Total Posts:5|Showing Posts:1-5
Jump to topic:

Conservatives and liberal, animal rights.

Stupidape
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2016 12:40:37 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
I'm a one issue person, animal rights. I'll support whichever political party supports animal rights the most. So, which side of the coin supports animal rights more liberal or conservative?
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2016 12:48:18 AM
At 10/5/2016 12:40:37 AM, Stupidape wrote:
I'm a one issue person, animal rights. I'll support whichever political party supports animal rights the most. So, which side of the coin supports animal rights more liberal or conservative?

Liberals generally support animal rights more than Conservatives do. The Democratic Party is ideal for you, since this is supposedly the only issue that you really care about.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
idoubtit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2016 1:53:51 AM
At 10/5/2016 12:40:37 AM, Stupidape wrote:

I also strongly favor animal rights. However, this isn't really a party issue, it's a people issue. Either party will pass laws to protect animals, if enough people clamour for them. The problem is in getting people to care, and that gets hindered by belief that somehow less cruelty to animals will inconvenience them in some way. And their own convenience always is the priority. Sorry, that's how people are.