Jump to topic:

Trumps dumbest comment at the debate

Stymie13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2016 1:18:13 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
I'm not a trump bashed. I'm also not a supporter. And I despise Hillary.

IMO, the single dumbest point Trump made was the'special prosecutor'. Look, Hillary disgusts me but 4 congressional hearings, rigged or not, let it the fvck go.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2016 1:40:47 PM
At 10/11/2016 1:18:13 PM, Stymie13 wrote:

IMO, the single dumbest point Trump made was the'special prosecutor'. Look, Hillary disgusts me but 4 congressional hearings, rigged or not, let it the fvck go.

Agreed.

I would add that.

1) The line did nothing for anyone outside his base.
2) As shown by the commentary, he has shown yet again he knows nothing about how government works.
3) Even though he lived through Nixon, he learned nothing.

The only people trying to fit a Trump debate victory are his ardent supporters. It was objectively a mess. They really do need to think about what they can salvage out of this cycle at this point.
Stymie13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2016 1:47:13 PM
At 10/11/2016 1:40:47 PM, TBR wrote:
At 10/11/2016 1:18:13 PM, Stymie13 wrote:

Agreed.

I would add that.

1) The line did nothing for anyone outside his base.
2) As shown by the commentary, he has shown yet again he knows nothing about how government works.
3) Even though he lived through Nixon, he learned nothing.

The only people trying to fit a Trump debate victory are his ardent supporters. It was objectively a mess. They really do need to think about what they can salvage out of this cycle at this point.

You and I disagree ideologically which is fine,. It's what should make, as Tocqueville wanted, a marketplace of ideas.

On these debates, here is whAt I've stated.

Who won? Twitter
Who lost? The USA