Jump to topic:

Trump is a fraud

Chloe8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2016 9:16:49 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
I have never seen someone who appears so stupid have such a successful career. I really struggle to comprehend this man is a self made billionaire. I have to assume he got very lucky in his business ventures. He seems completely out of his depth in terms of intellectual capabilities in this campaign. It's understandable that as someone who is new to politics he would be unfamiliar with debate settings and might make mistakes but to me it seems Trump has absolutely no knowledge of complex policy, doesn't really understand economics, foreign policy or have any kind of plan or vision of what he wants to achieve in office.

In my opinion Trump is just in it because he craves power and influence. I don't think Trump has any respect for ordinary people or a desire to improve their lives. He is the sort of guy who is happy to screw over 1, 000 people if it's for his benefit. His tax plan is economic suicide and surely with his business experience he is surely capable of recognizing it. It's something designed for short term gain and long term bankruptcy. This is how Trump works. He would only be president for a maximum of 8 years. As long as he is popular during his presidency he doesn't care about what happens after.

Donald Trump is a fraud. He is only in this for himself. In my opinion it shows American people in a bad light that they can actually be fooled into believing he is sincere and genuine. He has no real opinions on any issues that don't impact on him or his businesses. He just created all of his populist policies to gain support among dissatisfied working class people of low intelligence to enable him to secure the republican party nomination.
"I don't need experience.to knock you out. I'm a man. that's all I need to beat you and any woman."

Fatihah, in his delusion that he could knock out any woman while bragging about being able to knock me out. An example of 7th century Islamic thinking inspired by his hero the paedophile Muhammad.
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2016 9:25:07 PM
He's no more of a 'fraud' than Hillary; who definitely does crave power and influence.
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

John Kerry on words: 'These aren't just words, folks.'
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2016 9:30:35 PM
At 10/11/2016 9:16:49 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
I have never seen someone who appears so stupid have such a successful career. I really struggle to comprehend this man is a self made billionaire. I have to assume he got very lucky in his business ventures. He seems completely out of his depth in terms of intellectual capabilities in this campaign. It's understandable that as someone who is new to politics he would be unfamiliar with debate settings and might make mistakes but to me it seems Trump has absolutely no knowledge of complex policy, doesn't really understand economics, foreign policy or have any kind of plan or vision of what he wants to achieve in office.

In my opinion Trump is just in it because he craves power and influence. I don't think Trump has any respect for ordinary people or a desire to improve their lives. He is the sort of guy who is happy to screw over 1, 000 people if it's for his benefit. His tax plan is economic suicide and surely with his business experience he is surely capable of recognizing it. It's something designed for short term gain and long term bankruptcy. This is how Trump works. He would only be president for a maximum of 8 years. As long as he is popular during his presidency he doesn't care about what happens after.

Donald Trump is a fraud. He is only in this for himself. In my opinion it shows American people in a bad light that they can actually be fooled into believing he is sincere and genuine. He has no real opinions on any issues that don't impact on him or his businesses. He just created all of his populist policies to gain support among dissatisfied working class people of low intelligence to enable him to secure the republican party nomination.

He is not a self made billionaire. Fred Trump was one of the richest men in NYC before his death. He, Donald, took over Freds company and that is aside from the roughly 40m given directly to him by Fred.

He has, as shown by a number of annalists, underperformed both the real estate market and the s&p
Chloe8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2016 9:34:07 PM
At 10/11/2016 9:25:07 PM, Emilrose wrote:
He's no more of a 'fraud' than Hillary; who definitely does crave power and influence.

Completely agree. Hillary Clinton is one of the weakest democratic candidates of all time and is motivated by power and influence not through any goals or ambitions. She is stale and tarnished by her husband's personal life and record in office. She has nothing positive to offer America.
"I don't need experience.to knock you out. I'm a man. that's all I need to beat you and any woman."

Fatihah, in his delusion that he could knock out any woman while bragging about being able to knock me out. An example of 7th century Islamic thinking inspired by his hero the paedophile Muhammad.
Chloe8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2016 9:42:25 PM
At 10/11/2016 9:30:35 PM, TBR wrote:

He is not a self made billionaire. Fred Trump was one of the richest men in NYC before his death. He, Donald, took over Freds company and that is aside from the roughly 40m given directly to him by Fred.

I've heard various claims about what he may or may not have inherited from his father. It's my understanding that they worked together for a time.

He has, as shown by a number of annalists, underperformed both the real estate market and the s&p

Yes I've heard that as well. It's easy to be critical of someone with such an unpleasant personality but I have to give him some respect for his success in business. It's hard to really be critical of the business performance of someone worth around 4. 5 billion according to Forbes, even if he inherited 40 million.

idoubtit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2016 11:28:12 PM

There's different kinds of smarts. The typical politician has the kind that makes them good decieving, distorting, manipulating the public. Trump isn't a politician. He's a business. Completely different skill set.

He already has had power and money. On his own, without need of a political office.

While I concede he sometimes doesn't seem to know how the game is played, I do think he's sincere in what he wants to accomplish.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2016 12:47:04 AM
At 10/11/2016 9:42:25 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 10/11/2016 9:30:35 PM, TBR wrote:

I've heard various claims about what he may or may not have inherited from his father. It's my understanding that they worked together for a time.

Yes I've heard that as well. It's easy to be critical of someone with such an unpleasant personality but I have to give him some respect for his success in business. It's hard to really be critical of the business performance of someone worth around 4. 5 billion according to Forbes, even if he inherited 40 million.

Read the analysis. It basically takes Trump stated net worth at the time of his taking over the business from his father (his own words) and works to today. Using the starting point he has UNDERPERFORMED. Simple as that. He is average to bad at using capitol.