Jump to topic:

Pence Clarifies Syria

slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2016 1:57:53 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
On CNN this morning Pense clarified his seemingly different stance on Syria from Trump.

He stated that he and Trump are aligned on Syria and would attack Assad forces to create a safe zone to allow evacuation of Eastern Allepo.

Will have to follow this as I'm not certain I have ever heard Trump say anything about Syria other than let Assad have it and let him fight ISIL.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2016 2:03:16 PM
At 10/10/2016 1:57:53 PM, slo1 wrote:
On CNN this morning Pense clarified his seemingly different stance on Syria from Trump.

He stated that he and Trump are aligned on Syria and would attack Assad forces to create a safe zone to allow evacuation of Eastern Allepo.

Will have to follow this as I'm not certain I have ever heard Trump say anything about Syria other than let Assad have it and let him fight ISIL.

This story should be talked about. We are talking about a guy who seemly can't even communicate within his tiny campaign, forget about an entire cabinet.
twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2016 2:06:40 PM
At 10/10/2016 1:57:53 PM, slo1 wrote:

Trump claims that he will hire the best people and listen. How can this be so when he and his VP are not on the same page 30 DAYS BEFORE THE ELECTION.

One of the biggest criticisms about Trump is that his policy changes everyday and it seems he has no idea what he is doing. This just proves that.