Total Posts:39|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

What's the big deal ladies?

xus00HAY
Posts: 1,395
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2016 12:52:13 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
I watched the infamous Trump video, he said " I moved on her". I assume that means I made a move on her. Which could mean that he thought about doing her and he struck up a conversation with this women and he would make the conversation about an intimate rendez-vous if he got any indication that she might be into this. Any sex act that he might be thinking of as something that would happen in the future, did not happen.
He said somethings about women, but what women was he talking about? All women, ? slutty women? women who want to meet someone famous? Drunk women?
Who was the girl in the red dress who was trying to hook-up with trump?
Did I miss something? , did he say " stop the bus let's go over to that hooker and I'll grab her feline" ?
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2016 12:55:43 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/10/2016 12:52:13 AM, xus00HAY wrote:
I watched the infamous Trump video, he said " I moved on her". I assume that means I made a move on her. Which could mean that he thought about doing her and he struck up a conversation with this women and he would make the conversation about an intimate rendez-vous if he got any indication that she might be into this. Any sex act that he might be thinking of as something that would happen in the future, did not happen.
He said somethings about women, but what women was he talking about? All women, ? slutty women? women who want to meet someone famous? Drunk women?
Who was the girl in the red dress who was trying to hook-up with trump?
Did I miss something? , did he say " stop the bus let's go over to that hooker and I'll grab her feline" ?

I thought he seemed James Bond like. Didn't you?
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
idoubtit
Posts: 163
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2016 1:14:56 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/10/2016 12:52:13 AM, xus00HAY wrote:
I watched the infamous Trump video, he said " I moved on her". I assume that means I made a move on her. Which could mean that he thought about doing her and he struck up a conversation with this women and he would make the conversation about an intimate rendez-vous if he got any indication that she might be into this. Any sex act that he might be thinking of as something that would happen in the future, did not happen.
He said somethings about women, but what women was he talking about? All women, ? slutty women? women who want to meet someone famous? Drunk women?
Who was the girl in the red dress who was trying to hook-up with trump?
Did I miss something? , did he say " stop the bus let's go over to that hooker and I'll grab her feline" ?

Just think. How much uproar going on now, might have been avoided, if only Trump had had the foresight to follow your example, to not use lewd terms, and instead say he grabbed her feline.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2016 2:01:12 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/10/2016 12:52:13 AM, xus00HAY wrote:
I watched the infamous Trump video, he said " I moved on her". I assume that means I made a move on her. Which could mean that he thought about doing her and he struck up a conversation with this women and he would make the conversation about an intimate rendez-vous if he got any indication that she might be into this. Any sex act that he might be thinking of as something that would happen in the future, did not happen.
He said somethings about women, but what women was he talking about? All women, ? slutty women? women who want to meet someone famous? Drunk women?
Who was the girl in the red dress who was trying to hook-up with trump?
Did I miss something? , did he say " stop the bus let's go over to that hooker and I'll grab her feline" ?

That you don't get it is the same problem that Trump has. He doesn't get it, he is not going to win women.

Game over. Trump is well past done.
xus00HAY
Posts: 1,395
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2016 3:08:44 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
I think he said to the younger man "you can grab their *****, was he saying that the younger man could grope women in general, or a certain type of woman, was he saying he has done this and it was a good thing to do.
Are we to assume that because he ran the Miss Universe pageant he is an expert on beautiful women.
I have never heard anyone else say these things. I have never made such a grab.
I have never moved on a married woman when I was married.
Was he talking about what happens at a swinger's party?
This locker room, was it the boys locker room or the girls locker room he was in.?
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2016 3:22:04 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/10/2016 3:08:44 AM, xus00HAY wrote:
I think he said to the younger man "you can grab their *****, was he saying that the younger man could grope women in general, or a certain type of woman, was he saying he has done this and it was a good thing to do.
Are we to assume that because he ran the Miss Universe pageant he is an expert on beautiful women.
I have never heard anyone else say these things. I have never made such a grab.
I have never moved on a married woman when I was married.
Was he talking about what happens at a swinger's party?
This locker room, was it the boys locker room or the girls locker room he was in.?

You've wanted to grab women before. If not, we can pump some testosterone into and see how you do? Sound nice?
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Emmarie
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2016 4:05:34 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/10/2016 2:01:12 AM, TBR wrote:
At 10/10/2016 12:52:13 AM, xus00HAY wrote:
I watched the infamous Trump video, he said " I moved on her". I assume that means I made a move on her. Which could mean that he thought about doing her and he struck up a conversation with this women and he would make the conversation about an intimate rendez-vous if he got any indication that she might be into this. Any sex act that he might be thinking of as something that would happen in the future, did not happen.
He said somethings about women, but what women was he talking about? All women, ? slutty women? women who want to meet someone famous? Drunk women?
Who was the girl in the red dress who was trying to hook-up with trump?
Did I miss something? , did he say " stop the bus let's go over to that hooker and I'll grab her feline" ?

That you don't get it is the same problem that Trump has. He doesn't get it, he is not going to win women.

Game over. Trump is well past done.
He was just talking smack to appear "macho" and powerful. I am annoyed by this kinda talk and mentality as most women are, but it's reality when some guys get around other guys that they are trying to "man up" to. He was showing off that he can get away with "locker room talk" on camera and publicly. I don't want guys like Trump to censor themselves, because then they turn into PC wussies who pretend that they aren't affected by the appearance of women.

I'll vote for him because he is true to himself.

BTW - if someone is vain and shallow enough to enter the Miss Universe Pageant, which is based on sexual attractiveness, than she should maintain the appearance that won her a title and not pretend the title is based on virtuosity.
NHN
Posts: 624
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2016 10:53:28 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/10/2016 4:05:34 AM, Emmarie wrote:
I'll vote for him because he is true to himself.
Lol

BTW - if someone is vain and shallow enough to enter the Miss Universe Pageant, which is based on sexual attractiveness, than she should maintain the appearance that won her a title and not pretend the title is based on virtuosity.
This sentence is just...

I'm having a difficult time here deciding whether you're willfully ignorant, a laughable hypocrite, or just a poor thing suffering multiple brain damage.
xus00HAY
Posts: 1,395
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2016 1:12:29 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
It seems to me that Trump was talking about those democrat fundraiser parties where the candidates meet the millionaire donors, and they have these women there whose job it is to make sure the millionaires are having a good time and are in a good mood.
twocupcakes
Posts: 2,750
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2016 2:17:18 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/10/2016 12:52:13 AM, xus00HAY wrote:
I watched the infamous Trump video, he said " I moved on her". I assume that means I made a move on her. Which could mean that he thought about doing her and he struck up a conversation with this women and he would make the conversation about an intimate rendez-vous if he got any indication that she might be into this. Any sex act that he might be thinking of as something that would happen in the future, did not happen.
He said somethings about women, but what women was he talking about? All women, ? slutty women? women who want to meet someone famous? Drunk women?
Who was the girl in the red dress who was trying to hook-up with trump?
Did I miss something? , did he say " stop the bus let's go over to that hooker and I'll grab her feline" ?

He said that he grabs women in the pusseee without asking.

He also said that he moved on her like a bitch. While not that bad of a thing to say, it is a really weird bizarre outlandish phrase.
slo1
Posts: 4,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2016 2:36:09 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/10/2016 12:52:13 AM, xus00HAY wrote:
I watched the infamous Trump video, he said " I moved on her". I assume that means I made a move on her. Which could mean that he thought about doing her and he struck up a conversation with this women and he would make the conversation about an intimate rendez-vous if he got any indication that she might be into this. Any sex act that he might be thinking of as something that would happen in the future, did not happen.
He said somethings about women, but what women was he talking about? All women, ? slutty women? women who want to meet someone famous? Drunk women?

I'm pretty certain he was referring to non-flat chested women who look like his daughter he is hot for.

Who was the girl in the red dress who was trying to hook-up with trump?
Did I miss something? , did he say " stop the bus let's go over to that hooker and I'll grab her feline" ?
Peepette
Posts: 1,242
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2016 2:41:03 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/10/2016 4:05:34 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 10/10/2016 2:01:12 AM, TBR wrote:
At 10/10/2016 12:52:13 AM, xus00HAY wrote:
I watched the infamous Trump video, he said " I moved on her". I assume that means I made a move on her. Which could mean that he thought about doing her and he struck up a conversation with this women and he would make the conversation about an intimate rendez-vous if he got any indication that she might be into this. Any sex act that he might be thinking of as something that would happen in the future, did not happen.
He said somethings about women, but what women was he talking about? All women, ? slutty women? women who want to meet someone famous? Drunk women?
Who was the girl in the red dress who was trying to hook-up with trump?
Did I miss something? , did he say " stop the bus let's go over to that hooker and I'll grab her feline" ?

That you don't get it is the same problem that Trump has. He doesn't get it, he is not going to win women.

Game over. Trump is well past done.
He was just talking smack to appear "macho" and powerful. I am annoyed by this kinda talk and mentality as most women are, but it's reality when some guys get around other guys that they are trying to "man up" to. He was showing off that he can get away with "locker room talk" on camera and publicly. I don't want guys like Trump to censor themselves, because then they turn into PC wussies who pretend that they aren't affected by the appearance of women.

I'll vote for him because he is true to himself.

BTW - if someone is vain and shallow enough to enter the Miss Universe Pageant, which is based on sexual attractiveness, than she should maintain the appearance that won her a title and not pretend the title is based on virtuosity.

Yes, some men talk about women in a conquest macho manner, but there are a few things here that are disturbing about Trump. First, a person slated for POTUS should be held to a higher standard. Next, think about this comment, " When You're a Star ... You Can Do Anything' to Women." In context he feels because of his social status he can get away with anything with women, a justification for his actions. It's not just the usual "locker room" male bravado speak, but that of what his privileged status allows him to get away with.
twocupcakes
Posts: 2,750
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2016 2:44:35 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/10/2016 2:41:03 PM, Peepette wrote:
At 10/10/2016 4:05:34 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 10/10/2016 2:01:12 AM, TBR wrote:
At 10/10/2016 12:52:13 AM, xus00HAY wrote:
I watched the infamous Trump video, he said " I moved on her". I assume that means I made a move on her. Which could mean that he thought about doing her and he struck up a conversation with this women and he would make the conversation about an intimate rendez-vous if he got any indication that she might be into this. Any sex act that he might be thinking of as something that would happen in the future, did not happen.
He said somethings about women, but what women was he talking about? All women, ? slutty women? women who want to meet someone famous? Drunk women?
Who was the girl in the red dress who was trying to hook-up with trump?
Did I miss something? , did he say " stop the bus let's go over to that hooker and I'll grab her feline" ?

That you don't get it is the same problem that Trump has. He doesn't get it, he is not going to win women.

Game over. Trump is well past done.
He was just talking smack to appear "macho" and powerful. I am annoyed by this kinda talk and mentality as most women are, but it's reality when some guys get around other guys that they are trying to "man up" to. He was showing off that he can get away with "locker room talk" on camera and publicly. I don't want guys like Trump to censor themselves, because then they turn into PC wussies who pretend that they aren't affected by the appearance of women.

I'll vote for him because he is true to himself.

BTW - if someone is vain and shallow enough to enter the Miss Universe Pageant, which is based on sexual attractiveness, than she should maintain the appearance that won her a title and not pretend the title is based on virtuosity.

Yes, some men talk about women in a conquest macho manner, but there are a few things here that are disturbing about Trump. First, a person slated for POTUS should be held to a higher standard. Next, think about this comment, " When You're a Star ... You Can Do Anything' to Women." In context he feels because of his social status he can get away with anything with women, a justification for his actions. It's not just the usual "locker room" male bravado speak, but that of what his privileged status allows him to get away with.

Especially since becoming President would increase his power. Yeah, lets give power to the guy who thinks that the powerful can do anything (including sexual assault against women).
kevin24018
Posts: 1,952
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2016 3:54:31 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/10/2016 4:05:34 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 10/10/2016 2:01:12 AM, TBR wrote:
At 10/10/2016 12:52:13 AM, xus00HAY wrote:
I watched the infamous Trump video, he said " I moved on her". I assume that means I made a move on her. Which could mean that he thought about doing her and he struck up a conversation with this women and he would make the conversation about an intimate rendez-vous if he got any indication that she might be into this. Any sex act that he might be thinking of as something that would happen in the future, did not happen.
He said somethings about women, but what women was he talking about? All women, ? slutty women? women who want to meet someone famous? Drunk women?
Who was the girl in the red dress who was trying to hook-up with trump?
Did I miss something? , did he say " stop the bus let's go over to that hooker and I'll grab her feline" ?

That you don't get it is the same problem that Trump has. He doesn't get it, he is not going to win women.

Game over. Trump is well past done.
He was just talking smack to appear "macho" and powerful. I am annoyed by this kinda talk and mentality as most women are, but it's reality when some guys get around other guys that they are trying to "man up" to. He was showing off that he can get away with "locker room talk" on camera and publicly. I don't want guys like Trump to censor themselves, because then they turn into PC wussies who pretend that they aren't affected by the appearance of women.

I'll vote for him because he is true to himself.

BTW - if someone is vain and shallow enough to enter the Miss Universe Pageant, which is based on sexual attractiveness, than she should maintain the appearance that won her a title and not pretend the title is based on virtuosity.

it's funny what's "ok" a beauty contest with small swim suits, now even for little girls has been socially acceptable for a long long time, do women watch any of those pageants, miss teen? Yeah it's totally geared to straight men and maybe lesbians, with the fake talent and questions tossed in there to legitimize it. If the rounds were weighted and scored accordingly I guess it could be legit, the bathing suit is only 5% of the overall score or something, but it's not like that is it? lol Now look at all the celebs who are glorified for their looks absent of any other talents. All of entertainment, so what do women really care about? We don't even need to get into cosmetic surgery and who that is mostly for.
but yeah we are going to be outraged over this.
kevin24018
Posts: 1,952
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2016 3:55:36 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/10/2016 2:44:35 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 10/10/2016 2:41:03 PM, Peepette wrote:
At 10/10/2016 4:05:34 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 10/10/2016 2:01:12 AM, TBR wrote:
At 10/10/2016 12:52:13 AM, xus00HAY wrote:
I watched the infamous Trump video, he said " I moved on her". I assume that means I made a move on her. Which could mean that he thought about doing her and he struck up a conversation with this women and he would make the conversation about an intimate rendez-vous if he got any indication that she might be into this. Any sex act that he might be thinking of as something that would happen in the future, did not happen.
He said somethings about women, but what women was he talking about? All women, ? slutty women? women who want to meet someone famous? Drunk women?
Who was the girl in the red dress who was trying to hook-up with trump?
Did I miss something? , did he say " stop the bus let's go over to that hooker and I'll grab her feline" ?

That you don't get it is the same problem that Trump has. He doesn't get it, he is not going to win women.

Game over. Trump is well past done.
He was just talking smack to appear "macho" and powerful. I am annoyed by this kinda talk and mentality as most women are, but it's reality when some guys get around other guys that they are trying to "man up" to. He was showing off that he can get away with "locker room talk" on camera and publicly. I don't want guys like Trump to censor themselves, because then they turn into PC wussies who pretend that they aren't affected by the appearance of women.

I'll vote for him because he is true to himself.

BTW - if someone is vain and shallow enough to enter the Miss Universe Pageant, which is based on sexual attractiveness, than she should maintain the appearance that won her a title and not pretend the title is based on virtuosity.

Yes, some men talk about women in a conquest macho manner, but there are a few things here that are disturbing about Trump. First, a person slated for POTUS should be held to a higher standard. Next, think about this comment, " When You're a Star ... You Can Do Anything' to Women." In context he feels because of his social status he can get away with anything with women, a justification for his actions. It's not just the usual "locker room" male bravado speak, but that of what his privileged status allows him to get away with.

Especially since becoming President would increase his power. Yeah, lets give power to the guy who thinks that the powerful can do anything (including sexual assault against women).

they can, ask Bill Clinton, Bill Cosby, O.J. lots of others.
twocupcakes
Posts: 2,750
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2016 3:57:39 PM
Posted: 2 months ago

they can, ask Bill Clinton, Bill Cosby, O.J. lots of others.

Exactly! So why give more power to the guy who is already pushing the envelope?
kevin24018
Posts: 1,952
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2016 4:06:41 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/10/2016 3:57:39 PM, twocupcakes wrote:

they can, ask Bill Clinton, Bill Cosby, O.J. lots of others.

Exactly! So why give more power to the guy who is already pushing the envelope?

it's not just him, it's all of them, we need less federal government, the bigger issue isn't what they say but what they are actually thinking and will do, which we have no idea what that could be.
twocupcakes
Posts: 2,750
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2016 4:20:29 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/10/2016 4:06:41 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/10/2016 3:57:39 PM, twocupcakes wrote:

they can, ask Bill Clinton, Bill Cosby, O.J. lots of others.

Exactly! So why give more power to the guy who is already pushing the envelope?

it's not just him, it's all of them, we need less federal government, the bigger issue isn't what they say but what they are actually thinking and will do, which we have no idea what that could be.

Trump has been pushing the envelope significantly more than any other American politician. It is not just this video, it his attack on the Khan family, the Latino judge, him attacking the Mrs. Universe winner, him wanting to expand libel laws, and wanting his staff members to sign more restrictive non-disclosure agreements, ect., ect., ect., ect.

Trump has repeatably shown his thirst for vengeance and to get back at people, while sucking up to our real enemies (like Putin). You will never know exactly what anyone is thinking but time and time again Trump has shown that he does not have the temperament to handle power and be President.
kevin24018
Posts: 1,952
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2016 4:25:21 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/10/2016 4:20:29 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 10/10/2016 4:06:41 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/10/2016 3:57:39 PM, twocupcakes wrote:

they can, ask Bill Clinton, Bill Cosby, O.J. lots of others.

Exactly! So why give more power to the guy who is already pushing the envelope?

it's not just him, it's all of them, we need less federal government, the bigger issue isn't what they say but what they are actually thinking and will do, which we have no idea what that could be.

Trump has been pushing the envelope significantly more than any other American politician. It is not just this video, it his attack on the Khan family, the Latino judge, him attacking the Mrs. Universe winner, him wanting to expand libel laws, and wanting his staff members to sign more restrictive non-disclosure agreements, ect., ect., ect., ect.

Trump has repeatably shown his thirst for vengeance and to get back at people, while sucking up to our real enemies (like Putin). You will never know exactly what anyone is thinking but time and time again Trump has shown that he does not have the temperament to handle power and be President.

getting a bit off topic there, but has been said so many times, yeah he said it but actions are worse than his words, so what it boils down to is what he said 11 years ago worse than what Bill did in the white house? Since what he said is the topic at hand, the rest is not. This kind of applies
https://en.wikipedia.org...
twocupcakes
Posts: 2,750
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2016 4:35:25 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/10/2016 4:25:21 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/10/2016 4:20:29 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 10/10/2016 4:06:41 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/10/2016 3:57:39 PM, twocupcakes wrote:

they can, ask Bill Clinton, Bill Cosby, O.J. lots of others.

Exactly! So why give more power to the guy who is already pushing the envelope?

it's not just him, it's all of them, we need less federal government, the bigger issue isn't what they say but what they are actually thinking and will do, which we have no idea what that could be.

Trump has been pushing the envelope significantly more than any other American politician. It is not just this video, it his attack on the Khan family, the Latino judge, him attacking the Mrs. Universe winner, him wanting to expand libel laws, and wanting his staff members to sign more restrictive non-disclosure agreements, ect., ect., ect., ect.

Trump has repeatably shown his thirst for vengeance and to get back at people, while sucking up to our real enemies (like Putin). You will never know exactly what anyone is thinking but time and time again Trump has shown that he does not have the temperament to handle power and be President.

getting a bit off topic there, but has been said so many times, yeah he said it but actions are worse than his words, so what it boils down to is what he said 11 years ago worse than what Bill did in the white house? Since what he said is the topic at hand, the rest is not. This kind of applies
https://en.wikipedia.org...

I am not off topic. This is not just about being disrespectful to women, it is about him being disrespectful to people in general and never showing any remorse for his actions. A lot of politicians have affairs. But only Trump, repeatably insults and demeans others without showing any remorse. Trump barley apologized and chalked it all up to "locker room talk". Equating Trump's personality to Hillary's husband having affairs is a false equivalency.
kevin24018
Posts: 1,952
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2016 5:42:27 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/10/2016 4:35:25 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 10/10/2016 4:25:21 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/10/2016 4:20:29 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 10/10/2016 4:06:41 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/10/2016 3:57:39 PM, twocupcakes wrote:

they can, ask Bill Clinton, Bill Cosby, O.J. lots of others.

Exactly! So why give more power to the guy who is already pushing the envelope?

it's not just him, it's all of them, we need less federal government, the bigger issue isn't what they say but what they are actually thinking and will do, which we have no idea what that could be.

Trump has been pushing the envelope significantly more than any other American politician. It is not just this video, it his attack on the Khan family, the Latino judge, him attacking the Mrs. Universe winner, him wanting to expand libel laws, and wanting his staff members to sign more restrictive non-disclosure agreements, ect., ect., ect., ect.

Trump has repeatably shown his thirst for vengeance and to get back at people, while sucking up to our real enemies (like Putin). You will never know exactly what anyone is thinking but time and time again Trump has shown that he does not have the temperament to handle power and be President.

getting a bit off topic there, but has been said so many times, yeah he said it but actions are worse than his words, so what it boils down to is what he said 11 years ago worse than what Bill did in the white house? Since what he said is the topic at hand, the rest is not. This kind of applies
https://en.wikipedia.org...

I am not off topic. This is not just about being disrespectful to women, it is about him being disrespectful to people in general and never showing any remorse for his actions. A lot of politicians have affairs. But only Trump, repeatably insults and demeans others without showing any remorse. Trump barley apologized and chalked it all up to "locker room talk". Equating Trump's personality to Hillary's husband having affairs is a false equivalency.

go back and read the first post I guess, what does that have to do with Putin? Khan family and the other things you mentioned? "Topic:What's the big deal ladies?" it's the title after all....do you think it's not about what he said 11 years ago?
twocupcakes
Posts: 2,750
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2016 5:46:36 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/10/2016 5:42:27 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/10/2016 4:35:25 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 10/10/2016 4:25:21 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/10/2016 4:20:29 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 10/10/2016 4:06:41 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/10/2016 3:57:39 PM, twocupcakes wrote:

they can, ask Bill Clinton, Bill Cosby, O.J. lots of others.

Exactly! So why give more power to the guy who is already pushing the envelope?

it's not just him, it's all of them, we need less federal government, the bigger issue isn't what they say but what they are actually thinking and will do, which we have no idea what that could be.

Trump has been pushing the envelope significantly more than any other American politician. It is not just this video, it his attack on the Khan family, the Latino judge, him attacking the Mrs. Universe winner, him wanting to expand libel laws, and wanting his staff members to sign more restrictive non-disclosure agreements, ect., ect., ect., ect.

Trump has repeatably shown his thirst for vengeance and to get back at people, while sucking up to our real enemies (like Putin). You will never know exactly what anyone is thinking but time and time again Trump has shown that he does not have the temperament to handle power and be President.

getting a bit off topic there, but has been said so many times, yeah he said it but actions are worse than his words, so what it boils down to is what he said 11 years ago worse than what Bill did in the white house? Since what he said is the topic at hand, the rest is not. This kind of applies
https://en.wikipedia.org...

I am not off topic. This is not just about being disrespectful to women, it is about him being disrespectful to people in general and never showing any remorse for his actions. A lot of politicians have affairs. But only Trump, repeatably insults and demeans others without showing any remorse. Trump barley apologized and chalked it all up to "locker room talk". Equating Trump's personality to Hillary's husband having affairs is a false equivalency.

go back and read the first post I guess, what does that have to do with Putin? Khan family and the other things you mentioned? "Topic:What's the big deal ladies?" it's the title after all....do you think it's not about what he said 11 years ago?

As I stated before, this is not an isolated incident. Time, time and time again Trump proves that he does not have the temperament to be President. Trump was demeaning to others 11 years ago and he continues to be demeaning now. Trump's "incidents" are not gaffes, but a reflection of who he is.
kevin24018
Posts: 1,952
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2016 5:53:16 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/10/2016 5:46:36 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 10/10/2016 5:42:27 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/10/2016 4:35:25 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 10/10/2016 4:25:21 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/10/2016 4:20:29 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 10/10/2016 4:06:41 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/10/2016 3:57:39 PM, twocupcakes wrote:

they can, ask Bill Clinton, Bill Cosby, O.J. lots of others.

Exactly! So why give more power to the guy who is already pushing the envelope?

it's not just him, it's all of them, we need less federal government, the bigger issue isn't what they say but what they are actually thinking and will do, which we have no idea what that could be.

Trump has been pushing the envelope significantly more than any other American politician. It is not just this video, it his attack on the Khan family, the Latino judge, him attacking the Mrs. Universe winner, him wanting to expand libel laws, and wanting his staff members to sign more restrictive non-disclosure agreements, ect., ect., ect., ect.

Trump has repeatably shown his thirst for vengeance and to get back at people, while sucking up to our real enemies (like Putin). You will never know exactly what anyone is thinking but time and time again Trump has shown that he does not have the temperament to handle power and be President.

getting a bit off topic there, but has been said so many times, yeah he said it but actions are worse than his words, so what it boils down to is what he said 11 years ago worse than what Bill did in the white house? Since what he said is the topic at hand, the rest is not. This kind of applies
https://en.wikipedia.org...

I am not off topic. This is not just about being disrespectful to women, it is about him being disrespectful to people in general and never showing any remorse for his actions. A lot of politicians have affairs. But only Trump, repeatably insults and demeans others without showing any remorse. Trump barley apologized and chalked it all up to "locker room talk". Equating Trump's personality to Hillary's husband having affairs is a false equivalency.

go back and read the first post I guess, what does that have to do with Putin? Khan family and the other things you mentioned? "Topic:What's the big deal ladies?" it's the title after all....do you think it's not about what he said 11 years ago?

As I stated before, this is not an isolated incident. Time, time and time again Trump proves that he does not have the temperament to be President. Trump was demeaning to others 11 years ago and he continues to be demeaning now. Trump's "incidents" are not gaffes, but a reflection of who he is.

so stick to the threads that bash him then or stay on topic
twocupcakes
Posts: 2,750
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2016 6:28:53 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/10/2016 5:53:16 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/10/2016 5:46:36 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 10/10/2016 5:42:27 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/10/2016 4:35:25 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 10/10/2016 4:25:21 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/10/2016 4:20:29 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 10/10/2016 4:06:41 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/10/2016 3:57:39 PM, twocupcakes wrote:

they can, ask Bill Clinton, Bill Cosby, O.J. lots of others.

Exactly! So why give more power to the guy who is already pushing the envelope?

it's not just him, it's all of them, we need less federal government, the bigger issue isn't what they say but what they are actually thinking and will do, which we have no idea what that could be.

Trump has been pushing the envelope significantly more than any other American politician. It is not just this video, it his attack on the Khan family, the Latino judge, him attacking the Mrs. Universe winner, him wanting to expand libel laws, and wanting his staff members to sign more restrictive non-disclosure agreements, ect., ect., ect., ect.

Trump has repeatably shown his thirst for vengeance and to get back at people, while sucking up to our real enemies (like Putin). You will never know exactly what anyone is thinking but time and time again Trump has shown that he does not have the temperament to handle power and be President.

getting a bit off topic there, but has been said so many times, yeah he said it but actions are worse than his words, so what it boils down to is what he said 11 years ago worse than what Bill did in the white house? Since what he said is the topic at hand, the rest is not. This kind of applies
https://en.wikipedia.org...

I am not off topic. This is not just about being disrespectful to women, it is about him being disrespectful to people in general and never showing any remorse for his actions. A lot of politicians have affairs. But only Trump, repeatably insults and demeans others without showing any remorse. Trump barley apologized and chalked it all up to "locker room talk". Equating Trump's personality to Hillary's husband having affairs is a false equivalency.

go back and read the first post I guess, what does that have to do with Putin? Khan family and the other things you mentioned? "Topic:What's the big deal ladies?" it's the title after all....do you think it's not about what he said 11 years ago?

As I stated before, this is not an isolated incident. Time, time and time again Trump proves that he does not have the temperament to be President. Trump was demeaning to others 11 years ago and he continues to be demeaning now. Trump's "incidents" are not gaffes, but a reflection of who he is.

so stick to the threads that bash him then or stay on topic

I did stay on topic. I said that his is yet another incident that shows Trump does not have the temperament to be President. You are not addressing the argument because you know it is true.
kevin24018
Posts: 1,952
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2016 6:35:48 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/10/2016 6:28:53 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 10/10/2016 5:53:16 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/10/2016 5:46:36 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 10/10/2016 5:42:27 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/10/2016 4:35:25 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 10/10/2016 4:25:21 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/10/2016 4:20:29 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 10/10/2016 4:06:41 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/10/2016 3:57:39 PM, twocupcakes wrote:

they can, ask Bill Clinton, Bill Cosby, O.J. lots of others.

Exactly! So why give more power to the guy who is already pushing the envelope?

it's not just him, it's all of them, we need less federal government, the bigger issue isn't what they say but what they are actually thinking and will do, which we have no idea what that could be.

Trump has been pushing the envelope significantly more than any other American politician. It is not just this video, it his attack on the Khan family, the Latino judge, him attacking the Mrs. Universe winner, him wanting to expand libel laws, and wanting his staff members to sign more restrictive non-disclosure agreements, ect., ect., ect., ect.

Trump has repeatably shown his thirst for vengeance and to get back at people, while sucking up to our real enemies (like Putin). You will never know exactly what anyone is thinking but time and time again Trump has shown that he does not have the temperament to handle power and be President.

getting a bit off topic there, but has been said so many times, yeah he said it but actions are worse than his words, so what it boils down to is what he said 11 years ago worse than what Bill did in the white house? Since what he said is the topic at hand, the rest is not. This kind of applies
https://en.wikipedia.org...

I am not off topic. This is not just about being disrespectful to women, it is about him being disrespectful to people in general and never showing any remorse for his actions. A lot of politicians have affairs. But only Trump, repeatably insults and demeans others without showing any remorse. Trump barley apologized and chalked it all up to "locker room talk". Equating Trump's personality to Hillary's husband having affairs is a false equivalency.

go back and read the first post I guess, what does that have to do with Putin? Khan family and the other things you mentioned? "Topic:What's the big deal ladies?" it's the title after all....do you think it's not about what he said 11 years ago?

As I stated before, this is not an isolated incident. Time, time and time again Trump proves that he does not have the temperament to be President. Trump was demeaning to others 11 years ago and he continues to be demeaning now. Trump's "incidents" are not gaffes, but a reflection of who he is.

so stick to the threads that bash him then or stay on topic

I did stay on topic. I said that his is yet another incident that shows Trump does not have the temperament to be President. You are not addressing the argument because you know it is true.

I'm not listening to your opinion because the question is directed to the "ladies" about the statement made, if you are one then address what's being asked.
twocupcakes
Posts: 2,750
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2016 6:47:11 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/10/2016 6:35:48 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/10/2016 6:28:53 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 10/10/2016 5:53:16 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/10/2016 5:46:36 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 10/10/2016 5:42:27 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/10/2016 4:35:25 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 10/10/2016 4:25:21 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/10/2016 4:20:29 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 10/10/2016 4:06:41 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/10/2016 3:57:39 PM, twocupcakes wrote:

they can, ask Bill Clinton, Bill Cosby, O.J. lots of others.

Exactly! So why give more power to the guy who is already pushing the envelope?

it's not just him, it's all of them, we need less federal government, the bigger issue isn't what they say but what they are actually thinking and will do, which we have no idea what that could be.

Trump has been pushing the envelope significantly more than any other American politician. It is not just this video, it his attack on the Khan family, the Latino judge, him attacking the Mrs. Universe winner, him wanting to expand libel laws, and wanting his staff members to sign more restrictive non-disclosure agreements, ect., ect., ect., ect.

Trump has repeatably shown his thirst for vengeance and to get back at people, while sucking up to our real enemies (like Putin). You will never know exactly what anyone is thinking but time and time again Trump has shown that he does not have the temperament to handle power and be President.

getting a bit off topic there, but has been said so many times, yeah he said it but actions are worse than his words, so what it boils down to is what he said 11 years ago worse than what Bill did in the white house? Since what he said is the topic at hand, the rest is not. This kind of applies
https://en.wikipedia.org...

I am not off topic. This is not just about being disrespectful to women, it is about him being disrespectful to people in general and never showing any remorse for his actions. A lot of politicians have affairs. But only Trump, repeatably insults and demeans others without showing any remorse. Trump barley apologized and chalked it all up to "locker room talk". Equating Trump's personality to Hillary's husband having affairs is a false equivalency.

go back and read the first post I guess, what does that have to do with Putin? Khan family and the other things you mentioned? "Topic:What's the big deal ladies?" it's the title after all....do you think it's not about what he said 11 years ago?

As I stated before, this is not an isolated incident. Time, time and time again Trump proves that he does not have the temperament to be President. Trump was demeaning to others 11 years ago and he continues to be demeaning now. Trump's "incidents" are not gaffes, but a reflection of who he is.

so stick to the threads that bash him then or stay on topic

I did stay on topic. I said that his is yet another incident that shows Trump does not have the temperament to be President. You are not addressing the argument because you know it is true.

I'm not listening to your opinion because the question is directed to the "ladies" about the statement made, if you are one then address what's being asked.

If you only wanted to talk to ladies about this then why did you respond to me? You are just making excuses now as to why you will not address my argument, because you know you are wrong.
kevin24018
Posts: 1,952
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2016 6:58:43 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/10/2016 6:47:11 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 10/10/2016 6:35:48 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/10/2016 6:28:53 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 10/10/2016 5:53:16 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/10/2016 5:46:36 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 10/10/2016 5:42:27 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/10/2016 4:35:25 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 10/10/2016 4:25:21 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/10/2016 4:20:29 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 10/10/2016 4:06:41 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/10/2016 3:57:39 PM, twocupcakes wrote:

they can, ask Bill Clinton, Bill Cosby, O.J. lots of others.

Exactly! So why give more power to the guy who is already pushing the envelope?

it's not just him, it's all of them, we need less federal government, the bigger issue isn't what they say but what they are actually thinking and will do, which we have no idea what that could be.

Trump has been pushing the envelope significantly more than any other American politician. It is not just this video, it his attack on the Khan family, the Latino judge, him attacking the Mrs. Universe winner, him wanting to expand libel laws, and wanting his staff members to sign more restrictive non-disclosure agreements, ect., ect., ect., ect.

Trump has repeatably shown his thirst for vengeance and to get back at people, while sucking up to our real enemies (like Putin). You will never know exactly what anyone is thinking but time and time again Trump has shown that he does not have the temperament to handle power and be President.

getting a bit off topic there, but has been said so many times, yeah he said it but actions are worse than his words, so what it boils down to is what he said 11 years ago worse than what Bill did in the white house? Since what he said is the topic at hand, the rest is not. This kind of applies
https://en.wikipedia.org...

I am not off topic. This is not just about being disrespectful to women, it is about him being disrespectful to people in general and never showing any remorse for his actions. A lot of politicians have affairs. But only Trump, repeatably insults and demeans others without showing any remorse. Trump barley apologized and chalked it all up to "locker room talk". Equating Trump's personality to Hillary's husband having affairs is a false equivalency.

go back and read the first post I guess, what does that have to do with Putin? Khan family and the other things you mentioned? "Topic:What's the big deal ladies?" it's the title after all....do you think it's not about what he said 11 years ago?

As I stated before, this is not an isolated incident. Time, time and time again Trump proves that he does not have the temperament to be President. Trump was demeaning to others 11 years ago and he continues to be demeaning now. Trump's "incidents" are not gaffes, but a reflection of who he is.

so stick to the threads that bash him then or stay on topic

I did stay on topic. I said that his is yet another incident that shows Trump does not have the temperament to be President. You are not addressing the argument because you know it is true.

I'm not listening to your opinion because the question is directed to the "ladies" about the statement made, if you are one then address what's being asked.

If you only wanted to talk to ladies about this then why did you respond to me? You are just making excuses now as to why you will not address my argument, because you know you are wrong.

here I'll help you out quoted from very first post, scroll up to read the whole thing on your very own "He said somethings about women, but what women was he talking about? All women, ? slutty women? women who want to meet someone famous? Drunk women?" your argument about whether this disqualifies him from being president is off topic as is the other things I listed, this topic is very specific.
twocupcakes
Posts: 2,750
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2016 7:08:11 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/10/2016 6:58:43 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/10/2016 6:47:11 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 10/10/2016 6:35:48 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/10/2016 6:28:53 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 10/10/2016 5:53:16 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/10/2016 5:46:36 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 10/10/2016 5:42:27 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/10/2016 4:35:25 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 10/10/2016 4:25:21 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/10/2016 4:20:29 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 10/10/2016 4:06:41 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/10/2016 3:57:39 PM, twocupcakes wrote:

they can, ask Bill Clinton, Bill Cosby, O.J. lots of others.

Exactly! So why give more power to the guy who is already pushing the envelope?

it's not just him, it's all of them, we need less federal government, the bigger issue isn't what they say but what they are actually thinking and will do, which we have no idea what that could be.

Trump has been pushing the envelope significantly more than any other American politician. It is not just this video, it his attack on the Khan family, the Latino judge, him attacking the Mrs. Universe winner, him wanting to expand libel laws, and wanting his staff members to sign more restrictive non-disclosure agreements, ect., ect., ect., ect.

Trump has repeatably shown his thirst for vengeance and to get back at people, while sucking up to our real enemies (like Putin). You will never know exactly what anyone is thinking but time and time again Trump has shown that he does not have the temperament to handle power and be President.

getting a bit off topic there, but has been said so many times, yeah he said it but actions are worse than his words, so what it boils down to is what he said 11 years ago worse than what Bill did in the white house? Since what he said is the topic at hand, the rest is not. This kind of applies
https://en.wikipedia.org...

I am not off topic. This is not just about being disrespectful to women, it is about him being disrespectful to people in general and never showing any remorse for his actions. A lot of politicians have affairs. But only Trump, repeatably insults and demeans others without showing any remorse. Trump barley apologized and chalked it all up to "locker room talk". Equating Trump's personality to Hillary's husband having affairs is a false equivalency.

go back and read the first post I guess, what does that have to do with Putin? Khan family and the other things you mentioned? "Topic:What's the big deal ladies?" it's the title after all....do you think it's not about what he said 11 years ago?

As I stated before, this is not an isolated incident. Time, time and time again Trump proves that he does not have the temperament to be President. Trump was demeaning to others 11 years ago and he continues to be demeaning now. Trump's "incidents" are not gaffes, but a reflection of who he is.

so stick to the threads that bash him then or stay on topic

I did stay on topic. I said that his is yet another incident that shows Trump does not have the temperament to be President. You are not addressing the argument because you know it is true.

I'm not listening to your opinion because the question is directed to the "ladies" about the statement made, if you are one then address what's being asked.

If you only wanted to talk to ladies about this then why did you respond to me? You are just making excuses now as to why you will not address my argument, because you know you are wrong.

here I'll help you out quoted from very first post, scroll up to read the whole thing on your very own "He said somethings about women, but what women was he talking about? All women, ? slutty women? women who want to meet someone famous? Drunk women?" your argument about whether this disqualifies him from being president is off topic as is the other things I listed, this topic is very specific.

It is not off topic. His actions in the video are yet another example of a long list incidents of Trump being disrespectful demeaning to others, showing little remorse and abusing what power he has. It is not off topic at all.

(He talked about assaulting women in general the video he did not specify which kind of women. That answers your question.)
Donaldforpresident
Posts: 1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2016 5:40:13 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/10/2016 5:53:16 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/10/2016 5:46:36 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 10/10/2016 5:42:27 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/10/2016 4:35:25 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 10/10/2016 4:25:21 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/10/2016 4:20:29 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 10/10/2016 4:06:41 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/10/2016 3:57:39 PM, twocupcakes wrote:

they can, ask Bill Clinton, Bill Cosby, O.J. lots of others.

Exactly! So why give more power to the guy who is already pushing the envelope?

it's not just him, it's all of them, we need less federal government, the bigger issue isn't what they say but what they are actually thinking and will do, which we have no idea what that could be.

Trump has been pushing the envelope significantly more than any other American politician. It is not just this video, it his attack on the Khan family, the Latino judge, him attacking the Mrs. Universe winner, him wanting to expand libel laws, and wanting his staff members to sign more restrictive non-disclosure agreements, ect., ect., ect., ect.

Trump has repeatably shown his thirst for vengeance and to get back at people, while sucking up to our real enemies (like Putin). You will never know exactly what anyone is thinking but time and time again Trump has shown that he does not have the temperament to handle power and be President.

getting a bit off topic there, but has been said so many times, yeah he said it but actions are worse than his words, so what it boils down to is what he said 11 years ago worse than what Bill did in the white house? Since what he said is the topic at hand, the rest is not. This kind of applies
https://en.wikipedia.org...

I am not off topic. This is not just about being disrespectful to women, it is about him being disrespectful to people in general and never showing any remorse for his actions. A lot of politicians have affairs. But only Trump, repeatably insults and demeans others without showing any remorse. Trump barley apologized and chalked it all up to "locker room talk". Equating Trump's personality to Hillary's husband having affairs is a false equivalency.

go back and read the first post I guess, what does that have to do with Putin? Khan family and the other things you mentioned? "Topic:What's the big deal ladies?" it's the title after all....do you think it's not about what he said 11 years ago?

As I stated before, this is not an isolated incident. Time, time and time again Trump proves that he does not have the temperament to be President. Trump was demeaning to others 11 years ago and he continues to be demeaning now. Trump's "incidents" are not gaffes, but a reflection of who he is.

so stick to the threads that bash him then or stay on topic

Trump doesn't have the temperament to be president? How ridiculous. Hillary values sleep over answering the phone. She deceives, smiles and tells you what you want to hear. Naive people believe whatever she says. The emails having them deleted. How crooked does a politician have to be for anybody to see the obvious. Look in your own closet ever look and think vulgar thoughts about the opposite sex and talk crude your friends what you wouldn't want your own mother to hear. Don't be so holier than thou. Hillary lies with a smile and that's good temperament? Hillary is evil. Laugh when she gets off a rapist off and the girl is only 12 years old? How disgusting. Hillary is a lonely old female that her own husband sleeps with loose women and rapes children. Wouldn't you wonder about a woman who would want to sleep with that?