Jump to topic:

Obamacare is Trash...said Bill Clinton

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2016 11:57:56 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
So will the liberals admit that Obamacare is a completely mindless, pointless, brainless piece of trash, seeing their fearless and favorite sexual assault and rape artist "Billary Clinton" has openly said it is complete nonsense created by a two term donkey with ears, or? Will they hold on to the fairytale that Obamacare is "good for all and all for good"? Hang on to that dream...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2016 2:45:38 AM
At 10/5/2016 11:57:56 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
So will the liberals admit that Obamacare is a completely mindless, pointless, brainless piece of trash, seeing their fearless and favorite sexual assault and rape artist "Billary Clinton" has openly said it is complete nonsense created by a two term donkey with ears, or? Will they hold on to the fairytale that Obamacare is "good for all and all for good"? Hang on to that dream...

Clinton didn't say that Obamacare was "trash" but he did express what I would regard as valid reservations about it. The system is what most legislation is: a sausage like product that appears substantial but has a lot of crap in it that shouldn't be there, but had to be there or else there would have been no final product.

I think that Clinton's words were mostly blown out of proportion, though. The Trump campaign seized on it, but I think that Bill would unequivocally say that Obamacare is better than the world before Obamacare. What Bill (and every other good Democrat) wants is reform to it so that it can sustainably work, by forcing everybody to buy in.

The problem now is that there are a lot of people who buy in, but then pull out as soon as they get healed. That's bad, because it causes everyone's premiums to rise. So, the problem now is that the penalty isn't high enough to keep people from dropping their coverage, or not purchasing coverage in the first instance.
Tsar of DDO
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2016 2:53:31 AM
At 10/6/2016 2:45:38 AM, YYW wrote:
At 10/5/2016 11:57:56 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

Clinton didn't say that Obamacare was "trash" but he did express what I would regard as valid reservations about it. The system is what most legislation is: a sausage like product that appears substantial but has a lot of crap in it that shouldn't be there, but had to be there or else there would have been no final product.

I think that Clinton's words were mostly blown out of proportion, though. The Trump campaign seized on it, but I think that Bill would unequivocally say that Obamacare is better than the world before Obamacare. What Bill (and every other good Democrat) wants is reform to it so that it can sustainably work, by forcing everybody to buy in.

The problem now is that there are a lot of people who buy in, but then pull out as soon as they get healed. That's bad, because it causes everyone's premiums to rise. So, the problem now is that the penalty isn't high enough to keep people from dropping their coverage, or not purchasing coverage in the first instance.

My mistake. He called it "crazy", and he is right. So people are punished per law if they don't adhere to? Crazy.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2016 2:54:18 AM
Bill the rapist Clinton speech-

kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2016 12:31:53 PM
At 10/6/2016 2:54:18 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Bill the rapist Clinton speech-

surprised? remember you had to vote it through before you could read it, would be fun to look at the old threads on who supported it and see if the now changed their minds, non of what is happening with the un-affordable care act is surprising to me and I argued back then it would fail. How soon everyone forgets how much was spent on the failed website and all those issues, it was doomed right from the beginning. But bill and hill supported it back then, no doubt. this will be an epic fail. if someone did a cost vs benefit it probably would have been far cheaper just to give all the patients cash to purchase their own private policies, but you can't have much government control and manipulation or waste our tax dollars.