Jump to topic:

Trump knock-out

ThinkBig
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2016 7:31:04 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
If Hillary manages to stay out of bad press or have any more leaks, then Trump is finished.
ThinkBig
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Notable Notes and Quotable Quotes
"I GOT SIG'D"
"WELL FVCK ME IN THE A$SHOLE AND CALL ME A CUCK I GOT SIG'D AGAIN"
-Kiri
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig.
-7th
Need a judge or vote? Nominate me!!
twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2016 7:57:13 PM
At 10/8/2016 7:28:59 PM, TBR wrote:
He was on the ropes from day one. This was a knock-out.

He Donald, I got some bad news for you...

https://www.youtube.com...

Trump hit Wapo, and Wapo hit back harder.
U.n
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2016 8:06:49 PM
At 10/8/2016 7:31:04 PM, ThinkBig wrote:
If Hillary manages to stay out of bad press or have any more leaks, then Trump is finished.

Her emails aren't going away. FoxNews recycles them every week.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2016 8:18:25 PM
At 10/8/2016 8:06:49 PM, U.n wrote:
At 10/8/2016 7:31:04 PM, ThinkBig wrote:

Her emails aren't going away. FoxNews recycles them every week.

So what? We have had this story, you guys drove the bus right off the cliff with this buffoon.

You could have won. Could have won easy. What you did was insure a loss. Congratulations.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2016 8:36:02 PM

I think this will hurt him a lot, but I think that it will last maybe two weeks at most.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2016 8:54:35 PM
At 10/8/2016 8:36:02 PM, YYW wrote:

I think this will hurt him a lot, but I think that it will last maybe two weeks at most.

He is not recovering with women. He may weather this, but damage is done, and there is still plenty of ammo.

This thing is done. All that is left is GOTV.
xus00HAY
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2016 10:06:15 PM
If Trump's Career in politics is a flop, his new career will be producer of a TV sitcom.
The characters will be a lot like Bill and Hill, they will live in the white house.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2016 10:10:55 PM
At 10/8/2016 10:06:15 PM, xus00HAY wrote:
If Trump's Career in politics is a flop, his new career will be producer of a TV sitcom.
The characters will be a lot like Bill and Hill, they will live in the white house.

He may go back to TeeVee. I have no care what the idiot does once he leaves politics, just leave.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2016 10:31:16 PM
God I am loving today!

The rats are jumping ship everywhere I look. Great work Trump - you killed the party, and you killed your chance at the big chair. Job done.
idoubtit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2016 12:12:59 AM
At 10/8/2016 10:31:16 PM, TBR wrote:
God I am loving today!

The rats are jumping ship everywhere I look. Great work Trump - you killed the party, and you killed your chance at the big chair. Job done.

Wake up! Your wet dream is over.
More and more Hillary revelations, and the hypocrisy of the left regarding them, is showing once again, and will drive more voters toward trump.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2016 12:21:11 AM

Hold onto that dream. No one is changing their vote. If people were swayed by things other than worldview/ideology, Hillary would have been wadded up and thrown in the trash long ago by liberals. But? Not the case. Liberals will hang onto her even if she cooks and eats a child. You are proof of this. The same for Trump. It all depends on if the majority want raped, bombed, and shot in the name of multiculturism or? Would they prefer not be raped, bombed, and shot for any reason.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2016 4:12:38 PM
At 10/8/2016 8:36:02 PM, YYW wrote:

The biggest harm to Trump from this, is that it will open up the blinders for many of his supporters for a while. Trump has told ridiculous fib after ridiculous fib and his supporters seem to just believe all the crazy lies they are told. I feel like this will wake up many of his supporters and they will reassess some of their thoughts on Trump.
JessicaRabbit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2016 10:55:30 PM

I think this helps Mr. Trump. It makes him seem more like a victim of the media and more human in that he says human things and owns them, where Mrs. Clinton never tells anyone the truth. She would have said it wasn't her on the tape if she thought she could pull it off. Her wikileaks has shown her skin. It revealed to us that she has not one known private policy, which is different than her public policy. In other words we do not actually know where she really stands on one single issue.
twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2016 11:08:01 PM
At 10/9/2016 10:55:30 PM, JessicaRabbit wrote:

I think this helps Mr. Trump. It makes him seem more like a victim of the media and more human in that he says human things and owns them, where Mrs. Clinton never tells anyone the truth. She would have said it wasn't her on the tape if she thought she could pull it off. Her wikileaks has shown her skin. It revealed to us that she has not one known private policy, which is different than her public policy. In other words we do not actually know where she really stands on one single issue.

Also, Trump deserves support for his behavior because what Trump said was not PC. Sexual assault is not PC. I would rather have a president who does sexual assault than one spends their time doing PC things.
JessicaRabbit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2016 11:13:12 PM
At 10/9/2016 11:08:01 PM, twocupcakes wrote:

Also, Trump deserves support for his behavior because what Trump said was not PC. Sexual assault is not PC. I would rather have a president who does sexual assault than one spends their time doing PC things.

Is it PC to have an illegal email server that is compromised and gets 4 people killed, then laugh about it before Congress cupcake?
twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2016 11:17:17 PM
At 10/9/2016 11:13:12 PM, JessicaRabbit wrote:

Is it PC to have an illegal email server that is compromised and gets 4 people killed, then laugh about it before Congress cupcake?

No. I guess I will vote Clinton now as she is more anti-PC.
JessicaRabbit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2016 11:21:18 PM
At 10/9/2016 11:17:17 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 10/9/2016 11:13:12 PM, JessicaRabbit wrote:

No. I guess I will vote Clinton now as she is more anti-PC.

You should vote for Mr. Trump for being honest about wanting to get sexual with a beautiful woman. If that's a bad thing all men on Earth are guilty and actually all less of a man for trying to conceal it. Women love a straight forward honest man. That having been said, you should admit to your mom what you do at night just to clear the air and get your inner Trump out.
twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2016 11:25:01 PM

You should vote for Mr. Trump for being honest about wanting to get sexual with a beautiful woman. If that's a bad thing all men on Earth are guilty and actually all less of a man for trying to conceal it. Women love a straight forward honest man. That having been said, you should admit to your mom what you do at night just to clear the air and get your inner Trump out.

If a Muslim refugee said what Trump said would you let them in the country? I am pretty sure the only group of men that grab women by the pusseee without asking are Muslim Refugees.
JessicaRabbit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2016 11:26:35 PM
At 10/9/2016 11:25:01 PM, twocupcakes wrote:

If a Muslim refugee said what Trump said would you let them in the country? I am pretty sure the only group of men that grab women by the pusseee without asking are Muslim Refugees.

Then which country did Mr. Clinton migrate from?
twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2016 11:28:43 PM
At 10/9/2016 11:26:35 PM, JessicaRabbit wrote:

There is no evidence of sexual assault from Mr. Clinton. Affairs yes. But Clinton is not going around grabbing married women by the pusseee.
JessicaRabbit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2016 11:31:08 PM
At 10/9/2016 11:28:43 PM, twocupcakes wrote:

There is no evidence of sexual assault from Mr. Clinton. Affairs yes. But Clinton is not going around grabbing married women by the pusseee.

He did though. That old woman. He raped her. remember?
twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2016 11:31:59 PM
At 10/9/2016 11:31:08 PM, JessicaRabbit wrote:

That's right and he killed Vince Foster too.

Who knows what else he did. Maybe Bill killed Biggie and Tupac?
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2016 11:32:33 PM

Victim of the media? Please.... As for "human" I am not so sure.
JessicaRabbit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2016 11:34:57 PM
At 10/9/2016 11:32:33 PM, TBR wrote:

I think he looks like a victim of the media. Now he comes off like a wet puppy that you want to snuggle. It's cute.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2016 11:36:30 PM
At 10/9/2016 11:34:57 PM, JessicaRabbit wrote:
At 10/9/2016 11:32:33 PM, TBR wrote:

I think he looks like a victim of the media. Now he comes off like a wet puppy that you want to snuggle. It's cute.

Good for you. Snuggle all you like, I am sure you were voting for him before.

He is losing badly, and this is the death-blow.
JessicaRabbit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2016 11:36:57 PM
At 10/9/2016 11:31:59 PM, twocupcakes wrote:

I don't know those peeps, but Bill did rape an old woman. Now she's scared because Clinton threatened to kill her. Don't you watch tv?
twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2016 11:39:33 PM
At 10/9/2016 11:36:57 PM, JessicaRabbit wrote:
At 10/9/2016 11:31:59 PM, twocupcakes wrote:

I don't know those peeps, but Bill did rape an old woman. Now she's scared because Clinton threatened to kill her. Don't you watch tv?

Vince Foster is a White House employee the Clintons had killed.

Biggie and Tupac were FBI agents who went undercover in the inner cities as rappers. They both dies and no one knows who did it.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2016 11:39:42 PM

lol no, Mr Clinton was a rapist. According to mrs. clinton we should throw out the presumption of innocence if a woman accuses a man of rape and assume she is being honest, so by the Clinton's own standards, he is a rapist.
twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2016 11:41:08 PM
At 10/9/2016 11:39:42 PM, Wylted wrote:

lol no, Mr Clinton was a rapist. According to mrs. clinton we should throw out the presumption of innocence if a woman accuses a man of rape and assume she is being honest, so by the Clinton's own standards, he is a rapist.

Evidence ?