Total Posts:39|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

John Kasich was most the qualified candidate

pkennedy30
Posts: 1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2016 7:13:19 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
John Kasich the Governor of Ohio was the most qualified candidate running for President in the 2016 election. The first reason being is he has been in politics before his life. Which makes him more qualified than the current Republican nominee. He is currently in his second term as the Governor and has seen rapid success in Ohio. Also working very successfully as a member of the House of Representatives, becoming the Ranking member of the House Budget Committee.
Kasich has shown the ability to work well with both parties. As the ranking member of the House Budget Committee, his budget named "Kasich- Penny Plan", supported by both Conservatives and Liberal's, it led to a budget surplus.
slo1
Posts: 4,351
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2016 9:45:02 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/10/2016 7:13:19 PM, pkennedy30 wrote:
John Kasich the Governor of Ohio was the most qualified candidate running for President in the 2016 election. The first reason being is he has been in politics before his life. Which makes him more qualified than the current Republican nominee. He is currently in his second term as the Governor and has seen rapid success in Ohio. Also working very successfully as a member of the House of Representatives, becoming the Ranking member of the House Budget Committee.
Kasich has shown the ability to work well with both parties. As the ranking member of the House Budget Committee, his budget named "Kasich- Penny Plan", supported by both Conservatives and Liberal's, it led to a budget surplus.

Unfortunately common sense, integrity, and decency is not valued any more. Those who can make the most outlandish claims while creating a cult like following win these days.
1Percenter
Posts: 781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2016 10:05:49 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/10/2016 9:45:02 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 10/10/2016 7:13:19 PM, pkennedy30 wrote:
John Kasich the Governor of Ohio was the most qualified candidate running for President in the 2016 election. The first reason being is he has been in politics before his life. Which makes him more qualified than the current Republican nominee. He is currently in his second term as the Governor and has seen rapid success in Ohio. Also working very successfully as a member of the House of Representatives, becoming the Ranking member of the House Budget Committee.
Kasich has shown the ability to work well with both parties. As the ranking member of the House Budget Committee, his budget named "Kasich- Penny Plan", supported by both Conservatives and Liberal's, it led to a budget surplus.

Unfortunately common sense, integrity, and decency is not valued any more. Those who can make the most outlandish claims while creating a cult like following win these days.

Where is the integrity and decency in siding with America's invaders on the issue of immigration? Kasich is a textbook Cuckservative and sees no issue with the demographic replacement of Americans by foreigners so long as he gets an opportunity to give himself a few pats on the back. No thanks, I'll take my chances with Trump.
Grizzly-Jones
Posts: 90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2016 10:19:45 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/10/2016 10:05:49 PM, 1Percenter wrote:
At 10/10/2016 9:45:02 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 10/10/2016 7:13:19 PM, pkennedy30 wrote:
John Kasich the Governor of Ohio was the most qualified candidate running for President in the 2016 election. The first reason being is he has been in politics before his life. Which makes him more qualified than the current Republican nominee. He is currently in his second term as the Governor and has seen rapid success in Ohio. Also working very successfully as a member of the House of Representatives, becoming the Ranking member of the House Budget Committee.
Kasich has shown the ability to work well with both parties. As the ranking member of the House Budget Committee, his budget named "Kasich- Penny Plan", supported by both Conservatives and Liberal's, it led to a budget surplus.

Unfortunately common sense, integrity, and decency is not valued any more. Those who can make the most outlandish claims while creating a cult like following win these days.

Where is the integrity and decency in siding with America's invaders on the issue of immigration? Kasich is a textbook Cuckservative and sees no issue with the demographic replacement of Americans by foreigners so long as he gets an opportunity to give himself a few pats on the back. No thanks, I'll take my chances with Trump.

What do you mean by foreigners? Non- whites?
1Percenter
Posts: 781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2016 10:23:53 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/10/2016 10:19:45 PM, Grizzly-Jones wrote:
At 10/10/2016 10:05:49 PM, 1Percenter wrote:
At 10/10/2016 9:45:02 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 10/10/2016 7:13:19 PM, pkennedy30 wrote:
John Kasich the Governor of Ohio was the most qualified candidate running for President in the 2016 election. The first reason being is he has been in politics before his life. Which makes him more qualified than the current Republican nominee. He is currently in his second term as the Governor and has seen rapid success in Ohio. Also working very successfully as a member of the House of Representatives, becoming the Ranking member of the House Budget Committee.
Kasich has shown the ability to work well with both parties. As the ranking member of the House Budget Committee, his budget named "Kasich- Penny Plan", supported by both Conservatives and Liberal's, it led to a budget surplus.

Unfortunately common sense, integrity, and decency is not valued any more. Those who can make the most outlandish claims while creating a cult like following win these days.

Where is the integrity and decency in siding with America's invaders on the issue of immigration? Kasich is a textbook Cuckservative and sees no issue with the demographic replacement of Americans by foreigners so long as he gets an opportunity to give himself a few pats on the back. No thanks, I'll take my chances with Trump.

What do you mean by foreigners? Non- whites?

"foreigner
noun
a person born in or coming from a country other than one's own."
Grizzly-Jones
Posts: 90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2016 10:30:07 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/10/2016 10:23:53 PM, 1Percenter wrote:
At 10/10/2016 10:19:45 PM, Grizzly-Jones wrote:
At 10/10/2016 10:05:49 PM, 1Percenter wrote:
At 10/10/2016 9:45:02 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 10/10/2016 7:13:19 PM, pkennedy30 wrote:
John Kasich the Governor of Ohio was the most qualified candidate running for President in the 2016 election. The first reason being is he has been in politics before his life. Which makes him more qualified than the current Republican nominee. He is currently in his second term as the Governor and has seen rapid success in Ohio. Also working very successfully as a member of the House of Representatives, becoming the Ranking member of the House Budget Committee.
Kasich has shown the ability to work well with both parties. As the ranking member of the House Budget Committee, his budget named "Kasich- Penny Plan", supported by both Conservatives and Liberal's, it led to a budget surplus.

Unfortunately common sense, integrity, and decency is not valued any more. Those who can make the most outlandish claims while creating a cult like following win these days.

Where is the integrity and decency in siding with America's invaders on the issue of immigration? Kasich is a textbook Cuckservative and sees no issue with the demographic replacement of Americans by foreigners so long as he gets an opportunity to give himself a few pats on the back. No thanks, I'll take my chances with Trump.

What do you mean by foreigners? Non- whites?

"foreigner
noun
a person born in or coming from a country other than one's own."

So you think the amount of foreign born Americans will replace the natives? that is simply around 40 million out of the 330 million in the U.S. Something like that is very unlikely to happen.
1Percenter
Posts: 781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2016 10:49:36 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/10/2016 10:30:07 PM, Grizzly-Jones wrote:
At 10/10/2016 10:23:53 PM, 1Percenter wrote:
At 10/10/2016 10:19:45 PM, Grizzly-Jones wrote:
At 10/10/2016 10:05:49 PM, 1Percenter wrote:
At 10/10/2016 9:45:02 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 10/10/2016 7:13:19 PM, pkennedy30 wrote:
John Kasich the Governor of Ohio was the most qualified candidate running for President in the 2016 election. The first reason being is he has been in politics before his life. Which makes him more qualified than the current Republican nominee. He is currently in his second term as the Governor and has seen rapid success in Ohio. Also working very successfully as a member of the House of Representatives, becoming the Ranking member of the House Budget Committee.
Kasich has shown the ability to work well with both parties. As the ranking member of the House Budget Committee, his budget named "Kasich- Penny Plan", supported by both Conservatives and Liberal's, it led to a budget surplus.

Unfortunately common sense, integrity, and decency is not valued any more. Those who can make the most outlandish claims while creating a cult like following win these days.

Where is the integrity and decency in siding with America's invaders on the issue of immigration? Kasich is a textbook Cuckservative and sees no issue with the demographic replacement of Americans by foreigners so long as he gets an opportunity to give himself a few pats on the back. No thanks, I'll take my chances with Trump.

What do you mean by foreigners? Non- whites?

"foreigner
noun
a person born in or coming from a country other than one's own."

So you think the amount of foreign born Americans will replace the natives? that is simply around 40 million out of the 330 million in the U.S. Something like that is very unlikely to happen.

Population growth matters. John Kasich suggested using immigrants to counteract the effect declining native birth rates in Ohio. That is demographic replacement.
kevin24018
Posts: 1,886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2016 11:05:19 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/10/2016 9:45:02 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 10/10/2016 7:13:19 PM, pkennedy30 wrote:
John Kasich the Governor of Ohio was the most qualified candidate running for President in the 2016 election. The first reason being is he has been in politics before his life. Which makes him more qualified than the current Republican nominee. He is currently in his second term as the Governor and has seen rapid success in Ohio. Also working very successfully as a member of the House of Representatives, becoming the Ranking member of the House Budget Committee.
Kasich has shown the ability to work well with both parties. As the ranking member of the House Budget Committee, his budget named "Kasich- Penny Plan", supported by both Conservatives and Liberal's, it led to a budget surplus.

Unfortunately common sense, integrity, and decency is not valued any more. Those who can make the most outlandish claims while creating a cult like following win these days.

sad but true, Kasich was one of my top 2
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2016 11:30:27 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/10/2016 11:05:19 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/10/2016 9:45:02 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 10/10/2016 7:13:19 PM, pkennedy30 wrote:
John Kasich the Governor of Ohio was the most qualified candidate running for President in the 2016 election. The first reason being is he has been in politics before his life. Which makes him more qualified than the current Republican nominee. He is currently in his second term as the Governor and has seen rapid success in Ohio. Also working very successfully as a member of the House of Representatives, becoming the Ranking member of the House Budget Committee.
Kasich has shown the ability to work well with both parties. As the ranking member of the House Budget Committee, his budget named "Kasich- Penny Plan", supported by both Conservatives and Liberal's, it led to a budget surplus.

Unfortunately common sense, integrity, and decency is not valued any more. Those who can make the most outlandish claims while creating a cult like following win these days.

sad but true, Kasich was one of my top 2

I didn't like him one bit, but he could have won. He represented sane GOP. Not much room for them any more
twocupcakes
Posts: 2,750
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2016 11:32:14 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/10/2016 7:13:19 PM, pkennedy30 wrote:
John Kasich the Governor of Ohio was the most qualified candidate running for President in the 2016 election. The first reason being is he has been in politics before his life. Which makes him more qualified than the current Republican nominee. He is currently in his second term as the Governor and has seen rapid success in Ohio. Also working very successfully as a member of the House of Representatives, becoming the Ranking member of the House Budget Committee.
Kasich has shown the ability to work well with both parties. As the ranking member of the House Budget Committee, his budget named "Kasich- Penny Plan", supported by both Conservatives and Liberal's, it led to a budget surplus.

I disagreed with his policy but I never questioned his leadership or temperament. I do not think there is room for candidates with integrity anymore. Especially in the GOP.
Grizzly-Jones
Posts: 90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2016 11:48:15 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/10/2016 10:49:36 PM, 1Percenter wrote:
At 10/10/2016 10:30:07 PM, Grizzly-Jones wrote:
At 10/10/2016 10:23:53 PM, 1Percenter wrote:
At 10/10/2016 10:19:45 PM, Grizzly-Jones wrote:
At 10/10/2016 10:05:49 PM, 1Percenter wrote:
At 10/10/2016 9:45:02 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 10/10/2016 7:13:19 PM, pkennedy30 wrote:
John Kasich the Governor of Ohio was the most qualified candidate running for President in the 2016 election. The first reason being is he has been in politics before his life. Which makes him more qualified than the current Republican nominee. He is currently in his second term as the Governor and has seen rapid success in Ohio. Also working very successfully as a member of the House of Representatives, becoming the Ranking member of the House Budget Committee.
Kasich has shown the ability to work well with both parties. As the ranking member of the House Budget Committee, his budget named "Kasich- Penny Plan", supported by both Conservatives and Liberal's, it led to a budget surplus.

Unfortunately common sense, integrity, and decency is not valued any more. Those who can make the most outlandish claims while creating a cult like following win these days.

Where is the integrity and decency in siding with America's invaders on the issue of immigration? Kasich is a textbook Cuckservative and sees no issue with the demographic replacement of Americans by foreigners so long as he gets an opportunity to give himself a few pats on the back. No thanks, I'll take my chances with Trump.

What do you mean by foreigners? Non- whites?

"foreigner
noun
a person born in or coming from a country other than one's own."

So you think the amount of foreign born Americans will replace the natives? that is simply around 40 million out of the 330 million in the U.S. Something like that is very unlikely to happen.

Population growth matters. John Kasich suggested using immigrants to counteract the effect declining native birth rates in Ohio. That is demographic replacement.

why is that such a big deal?
Ohio is 83% white and 12% black. You really think Immigrants will outnumber this?
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2016 1:30:33 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/10/2016 7:13:19 PM, pkennedy30 wrote:
John Kasich the Governor of Ohio was the most qualified candidate running for President in the 2016 election. The first reason being is he has been in politics before his life. Which makes him more qualified than the current Republican nominee. He is currently in his second term as the Governor and has seen rapid success in Ohio. Also working very successfully as a member of the House of Representatives, becoming the Ranking member of the House Budget Committee.
Kasich has shown the ability to work well with both parties. As the ranking member of the House Budget Committee, his budget named "Kasich- Penny Plan", supported by both Conservatives and Liberal's, it led to a budget surplus.

lol, dude is a politician, which by default makes him a piece of shitt
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2016 1:32:10 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/10/2016 11:30:27 PM, TBR wrote:
At 10/10/2016 11:05:19 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/10/2016 9:45:02 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 10/10/2016 7:13:19 PM, pkennedy30 wrote:
John Kasich the Governor of Ohio was the most qualified candidate running for President in the 2016 election. The first reason being is he has been in politics before his life. Which makes him more qualified than the current Republican nominee. He is currently in his second term as the Governor and has seen rapid success in Ohio. Also working very successfully as a member of the House of Representatives, becoming the Ranking member of the House Budget Committee.
Kasich has shown the ability to work well with both parties. As the ranking member of the House Budget Committee, his budget named "Kasich- Penny Plan", supported by both Conservatives and Liberal's, it led to a budget surplus.

Unfortunately common sense, integrity, and decency is not valued any more. Those who can make the most outlandish claims while creating a cult like following win these days.

sad but true, Kasich was one of my top 2

I didn't like him one bit, but he could have won. He represented sane GOP. Not much room for them any more

Do you say that about every democrat who pretends to be a republican?
slo1
Posts: 4,351
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2016 11:01:42 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/10/2016 10:05:49 PM, 1Percenter wrote:
At 10/10/2016 9:45:02 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 10/10/2016 7:13:19 PM, pkennedy30 wrote:
John Kasich the Governor of Ohio was the most qualified candidate running for President in the 2016 election. The first reason being is he has been in politics before his life. Which makes him more qualified than the current Republican nominee. He is currently in his second term as the Governor and has seen rapid success in Ohio. Also working very successfully as a member of the House of Representatives, becoming the Ranking member of the House Budget Committee.
Kasich has shown the ability to work well with both parties. As the ranking member of the House Budget Committee, his budget named "Kasich- Penny Plan", supported by both Conservatives and Liberal's, it led to a budget surplus.

Unfortunately common sense, integrity, and decency is not valued any more. Those who can make the most outlandish claims while creating a cult like following win these days.

Where is the integrity and decency in siding with America's invaders on the issue of immigration? Kasich is a textbook Cuckservative and sees no issue with the demographic replacement of Americans by foreigners so long as he gets an opportunity to give himself a few pats on the back. No thanks, I'll take my chances with Trump.

You lack decency when you look at an issue such as illegal immigration with blinders by drawing a line in the sand that all illegals must go. We have and will continue to miss the boat building a system which places economic controls and technology controls to slash the incentives and ability of immigrants to over stay their visa or sneak across the border.

A 12th grader valedictorian in McKinney TX is percieved a grave threat to the security of the US, because of that line in the sand.

We can fix the problem without wasting Billions of dollars going after the illegals who provide benefit to society.
augcaesarustus
Posts: 368
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2016 11:21:07 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/10/2016 10:05:49 PM, 1Percenter wrote:
At 10/10/2016 9:45:02 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 10/10/2016 7:13:19 PM, pkennedy30 wrote:
John Kasich the Governor of Ohio was the most qualified candidate running for President in the 2016 election. The first reason being is he has been in politics before his life. Which makes him more qualified than the current Republican nominee. He is currently in his second term as the Governor and has seen rapid success in Ohio. Also working very successfully as a member of the House of Representatives, becoming the Ranking member of the House Budget Committee.
Kasich has shown the ability to work well with both parties. As the ranking member of the House Budget Committee, his budget named "Kasich- Penny Plan", supported by both Conservatives and Liberal's, it led to a budget surplus.

Unfortunately common sense, integrity, and decency is not valued any more. Those who can make the most outlandish claims while creating a cult like following win these days.

Where is the integrity and decency in siding with America's invaders on the issue of immigration? Kasich is a textbook Cuckservative and sees no issue with the demographic replacement of Americans by foreigners so long as he gets an opportunity to give himself a few pats on the back. No thanks, I'll take my chances with Trump.

And do you really believe that Trump's extreme vetting is constitutional? What if it's struck down by the Supreme Court?
1Percenter
Posts: 781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2016 3:56:20 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/11/2016 11:01:42 AM, slo1 wrote:
At 10/10/2016 10:05:49 PM, 1Percenter wrote:
At 10/10/2016 9:45:02 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 10/10/2016 7:13:19 PM, pkennedy30 wrote:
John Kasich the Governor of Ohio was the most qualified candidate running for President in the 2016 election. The first reason being is he has been in politics before his life. Which makes him more qualified than the current Republican nominee. He is currently in his second term as the Governor and has seen rapid success in Ohio. Also working very successfully as a member of the House of Representatives, becoming the Ranking member of the House Budget Committee.
Kasich has shown the ability to work well with both parties. As the ranking member of the House Budget Committee, his budget named "Kasich- Penny Plan", supported by both Conservatives and Liberal's, it led to a budget surplus.

Unfortunately common sense, integrity, and decency is not valued any more. Those who can make the most outlandish claims while creating a cult like following win these days.

Where is the integrity and decency in siding with America's invaders on the issue of immigration? Kasich is a textbook Cuckservative and sees no issue with the demographic replacement of Americans by foreigners so long as he gets an opportunity to give himself a few pats on the back. No thanks, I'll take my chances with Trump.

You lack decency when you look at an issue such as illegal immigration with blinders by drawing a line in the sand that all illegals must go. We have and will continue to miss the boat building a system which places economic controls and technology controls to slash the incentives and ability of immigrants to over stay their visa or sneak across the border.

A 12th grader valedictorian in McKinney TX is percieved a grave threat to the security of the US, because of that line in the sand.


I don't care. Go be smart in your own country. They need you more than we do.
We can fix the problem without wasting Billions of dollars going after the illegals who provide benefit to society.

The economic benefits of deportation are greater than the costs. As are the cultural and social benefits. Unless of course you think America being turned into a 3rd world country is somehow beneficial.
1Percenter
Posts: 781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2016 4:06:02 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/10/2016 11:48:15 PM, Grizzly-Jones wrote:
At 10/10/2016 10:49:36 PM, 1Percenter wrote:
At 10/10/2016 10:30:07 PM, Grizzly-Jones wrote:
At 10/10/2016 10:23:53 PM, 1Percenter wrote:
At 10/10/2016 10:19:45 PM, Grizzly-Jones wrote:
At 10/10/2016 10:05:49 PM, 1Percenter wrote:
At 10/10/2016 9:45:02 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 10/10/2016 7:13:19 PM, pkennedy30 wrote:
John Kasich the Governor of Ohio was the most qualified candidate running for President in the 2016 election. The first reason being is he has been in politics before his life. Which makes him more qualified than the current Republican nominee. He is currently in his second term as the Governor and has seen rapid success in Ohio. Also working very successfully as a member of the House of Representatives, becoming the Ranking member of the House Budget Committee.
Kasich has shown the ability to work well with both parties. As the ranking member of the House Budget Committee, his budget named "Kasich- Penny Plan", supported by both Conservatives and Liberal's, it led to a budget surplus.

Unfortunately common sense, integrity, and decency is not valued any more. Those who can make the most outlandish claims while creating a cult like following win these days.

Where is the integrity and decency in siding with America's invaders on the issue of immigration? Kasich is a textbook Cuckservative and sees no issue with the demographic replacement of Americans by foreigners so long as he gets an opportunity to give himself a few pats on the back. No thanks, I'll take my chances with Trump.

What do you mean by foreigners? Non- whites?

"foreigner
noun
a person born in or coming from a country other than one's own."

So you think the amount of foreign born Americans will replace the natives? that is simply around 40 million out of the 330 million in the U.S. Something like that is very unlikely to happen.

Population growth matters. John Kasich suggested using immigrants to counteract the effect declining native birth rates in Ohio. That is demographic replacement.

why is that such a big deal?
Ohio is 83% white and 12% black. You really think Immigrants will outnumber this?

Are you really going to appeal to your own incredulity? Compton, CA was at one point in almost 100% white. Today it is less than 1% non-hispanic white. It has happened many, many times before so just because you can't picture your children growing up a minority in their state or country, does not mean it won't happen.
1Percenter
Posts: 781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2016 4:13:04 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/11/2016 11:21:07 AM, augcaesarustus wrote:
At 10/10/2016 10:05:49 PM, 1Percenter wrote:
At 10/10/2016 9:45:02 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 10/10/2016 7:13:19 PM, pkennedy30 wrote:
John Kasich the Governor of Ohio was the most qualified candidate running for President in the 2016 election. The first reason being is he has been in politics before his life. Which makes him more qualified than the current Republican nominee. He is currently in his second term as the Governor and has seen rapid success in Ohio. Also working very successfully as a member of the House of Representatives, becoming the Ranking member of the House Budget Committee.
Kasich has shown the ability to work well with both parties. As the ranking member of the House Budget Committee, his budget named "Kasich- Penny Plan", supported by both Conservatives and Liberal's, it led to a budget surplus.

Unfortunately common sense, integrity, and decency is not valued any more. Those who can make the most outlandish claims while creating a cult like following win these days.

Where is the integrity and decency in siding with America's invaders on the issue of immigration? Kasich is a textbook Cuckservative and sees no issue with the demographic replacement of Americans by foreigners so long as he gets an opportunity to give himself a few pats on the back. No thanks, I'll take my chances with Trump.

And do you really believe that Trump's extreme vetting is constitutional? What if it's struck down by the Supreme Court?

Yes. The American Constitution does not apply to Syrians, Somalis, Iraqis etc. any more than their constitution applies to us. Of course, that doesn't mean a policy of extreme vetting wouldn't be struck down by the judicial activists on the courts, but considering Obama's precedent of ignoring immigration law through the use of executive orders, I'm sure it wouldn't be much of an obstacle.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2016 4:19:29 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/11/2016 4:13:04 PM, 1Percenter wrote:
At 10/11/2016 11:21:07 AM, augcaesarustus wrote:
At 10/10/2016 10:05:49 PM, 1Percenter wrote:
At 10/10/2016 9:45:02 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 10/10/2016 7:13:19 PM, pkennedy30 wrote:
John Kasich the Governor of Ohio was the most qualified candidate running for President in the 2016 election. The first reason being is he has been in politics before his life. Which makes him more qualified than the current Republican nominee. He is currently in his second term as the Governor and has seen rapid success in Ohio. Also working very successfully as a member of the House of Representatives, becoming the Ranking member of the House Budget Committee.
Kasich has shown the ability to work well with both parties. As the ranking member of the House Budget Committee, his budget named "Kasich- Penny Plan", supported by both Conservatives and Liberal's, it led to a budget surplus.

Unfortunately common sense, integrity, and decency is not valued any more. Those who can make the most outlandish claims while creating a cult like following win these days.

Where is the integrity and decency in siding with America's invaders on the issue of immigration? Kasich is a textbook Cuckservative and sees no issue with the demographic replacement of Americans by foreigners so long as he gets an opportunity to give himself a few pats on the back. No thanks, I'll take my chances with Trump.

And do you really believe that Trump's extreme vetting is constitutional? What if it's struck down by the Supreme Court?

Yes. The American Constitution does not apply to Syrians, Somalis, Iraqis etc. any more than their constitution applies to us. Of course, that doesn't mean a policy of extreme vetting wouldn't be struck down by the judicial activists on the courts, but considering Obama's precedent of ignoring immigration law through the use of executive orders, I'm sure it wouldn't be much of an obstacle.

For refugees, what do you think the vetting process is right now? How "extreme" do you want it? What does Trump even mean when he says that? Do you have any idea? Do you think Trump does?
imabench
Posts: 21,220
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2016 4:35:06 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
"dude is a politician, which by default makes him a piece of shitt"
"I don't care. Go be smart in your own country"

Its retards like Wylted and 1Percenter who are the reason the GOP wont be able to field a competent candidate ever again..... They either have no concept for what is or isnt constitutional despite their pleas for installing 'law and order' into the country, or theyre just so brainwashed that they are literally incapable of supporting anyone who doesnt fulfill all of their absurd list of preferences they want to see in a candidate.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
kevin24018
Posts: 1,886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2016 6:12:34 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/11/2016 3:56:20 PM, 1Percenter wrote:
At 10/11/2016 11:01:42 AM, slo1 wrote:
At 10/10/2016 10:05:49 PM, 1Percenter wrote:
At 10/10/2016 9:45:02 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 10/10/2016 7:13:19 PM, pkennedy30 wrote:
John Kasich the Governor of Ohio was the most qualified candidate running for President in the 2016 election. The first reason being is he has been in politics before his life. Which makes him more qualified than the current Republican nominee. He is currently in his second term as the Governor and has seen rapid success in Ohio. Also working very successfully as a member of the House of Representatives, becoming the Ranking member of the House Budget Committee.
Kasich has shown the ability to work well with both parties. As the ranking member of the House Budget Committee, his budget named "Kasich- Penny Plan", supported by both Conservatives and Liberal's, it led to a budget surplus.

Unfortunately common sense, integrity, and decency is not valued any more. Those who can make the most outlandish claims while creating a cult like following win these days.

Where is the integrity and decency in siding with America's invaders on the issue of immigration? Kasich is a textbook Cuckservative and sees no issue with the demographic replacement of Americans by foreigners so long as he gets an opportunity to give himself a few pats on the back. No thanks, I'll take my chances with Trump.

You lack decency when you look at an issue such as illegal immigration with blinders by drawing a line in the sand that all illegals must go. We have and will continue to miss the boat building a system which places economic controls and technology controls to slash the incentives and ability of immigrants to over stay their visa or sneak across the border.

A 12th grader valedictorian in McKinney TX is percieved a grave threat to the security of the US, because of that line in the sand.


I don't care. Go be smart in your own country. They need you more than we do.
We can fix the problem without wasting Billions of dollars going after the illegals who provide benefit to society.

The economic benefits of deportation are greater than the costs. As are the cultural and social benefits. Unless of course you think America being turned into a 3rd world country is somehow beneficial.

I like the arguments how we need the labor, that they do these jobs no one else will etc, in other words we need people to take advantage of, ones who aren't covered by workmans comp and other labor protections and they spin it to make it look like the criminal aliens are doing us a favor lol is someone who knows they are here illegally and doesn't speak the language going to run to the cops because they have been raped, robbed, assaulted etc? doubtful. but hey let's keep letting them in who cares about them really, it's all about what they do for us.
Grizzly-Jones
Posts: 90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2016 8:25:11 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/11/2016 4:06:02 PM, 1Percenter wrote:
At 10/10/2016 11:48:15 PM, Grizzly-Jones wrote:
At 10/10/2016 10:49:36 PM, 1Percenter wrote:
At 10/10/2016 10:30:07 PM, Grizzly-Jones wrote:
At 10/10/2016 10:23:53 PM, 1Percenter wrote:
At 10/10/2016 10:19:45 PM, Grizzly-Jones wrote:
At 10/10/2016 10:05:49 PM, 1Percenter wrote:
At 10/10/2016 9:45:02 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 10/10/2016 7:13:19 PM, pkennedy30 wrote:
John Kasich the Governor of Ohio was the most qualified candidate running for President in the 2016 election. The first reason being is he has been in politics before his life. Which makes him more qualified than the current Republican nominee. He is currently in his second term as the Governor and has seen rapid success in Ohio. Also working very successfully as a member of the House of Representatives, becoming the Ranking member of the House Budget Committee.
Kasich has shown the ability to work well with both parties. As the ranking member of the House Budget Committee, his budget named "Kasich- Penny Plan", supported by both Conservatives and Liberal's, it led to a budget surplus.

Unfortunately common sense, integrity, and decency is not valued any more. Those who can make the most outlandish claims while creating a cult like following win these days.

Where is the integrity and decency in siding with America's invaders on the issue of immigration? Kasich is a textbook Cuckservative and sees no issue with the demographic replacement of Americans by foreigners so long as he gets an opportunity to give himself a few pats on the back. No thanks, I'll take my chances with Trump.

What do you mean by foreigners? Non- whites?

"foreigner
noun
a person born in or coming from a country other than one's own."

So you think the amount of foreign born Americans will replace the natives? that is simply around 40 million out of the 330 million in the U.S. Something like that is very unlikely to happen.

Population growth matters. John Kasich suggested using immigrants to counteract the effect declining native birth rates in Ohio. That is demographic replacement.

why is that such a big deal?
Ohio is 83% white and 12% black. You really think Immigrants will outnumber this?

Are you really going to appeal to your own incredulity? Compton, CA was at one point in almost 100% white. Today it is less than 1% non-hispanic white. It has happened many, many times before so just because you can't picture your children growing up a minority in their state or country, does not mean it won't happen.

Ok... so it is not longer 100% white, why is that a problem?
slo1
Posts: 4,351
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2016 1:03:59 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/11/2016 3:56:20 PM, 1Percenter wrote:
At 10/11/2016 11:01:42 AM, slo1 wrote:
At 10/10/2016 10:05:49 PM, 1Percenter wrote:
At 10/10/2016 9:45:02 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 10/10/2016 7:13:19 PM, pkennedy30 wrote:
John Kasich the Governor of Ohio was the most qualified candidate running for President in the 2016 election. The first reason being is he has been in politics before his life. Which makes him more qualified than the current Republican nominee. He is currently in his second term as the Governor and has seen rapid success in Ohio. Also working very successfully as a member of the House of Representatives, becoming the Ranking member of the House Budget Committee.
Kasich has shown the ability to work well with both parties. As the ranking member of the House Budget Committee, his budget named "Kasich- Penny Plan", supported by both Conservatives and Liberal's, it led to a budget surplus.

Unfortunately common sense, integrity, and decency is not valued any more. Those who can make the most outlandish claims while creating a cult like following win these days.

Where is the integrity and decency in siding with America's invaders on the issue of immigration? Kasich is a textbook Cuckservative and sees no issue with the demographic replacement of Americans by foreigners so long as he gets an opportunity to give himself a few pats on the back. No thanks, I'll take my chances with Trump.

You lack decency when you look at an issue such as illegal immigration with blinders by drawing a line in the sand that all illegals must go. We have and will continue to miss the boat building a system which places economic controls and technology controls to slash the incentives and ability of immigrants to over stay their visa or sneak across the border.

A 12th grader valedictorian in McKinney TX is percieved a grave threat to the security of the US, because of that line in the sand.


I don't care. Go be smart in your own country. They need you more than we do.
We can fix the problem without wasting Billions of dollars going after the illegals who provide benefit to society.

The economic benefits of deportation are greater than the costs. As are the cultural and social benefits. Unless of course you think America being turned into a 3rd world country is somehow beneficial.

That is quite a claim. Priove it. Prove that the economic benefits of deporting 100 percent of illegals outweighs the costs.
Fernyx
Posts: 326
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2016 1:14:49 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/11/2016 4:35:06 PM, imabench wrote:
"dude is a politician, which by default makes him a piece of shitt"
"I don't care. Go be smart in your own country"

Its retards like Wylted and 1Percenter who are the reason the GOP wont be able to field a competent candidate ever again..... They either have no concept for what is or isnt constitutional despite their pleas for installing 'law and order' into the country, or theyre just so brainwashed that they are literally incapable of supporting anyone who doesnt fulfill all of their absurd list of preferences they want to see in a candidate.

They are the alt-right, basically what the regressives are to the left, just unlike regressives, the alt-right hates the normal right.
Fernyx
Posts: 326
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2016 1:17:12 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/11/2016 8:25:11 PM, Grizzly-Jones wrote:
At 10/11/2016 4:06:02 PM, 1Percenter wrote:
At 10/10/2016 11:48:15 PM, Grizzly-Jones wrote:
At 10/10/2016 10:49:36 PM, 1Percenter wrote:
At 10/10/2016 10:30:07 PM, Grizzly-Jones wrote:
At 10/10/2016 10:23:53 PM, 1Percenter wrote:
At 10/10/2016 10:19:45 PM, Grizzly-Jones wrote:
At 10/10/2016 10:05:49 PM, 1Percenter wrote:
At 10/10/2016 9:45:02 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 10/10/2016 7:13:19 PM, pkennedy30 wrote:
John Kasich the Governor of Ohio was the most qualified candidate running for President in the 2016 election. The first reason being is he has been in politics before his life. Which makes him more qualified than the current Republican nominee. He is currently in his second term as the Governor and has seen rapid success in Ohio. Also working very successfully as a member of the House of Representatives, becoming the Ranking member of the House Budget Committee.
Kasich has shown the ability to work well with both parties. As the ranking member of the House Budget Committee, his budget named "Kasich- Penny Plan", supported by both Conservatives and Liberal's, it led to a budget surplus.

Unfortunately common sense, integrity, and decency is not valued any more. Those who can make the most outlandish claims while creating a cult like following win these days.

Where is the integrity and decency in siding with America's invaders on the issue of immigration? Kasich is a textbook Cuckservative and sees no issue with the demographic replacement of Americans by foreigners so long as he gets an opportunity to give himself a few pats on the back. No thanks, I'll take my chances with Trump.

What do you mean by foreigners? Non- whites?

"foreigner
noun
a person born in or coming from a country other than one's own."

So you think the amount of foreign born Americans will replace the natives? that is simply around 40 million out of the 330 million in the U.S. Something like that is very unlikely to happen.

Population growth matters. John Kasich suggested using immigrants to counteract the effect declining native birth rates in Ohio. That is demographic replacement.

why is that such a big deal?
Ohio is 83% white and 12% black. You really think Immigrants will outnumber this?

Are you really going to appeal to your own incredulity? Compton, CA was at one point in almost 100% white. Today it is less than 1% non-hispanic white. It has happened many, many times before so just because you can't picture your children growing up a minority in their state or country, does not mean it won't happen.

Ok... so it is not longer 100% white, why is that a problem?

Because they are alt right, they turned from anti-illegal immigration to full white nationalism with the rise of Trump.
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2016 7:23:24 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/11/2016 4:35:06 PM, imabench wrote:
"dude is a politician, which by default makes him a piece of shitt"
"I don't care. Go be smart in your own country"

Its retards like Wylted and 1Percenter who are the reason the GOP wont be able to field a competent candidate ever again..... They either have no concept for what is or isnt constitutional despite their pleas for installing 'law and order' into the country, or theyre just so brainwashed that they are literally incapable of supporting anyone who doesnt fulfill all of their absurd list of preferences they want to see in a candidate.

+1
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,295
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2016 7:14:49 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/10/2016 11:30:27 PM, TBR wrote:
At 10/10/2016 11:05:19 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/10/2016 9:45:02 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 10/10/2016 7:13:19 PM, pkennedy30 wrote:
John Kasich the Governor of Ohio was the most qualified candidate running for President in the 2016 election. The first reason being is he has been in politics before his life. Which makes him more qualified than the current Republican nominee. He is currently in his second term as the Governor and has seen rapid success in Ohio. Also working very successfully as a member of the House of Representatives, becoming the Ranking member of the House Budget Committee.
Kasich has shown the ability to work well with both parties. As the ranking member of the House Budget Committee, his budget named "Kasich- Penny Plan", supported by both Conservatives and Liberal's, it led to a budget surplus.

Unfortunately common sense, integrity, and decency is not valued any more. Those who can make the most outlandish claims while creating a cult like following win these days.

sad but true, Kasich was one of my top 2

I didn't like him one bit, but he could have won. He represented sane GOP. Not much room for them any more

Do you say that about every democrat who pretends to be a republican?
1Percenter
Posts: 781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2016 7:24:46 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/11/2016 6:12:34 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
I like the arguments how we need the labor, that they do these jobs no one else will etc, in other words we need people to take advantage of, ones who aren't covered by workmans comp and other labor protections and they spin it to make it look like the criminal aliens are doing us a favor lol is someone who knows they are here illegally and doesn't speak the language going to run to the cops because they have been raped, robbed, assaulted etc? doubtful. but hey let's keep letting them in who cares about them really, it's all about what they do for us.

Yeah, who really cares about the urban decay, the ghettos, the crime, the drug lords and the third world living conditions that mass immigration brings? /s

Anyway, this is a flat out falsehood. The only reason they say that Americans won't do these jobs is because the excess supply of immigrant labor has driven the wages in their respective industries down to near third-world levels.
1Percenter
Posts: 781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2016 7:30:22 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/11/2016 8:25:11 PM, Grizzly-Jones wrote:
At 10/11/2016 4:06:02 PM, 1Percenter wrote:
At 10/10/2016 11:48:15 PM, Grizzly-Jones wrote:
At 10/10/2016 10:49:36 PM, 1Percenter wrote:
At 10/10/2016 10:30:07 PM, Grizzly-Jones wrote:
At 10/10/2016 10:23:53 PM, 1Percenter wrote:
At 10/10/2016 10:19:45 PM, Grizzly-Jones wrote:
At 10/10/2016 10:05:49 PM, 1Percenter wrote:
At 10/10/2016 9:45:02 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 10/10/2016 7:13:19 PM, pkennedy30 wrote:
John Kasich the Governor of Ohio was the most qualified candidate running for President in the 2016 election. The first reason being is he has been in politics before his life. Which makes him more qualified than the current Republican nominee. He is currently in his second term as the Governor and has seen rapid success in Ohio. Also working very successfully as a member of the House of Representatives, becoming the Ranking member of the House Budget Committee.
Kasich has shown the ability to work well with both parties. As the ranking member of the House Budget Committee, his budget named "Kasich- Penny Plan", supported by both Conservatives and Liberal's, it led to a budget surplus.

Unfortunately common sense, integrity, and decency is not valued any more. Those who can make the most outlandish claims while creating a cult like following win these days.

Where is the integrity and decency in siding with America's invaders on the issue of immigration? Kasich is a textbook Cuckservative and sees no issue with the demographic replacement of Americans by foreigners so long as he gets an opportunity to give himself a few pats on the back. No thanks, I'll take my chances with Trump.

What do you mean by foreigners? Non- whites?

"foreigner
noun
a person born in or coming from a country other than one's own."

So you think the amount of foreign born Americans will replace the natives? that is simply around 40 million out of the 330 million in the U.S. Something like that is very unlikely to happen.

Population growth matters. John Kasich suggested using immigrants to counteract the effect declining native birth rates in Ohio. That is demographic replacement.

why is that such a big deal?
Ohio is 83% white and 12% black. You really think Immigrants will outnumber this?

Are you really going to appeal to your own incredulity? Compton, CA was at one point in almost 100% white. Today it is less than 1% non-hispanic white. It has happened many, many times before so just because you can't picture your children growing up a minority in their state or country, does not mean it won't happen.

Ok... so it is not longer 100% white, why is that a problem?

I suggest you go live in a neghborhood in Compton, Detroit, or Oakland and find out for yourself.
1Percenter
Posts: 781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2016 8:15:19 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/12/2016 1:03:59 AM, slo1 wrote:
That is quite a claim. Priove it. Prove that the economic benefits of deporting 100 percent of illegals outweighs the costs.

The American Action Forum cited a cost of "$400 billion to $600 billion over 20 years to accomplish [deportation]". This is a bargain considering that illegal immigrants currently cost over $100 billion every year in public services, according to the Heritage Foundation. So even if way pay $600 billion to remove the immigrants, the long term costs are still less than 20 years X $100 billion which comes out to a staggering $2 TRILLION. If they are given amnesty, the illegals would likely cost around $6 trillion over their lifetime. In this scenario, we save $1.4 trillion over 20 years.

I acknowledge that the GDP, by current measures, would be reduced if we deported 11 million illegal immigrants. I also don't care because the government's GDP figure has little correlation with the jobs and incomes that affect American's lives, which would increase with the deportation of the illegals. Therefore, I reject using GDP as a meadure of American's financial well-being.

https://www.americanactionforum.org...

http://www.heritage.org...