Total Posts:19|Showing Posts:1-19
Jump to topic:

The worst Trump info is still to come

Raisor
Posts: 4,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2016 1:19:38 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
There has been talk that the reason GOP members are now starting to defect from Trump is a belief that the most damaging information about Trump has yet to be released.

Points that support this theory:

Hundreds of hours of behind the scenes footage from The Apprentice exist but are so far under lid due to NDA and other agreements. Incentives are growing for an individual to break contracts if they believe they have valuable info.

Friday's release of the Trump audio at least appears to be strategically timed, suggesting it could be part of strategic leaking.

It strategically optimal to release the most damaging information closer to the election. This gives less time for damage control, less time for the story to fade in the news cycle, and a better hope of demoralizing opposition vote for low turnout.

The Clinton campaign has never been behind in the polls and so could afford to keep their trump card in their hand. In contrast trump has had to throw everything he has at Clinton to keep from slipping behind.

It seems unlikely that the leaker of the trump tax return had access to such a small portion of his taxes. The Clinton campaigns decision to make taxes a key talking point may suggest they know the reason trump has not released his.

This is all speculation, but it seems likely that we haven't seen the most spectacular Trump controversy yet.
Stymie13
Posts: 2,162
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2016 1:24:49 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/11/2016 1:19:38 PM, Raisor wrote:
There has been talk that the reason GOP members are now starting to defect from Trump is a belief that the most damaging information about Trump has yet to be released.

Points that support this theory:

Hundreds of hours of behind the scenes footage from The Apprentice exist but are so far under lid due to NDA and other agreements. Incentives are growing for an individual to break contracts if they believe they have valuable info.

Friday's release of the Trump audio at least appears to be strategically timed, suggesting it could be part of strategic leaking.

It strategically optimal to release the most damaging information closer to the election. This gives less time for damage control, less time for the story to fade in the news cycle, and a better hope of demoralizing opposition vote for low turnout.

The Clinton campaign has never been behind in the polls and so could afford to keep their trump card in their hand. In contrast trump has had to throw everything he has at Clinton to keep from slipping behind.

It seems unlikely that the leaker of the trump tax return had access to such a small portion of his taxes. The Clinton campaigns decision to make taxes a key talking point may suggest they know the reason trump has not released his.

This is all speculation, but it seems likely that we haven't seen the most spectacular Trump controversy yet.

Not trying to sound cynical but does it really matter what else comes out? The Washington machine and the media driven cycle made their choice, I'd contend subconsciously, last year (I don't get into conspiracies).
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2016 1:27:52 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/11/2016 1:19:38 PM, Raisor wrote:
There has been talk that the reason GOP members are now starting to defect from Trump is a belief that the most damaging information about Trump has yet to be released.

Points that support this theory:

Hundreds of hours of behind the scenes footage from The Apprentice exist but are so far under lid due to NDA and other agreements. Incentives are growing for an individual to break contracts if they believe they have valuable info.

Friday's release of the Trump audio at least appears to be strategically timed, suggesting it could be part of strategic leaking.

It strategically optimal to release the most damaging information closer to the election. This gives less time for damage control, less time for the story to fade in the news cycle, and a better hope of demoralizing opposition vote for low turnout.

The Clinton campaign has never been behind in the polls and so could afford to keep their trump card in their hand. In contrast trump has had to throw everything he has at Clinton to keep from slipping behind.

It seems unlikely that the leaker of the trump tax return had access to such a small portion of his taxes. The Clinton campaigns decision to make taxes a key talking point may suggest they know the reason trump has not released his.

This is all speculation, but it seems likely that we haven't seen the most spectacular Trump controversy yet.

There is a sh1t ton of op-research yet to be released. Know why?

1) Clinton is running an actual campaign
2) Trump is a horses a$$

So, yea. The well is nowhere near dry.
Raisor
Posts: 4,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2016 2:26:02 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/11/2016 1:24:49 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
At 10/11/2016 1:19:38 PM, Raisor wrote:
There has been talk that the reason GOP members are now starting to defect from Trump is a belief that the most damaging information about Trump has yet to be released.

Points that support this theory:

Hundreds of hours of behind the scenes footage from The Apprentice exist but are so far under lid due to NDA and other agreements. Incentives are growing for an individual to break contracts if they believe they have valuable info.

Friday's release of the Trump audio at least appears to be strategically timed, suggesting it could be part of strategic leaking.

It strategically optimal to release the most damaging information closer to the election. This gives less time for damage control, less time for the story to fade in the news cycle, and a better hope of demoralizing opposition vote for low turnout.

The Clinton campaign has never been behind in the polls and so could afford to keep their trump card in their hand. In contrast trump has had to throw everything he has at Clinton to keep from slipping behind.

It seems unlikely that the leaker of the trump tax return had access to such a small portion of his taxes. The Clinton campaigns decision to make taxes a key talking point may suggest they know the reason trump has not released his.

This is all speculation, but it seems likely that we haven't seen the most spectacular Trump controversy yet.

Not trying to sound cynical but does it really matter what else comes out? The Washington machine and the media driven cycle made their choice, I'd contend subconsciously, last year (I don't get into conspiracies).

I think the media gave trump as fair a shake as he deserves, probably better than he deserves in my opinion.

Obviously the GOP didn't want him- he essentially conducted a hostile takeover.
xus00HAY
Posts: 1,394
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2016 2:25:53 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
Is there a Trump card and who is holding it?
My guess is Trump has something secret to reveal that will be the final nail in the Clinton campaign coffin. Why, he must have something to guarantee his success or he would not put so much time and effort into his campaign.
Raisor
Posts: 4,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2016 3:04:56 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/12/2016 2:25:53 AM, xus00HAY wrote:
Is there a Trump card and who is holding it?
My guess is Trump has something secret to reveal that will be the final nail in the Clinton campaign coffin. Why, he must have something to guarantee his success or he would not put so much time and effort into his campaign.

I mean he isn't really putting that much effort in by many accounts.

If he has critical information on Clinon he has made a HUGE mistake by withholding it considering she is dominating the polls.

Wiki leaks might have something in Clinton but trump almost certainly doesn't.

From a gamesmanship perspective only one candidate has likely been holding back.
YYW
Posts: 36,375
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2016 3:47:26 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/11/2016 1:24:49 PM, Stymie13 wrote:

Not trying to sound cynical but does it really matter what else comes out? The Washington machine and the media driven cycle made their choice, I'd contend subconsciously, last year (I don't get into conspiracies).

I think it does. Rumor has it that they have video of him calling blacks niggers and latinos spicks, while also making fun of a group of gay rights activists. The racism will likely cause about 1/5th of Trump's remaining support to fall. But, the people who would have left because of his homophobic remarks are already gone.
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Posts: 36,375
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2016 3:48:32 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/11/2016 1:27:52 PM, TBR wrote:
There is a sh1t ton of op-research yet to be released. Know why?

1) Clinton is running an actual campaign

Barely. Hers is easily the worst campaign I have ever seen, other than Al Gore's.

2) Trump is a horses a$$

So, yea. The well is nowhere near dry.
Tsar of DDO
Stymie13
Posts: 2,162
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2016 3:57:46 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/12/2016 3:47:26 AM, YYW wrote:
At 10/11/2016 1:24:49 PM, Stymie13 wrote:

Not trying to sound cynical but does it really matter what else comes out? The Washington machine and the media driven cycle made their choice, I'd contend subconsciously, last year (I don't get into conspiracies).

I think it does. Rumor has it that they have video of him calling blacks niggers and latinos spicks, while also making fun of a group of gay rights activists. The racism will likely cause about 1/5th of Trump's remaining support to fall. But, the people who would have left because of his homophobic remarks are already gone.

If those rumors are true, no matter the context, there will be some violence.

He won't be teflon don! lol Again, if true, just another huge wedge on the ever disentigrating racial harmony which is America.
YYW
Posts: 36,375
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2016 4:00:54 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/12/2016 3:57:46 AM, Stymie13 wrote:
At 10/12/2016 3:47:26 AM, YYW wrote:
At 10/11/2016 1:24:49 PM, Stymie13 wrote:

Not trying to sound cynical but does it really matter what else comes out? The Washington machine and the media driven cycle made their choice, I'd contend subconsciously, last year (I don't get into conspiracies).

I think it does. Rumor has it that they have video of him calling blacks niggers and latinos spicks, while also making fun of a group of gay rights activists. The racism will likely cause about 1/5th of Trump's remaining support to fall. But, the people who would have left because of his homophobic remarks are already gone.

If those rumors are true, no matter the context, there will be some violence.

He won't be teflon don! lol Again, if true, just another huge wedge on the ever disentigrating racial harmony which is America.

I don't even know anymore. There are a lot of people who seem to be ok with what he's doing. There are a lot of others who are not. But I think that Trump has done irreparable harm to the value of his brand, which will cost him economically quite a bit.
Tsar of DDO
Stymie13
Posts: 2,162
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2016 4:16:34 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/12/2016 4:00:54 AM, YYW wrote:
At 10/12/2016 3:57:46 AM, Stymie13 wrote:
At 10/12/2016 3:47:26 AM, YYW wrote:
At 10/11/2016 1:24:49 PM, Stymie13 wrote:

Not trying to sound cynical but does it really matter what else comes out? The Washington machine and the media driven cycle made their choice, I'd contend subconsciously, last year (I don't get into conspiracies).

I think it does. Rumor has it that they have video of him calling blacks niggers and latinos spicks, while also making fun of a group of gay rights activists. The racism will likely cause about 1/5th of Trump's remaining support to fall. But, the people who would have left because of his homophobic remarks are already gone.

If those rumors are true, no matter the context, there will be some violence.

He won't be teflon don! lol Again, if true, just another huge wedge on the ever disentigrating racial harmony which is America.

I don't even know anymore. There are a lot of people who seem to be ok with what he's doing. There are a lot of others who are not. But I think that Trump has done irreparable harm to the value of his brand, which will cost him economically quite a bit.

Absolutely. I wasn't voting for him regardless. However, if concrete evidence (nothing inflames like a video) to the allegations and insinuations he is racist (doctored photos, 'all rapists), someone randomly will do property damage to a yard with a trump sign, punch or worse to someone wearing a Donald hat/pin/shirt... then there will be counter violence.

I seriously hope it's just part of the rumor mill. I hope it's a political rumor to obscure the Marc Turi story I just heard about tonight (and I followed the Benghazi hearings).

People say I'm cynical because I'm writing in my candidate as I've done the last 4 elections. I'm a big boy, I can take the accusation. I learned long ago that it's not 'throwing away my voice'. It's consistency in so what I say and say what I do. If there isn't one concrete platform from a candidate, not jingoistic bs I know is just being floated but will or can not ever be inacted (either checks and balances or just plain hyperbole) I am being a hypocrite unto myself to just pick someone.

I've never believed in the lesser of argument. I don't criticize others who do, I just can't myself.
imabench
Posts: 21,229
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2016 4:54:01 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/12/2016 3:04:56 AM, Raisor wrote:
At 10/12/2016 2:25:53 AM, xus00HAY wrote:
Is there a Trump card and who is holding it?
My guess is Trump has something secret to reveal that will be the final nail in the Clinton campaign coffin. Why, he must have something to guarantee his success or he would not put so much time and effort into his campaign.

I mean he isn't really putting that much effort in by many accounts.

If he has critical information on Clinon he has made a HUGE mistake by withholding it considering she is dominating the polls.

If Trump had dirt of any kind on Hillary he would be incapable of holding it back. He couldnt even wait to validate the Ted-Cruz-Father-JFK story before using it to try to undermine Cruz, I doubt if he found anything on Hillary he would keep it under wraps.

Wiki leaks might have something in Clinton but Trump almost certainly doesn't.

From a gamesmanship perspective only one candidate has likely been holding back.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Stymie13
Posts: 2,162
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2016 5:10:05 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/12/2016 4:54:01 AM, imabench wrote:
At 10/12/2016 3:04:56 AM, Raisor wrote:
At 10/12/2016 2:25:53 AM, xus00HAY wrote:
Is there a Trump card and who is holding it?
My guess is Trump has something secret to reveal that will be the final nail in the Clinton campaign coffin. Why, he must have something to guarantee his success or he would not put so much time and effort into his campaign.

I mean he isn't really putting that much effort in by many accounts.

If he has critical information on Clinon he has made a HUGE mistake by withholding it considering she is dominating the polls.

If Trump had dirt of any kind on Hillary he would be incapable of holding it back. He couldnt even wait to validate the Ted-Cruz-Father-JFK story before using it to try to undermine Cruz, I doubt if he found anything on Hillary he would keep it under wraps.

Wiki leaks might have something in Clinton but Trump almost certainly doesn't.

From a gamesmanship perspective only one candidate has likely been holding back.

You may find this interesting (regarding dirt and your post but not from Trump):

http://www.debate.org...
slo1
Posts: 4,359
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2016 10:26:46 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/12/2016 3:50:09 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
I think we can celebrate the end of the experiment called democracy right about now.

Just the splintering of deplorables from the Republican party. Dems will be happy to run the nation for awhile.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2016 12:09:13 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/12/2016 3:48:32 AM, YYW wrote:
At 10/11/2016 1:27:52 PM, TBR wrote:
There is a sh1t ton of op-research yet to be released. Know why?

1) Clinton is running an actual campaign

Barely. Hers is easily the worst campaign I have ever seen, other than Al Gore's.
Yea, but it is still a campaign. I have no idea what Trump is doing.


2) Trump is a horses a$$

So, yea. The well is nowhere near dry.
kevin24018
Posts: 1,938
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2016 12:10:23 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/12/2016 2:25:53 AM, xus00HAY wrote:
Is there a Trump card and who is holding it?
My guess is Trump has something secret to reveal that will be the final nail in the Clinton campaign coffin. Why, he must have something to guarantee his success or he would not put so much time and effort into his campaign.

doesn't matter, no one cares, look at everything that has been said, has come out and no one cares, the media is bias, people don't see it or don't care, where's the outrage over Bernie his following was large and passionate? no one cares, period.
xus00HAY
Posts: 1,394
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2016 6:25:21 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
Before starting the campaign Trump had divorced his wife and replaced her with a younger woman, twice.
I would think that Trump would assume, just from that, he could not get enough votes from women to win a general election.
So Did Trump think " I won't get enough votes to win, but I will see how close I can get to the presidency before I lose" ?
He must have something on Hillary, and it has to be something we won't be able to forgive her for until after election day.