Jump to topic:

Hillary Clintons foreign Policy

Quadrunner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2016 3:37:20 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
During the 2nd debate, Trump made one amazing point on a strangely worded question about how we need to address Syria.

Hillary Clinton, was in favor of supporting the rebels? Well I don't really think so, that's more just Trump putting words in her mouth.....But for whatever reason, to whatever end she definitely wishes to halt a swift end to the last stand in the region at the very least and refuses to even allow aid by willing countries to the standing government. She seemingly sides with humanitarianism in holding Russia back from using swift and decisive force, but is that really the reason for her stance, or is she using it as a cover in a long ongoing strategic game with Russia, and preventing them the opportunity of forming strong ties (or something) in Syria. Perhaps someone more worldly could bring us up to speed on the subject.
Wisdom is found where the wise seek it.
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2016 3:39:25 AM
At 10/11/2016 3:34:38 AM, Quadrunner wrote:
A thread on Hillary Clinton's foreign policy

Am I losing my mind or did YYW post here?
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Stymie13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2016 3:41:58 AM
At 10/11/2016 3:37:20 AM, Quadrunner wrote:
During the 2nd debate, Trump made one amazing point on a strangely worded question about how we need to address Syria.

Hillary Clinton, was in favor of supporting the rebels? Well I don't really think so, that's more just Trump putting words in her mouth.....But for whatever reason, to whatever end she definitely wishes to halt a swift end to the last stand in the region at the very least and refuses to even allow aid by willing countries to the standing government. She seemingly sides with humanitarianism in holding Russia back from using swift and decisive force, but is that really the reason for her stance, or is she using it as a cover in a long ongoing strategic game with Russia, and preventing them the opportunity of forming strong ties (or something) in Syria. Perhaps someone more worldly could bring us up to speed on the subject.

Russia has a long history of supporting Syria; first his dad, now him. They are a major buyer of arms. Also a pipeline to the Mediterranean is leverage in our supplanting the world in energy production, primarily lng.
Quadrunner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2016 4:08:55 AM
At 10/11/2016 3:39:25 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 10/11/2016 3:34:38 AM, Quadrunner wrote:
A thread on Hillary Clinton's foreign policy

Am I losing my mind or did YYW post here?

In the spirit of the topic at hand, YYW's post was accidentally deleted along with the original thread. This is the replacement. I have no knowledge of what happened.
Wisdom is found where the wise seek it.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2016 4:49:01 AM
At 10/11/2016 3:37:20 AM, Quadrunner wrote:

Do you think Hillary supports Assad and does not wish to back the rebels fighting Assad?