Jump to topic:

Trump's Lewd Comments on Women

Tree_of_Death
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2016 10:21:20 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
A few hours ago, the Washington Post obtained a video of Mr. Trump in 2005 making extremely vulgar remarks on women. I was quite surprised to see that nobody here on DDO had made a thread about it yet.

This man "bragged in vulgar terms about kissing, groping and trying to have sex with women during a 2005 conversation caught on a hot microphone " saying that 'when you"re a star, they let you do it'."

https://www.washingtonpost.com...

Anyhow: how can you possibly support this man? I am of the opinion that this video will lose him the election, but it's too crazy of an election to attempt to make predictions.

What do y'all think about this?
"If life were easy, it wouldn't be difficult."--Kermit the Frog

#Treebrokethechurchbells--DD

"I am after all the purveyor of intellectually dishonest propaganda." --YYW
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2016 10:25:50 PM
At 10/7/2016 10:21:20 PM, Tree_of_Death wrote:
A few hours ago, the Washington Post obtained a video of Mr. Trump in 2005 making extremely vulgar remarks on women. I was quite surprised to see that nobody here on DDO had made a thread about it yet.

This man "bragged in vulgar terms about kissing, groping and trying to have sex with women during a 2005 conversation caught on a hot microphone " saying that 'when you"re a star, they let you do it'."

Anyhow: how can you possibly support this man? I am of the opinion that this video will lose him the election, but it's too crazy of an election to attempt to make predictions.

You must have missed the Clinton's library of sex scandals, sexual assaults, rapes, and Hillary cover ups. Not to mention Hilkary laughing on tape at a 12 year old girl being raped, and why? She got the man off despite knowing he was guilty according to herself. Liberals are sick.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2016 10:30:48 PM
Hillary laughs at 12 year old rape victim-

"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2016 10:33:35 PM

It was disgusting no doubt. The crazys who support him live it, but women (better than half the voters) know he is a horses a$$.
Peepette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2016 10:33:36 PM

The die hard Trumpters will forgive him of everything and make excuses. This will not put a dent in his voter base. They already know he's a misogynist slime ball and love him for it. After all he's going to make America great again.... whatever that really means.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2016 10:34:10 PM
The Cinton's sexual assault scandal plethera-

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Hillary's attacks on women victims-

http://www.dailywire.com...

Tree_of_Death
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2016 10:36:39 PM
At 10/7/2016 10:25:50 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

You must have missed the Clinton's library of sex scandals, sexual assaults, rapes, and Hillary cover ups. Not to mention Hilkary laughing on tape at a 12 year old girl being raped, and why? She got the man off despite knowing he was guilty according to herself. Liberals are sick.

First of all, I've never heard of Bill Clinton raping anybody, but all of what you just posted is beside the point. You have to defend your own candidate. Why? News flash: Hillary isn't the only person running--unless you can prove that all of the other candidates are disgusting womanizers, your post is completely arbitrary. I made this thread about Trump, you make your threads about Clinton. On your Clinton threads, the topic of discussion is Clinton. Here it is Trump. Don't try to derail the conversation here. Either discuss Trump or leave.

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2016 10:39:32 PM
At 10/7/2016 10:36:39 PM, Tree_of_Death wrote:

First of all, I've never heard of Bill Clinton raping anybody, but all of what you just posted is beside the point. You have to defend your own candidate. Why? News flash: Hillary isn't the only person running--unless you can prove that all of the other candidates are disgusting womanizers, your post is completely arbitrary. I made this thread about Trump, you make your threads about Clinton. On your Clinton threads, the topic of discussion is Clinton. Here it is Trump. Don't try to derail the conversation here. Either discuss Trump or leave.

Lmao. You must have missed the 90's. What do you think he got impeached for?

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2016 10:43:50 PM
Seeing that lude comments about women is unforgivanle and unsupportable, obviously Liberals, who know of the Clinton assault and rape library are surely morally bound to?

Vote for Trump...according to their own standard.

Tree_of_Death
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2016 10:46:34 PM
At 10/7/2016 10:39:32 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

Of course I missed the 90's--I'm fourteen. He was impeached for lying about his consensual affair with Lewinsky under oath--certainly not a good thing, of course, but not by any stretch of the imagination rape.

This is the last I'll say about Clinton on this thread. Stop derailing conversations here just because you're unable to defend your own candidate.

j50wells
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2016 10:47:37 PM
What do you mean? Rock stars would admit the same thing. I'm not gay, but Trump is quite an unusual alpha male. Women would throw themselves at such a man as this. You don't like it because he's a politician, yet you would celebrate your favorite rock star for having the same experiences.
Women love alpha males and always have loved them. They try to promote themselves as better than men when it comes to sexual self-control, yet 80% of them have zero self-control against Trump, Gene Simmons, or Chip-n-Dale dancers. In fact, women are so out of control when they are around these men that they will throw their husbands, kids, and boyfriends under the bus to have sex with these men.
Trump is just stating a fact. He's stating the facts because he is battling the lies of the feminist movement who want to paint women as divine, who never do wrong, they are chaste, and healers of society. They are not. They are just as corrupt as 80% of men.
Trump is just stating that women in modern day America are very corrupt, and very untruthful about their desires for sex and power.
It is a stupid move of Trump, however, to discuss these things. However, he did not see himself where he is today, fifteen years ago. But neither did Bill Clinton in Arkansas. He didn't know he'd be president someday. He was having fun sleeping with hot women everywhere, just like a rock star.
You know what? I'd do the same if I had the chance. Jimmy Swaggart understood this, and so did Jim Baker.
Truth is that every politician probably slept with some hot women. I couldn't imagine what it would feel like to be a powerful man, and after years of sexlessness in high school and college, you finally get the chance to bed some of the most beautiful women on the planet.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2016 10:47:43 PM

Womanizing is? Not illegal. His tax situation? Not illegal.

Clinton's sex scandals? Illegal and settled in court. Private email server with classified info on it? High treason.

Tree_of_Death
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2016 10:50:36 PM
At 10/7/2016 10:47:43 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

Clinton's sex scandals? Illegal and settled in court. Private email server with classified info on it? High treason.

You seem to have missed the memo. I will repeat for the last time: This is not a thread about Clinton. Defend your own candidate or leave.

TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2016 10:52:15 PM

Not for raping anyone you dolt.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2016 10:52:56 PM
At 10/7/2016 10:43:50 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Seeing that lude comments about women is unforgivanle and unsupportable, obviously Liberals, who know of the Clinton assault and rape library are surely morally bound to?

Are you now claiming that Hilary Clinton raped someone?
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2016 10:54:43 PM
Ooooooo....

Liberals support rape and sexual assault. I can't believe it. I'm sooooo appauled!

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2016 10:57:24 PM
At 10/7/2016 10:52:56 PM, TBR wrote:

Accomplice to many rapes.

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2016 11:00:39 PM

So which is worse. Lude comments that you have even made...or? Actual rape, even acvomplice to child rape, assault, threats, and/or high treason via a personal email server that was illegal to even exist, much less hacked by foreign entities, and then the obstruction of justice by vanishing and destroying said emails?

TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2016 11:01:38 PM
At 10/7/2016 10:57:24 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

Accomplice to many rapes.

Really?
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2016 11:03:03 PM
At 10/7/2016 10:50:36 PM, Tree_of_Death wrote:
At 10/7/2016 10:47:43 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

You seem to have missed the memo. I will repeat for the last time: This is not a thread about Clinton. Defend your own candidate or leave.

Okay. If womanizing is a crime, every straight man on the face of Earth should go to jail, climb in a cell, and shut the cell door behind himself. Men wanting to hump and fight everything in sight is what kept the species alive. Any questions?

missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2016 11:07:13 PM

Is there any proof of this actually happening? If so, I'd love to see it.
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2016 11:07:37 PM
At 10/7/2016 10:52:15 PM, TBR wrote:

So tell us what he was impeached for

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2016 11:09:27 PM
At 10/7/2016 11:07:13 PM, missbailey8 wrote:

Is there any proof of this actually happening? If so, I'd love to see it.

Here ya go. I'll provide you the link in the next post.

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2016 11:09:50 PM

missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2016 11:20:16 PM
At 10/7/2016 11:09:50 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
If you listen to the tape, you'll notice that she laughed when discussing the accused man of taking a polygraph test, which she then said made her lose faith in such tests. Clinton never laughed about the victim of the rape, as far as I'm aware. Even if she did, it certainly wasn't in that tape.
~missbailey8~

-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
idoubtit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2016 11:21:17 PM
Wooooowww! They caught Trump....11 years ago... talking like a man talks with other men (and women talk with other women). Pleasant to hear? No. But nothing out of the ordinary. Men talk like this often, and those who have more opportunity (women-wise) have more to talk about. And it has nothing to do with respecting women. If women present themselves sexually, they are going to be regarded (and talked about) sexually. And THAT also has nothing to do with respecting women as a whole. They might or might not respect that particular woman, but respect is in emotion territory, and men are quite capable of separating sex and emotion. How about the women handing themselves over to men, making themselves available, because the guy has money?

Regardless, none of this has anything to do with the POLICIES he is representing. I'm really fed up with these hit pieces from MSM that are designed to inflame people's emotions so they won't THINK about ISSUES. On the issues, Trump is the logical choice. Hillary and Co. don't won't people thinking and voting with logic, they want them NOT thinking and voting with emotion.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2016 11:23:40 PM
At 10/7/2016 11:00:39 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

So which is worse. Lude comments that you have even made...or? Actual rape, even acvomplice to child rape, assault, threats, and/or high treason via a personal email server that was illegal to even exist, much less hacked by foreign entities, and then the obstruction of justice by vanishing and destroying said emails?

Look man. You are going to have to accept that it is HILARY Clinton running, not Bill.

Running, and the next POTUS.
missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2016 11:27:30 PM
At 10/7/2016 11:07:37 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

He was impeached for perjury and obstruction of justice, not for raping anyone. Even if he did rape someone, Hillary Clinton isn't at fault for his actions and shouldn't be held accountable for it when deciding whether or not you should vote for her this election. I'm not a Hillary supporter by any means, but you should be judging her by her platform and policies, not her husband's actions.
~missbailey8~

-Fatihah

The Clown Queen of DDO
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2016 11:30:17 PM
At 10/7/2016 11:27:30 PM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 10/7/2016 11:07:37 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

He was impeached for perjury and obstruction of justice, not for raping anyone. Even if he did rape someone, Hillary Clinton isn't at fault for his actions and shouldn't be held accountable for it when deciding whether or not you should vote for her this election. I'm not a Hillary supporter by any means, but you should be judging her by her platform and policies, not her husband's actions.

What was the perjury about? Was it...THIS?

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2016 11:31:02 PM
Bill Clinton angrily defends his innocence-

Bill Clinton admits he was guilty-