Total Posts:86|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

It's good Trump's lewd comments got out

WizardOfSnakes
Posts: 73
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2016 2:50:11 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
I have a theory that goes as this. If a minor sexual topic came out on him, perhaps people would be appauled, but he knew it didn't really matter. In the grand scheme of things, he could now rationalize why he would yank Bill Clinton's history into the mess. Why does it make any difference? The First Lady has a vast amount of influence on policy and politics, as have all First Ladies in the past. Bill Clinton, being the First Lady in this instance. So we know Bill Clinton will be a massive part of the new administration. This means a sexual predator will be in the White House. An impeached President will be back in the White House. A person who stole merchandise from the White House, will be back in the White House. Trump knows that if he can justify a mud fight, the Clinton's cannot provide enough soap and water to clean off their history, dirtied up with scandal, disgrace, shame, and threats to our economy and safety.
Lynx_N
Posts: 276
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2016 2:55:01 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/11/2016 2:52:17 PM, WizardOfSnakes wrote:
At 10/11/2016 2:51:21 PM, Lynx_N wrote:
Bronto?
Is that you?

wat?

I said, "Bronto, is that you?"
Bronto?
Congrats.

poet
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,208
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2016 2:58:13 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/11/2016 2:50:11 PM, WizardOfSnakes wrote:
I have a theory that goes as this. If a minor sexual topic came out on him, perhaps people would be appauled, but he knew it didn't really matter. In the grand scheme of things, he could now rationalize why he would yank Bill Clinton's history into the mess. Why does it make any difference? The First Lady has a vast amount of influence on policy and politics, as have all First Ladies in the past. Bill Clinton, being the First Lady in this instance. So we know Bill Clinton will be a massive part of the new administration. This means a sexual predator will be in the White House. An impeached President will be back in the White House. A person who stole merchandise from the White House, will be back in the White House. Trump knows that if he can justify a mud fight, the Clinton's cannot provide enough soap and water to clean off their history, dirtied up with scandal, disgrace, shame, and threats to our economy and safety.

What crimes has Bill C been convicted of that you are calling a sexual predator?
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
WizardOfSnakes
Posts: 73
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2016 2:58:24 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/11/2016 2:55:01 PM, Lynx_N wrote:
At 10/11/2016 2:52:17 PM, WizardOfSnakes wrote:
At 10/11/2016 2:51:21 PM, Lynx_N wrote:
Bronto?
Is that you?

wat?

I said, "Bronto, is that you?"

I don't know what that means. Don't be a creep. Stay on topic please, and make an argument.
WizardOfSnakes
Posts: 73
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2016 2:59:27 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/11/2016 2:58:13 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 10/11/2016 2:50:11 PM, WizardOfSnakes wrote:
I have a theory that goes as this. If a minor sexual topic came out on him, perhaps people would be appauled, but he knew it didn't really matter. In the grand scheme of things, he could now rationalize why he would yank Bill Clinton's history into the mess. Why does it make any difference? The First Lady has a vast amount of influence on policy and politics, as have all First Ladies in the past. Bill Clinton, being the First Lady in this instance. So we know Bill Clinton will be a massive part of the new administration. This means a sexual predator will be in the White House. An impeached President will be back in the White House. A person who stole merchandise from the White House, will be back in the White House. Trump knows that if he can justify a mud fight, the Clinton's cannot provide enough soap and water to clean off their history, dirtied up with scandal, disgrace, shame, and threats to our economy and safety.

What crimes has Bill C been convicted of that you are calling a sexual predator?

he was impeached for lying about it. if he was innocent he wouldn't have had any need to lie.
Lynx_N
Posts: 276
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2016 3:05:00 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/11/2016 2:58:24 PM, WizardOfSnakes wrote:
At 10/11/2016 2:55:01 PM, Lynx_N wrote:
At 10/11/2016 2:52:17 PM, WizardOfSnakes wrote:
At 10/11/2016 2:51:21 PM, Lynx_N wrote:
Bronto?
Is that you?

wat?

I said, "Bronto, is that you?"

I don't know what that means. Don't be a creep. Stay on topic please, and make an argument.

I think you know exactly what it means.
You so come out as a sock puppet, question is who's and right now I'm guessing Bronto.
Same arguments, same hatred towards Hillary, Bill, etc.
Bronto?
Congrats.

poet
WizardOfSnakes
Posts: 73
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2016 3:06:17 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/11/2016 3:05:00 PM, Lynx_N wrote:
At 10/11/2016 2:58:24 PM, WizardOfSnakes wrote:
At 10/11/2016 2:55:01 PM, Lynx_N wrote:
At 10/11/2016 2:52:17 PM, WizardOfSnakes wrote:
At 10/11/2016 2:51:21 PM, Lynx_N wrote:
Bronto?
Is that you?

wat?

I said, "Bronto, is that you?"

I don't know what that means. Don't be a creep. Stay on topic please, and make an argument.

I think you know exactly what it means.
You so come out as a sock puppet, question is who's and right now I'm guessing Bronto.
Same arguments, same hatred towards Hillary, Bill, etc.

I'm no one's puppet. I don't hate the Clintons. I am aware of what they are. Are you aware of what they are?
Lynx_N
Posts: 276
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2016 3:07:22 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/11/2016 3:06:17 PM, WizardOfSnakes wrote:
At 10/11/2016 3:05:00 PM, Lynx_N wrote:
At 10/11/2016 2:58:24 PM, WizardOfSnakes wrote:
At 10/11/2016 2:55:01 PM, Lynx_N wrote:
At 10/11/2016 2:52:17 PM, WizardOfSnakes wrote:
At 10/11/2016 2:51:21 PM, Lynx_N wrote:
Bronto?
Is that you?

wat?

I said, "Bronto, is that you?"

I don't know what that means. Don't be a creep. Stay on topic please, and make an argument.

I think you know exactly what it means.
You so come out as a sock puppet, question is who's and right now I'm guessing Bronto.
Same arguments, same hatred towards Hillary, Bill, etc.

I'm no one's puppet. I don't hate the Clintons. I am aware of what they are. Are you aware of what they are?

Keep telling yourself that.
Bronto?
Congrats.

poet
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2016 3:10:46 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/11/2016 3:06:17 PM, WizardOfSnakes wrote:
At 10/11/2016 3:05:00 PM, Lynx_N wrote:
At 10/11/2016 2:58:24 PM, WizardOfSnakes wrote:
At 10/11/2016 2:55:01 PM, Lynx_N wrote:
At 10/11/2016 2:52:17 PM, WizardOfSnakes wrote:
At 10/11/2016 2:51:21 PM, Lynx_N wrote:
Bronto?
Is that you?

wat?

I said, "Bronto, is that you?"

I don't know what that means. Don't be a creep. Stay on topic please, and make an argument.

I think you know exactly what it means.
You so come out as a sock puppet, question is who's and right now I'm guessing Bronto.
Same arguments, same hatred towards Hillary, Bill, etc.

I'm no one's puppet. I don't hate the Clintons. I am aware of what they are. Are you aware of what they are?

They are the past and future Presidents of the USA. Even you must realize that, craptor.
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,208
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2016 3:14:04 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/11/2016 2:59:27 PM, WizardOfSnakes wrote:
At 10/11/2016 2:58:13 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 10/11/2016 2:50:11 PM, WizardOfSnakes wrote:
I have a theory that goes as this. If a minor sexual topic came out on him, perhaps people would be appauled, but he knew it didn't really matter. In the grand scheme of things, he could now rationalize why he would yank Bill Clinton's history into the mess. Why does it make any difference? The First Lady has a vast amount of influence on policy and politics, as have all First Ladies in the past. Bill Clinton, being the First Lady in this instance. So we know Bill Clinton will be a massive part of the new administration. This means a sexual predator will be in the White House. An impeached President will be back in the White House. A person who stole merchandise from the White House, will be back in the White House. Trump knows that if he can justify a mud fight, the Clinton's cannot provide enough soap and water to clean off their history, dirtied up with scandal, disgrace, shame, and threats to our economy and safety.

What crimes has Bill C been convicted of that you are calling a sexual predator?

he was impeached for lying about it. if he was innocent he wouldn't have had any need to lie.

I believe he was impeached for lying about a consensual activity he had with another.

The reason for his lying about it potentially would to avoid public scrutiny of infidelity.

In either case, you still haven't answered the question: What crimes has Bill C been convicted of that you are calling a sexual predator?

Do you consider lying about getting oral sex to be sexual predation?
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
WizardOfSnakes
Posts: 73
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2016 3:20:53 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/11/2016 3:14:04 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 10/11/2016 2:59:27 PM, WizardOfSnakes wrote:
At 10/11/2016 2:58:13 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 10/11/2016 2:50:11 PM, WizardOfSnakes wrote:
I have a theory that goes as this. If a minor sexual topic came out on him, perhaps people would be appauled, but he knew it didn't really matter. In the grand scheme of things, he could now rationalize why he would yank Bill Clinton's history into the mess. Why does it make any difference? The First Lady has a vast amount of influence on policy and politics, as have all First Ladies in the past. Bill Clinton, being the First Lady in this instance. So we know Bill Clinton will be a massive part of the new administration. This means a sexual predator will be in the White House. An impeached President will be back in the White House. A person who stole merchandise from the White House, will be back in the White House. Trump knows that if he can justify a mud fight, the Clinton's cannot provide enough soap and water to clean off their history, dirtied up with scandal, disgrace, shame, and threats to our economy and safety.

What crimes has Bill C been convicted of that you are calling a sexual predator?

he was impeached for lying about it. if he was innocent he wouldn't have had any need to lie.

I believe he was impeached for lying about a consensual activity he had with another.

The reason for his lying about it potentially would to avoid public scrutiny of infidelity.

In either case, you still haven't answered the question: What crimes has Bill C been convicted of that you are calling a sexual predator?

Do you consider lying about getting oral sex to be sexual predation?

What you are saying is when confronted with lewdness Bill lied, and Trump just owned up, which is actually an admirable quality.

If we look at whether Bill is guilty in a court of law, it's because of being above the law, so really not of any consequence in this argument. Being above the law does not put the Clinton's above the perception of public opinion. We know what happened. We don't need the government to tell us what happened. We can listen to the audio of the Congressional hearings and see the demonstrably false statements of Hillary Clinton and under penalty of perjury. When under penalty of perjury her statements all flip flopped. Nothing new there.
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2016 3:27:26 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/11/2016 3:20:53 PM, WizardOfSnakes wrote:
At 10/11/2016 3:14:04 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 10/11/2016 2:59:27 PM, WizardOfSnakes wrote:
At 10/11/2016 2:58:13 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 10/11/2016 2:50:11 PM, WizardOfSnakes wrote:
I have a theory that goes as this. If a minor sexual topic came out on him, perhaps people would be appauled, but he knew it didn't really matter. In the grand scheme of things, he could now rationalize why he would yank Bill Clinton's history into the mess. Why does it make any difference? The First Lady has a vast amount of influence on policy and politics, as have all First Ladies in the past. Bill Clinton, being the First Lady in this instance. So we know Bill Clinton will be a massive part of the new administration. This means a sexual predator will be in the White House. An impeached President will be back in the White House. A person who stole merchandise from the White House, will be back in the White House. Trump knows that if he can justify a mud fight, the Clinton's cannot provide enough soap and water to clean off their history, dirtied up with scandal, disgrace, shame, and threats to our economy and safety.

What crimes has Bill C been convicted of that you are calling a sexual predator?

he was impeached for lying about it. if he was innocent he wouldn't have had any need to lie.

I believe he was impeached for lying about a consensual activity he had with another.

The reason for his lying about it potentially would to avoid public scrutiny of infidelity.

In either case, you still haven't answered the question: What crimes has Bill C been convicted of that you are calling a sexual predator?

Do you consider lying about getting oral sex to be sexual predation?

What you are saying is when confronted with lewdness Bill lied, and Trump just owned up, which is actually an admirable quality.

If we look at whether Bill is guilty in a court of law, it's because of being above the law, so really not of any consequence in this argument. Being above the law does not put the Clinton's above the perception of public opinion. We know what happened. We don't need the government to tell us what happened. We can listen to the audio of the Congressional hearings and see the demonstrably false statements of Hillary Clinton and under penalty of perjury. When under penalty of perjury her statements all flip flopped. Nothing new there.

So what you are admitting, craptor, is that neither Clinton has been convicted of any crime.
WizardOfSnakes
Posts: 73
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2016 3:28:45 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/11/2016 3:27:26 PM, desmac wrote:
At 10/11/2016 3:20:53 PM, WizardOfSnakes wrote:
At 10/11/2016 3:14:04 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 10/11/2016 2:59:27 PM, WizardOfSnakes wrote:
At 10/11/2016 2:58:13 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 10/11/2016 2:50:11 PM, WizardOfSnakes wrote:
I have a theory that goes as this. If a minor sexual topic came out on him, perhaps people would be appauled, but he knew it didn't really matter. In the grand scheme of things, he could now rationalize why he would yank Bill Clinton's history into the mess. Why does it make any difference? The First Lady has a vast amount of influence on policy and politics, as have all First Ladies in the past. Bill Clinton, being the First Lady in this instance. So we know Bill Clinton will be a massive part of the new administration. This means a sexual predator will be in the White House. An impeached President will be back in the White House. A person who stole merchandise from the White House, will be back in the White House. Trump knows that if he can justify a mud fight, the Clinton's cannot provide enough soap and water to clean off their history, dirtied up with scandal, disgrace, shame, and threats to our economy and safety.

What crimes has Bill C been convicted of that you are calling a sexual predator?

he was impeached for lying about it. if he was innocent he wouldn't have had any need to lie.

I believe he was impeached for lying about a consensual activity he had with another.

The reason for his lying about it potentially would to avoid public scrutiny of infidelity.

In either case, you still haven't answered the question: What crimes has Bill C been convicted of that you are calling a sexual predator?

Do you consider lying about getting oral sex to be sexual predation?

What you are saying is when confronted with lewdness Bill lied, and Trump just owned up, which is actually an admirable quality.

If we look at whether Bill is guilty in a court of law, it's because of being above the law, so really not of any consequence in this argument. Being above the law does not put the Clinton's above the perception of public opinion. We know what happened. We don't need the government to tell us what happened. We can listen to the audio of the Congressional hearings and see the demonstrably false statements of Hillary Clinton and under penalty of perjury. When under penalty of perjury her statements all flip flopped. Nothing new there.

So what you are admitting, craptor, is that neither Clinton has been convicted of any crime.

Let us in on this info you have on Donald Trump committing a crime.
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2016 3:32:01 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/11/2016 3:28:45 PM, WizardOfSnakes wrote:
At 10/11/2016 3:27:26 PM, desmac wrote:
At 10/11/2016 3:20:53 PM, WizardOfSnakes wrote:
At 10/11/2016 3:14:04 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 10/11/2016 2:59:27 PM, WizardOfSnakes wrote:
At 10/11/2016 2:58:13 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 10/11/2016 2:50:11 PM, WizardOfSnakes wrote:
I have a theory that goes as this. If a minor sexual topic came out on him, perhaps people would be appauled, but he knew it didn't really matter. In the grand scheme of things, he could now rationalize why he would yank Bill Clinton's history into the mess. Why does it make any difference? The First Lady has a vast amount of influence on policy and politics, as have all First Ladies in the past. Bill Clinton, being the First Lady in this instance. So we know Bill Clinton will be a massive part of the new administration. This means a sexual predator will be in the White House. An impeached President will be back in the White House. A person who stole merchandise from the White House, will be back in the White House. Trump knows that if he can justify a mud fight, the Clinton's cannot provide enough soap and water to clean off their history, dirtied up with scandal, disgrace, shame, and threats to our economy and safety.

What crimes has Bill C been convicted of that you are calling a sexual predator?

he was impeached for lying about it. if he was innocent he wouldn't have had any need to lie.

I believe he was impeached for lying about a consensual activity he had with another.

The reason for his lying about it potentially would to avoid public scrutiny of infidelity.

In either case, you still haven't answered the question: What crimes has Bill C been convicted of that you are calling a sexual predator?

Do you consider lying about getting oral sex to be sexual predation?

What you are saying is when confronted with lewdness Bill lied, and Trump just owned up, which is actually an admirable quality.

If we look at whether Bill is guilty in a court of law, it's because of being above the law, so really not of any consequence in this argument. Being above the law does not put the Clinton's above the perception of public opinion. We know what happened. We don't need the government to tell us what happened. We can listen to the audio of the Congressional hearings and see the demonstrably false statements of Hillary Clinton and under penalty of perjury. When under penalty of perjury her statements all flip flopped. Nothing new there.

So what you are admitting, craptor, is that neither Clinton has been convicted of any crime.

Let us in on this info you have on Donald Trump committing a crime.

I have never claimed that he has committed any crime.
I am highly suspicious of his motives for not publishing his tax returns, but unlike you, gritty, I will wait for evidence before accusing someone of criminal activity.
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,208
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2016 3:35:00 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
I have a theory that goes as this. If a minor sexual topic came out on him, perhaps people would be appauled, but he knew it didn't really matter. In the grand scheme of things, he could now rationalize why he would yank Bill Clinton's history into the mess. Why does it make any difference? The First Lady has a vast amount of influence on policy and politics, as have all First Ladies in the past. Bill Clinton, being the First Lady in this instance. So we know Bill Clinton will be a massive part of the new administration. This means a sexual predator will be in the White House. An impeached President will be back in the White House. A person who stole merchandise from the White House, will be back in the White House. Trump knows that if he can justify a mud fight, the Clinton's cannot provide enough soap and water to clean off their history, dirtied up with scandal, disgrace, shame, and threats to our economy and safety.

What crimes has Bill C been convicted of that you are calling a sexual predator?

he was impeached for lying about it. if he was innocent he wouldn't have had any need to lie.

I believe he was impeached for lying about a consensual activity he had with another.

The reason for his lying about it potentially would to avoid public scrutiny of infidelity.

In either case, you still haven't answered the question: What crimes has Bill C been convicted of that you are calling a sexual predator?

Do you consider lying about getting oral sex to be sexual predation?

What you are saying is when confronted with lewdness Bill lied, and Trump just owned up, which is actually an admirable quality.

Owned up once he was caught. No, its not admirable. Neither one of them are admirable. Both of them are quite deplorable for it.


If we look at whether Bill is guilty in a court of law, it's because of being above the law, so really not of any consequence in this argument.

Sure it is. Failing that, accusations of any variety would always hold weight. You could just as easily call Putin a child molester and by your logic, such MUST be true, and the lack of a conviction just means he is "above the law".

Being above the law does not put the Clinton's above the perception of public opinion.

Wow. Public opinion. What a great place to hold trial and find leadership.

We know what happened.

You think you know what happened. That is why you are defaulting to perceptions and public opinion. You have a post action narrative to push.

We don't need the government to tell us what happened. We can listen to the audio of the Congressional hearings and see the demonstrably false statements of Hillary Clinton and under penalty of perjury. When under penalty of perjury her statements all flip flopped. Nothing new there.

Wait, are you saying she changed her story? Isn't that "owning up"? A trait that is supposed to be "admired"?

This then veneer you are attempting to create is a bit too thin for me. You were warned, you were compromised with, and ultimately you brought this on yourself.

All because you couldn't keep your youtube links in one post.

Seriously, who taught you to internet, brah?
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
WizardOfSnakes
Posts: 73
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2016 3:37:46 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/11/2016 3:32:01 PM, desmac wrote:
At 10/11/2016 3:28:45 PM, WizardOfSnakes wrote:
At 10/11/2016 3:27:26 PM, desmac wrote:
At 10/11/2016 3:20:53 PM, WizardOfSnakes wrote:
At 10/11/2016 3:14:04 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 10/11/2016 2:59:27 PM, WizardOfSnakes wrote:
At 10/11/2016 2:58:13 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 10/11/2016 2:50:11 PM, WizardOfSnakes wrote:
I have a theory that goes as this. If a minor sexual topic came out on him, perhaps people would be appauled, but he knew it didn't really matter. In the grand scheme of things, he could now rationalize why he would yank Bill Clinton's history into the mess. Why does it make any difference? The First Lady has a vast amount of influence on policy and politics, as have all First Ladies in the past. Bill Clinton, being the First Lady in this instance. So we know Bill Clinton will be a massive part of the new administration. This means a sexual predator will be in the White House. An impeached President will be back in the White House. A person who stole merchandise from the White House, will be back in the White House. Trump knows that if he can justify a mud fight, the Clinton's cannot provide enough soap and water to clean off their history, dirtied up with scandal, disgrace, shame, and threats to our economy and safety.

What crimes has Bill C been convicted of that you are calling a sexual predator?

he was impeached for lying about it. if he was innocent he wouldn't have had any need to lie.

I believe he was impeached for lying about a consensual activity he had with another.

The reason for his lying about it potentially would to avoid public scrutiny of infidelity.

In either case, you still haven't answered the question: What crimes has Bill C been convicted of that you are calling a sexual predator?

Do you consider lying about getting oral sex to be sexual predation?

What you are saying is when confronted with lewdness Bill lied, and Trump just owned up, which is actually an admirable quality.

If we look at whether Bill is guilty in a court of law, it's because of being above the law, so really not of any consequence in this argument. Being above the law does not put the Clinton's above the perception of public opinion. We know what happened. We don't need the government to tell us what happened. We can listen to the audio of the Congressional hearings and see the demonstrably false statements of Hillary Clinton and under penalty of perjury. When under penalty of perjury her statements all flip flopped. Nothing new there.

So what you are admitting, craptor, is that neither Clinton has been convicted of any crime.

Let us in on this info you have on Donald Trump committing a crime.

I have never claimed that he has committed any crime.
I am highly suspicious of his motives for not publishing his tax returns, but unlike you, gritty, I will wait for evidence before accusing someone of criminal activity.

It's just basic sense. He paid around a million dollars to muzzle one victim. His accusation victim list is vast. He denied one case and later admitted the lie. Namely, Bill Clinton's facial expressions and body language as Trump went through his laundry on national television. No shaking his head no. Hillary didn't strike against it. These are typical responses when accused of falsehoods. This isn't a hard thing to figure out.
Emilrose
Posts: 2,479
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2016 3:41:27 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/11/2016 2:58:13 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 10/11/2016 2:50:11 PM, WizardOfSnakes wrote:
I have a theory that goes as this. If a minor sexual topic came out on him, perhaps people would be appauled, but he knew it didn't really matter. In the grand scheme of things, he could now rationalize why he would yank Bill Clinton's history into the mess. Why does it make any difference? The First Lady has a vast amount of influence on policy and politics, as have all First Ladies in the past. Bill Clinton, being the First Lady in this instance. So we know Bill Clinton will be a massive part of the new administration. This means a sexual predator will be in the White House. An impeached President will be back in the White House. A person who stole merchandise from the White House, will be back in the White House. Trump knows that if he can justify a mud fight, the Clinton's cannot provide enough soap and water to clean off their history, dirtied up with scandal, disgrace, shame, and threats to our economy and safety.

What crimes has Bill C been convicted of that you are calling a sexual predator?

He has been accused by a number of women of sexual assault (3 were at the last debate.)

And in fairness, the point that he's trying to make is that you cannot exactly slander Trump when you have a series of alleged assaults trailing behind you yourself. Whether Bill Clinton's been proven guilty or not; it's still hypocritical. Comments on Trump's verbal vulgarity surrounding women are just somewhat outdone by actual rape allegations from more than one person.
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

John Kerry on words: 'These aren't just words, folks.'
WizardOfSnakes
Posts: 73
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2016 3:42:03 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/11/2016 3:35:00 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
I have a theory that goes as this. If a minor sexual topic came out on him, perhaps people would be appauled, but he knew it didn't really matter. In the grand scheme of things, he could now rationalize why he would yank Bill Clinton's history into the mess. Why does it make any difference? The First Lady has a vast amount of influence on policy and politics, as have all First Ladies in the past. Bill Clinton, being the First Lady in this instance. So we know Bill Clinton will be a massive part of the new administration. This means a sexual predator will be in the White House. An impeached President will be back in the White House. A person who stole merchandise from the White House, will be back in the White House. Trump knows that if he can justify a mud fight, the Clinton's cannot provide enough soap and water to clean off their history, dirtied up with scandal, disgrace, shame, and threats to our economy and safety.

What crimes has Bill C been convicted of that you are calling a sexual predator?

he was impeached for lying about it. if he was innocent he wouldn't have had any need to lie.

I believe he was impeached for lying about a consensual activity he had with another.

The reason for his lying about it potentially would to avoid public scrutiny of infidelity.

In either case, you still haven't answered the question: What crimes has Bill C been convicted of that you are calling a sexual predator?

Do you consider lying about getting oral sex to be sexual predation?

What you are saying is when confronted with lewdness Bill lied, and Trump just owned up, which is actually an admirable quality.

Owned up once he was caught. No, its not admirable. Neither one of them are admirable. Both of them are quite deplorable for it.


If we look at whether Bill is guilty in a court of law, it's because of being above the law, so really not of any consequence in this argument.

Sure it is. Failing that, accusations of any variety would always hold weight. You could just as easily call Putin a child molester and by your logic, such MUST be true, and the lack of a conviction just means he is "above the law".


Being above the law does not put the Clinton's above the perception of public opinion.

Wow. Public opinion. What a great place to hold trial and find leadership.

We know what happened.

You think you know what happened. That is why you are defaulting to perceptions and public opinion. You have a post action narrative to push.

We don't need the government to tell us what happened. We can listen to the audio of the Congressional hearings and see the demonstrably false statements of Hillary Clinton and under penalty of perjury. When under penalty of perjury her statements all flip flopped. Nothing new there.

Wait, are you saying she changed her story? Isn't that "owning up"? A trait that is supposed to be "admired"?

This then veneer you are attempting to create is a bit too thin for me. You were warned, you were compromised with, and ultimately you brought this on yourself.

All because you couldn't keep your youtube links in one post.

Seriously, who taught you to internet, brah?

It's a matter of reputation vs reputation, which is a part of the court process. No victim has any credibility issues. The Clinton's have demonstrative credibility issues. So what we have are many, many reputable people making accusations vs people who have no credibility concerning telling the truth. If it was your own child telling demonstrably false tales, you wouldn't need proof. Daddy is no fool.
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2016 4:03:23 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/11/2016 3:37:46 PM, WizardOfSnakes wrote:
At 10/11/2016 3:32:01 PM, desmac wrote:
At 10/11/2016 3:28:45 PM, WizardOfSnakes wrote:
At 10/11/2016 3:27:26 PM, desmac wrote:
At 10/11/2016 3:20:53 PM, WizardOfSnakes wrote:
At 10/11/2016 3:14:04 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 10/11/2016 2:59:27 PM, WizardOfSnakes wrote:
At 10/11/2016 2:58:13 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 10/11/2016 2:50:11 PM, WizardOfSnakes wrote:
I have a theory that goes as this. If a minor sexual topic came out on him, perhaps people would be appauled, but he knew it didn't really matter. In the grand scheme of things, he could now rationalize why he would yank Bill Clinton's history into the mess. Why does it make any difference? The First Lady has a vast amount of influence on policy and politics, as have all First Ladies in the past. Bill Clinton, being the First Lady in this instance. So we know Bill Clinton will be a massive part of the new administration. This means a sexual predator will be in the White House. An impeached President will be back in the White House. A person who stole merchandise from the White House, will be back in the White House. Trump knows that if he can justify a mud fight, the Clinton's cannot provide enough soap and water to clean off their history, dirtied up with scandal, disgrace, shame, and threats to our economy and safety.

What crimes has Bill C been convicted of that you are calling a sexual predator?

he was impeached for lying about it. if he was innocent he wouldn't have had any need to lie.

I believe he was impeached for lying about a consensual activity he had with another.

The reason for his lying about it potentially would to avoid public scrutiny of infidelity.

In either case, you still haven't answered the question: What crimes has Bill C been convicted of that you are calling a sexual predator?

Do you consider lying about getting oral sex to be sexual predation?

What you are saying is when confronted with lewdness Bill lied, and Trump just owned up, which is actually an admirable quality.

If we look at whether Bill is guilty in a court of law, it's because of being above the law, so really not of any consequence in this argument. Being above the law does not put the Clinton's above the perception of public opinion. We know what happened. We don't need the government to tell us what happened. We can listen to the audio of the Congressional hearings and see the demonstrably false statements of Hillary Clinton and under penalty of perjury. When under penalty of perjury her statements all flip flopped. Nothing new there.

So what you are admitting, craptor, is that neither Clinton has been convicted of any crime.

Let us in on this info you have on Donald Trump committing a crime.

I have never claimed that he has committed any crime.
I am highly suspicious of his motives for not publishing his tax returns, but unlike you, gritty, I will wait for evidence before accusing someone of criminal activity.

It's just basic sense. He paid around a million dollars to muzzle one victim. His accusation victim list is vast. He denied one case and later admitted the lie. Namely, Bill Clinton's facial expressions and body language as Trump went through his laundry on national television. No shaking his head no. Hillary didn't strike against it. These are typical responses when accused of falsehoods. This isn't a hard thing to figure out.

You can change your id as often as you like, but your non-sequiturs will give you away every time.
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,208
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2016 4:07:05 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/11/2016 3:41:27 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 10/11/2016 2:58:13 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 10/11/2016 2:50:11 PM, WizardOfSnakes wrote:
I have a theory that goes as this. If a minor sexual topic came out on him, perhaps people would be appauled, but he knew it didn't really matter. In the grand scheme of things, he could now rationalize why he would yank Bill Clinton's history into the mess. Why does it make any difference? The First Lady has a vast amount of influence on policy and politics, as have all First Ladies in the past. Bill Clinton, being the First Lady in this instance. So we know Bill Clinton will be a massive part of the new administration. This means a sexual predator will be in the White House. An impeached President will be back in the White House. A person who stole merchandise from the White House, will be back in the White House. Trump knows that if he can justify a mud fight, the Clinton's cannot provide enough soap and water to clean off their history, dirtied up with scandal, disgrace, shame, and threats to our economy and safety.

What crimes has Bill C been convicted of that you are calling a sexual predator?

He has been accused by a number of women of sexual assault (3 were at the last debate.)

Yes. Lots of accusations. Whats your point?

And in fairness, the point that he's trying to make is that you cannot exactly slander Trump when you have a series of alleged assaults trailing behind you yourself.

Well, between the two, one is actively denying the accusations. The other has flat out admitted he engages in it. So... yeah.

Whether Bill Clinton's been proven guilty or not; it's still hypocritical. Comments on Trump's verbal vulgarity surrounding women are just somewhat outdone by actual rape allegations from more than one person.

They are not out done until such a rape is proven. One camp actively denying the truth of something, another camp caught with their hand in the cookie jar, and having no recourse but to own up to it.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
Peepette
Posts: 1,237
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2016 4:31:07 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/11/2016 3:28:45 PM, WizardOfSnakes wrote:
At 10/11/2016 3:27:26 PM, desmac wrote:
At 10/11/2016 3:20:53 PM, WizardOfSnakes wrote:
At 10/11/2016 3:14:04 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 10/11/2016 2:59:27 PM, WizardOfSnakes wrote:
At 10/11/2016 2:58:13 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 10/11/2016 2:50:11 PM, WizardOfSnakes wrote:
I have a theory that goes as this. If a minor sexual topic came out on him, perhaps people would be appauled, but he knew it didn't really matter. In the grand scheme of things, he could now rationalize why he would yank Bill Clinton's history into the mess. Why does it make any difference? The First Lady has a vast amount of influence on policy and politics, as have all First Ladies in the past. Bill Clinton, being the First Lady in this instance. So we know Bill Clinton will be a massive part of the new administration. This means a sexual predator will be in the White House. An impeached President will be back in the White House. A person who stole merchandise from the White House, will be back in the White House. Trump knows that if he can justify a mud fight, the Clinton's cannot provide enough soap and water to clean off their history, dirtied up with scandal, disgrace, shame, and threats to our economy and safety.

What crimes has Bill C been convicted of that you are calling a sexual predator?

he was impeached for lying about it. if he was innocent he wouldn't have had any need to lie.

I believe he was impeached for lying about a consensual activity he had with another.

The reason for his lying about it potentially would to avoid public scrutiny of infidelity.

In either case, you still haven't answered the question: What crimes has Bill C been convicted of that you are calling a sexual predator?

Do you consider lying about getting oral sex to be sexual predation?

What you are saying is when confronted with lewdness Bill lied, and Trump just owned up, which is actually an admirable quality.

If we look at whether Bill is guilty in a court of law, it's because of being above the law, so really not of any consequence in this argument. Being above the law does not put the Clinton's above the perception of public opinion. We know what happened. We don't need the government to tell us what happened. We can listen to the audio of the Congressional hearings and see the demonstrably false statements of Hillary Clinton and under penalty of perjury. When under penalty of perjury her statements all flip flopped. Nothing new there.

So what you are admitting, craptor, is that neither Clinton has been convicted of any crime.

Let us in on this info you have on Donald Trump committing a crime.

1988 Department of Justice files against Trump for antitrust violations
1990- 21 lawsuits files by business and individuals for breach of contract and securities fraud
Trump University under investigation; Trump to face charges of racketeering

"Donald Trump has reportedly used Trump Foundation donations to settle legal issues involving himself, as well as to buy gifts that he may have kept" Currently under investigation by the NY attorney general.

Trump violated laws concerning the US/Cuban embargo

The Beauty Pageant Scandals " More disrespect towards women

The Department of Justice sued Trump for Housing discrimination against blacks

Hiring undocumented workers on construction sites and bringing over undocumented models- (Looks like he"s speaking out both sides of his mouth as far as illegal immigration is concerned)

A child rape case has been filed against Trump. Federal judge has ordered a hearing on the case

Trump did business with an Iranian bank tied with terrorism- Oopsie

PolitiFact site awarded Trump the 2015 "Lie of the Year" award for 76 percent of 77 statements "Mostly False, False or Pants on Fire."

Pam Bondi bribery situation under investigation

Under FCC investigation for voter fraud- According to him the system is rigged against him.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2016 4:31:50 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/11/2016 3:41:27 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 10/11/2016 2:58:13 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 10/11/2016 2:50:11 PM, WizardOfSnakes wrote:
I have a theory that goes as this. If a minor sexual topic came out on him, perhaps people would be appauled, but he knew it didn't really matter. In the grand scheme of things, he could now rationalize why he would yank Bill Clinton's history into the mess. Why does it make any difference? The First Lady has a vast amount of influence on policy and politics, as have all First Ladies in the past. Bill Clinton, being the First Lady in this instance. So we know Bill Clinton will be a massive part of the new administration. This means a sexual predator will be in the White House. An impeached President will be back in the White House. A person who stole merchandise from the White House, will be back in the White House. Trump knows that if he can justify a mud fight, the Clinton's cannot provide enough soap and water to clean off their history, dirtied up with scandal, disgrace, shame, and threats to our economy and safety.

What crimes has Bill C been convicted of that you are calling a sexual predator?

He has been accused by a number of women of sexual assault (3 were at the last debate.)

And in fairness, the point that he's trying to make is that you cannot exactly slander Trump when you have a series of alleged assaults trailing behind you yourself. Whether Bill Clinton's been proven guilty or not; it's still hypocritical. Comments on Trump's verbal vulgarity surrounding women are just somewhat outdone by actual rape allegations from more than one person.

You do know Trump has been accused of rape several times. He has an active case right now for raping a 13yo.
WizardOfSnakes
Posts: 73
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2016 4:55:41 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/11/2016 4:31:07 PM, Peepette wrote:
At 10/11/2016 3:28:45 PM, WizardOfSnakes wrote:
At 10/11/2016 3:27:26 PM, desmac wrote:
At 10/11/2016 3:20:53 PM, WizardOfSnakes wrote:
At 10/11/2016 3:14:04 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 10/11/2016 2:59:27 PM, WizardOfSnakes wrote:
At 10/11/2016 2:58:13 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 10/11/2016 2:50:11 PM, WizardOfSnakes wrote:
I have a theory that goes as this. If a minor sexual topic came out on him, perhaps people would be appauled, but he knew it didn't really matter. In the grand scheme of things, he could now rationalize why he would yank Bill Clinton's history into the mess. Why does it make any difference? The First Lady has a vast amount of influence on policy and politics, as have all First Ladies in the past. Bill Clinton, being the First Lady in this instance. So we know Bill Clinton will be a massive part of the new administration. This means a sexual predator will be in the White House. An impeached President will be back in the White House. A person who stole merchandise from the White House, will be back in the White House. Trump knows that if he can justify a mud fight, the Clinton's cannot provide enough soap and water to clean off their history, dirtied up with scandal, disgrace, shame, and threats to our economy and safety.

What crimes has Bill C been convicted of that you are calling a sexual predator?

he was impeached for lying about it. if he was innocent he wouldn't have had any need to lie.

I believe he was impeached for lying about a consensual activity he had with another.

The reason for his lying about it potentially would to avoid public scrutiny of infidelity.

In either case, you still haven't answered the question: What crimes has Bill C been convicted of that you are calling a sexual predator?

Do you consider lying about getting oral sex to be sexual predation?

What you are saying is when confronted with lewdness Bill lied, and Trump just owned up, which is actually an admirable quality.

If we look at whether Bill is guilty in a court of law, it's because of being above the law, so really not of any consequence in this argument. Being above the law does not put the Clinton's above the perception of public opinion. We know what happened. We don't need the government to tell us what happened. We can listen to the audio of the Congressional hearings and see the demonstrably false statements of Hillary Clinton and under penalty of perjury. When under penalty of perjury her statements all flip flopped. Nothing new there.

So what you are admitting, craptor, is that neither Clinton has been convicted of any crime.

Let us in on this info you have on Donald Trump committing a crime.


1988 Department of Justice files against Trump for antitrust violations
1990- 21 lawsuits files by business and individuals for breach of contract and securities fraud
Trump University under investigation; Trump to face charges of racketeering

"Donald Trump has reportedly used Trump Foundation donations to settle legal issues involving himself, as well as to buy gifts that he may have kept" Currently under investigation by the NY attorney general.

Trump violated laws concerning the US/Cuban embargo

The Beauty Pageant Scandals " More disrespect towards women

The Department of Justice sued Trump for Housing discrimination against blacks

Hiring undocumented workers on construction sites and bringing over undocumented models- (Looks like he"s speaking out both sides of his mouth as far as illegal immigration is concerned)

A child rape case has been filed against Trump. Federal judge has ordered a hearing on the case

Trump did business with an Iranian bank tied with terrorism- Oopsie

PolitiFact site awarded Trump the 2015 "Lie of the Year" award for 76 percent of 77 statements "Mostly False, False or Pants on Fire."

Pam Bondi bribery situation under investigation

Under FCC investigation for voter fraud- According to him the system is rigged against him.

Hillary Clinton had an illegal email server
Bill Clinton's rape scandals is huge.
20% of Hillary's campaign was paid for by Saudi Arabia...oops
The Clinton Foundation gets most of its money from foreign nations...oops
There are now new laws in place with the Clinton name attached to them, laws set in place to defend against foreign nations influencing American politics.
Hillary had an illegal earpiece at the first debate and a teleprompter. Both illegal...oops
WizardOfSnakes
Posts: 73
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2016 4:57:13 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/11/2016 4:03:23 PM, desmac wrote:
At 10/11/2016 3:37:46 PM, WizardOfSnakes wrote:
At 10/11/2016 3:32:01 PM, desmac wrote:
At 10/11/2016 3:28:45 PM, WizardOfSnakes wrote:
At 10/11/2016 3:27:26 PM, desmac wrote:
At 10/11/2016 3:20:53 PM, WizardOfSnakes wrote:
At 10/11/2016 3:14:04 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 10/11/2016 2:59:27 PM, WizardOfSnakes wrote:
At 10/11/2016 2:58:13 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 10/11/2016 2:50:11 PM, WizardOfSnakes wrote:
I have a theory that goes as this. If a minor sexual topic came out on him, perhaps people would be appauled, but he knew it didn't really matter. In the grand scheme of things, he could now rationalize why he would yank Bill Clinton's history into the mess. Why does it make any difference? The First Lady has a vast amount of influence on policy and politics, as have all First Ladies in the past. Bill Clinton, being the First Lady in this instance. So we know Bill Clinton will be a massive part of the new administration. This means a sexual predator will be in the White House. An impeached President will be back in the White House. A person who stole merchandise from the White House, will be back in the White House. Trump knows that if he can justify a mud fight, the Clinton's cannot provide enough soap and water to clean off their history, dirtied up with scandal, disgrace, shame, and threats to our economy and safety.

What crimes has Bill C been convicted of that you are calling a sexual predator?

he was impeached for lying about it. if he was innocent he wouldn't have had any need to lie.

I believe he was impeached for lying about a consensual activity he had with another.

The reason for his lying about it potentially would to avoid public scrutiny of infidelity.

In either case, you still haven't answered the question: What crimes has Bill C been convicted of that you are calling a sexual predator?

Do you consider lying about getting oral sex to be sexual predation?

What you are saying is when confronted with lewdness Bill lied, and Trump just owned up, which is actually an admirable quality.

If we look at whether Bill is guilty in a court of law, it's because of being above the law, so really not of any consequence in this argument. Being above the law does not put the Clinton's above the perception of public opinion. We know what happened. We don't need the government to tell us what happened. We can listen to the audio of the Congressional hearings and see the demonstrably false statements of Hillary Clinton and under penalty of perjury. When under penalty of perjury her statements all flip flopped. Nothing new there.

So what you are admitting, craptor, is that neither Clinton has been convicted of any crime.

Let us in on this info you have on Donald Trump committing a crime.

I have never claimed that he has committed any crime.
I am highly suspicious of his motives for not publishing his tax returns, but unlike you, gritty, I will wait for evidence before accusing someone of criminal activity.

It's just basic sense. He paid around a million dollars to muzzle one victim. His accusation victim list is vast. He denied one case and later admitted the lie. Namely, Bill Clinton's facial expressions and body language as Trump went through his laundry on national television. No shaking his head no. Hillary didn't strike against it. These are typical responses when accused of falsehoods. This isn't a hard thing to figure out.

You can change your id as often as you like, but your non-sequiturs will give you away every time.

I'm not brontoraptor. I looked at your info though. I see a multi accounter.
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2016 5:09:36 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/11/2016 4:57:13 PM, WizardOfSnakes wrote:
At 10/11/2016 4:03:23 PM, desmac wrote:
At 10/11/2016 3:37:46 PM, WizardOfSnakes wrote:
At 10/11/2016 3:32:01 PM, desmac wrote:
At 10/11/2016 3:28:45 PM, WizardOfSnakes wrote:
At 10/11/2016 3:27:26 PM, desmac wrote:
At 10/11/2016 3:20:53 PM, WizardOfSnakes wrote:
At 10/11/2016 3:14:04 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 10/11/2016 2:59:27 PM, WizardOfSnakes wrote:
At 10/11/2016 2:58:13 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 10/11/2016 2:50:11 PM, WizardOfSnakes wrote:
I have a theory that goes as this. If a minor sexual topic came out on him, perhaps people would be appauled, but he knew it didn't really matter. In the grand scheme of things, he could now rationalize why he would yank Bill Clinton's history into the mess. Why does it make any difference? The First Lady has a vast amount of influence on policy and politics, as have all First Ladies in the past. Bill Clinton, being the First Lady in this instance. So we know Bill Clinton will be a massive part of the new administration. This means a sexual predator will be in the White House. An impeached President will be back in the White House. A person who stole merchandise from the White House, will be back in the White House. Trump knows that if he can justify a mud fight, the Clinton's cannot provide enough soap and water to clean off their history, dirtied up with scandal, disgrace, shame, and threats to our economy and safety.

What crimes has Bill C been convicted of that you are calling a sexual predator?

he was impeached for lying about it. if he was innocent he wouldn't have had any need to lie.

I believe he was impeached for lying about a consensual activity he had with another.

The reason for his lying about it potentially would to avoid public scrutiny of infidelity.

In either case, you still haven't answered the question: What crimes has Bill C been convicted of that you are calling a sexual predator?

Do you consider lying about getting oral sex to be sexual predation?

What you are saying is when confronted with lewdness Bill lied, and Trump just owned up, which is actually an admirable quality.

If we look at whether Bill is guilty in a court of law, it's because of being above the law, so really not of any consequence in this argument. Being above the law does not put the Clinton's above the perception of public opinion. We know what happened. We don't need the government to tell us what happened. We can listen to the audio of the Congressional hearings and see the demonstrably false statements of Hillary Clinton and under penalty of perjury. When under penalty of perjury her statements all flip flopped. Nothing new there.

So what you are admitting, craptor, is that neither Clinton has been convicted of any crime.

Let us in on this info you have on Donald Trump committing a crime.

I have never claimed that he has committed any crime.
I am highly suspicious of his motives for not publishing his tax returns, but unlike you, gritty, I will wait for evidence before accusing someone of criminal activity.

It's just basic sense. He paid around a million dollars to muzzle one victim. His accusation victim list is vast. He denied one case and later admitted the lie. Namely, Bill Clinton's facial expressions and body language as Trump went through his laundry on national television. No shaking his head no. Hillary didn't strike against it. These are typical responses when accused of falsehoods. This isn't a hard thing to figure out.

You can change your id as often as you like, but your non-sequiturs will give you away every time.

I'm not brontoraptor. I looked at your info though. I see a multi accounter.

Of course you are not craptor. You are really grittyworm aren't you Jessica.
Please tell me what other account names I have, as I am totally unaware of any and would like to make use of them, Craptor.
Peepette
Posts: 1,237
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2016 5:09:39 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/11/2016 4:55:41 PM, WizardOfSnakes wrote:
At 10/11/2016 4:31:07 PM, Peepette wrote:
At 10/11/2016 3:28:45 PM, WizardOfSnakes wrote:
At 10/11/2016 3:27:26 PM, desmac wrote:
At 10/11/2016 3:20:53 PM, WizardOfSnakes wrote:
At 10/11/2016 3:14:04 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 10/11/2016 2:59:27 PM, WizardOfSnakes wrote:
At 10/11/2016 2:58:13 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 10/11/2016 2:50:11 PM, WizardOfSnakes wrote:
I have a theory that goes as this. If a minor sexual topic came out on him, perhaps people would be appauled, but he knew it didn't really matter. In the grand scheme of things, he could now rationalize why he would yank Bill Clinton's history into the mess. Why does it make any difference? The First Lady has a vast amount of influence on policy and politics, as have all First Ladies in the past. Bill Clinton, being the First Lady in this instance. So we know Bill Clinton will be a massive part of the new administration. This means a sexual predator will be in the White House. An impeached President will be back in the White House. A person who stole merchandise from the White House, will be back in the White House. Trump knows that if he can justify a mud fight, the Clinton's cannot provide enough soap and water to clean off their history, dirtied up with scandal, disgrace, shame, and threats to our economy and safety.

What crimes has Bill C been convicted of that you are calling a sexual predator?

he was impeached for lying about it. if he was innocent he wouldn't have had any need to lie.

I believe he was impeached for lying about a consensual activity he had with another.

The reason for his lying about it potentially would to avoid public scrutiny of infidelity.

In either case, you still haven't answered the question: What crimes has Bill C been convicted of that you are calling a sexual predator?

Do you consider lying about getting oral sex to be sexual predation?

What you are saying is when confronted with lewdness Bill lied, and Trump just owned up, which is actually an admirable quality.

If we look at whether Bill is guilty in a court of law, it's because of being above the law, so really not of any consequence in this argument. Being above the law does not put the Clinton's above the perception of public opinion. We know what happened. We don't need the government to tell us what happened. We can listen to the audio of the Congressional hearings and see the demonstrably false statements of Hillary Clinton and under penalty of perjury. When under penalty of perjury her statements all flip flopped. Nothing new there.

So what you are admitting, craptor, is that neither Clinton has been convicted of any crime.

Let us in on this info you have on Donald Trump committing a crime.


1988 Department of Justice files against Trump for antitrust violations
1990- 21 lawsuits files by business and individuals for breach of contract and securities fraud
Trump University under investigation; Trump to face charges of racketeering

"Donald Trump has reportedly used Trump Foundation donations to settle legal issues involving himself, as well as to buy gifts that he may have kept" Currently under investigation by the NY attorney general.

Trump violated laws concerning the US/Cuban embargo

The Beauty Pageant Scandals " More disrespect towards women

The Department of Justice sued Trump for Housing discrimination against blacks

Hiring undocumented workers on construction sites and bringing over undocumented models- (Looks like he"s speaking out both sides of his mouth as far as illegal immigration is concerned)

A child rape case has been filed against Trump. Federal judge has ordered a hearing on the case

Trump did business with an Iranian bank tied with terrorism- Oopsie

PolitiFact site awarded Trump the 2015 "Lie of the Year" award for 76 percent of 77 statements "Mostly False, False or Pants on Fire."

Pam Bondi bribery situation under investigation

Under FCC investigation for voter fraud- According to him the system is rigged against him.

I'm not going to defend Shillary. She's pretty bad herself, but consider.


Hillary Clinton had an illegal email server

Yes, this is true. Not for one minute do I believe she did not know what she was doing.

Bill Clinton's rape scandals is huge.

This is sickening and run through the mill ad nauseam. Who is running for POTUS Bill or Hillary?

20% of Hillary's campaign was paid for by Saudi Arabia...oops

I need to see proof of that.

The Clinton Foundation gets most of its money from foreign nations...oops

It's a charitable organization, hunger and HIV/AIDS. Contributions from foreign entities is not illegal unless they are embargoed. If contributions lead to access, which there seems to have happened, it's another issue.

There are now new laws in place with the Clinton name attached to them, laws set in place to defend against foreign nations influencing American politics.

I'd like to see these as well.

Hillary had an illegal earpiece at the first debate and a teleprompter. Both illegal...oops

Don't know anything about this, but like I said I'm not out to defend her.
Trump is an imbecile who has no solid plan, or plans that Congress will buy into, speaks like a child, and easily baited (not good in diplomatic matters) He is a cartoon character of a fool.
WizardOfSnakes
Posts: 73
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2016 5:39:30 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/11/2016 5:09:39 PM, Peepette wrote:
At 10/11/2016 4:55:41 PM, WizardOfSnakes wrote:
At 10/11/2016 4:31:07 PM, Peepette wrote:
At 10/11/2016 3:28:45 PM, WizardOfSnakes wrote:
At 10/11/2016 3:27:26 PM, desmac wrote:
At 10/11/2016 3:20:53 PM, WizardOfSnakes wrote:
At 10/11/2016 3:14:04 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 10/11/2016 2:59:27 PM, WizardOfSnakes wrote:
At 10/11/2016 2:58:13 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 10/11/2016 2:50:11 PM, WizardOfSnakes wrote:
I have a theory that goes as this. If a minor sexual topic came out on him, perhaps people would be appauled, but he knew it didn't really matter. In the grand scheme of things, he could now rationalize why he would yank Bill Clinton's history into the mess. Why does it make any difference? The First Lady has a vast amount of influence on policy and politics, as have all First Ladies in the past. Bill Clinton, being the First Lady in this instance. So we know Bill Clinton will be a massive part of the new administration. This means a sexual predator will be in the White House. An impeached President will be back in the White House. A person who stole merchandise from the White House, will be back in the White House. Trump knows that if he can justify a mud fight, the Clinton's cannot provide enough soap and water to clean off their history, dirtied up with scandal, disgrace, shame, and threats to our economy and safety.

What crimes has Bill C been convicted of that you are calling a sexual predator?

he was impeached for lying about it. if he was innocent he wouldn't have had any need to lie.

I believe he was impeached for lying about a consensual activity he had with another.

The reason for his lying about it potentially would to avoid public scrutiny of infidelity.

In either case, you still haven't answered the question: What crimes has Bill C been convicted of that you are calling a sexual predator?

Do you consider lying about getting oral sex to be sexual predation?

What you are saying is when confronted with lewdness Bill lied, and Trump just owned up, which is actually an admirable quality.

If we look at whether Bill is guilty in a court of law, it's because of being above the law, so really not of any consequence in this argument. Being above the law does not put the Clinton's above the perception of public opinion. We know what happened. We don't need the government to tell us what happened. We can listen to the audio of the Congressional hearings and see the demonstrably false statements of Hillary Clinton and under penalty of perjury. When under penalty of perjury her statements all flip flopped. Nothing new there.

So what you are admitting, craptor, is that neither Clinton has been convicted of any crime.

Let us in on this info you have on Donald Trump committing a crime.


1988 Department of Justice files against Trump for antitrust violations
1990- 21 lawsuits files by business and individuals for breach of contract and securities fraud
Trump University under investigation; Trump to face charges of racketeering

"Donald Trump has reportedly used Trump Foundation donations to settle legal issues involving himself, as well as to buy gifts that he may have kept" Currently under investigation by the NY attorney general.

Trump violated laws concerning the US/Cuban embargo

The Beauty Pageant Scandals " More disrespect towards women

The Department of Justice sued Trump for Housing discrimination against blacks

Hiring undocumented workers on construction sites and bringing over undocumented models- (Looks like he"s speaking out both sides of his mouth as far as illegal immigration is concerned)

A child rape case has been filed against Trump. Federal judge has ordered a hearing on the case

Trump did business with an Iranian bank tied with terrorism- Oopsie

PolitiFact site awarded Trump the 2015 "Lie of the Year" award for 76 percent of 77 statements "Mostly False, False or Pants on Fire."

Pam Bondi bribery situation under investigation

Under FCC investigation for voter fraud- According to him the system is rigged against him.

I'm not going to defend Shillary. She's pretty bad herself, but consider.


Hillary Clinton had an illegal email server

Yes, this is true. Not for one minute do I believe she did not know what she was doing.

Bill Clinton's rape scandals is huge.

This is sickening and run through the mill ad nauseam. Who is running for POTUS Bill or Hillary?

20% of Hillary's campaign was paid for by Saudi Arabia...oops

I need to see proof of that.

The Clinton Foundation gets most of its money from foreign nations...oops

It's a charitable organization, hunger and HIV/AIDS. Contributions from foreign entities is not illegal unless they are embargoed. If contributions lead to access, which there seems to have happened, it's another issue.

There are now new laws in place with the Clinton name attached to them, laws set in place to defend against foreign nations influencing American politics.

I'd like to see these as well.

Hillary had an illegal earpiece at the first debate and a teleprompter. Both illegal...oops

Don't know anything about this, but like I said I'm not out to defend her.
Trump is an imbecile who has no solid plan, or plans that Congress will buy into, speaks like a child, and easily baited (not good in diplomatic matters) He is a cartoon character of a fool.

She didn't know "C" stood for classified...
Peepette
Posts: 1,237
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2016 6:11:46 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/11/2016 5:39:30 PM, WizardOfSnakes wrote:
At 10/11/2016 5:09:39 PM, Peepette wrote:
At 10/11/2016 4:55:41 PM, WizardOfSnakes wrote:
At 10/11/2016 4:31:07 PM, Peepette wrote:
At 10/11/2016 3:28:45 PM, WizardOfSnakes wrote:
At 10/11/2016 3:27:26 PM, desmac wrote:
At 10/11/2016 3:20:53 PM, WizardOfSnakes wrote:
At 10/11/2016 3:14:04 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 10/11/2016 2:59:27 PM, WizardOfSnakes wrote:
At 10/11/2016 2:58:13 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 10/11/2016 2:50:11 PM, WizardOfSnakes wrote:
I have a theory that goes as this. If a minor sexual topic came out on him, perhaps people would be appauled, but he knew it didn't really matter. In the grand scheme of things, he could now rationalize why he would yank Bill Clinton's history into the mess. Why does it make any difference? The First Lady has a vast amount of influence on policy and politics, as have all First Ladies in the past. Bill Clinton, being the First Lady in this instance. So we know Bill Clinton will be a massive part of the new administration. This means a sexual predator will be in the White House. An impeached President will be back in the White House. A person who stole merchandise from the White House, will be back in the White House. Trump knows that if he can justify a mud fight, the Clinton's cannot provide enough soap and water to clean off their history, dirtied up with scandal, disgrace, shame, and threats to our economy and safety.

What crimes has Bill C been convicted of that you are calling a sexual predator?

he was impeached for lying about it. if he was innocent he wouldn't have had any need to lie.

I believe he was impeached for lying about a consensual activity he had with another.

The reason for his lying about it potentially would to avoid public scrutiny of infidelity.

In either case, you still haven't answered the question: What crimes has Bill C been convicted of that you are calling a sexual predator?

Do you consider lying about getting oral sex to be sexual predation?

What you are saying is when confronted with lewdness Bill lied, and Trump just owned up, which is actually an admirable quality.

If we look at whether Bill is guilty in a court of law, it's because of being above the law, so really not of any consequence in this argument. Being above the law does not put the Clinton's above the perception of public opinion. We know what happened. We don't need the government to tell us what happened. We can listen to the audio of the Congressional hearings and see the demonstrably false statements of Hillary Clinton and under penalty of perjury. When under penalty of perjury her statements all flip flopped. Nothing new there.

So what you are admitting, craptor, is that neither Clinton has been convicted of any crime.

Let us in on this info you have on Donald Trump committing a crime.


1988 Department of Justice files against Trump for antitrust violations
1990- 21 lawsuits files by business and individuals for breach of contract and securities fraud
Trump University under investigation; Trump to face charges of racketeering

"Donald Trump has reportedly used Trump Foundation donations to settle legal issues involving himself, as well as to buy gifts that he may have kept" Currently under investigation by the NY attorney general.

Trump violated laws concerning the US/Cuban embargo

The Beauty Pageant Scandals " More disrespect towards women

The Department of Justice sued Trump for Housing discrimination against blacks

Hiring undocumented workers on construction sites and bringing over undocumented models- (Looks like he"s speaking out both sides of his mouth as far as illegal immigration is concerned)

A child rape case has been filed against Trump. Federal judge has ordered a hearing on the case

Trump did business with an Iranian bank tied with terrorism- Oopsie

PolitiFact site awarded Trump the 2015 "Lie of the Year" award for 76 percent of 77 statements "Mostly False, False or Pants on Fire."

Pam Bondi bribery situation under investigation

Under FCC investigation for voter fraud- According to him the system is rigged against him.

I'm not going to defend Shillary. She's pretty bad herself, but consider.


Hillary Clinton had an illegal email server

Yes, this is true. Not for one minute do I believe she did not know what she was doing.

Bill Clinton's rape scandals is huge.

This is sickening and run through the mill ad nauseam. Who is running for POTUS Bill or Hillary?

20% of Hillary's campaign was paid for by Saudi Arabia...oops

I need to see proof of that.

The Clinton Foundation gets most of its money from foreign nations...oops

It's a charitable organization, hunger and HIV/AIDS. Contributions from foreign entities is not illegal unless they are embargoed. If contributions lead to access, which there seems to have happened, it's another issue.

There are now new laws in place with the Clinton name attached to them, laws set in place to defend against foreign nations influencing American politics.

I'd like to see these as well.

Hillary had an illegal earpiece at the first debate and a teleprompter. Both illegal...oops

Don't know anything about this, but like I said I'm not out to defend her.
Trump is an imbecile who has no solid plan, or plans that Congress will buy into, speaks like a child, and easily baited (not good in diplomatic matters) He is a cartoon character of a fool.

She didn't know "C" stood for classified...

No argument from me on this. She's called Shillary for a reason. But Trump has the intellect of a tad pole.