Jump to topic:

Ya, but did you hear what he said !

Lookingatissues
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2016 3:24:29 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
Ya, but did you hear what he said, the democrats shout, pointing their fingers at Donald Trump because of some remarks that he made concerning women he had met in his distant past. Isn't it peculiar that the democrat party and their chosen candidate for the office of president, Hillary Clinton, would attack Donald Trump for some off- handed comments that he had made about "some," women that had been sexually liberated, like men, and behaved like, "some ," men sexually.
I had been led to believe that feminists/ liberated women, didn't want a " double standard ," but wanted women to be treated just like men and free to be sexually active if they wanted to be just like men. The feminist's claim for instance that its a woman's right to an abortion, "Its their body," If its the woman's body to decide what she does with it, why then, have the democrat party elite been so quick to jump on a comment that Donald Trump supposedly made over a decade ago about "some Women." And isn't it peculiar that Hillary Clinton would attack Donald Trump for some comments that he supposedly made over a decade ago about "some" women he had met in the past when she ,of all persons, had overlooked the insulting and degrading way her husband, Bill Clinton, had treated and abused women. Strange how it seems to work for the democrat party elite, if its a democrat who's insulting and abusing women, its ok with them, but let a republican just made a comment about, "Some" sexually liberated women over a decade ago and they declare that he's unfit to run for office, strange, isn't it.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2016 10:56:05 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/9/2016 3:24:29 AM, Lookingatissues wrote:
Ya, but did you hear what he said, the democrats shout, pointing their fingers at Donald Trump because of some remarks that he made concerning women he had met in his distant past. Isn't it peculiar that the democrat party and their chosen candidate for the office of president, Hillary Clinton, would attack Donald Trump for some off- handed comments that he had made about "some," women that had been sexually liberated, like men, and behaved like, "some ," men sexually.
I had been led to believe that feminists/ liberated women, didn't want a " double standard ," but wanted women to be treated just like men and free to be sexually active if they wanted to be just like men. The feminist's claim for instance that its a woman's right to an abortion, "Its their body," If its the woman's body to decide what she does with it, why then, have the democrat party elite been so quick to jump on a comment that Donald Trump supposedly made over a decade ago about "some Women." And isn't it peculiar that Hillary Clinton would attack Donald Trump for some comments that he supposedly made over a decade ago about "some" women he had met in the past when she ,of all persons, had overlooked the insulting and degrading way her husband, Bill Clinton, had treated and abused women. Strange how it seems to work for the democrat party elite, if its a democrat who's insulting and abusing women, its ok with them, but let a republican just made a comment about, "Some" sexually liberated women over a decade ago and they declare that he's unfit to run for office, strange, isn't it.

Those glaring double standards are nonsense. I'm pretty sure that if there is a big war it won't be those feminists forced to go fight. That's equal rights for you.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Stymie13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2016 11:04:50 AM
While I don't necessarily disagree with the contention, one thing I've learned is that pointing out hypocrisy only leads to more examples of hypocrisy. Seeing it, recognizing it, and then being open about ones own double standards is how it is best addressed.

Ex: atracking this admin and Clinton for pulling out of Iraq in 2011 when that date was negotiated under the previous administration.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2016 11:19:55 AM
At 10/10/2016 11:04:50 AM, Stymie13 wrote:
While I don't necessarily disagree with the contention, one thing I've learned is that pointing out hypocrisy only leads to more examples of hypocrisy. Seeing it, recognizing it, and then being open about ones own double standards is how it is best addressed.

Ex: atracking this admin and Clinton for pulling out of Iraq in 2011 when that date was negotiated under the previous administration.

Which was an arbitrary date that Obama had no obligation to. He himself said "I said I would get us out of Iraq. I did." Not Bush said. "I said. I did."
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2016 11:21:29 AM

Stymie13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2016 11:35:57 AM
At 10/10/2016 11:19:55 AM, brontoraptor wrote:

Which was an arbitrary date that Obama had no obligation to. He himself said "I said I would get us out of Iraq. I did." Not Bush said. "I said. I did."

Your point is not lost but it doesn't change the central fact that his admin set the date. A more apt criticism would be crediting Obama for withdrawing troops for Iraq when the date was negotiated by the previous admin.

An example that's more inclined with your political leanings. Bush is blamed for the 'housing crisis'. The ball was set in motion a year and a half prior to him assuming office, Dodd-frank:

http://www.forbes.com...
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2016 11:40:21 AM
At 10/10/2016 11:35:57 AM, Stymie13 wrote:

Your point is not lost but it doesn't change the central fact that his admin set the date. A more apt criticism would be crediting Obama for withdrawing troops for Iraq when the date was negotiated by the previous admin.

An example that's more inclined with your political leanings. Bush is blamed for the 'housing crisis'. The ball was set in motion a year and a half prior to him assuming office, Dodd-frank:

Bush was a clown. Obama was not forced to bow out to a puppet government that couldn't even hold off a group of militant rebels. His executive decision was to leave. Now he his executive decision is go back. Should have never left.

Stymie13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2016 11:48:42 AM
At 10/10/2016 11:40:21 AM, brontoraptor wrote:

Bush was a clown. Obama was not forced to bow out to a puppet government that couldn't even hold off a group of militant rebels. His executive decision was to leave. Now he his executive decision is go back. Should have never left.

Again, that's a fair criticism: why restart something one bragged on stopping? Acknowledging both admin mistakes lends more credibility to ones point.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2016 12:46:30 PM
At 10/10/2016 11:48:42 AM, Stymie13 wrote:

Again, that's a fair criticism: why restart something one bragged on stopping? Acknowledging both admin mistakes lends more credibility to ones point.

We should have never went into Iraq. We should have never ousted Sadaam. It wasn't our place, it wasn't our job, and it was a culture that the West doesn't even understand. Then this mistake was compounded by an even bigger mistake: not finishing what they started which is on Obama. And then Obama continued the mindless proccess of ousting Middle Eastern leaders, which sent the region into chaos. The next President needs to get all soldiers out, and seal the border from inbound flights fromthe ME, or stay and police the hornets nest that we created and probably never be able to leave again.

vortex86
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2016 12:51:16 PM
At 10/9/2016 3:24:29 AM, Lookingatissues wrote:

Another that comes to mind for me is that they are talking about Trump looming over Clinton when in fact he was next to his podium and she walked in front of him to talk to the person that asked her a question. They say he was brooding and trying to intimidate her.

But this is okay because he was a male..
https://www.youtube.com...
Stymie13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2016 12:54:23 PM
At 10/10/2016 12:46:30 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 10/10/2016 11:48:42 AM, Stymie13 wrote:

We should have never went into Iraq. We should have never ousted Sadaam. It wasn't our place, it wasn't our job, and it was a culture that the West doesn't even understand. Then this mistake was compounded by an even bigger mistake: not finishing what they started which is on Obama. And then Obama continued the mindless proccess of ousting Middle Eastern leaders, which sent the region into chaos. The next President needs to get all soldiers out, and seal the border from inbound flights fromthe ME, or stay and police the hornets nest that we created and probably never be able to leave again.

We don't have the stomach to truly win so that only leaves one option: complete withdrawal, sit back with popcorn and watch as they tear themselves apart.