has to go to a man.
Even if that filthy whore gets more votes than Mr. Trump does, the votes will be counted by computers, and we can't let her succeed. Why can't you democrats just find someone good to be your nominee?
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2016 2:18:18 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/4/2016 2:08:20 PM, xus00HAY wrote:
The WikiLeaks people have been saying they they have some secrets to reveal that will derail the Clinton campaign. Now they say they don't. It is obvious that the Clinton's "reached" him, and offered him some of the billion dollars their campaign raised from corporations all over the world to buy his silence.
Look Mr. Assange, the U.S.A. is the worlds only superpower and the police force of the world. Everyone knows that our president is the commander in chief of our armed forces, and whatever peace we have in this world exists because we are a deterrent to bad men the world over, because they know that if we have to go over there, their country is gonna get the **** beaten out of it.
I'm sorry ladies but this job has to go to a man.
Even if that filthy whore gets more votes than Mr. Trump does, the votes will be counted by computers, and we can't let her succeed. Why can't you democrats just find someone good to be your nominee?

I'm not a Democrat, but why can't Republicans put up a candidate that could beat her?