Jump to topic:

10 Reasons to vote for Donald Trump

U.n
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2016 7:49:00 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
1. Trump would repeal ObamaCare and replace it with something terrific.

2. Trump will build a great wall. And nobody builds walls better than Trump. And he'll build them very inexpensively. He will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and he will make Mexico pay for that wall.

3. Trump only hires the best people.

4. Trump knows words, he has the best words.

5. Trump has the best temperament or certainly one of the best temperaments of anybody that's ever run for the office of president, ever. Because he has a winning temperament. He knows how to win.

6. If elected, Mr. Trump, unequivocally, will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency.

7. Trump will be the greatest jobs president that God ever created.

8. Trump's IQ is one of the highest.

9. His daughter is hot. If Ivanka wasn't Donald Trump's daughter, perhaps he'd be dating her.

10. Trump will Make America Great Again!
twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2016 7:51:58 PM
At 10/8/2016 7:49:00 PM, U.n wrote:

2. Trump will build a great wall. And nobody builds walls better than Trump. And he'll build them very inexpensively. He will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and he will make Mexico pay for that wall.

5. Trump has the best temperament or certainly one of the best temperaments of anybody that's ever run for the office of president, ever. Because he has a winning temperament. He knows how to win.

6. If elected, Mr. Trump, unequivocally, will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency.

9. His daughter is hot. If Ivanka wasn't Donald Trump's daughter, perhaps he'd be dating her.

You forgot his genius plan to defeat ISIS. Trump has a secret fool-proof plan to destroy ISIS that is a sure thing. He just cannot say it because than the enemy would know what it is. He knows more that our generals do.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2016 8:16:12 PM

Okay. I'm convinced.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2016 8:20:03 PM

What 10 reasons he will never become POTUS? I think I have several hundred.

The race is lost. Lost long ago, today is just the funeral.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2016 11:03:11 AM
At 10/8/2016 8:20:03 PM, TBR wrote:

What 10 reasons he will never become POTUS? I think I have several hundred.

The race is lost. Lost long ago, today is just the funeral.

Hillary looks like she can barely stand. She has a 500 year 10,000 step plan for getting rid of ISIS. George Chimp Bush would have already put them on the extinct list.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Peepette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2016 4:59:15 PM

Replace it with what is the big question

a 35% tariff on imported good from Mexico and or tariff on money exchanges will not come close to the $25B needed to build the wall, nor will Congress give him $2B per year to maintain it. Let's not even get into the large environmental impact of what such a wall would bring.
http://thehill.com...

Only if they are not as smart as he is; which is not the best in the intelligence department.
http://townhall.com...

If you're in third grade.
http://townhall.com...
http://www.independent.co.uk...

Winning at fueling bigotry and fear. Flies off the handle, easily baited into a irrational diatribe.
http://www.nationalreview.com...

Not so, there a a few Presidents of the past that could have whipped his butt.http://www.pbs.org...

Not so according to leading economist
https://www.economy.com...

There have been 15 presidents with high IQs and intellectual capability. IQ is not a measure of success.

Another letch who prefers beauty on his arm rather than brains

Whatever this means.....................
twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2016 5:49:12 PM

I was under the assumption (and still am) that this post was satire. But as I listen to Trump and his supporters, sometimes I wonder lol.
Peepette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2016 5:54:12 PM
At 10/10/2016 5:49:12 PM, twocupcakes wrote:

I was under the assumption (and still am) that this post was satire. But as I listen to Trump and his supporters, sometimes I wonder lol.

Honestly, after all I have read on the threads, those supporting Trump, I'm disappointed. The real world within the whelm of sanity is lost to me, and so is the ability to see satire when it hits me in the head with a 7lb cast iron skillet.