Cultural Marxism

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2016 2:10:04 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/6/2016 2:05:53 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:
Who here is concerned about the scourge that is Cultural marxism.

Cultural marxism is a really specific term, that has been debated and discussed by a lot of people and there isn't really a clear consensus on what it is. When you say "cultural marxism" or in general use any kind of jargon or terms of art, you should lay the foundation for what it is. It is my experience that most people prefer it if you do that as impartially as you can, even if in the latter part of your post you elect to advance a view on it (e.g. that cultural marxism is a "scourge").

Likewise, it's not really enough to just ask "who is concerned" about a particular thing. You want to get at their reasons, right? So, ask for them. Right now, a complete answer to this question is "I am!" or "I am not." That's not much of a foundation for a dialogue. It's more like counting heads. So, you want to ask questions that are going to give people the chance to talk about things.
Tsar of DDO
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2016 2:22:36 AM
At 10/6/2016 2:10:04 AM, YYW wrote:

Cultural marxism is a really specific term, that has been debated and discussed by a lot of people and there isn't really a clear consensus on what it is. When you say "cultural marxism" or in general use any kind of jargon or terms of art, you should lay the foundation for what it is. It is my experience that most people prefer it if you do that as impartially as you can, even if in the latter part of your post you elect to advance a view on it (e.g. that cultural marxism is a "scourge").

Likewise, it's not really enough to just ask "who is concerned" about a particular thing. You want to get at their reasons, right? So, ask for them. Right now, a complete answer to this question is "I am!" or "I am not." That's not much of a foundation for a dialogue. It's more like counting heads. So, you want to ask questions that are going to give people the chance to talk about things.

+1
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2016 2:40:39 AM

+2
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
ThinkBig
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2016 6:48:02 PM

What exactly is Cultral Marxism?
ThinkBig
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Notable Notes and Quotable Quotes
"I GOT SIG'D"
"WELL FVCK ME IN THE A$SHOLE AND CALL ME A CUCK I GOT SIG'D AGAIN"
-Kiri
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig.
-7th
Need a judge or vote? Nominate me!!
BrendanD19
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2016 7:04:44 PM
At 10/6/2016 6:48:02 PM, ThinkBig wrote:

Something that doesn't actually exist. It's just a conspiracy theory.
ThinkBig
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2016 7:05:34 PM
At 10/6/2016 7:04:44 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 10/6/2016 6:48:02 PM, ThinkBig wrote:

Something that doesn't actually exist. It's just a conspiracy theory.

Ah, gotcha.
ThinkBig
Notable Notes and Quotable Quotes
"I GOT SIG'D"
"WELL FVCK ME IN THE A$SHOLE AND CALL ME A CUCK I GOT SIG'D AGAIN"
-Kiri
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig.
-7th
Need a judge or vote? Nominate me!!
BrendanD19
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2016 7:06:27 PM

Dang, you just disarmed the land mine. I wanted to see who would be dumb enough to argue that it's a serious problem when it's just a conspiracy theory.