Jump to topic:

I bet Cruz wishes now....

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2016 3:17:08 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
Trumps going to drag Hillary through the mud of all her 10,000 scandals then? Step down and she has no chance against Cruz.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2016 3:23:13 PM
At 10/8/2016 3:08:10 PM, slo1 wrote:
Bwahhhhhh haaaa

lol the only republicans that will come out of this without their reputations ruined are the ones that refused to support Trump.

Cruz looks like a fool now. Though I dislike Cruz, at least I give him credit for having some spine at when he gave that speech at the convention. It is hypocritical to endorse Trump yet time and time again condemn his comments. The condemnation rings hollow if you are endorsing him for president.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2016 3:28:27 PM
At 10/8/2016 3:23:13 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
Bwahhhhhh haaaa

lol the only republicans that will come out of this without their reputations ruined are the ones that refused to support Trump.

Cruz looks like a fool now. Though I dislike Cruz, at least I give him credit for having some spine at when he gave that speech at the convention. It is hypocritical to endorse Trump yet time and time again condemn his comments. The condemnation rings hollow if you are endorsing him for president.

The next election will be four years from now, im sure that some people will only remember the GOP leaders who were the most heavily pro-Trump and use that against them. Chris Christie and Mike Pence are finished, because they are more affiliated with Trump than anyone else, but Paul Ryan and company will do alright
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2016 3:36:10 PM
At 10/8/2016 3:28:27 PM, imabench wrote:
Bwahhhhhh haaaa

The next election will be four years from now, im sure that some people will only remember the GOP leaders who were the most heavily pro-Trump and use that against them. Chris Christie and Mike Pence are finished, because they are more affiliated with Trump than anyone else, but Paul Ryan and company will do alright

That is true, but GOP members that did endorse Trump will always have it as baggage, and it will hinder their ability to attack others. For example, I imagine a GOP member criticizing Hillary or another Dem because of a random scandal or comment. All the Dem has to say is, well Trump did a lot worse and you still endorsed him for President. Endorsing Trump will harm their credibility. Some may walk away from it OK, but it will always be there as baggage. Especially, since if Trump loses he will probably continue to tweet even more bigoted things.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2016 4:21:08 PM
Bwahhhhhh haaaa

That was about the only good thought I ever had about Cruz was when he gave his speech at the RNC. Then he ruined it although I understand why he did it.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2016 4:33:18 PM
At 10/8/2016 3:28:27 PM, imabench wrote:
Bwahhhhhh haaaa

I'm not certain. This Republican party is a cluster f. Trump's supporters are such an anti establishment group that the party could go many directions and still splinter.

The other thing that really messes things up is that many of Trump's policies are directly against the Republican platform: free trade, expanding entitlement programs for child care, greatly reducing H1B visas, subsidies for industry like coal and ethanol, etc.

It is such an odd election in that traditional Republican and Democratic positions are really swip-swaped around.

It is a mess. Right now I'm leaning towards the thought that the Republican party will decline with the traditional platform and many of these Trump supporters will move to independents and will wait to rally behind the next ultra national candidate.
xus00HAY
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2016 4:54:58 PM
No, He will just say that his republican friends talked him into it and that a good American has to do everything he can to stop Hillary from becoming president.