Total Posts:144|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

No, Trump Likely Didn't Just "Say Words"

SolonKR
Posts: 4,039
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2016 11:03:51 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
http://nyti.ms...

Can't say I'm shocked, and the defense was pathetic in the first place, but there it is. RIP Trump campaign. This will probably open up the floodgates of women opening up about their experiences with him.
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
Tree_of_Death
Posts: 758
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2016 11:20:28 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/12/2016 11:03:51 PM, SolonKR wrote:
http://nyti.ms...

Can't say I'm shocked, and the defense was pathetic in the first place, but there it is. RIP Trump campaign. This will probably open up the floodgates of women opening up about their experiences with him.

The fact that he started shouting at the reporter who was interviewing is telling.
"If life were easy, it wouldn't be difficult."--Kermit the Frog

#Treebrokethechurchbells--DD

"I am after all the purveyor of intellectually dishonest propaganda." --YYW
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2016 12:04:04 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
I think I've made the same comment, and I have never walked up and actually grabbed a woman by the pvssy. Everyone that heard the tape knows it is just words, unless they are stupid or just letting political bias cloud their judgement.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2016 12:06:07 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
I've also braged/joked about drugging women, child molestation and I have even bullshittted on the site about an attempted murder in an AMA. Men are bullshittters, stop acting like a whiny little girl who has no clue that Trump is a bullshittter.
missbailey8
Posts: 1,881
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2016 12:18:07 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/13/2016 12:06:07 AM, Wylted wrote:
I've also braged/joked about drugging women, child molestation and I have even bullshittted on the site about an attempted murder in an AMA. Men are bullshittters, stop acting like a whiny little girl who has no clue that Trump is a bullshittter.
Given that Trump has been accused multiple times by several different women of sexual assault, it's unlikely that he's "a bullsh*tter", especially when you consider the evidence behind the claims.
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2016 12:28:05 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/13/2016 12:18:07 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 10/13/2016 12:06:07 AM, Wylted wrote:
I've also braged/joked about drugging women, child molestation and I have even bullshittted on the site about an attempted murder in an AMA. Men are bullshittters, stop acting like a whiny little girl who has no clue that Trump is a bullshittter.
Given that Trump has been accused multiple times by several different women of sexual assault, it's unlikely that he's "a bullsh*tter", especially when you consider the evidence behind the claims.

yeah I'm sure. Okay let's pretend for a second you aren't just believing stupid rumors. Even if Trump has raped women or merely sexually assaulted them, the tape is still just him bullshittting and not at all even remotely a confession or honest in one bit.

I for one have not seen these accusers, but it's really not uncommon for celebrities with deep pockets to be accused of rape, and unless you are Bill Clinton or the child molestor Roman Polanski, the media will believe the accusers, merely because they accused you, as is the case of almost every single basketball player or hall of fame caliber NFL star.
Emilrose
Posts: 2,479
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2016 12:34:49 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/12/2016 11:03:51 PM, SolonKR wrote:
http://nyti.ms...

Can't say I'm shocked, and the defense was pathetic in the first place, but there it is. RIP Trump campaign. This will probably open up the

floodgates of women opening up about their experiences with him.

Hm...sounds familiar.
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

John Kerry on words: 'These aren't just words, folks.'
missbailey8
Posts: 1,881
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2016 12:41:21 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/13/2016 12:28:05 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 10/13/2016 12:18:07 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 10/13/2016 12:06:07 AM, Wylted wrote:
I've also braged/joked about drugging women, child molestation and I have even bullshittted on the site about an attempted murder in an AMA. Men are bullshittters, stop acting like a whiny little girl who has no clue that Trump is a bullshittter.
Given that Trump has been accused multiple times by several different women of sexual assault, it's unlikely that he's "a bullsh*tter", especially when you consider the evidence behind the claims.

yeah I'm sure. Okay let's pretend for a second you aren't just believing stupid rumors. Even if Trump has raped women or merely sexually assaulted them, the tape is still just him bullshittting and not at all even remotely a confession or honest in one bit.
What makes you come to this conclusion?

I for one have not seen these accusers, but it's really not uncommon for celebrities with deep pockets to be accused of rape, and unless you are Bill Clinton or the child molestor Roman Polanski, the media will believe the accusers, merely because they accused you, as is the case of almost every single basketball player or hall of fame caliber NFL star.

While I do see your point, the number of women accusing Trump is especially alarming. For example, you have the article shared by Solon in the OP, and you have this article (http://fusion.net...) detailing every accusation made towards him at the time it was written.

"According to legal documents, Trump has been accused of raping a 13-year-old child, raping his ex-wife, and attempting to rape a former business associate. He vehemently denies all of these accusations"and it should be noted anyone can file a civil complaint in court, and a complaint is by no means proof of allegations. That being said, the accusations are chilling."

Are these not concerning to you?
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2016 1:03:39 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
What makes you come to this conclusion?

Because I have heard 100s of people bullshitt with me using almost the same exact words or variations of them.



While I do see your point, the number of women accusing Trump is especially alarming. For example, you have the article shared by Solon in the OP, and you have this article (http://fusion.net...) detailing every accusation made towards him at the time it was written.

I'll take a look, but it's like Bill Clinton, once one woman comes forward a bunch more start seeing the cash register ca ching. Not that these people never rape, just that you can expect atleast 99% of the accuser to be full of shitt.

"According to legal documents, Trump has been accused of raping a 13-year-old child, raping his ex-wife, and attempting to rape a former business associate. He vehemently denies all of these accusations"and it should be noted anyone can file a civil complaint in court, and a complaint is by no means proof of allegations. That being said, the accusations are chilling."

Are these not concerning to you?

No, he is a billionaire, these types of accusations are common, they are hoping that the billionaire would rather give them 100 grand rather than spend 200 grand on lawyers defending themselves in civil court.

Women like the one who accused Clinton who tries to avoid media attention and lawsuits concern me. Show me a reluctant accuser of Trump, and then I might start being concerned.

I will get to reading both those articles in a bit, perhaps they will show a few reluctant accusers, but I somehow doubt it. I mean rich child molestors go to bangcock to avoid being caught, and hire upscale prostitutes to get their rocks off. Maybe there is a certain thrill of rape that prostitutes can't fulfill, so it is certainly possible even if unlikely.
SolonKR
Posts: 4,039
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2016 1:10:53 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/13/2016 12:28:05 AM, Wylted wrote:
"Well, he might have assaulted women, but the tape is BS!"

Paraphrased that for you so you can see how silly that argument is. It doesn't matter if he was simply being a braggart in the tape (though the stupid "locker room talk" analogy does not excuse his bragging from being deplorable whether or not he was serious), and I never mentioned the tape; the point is that Trump is a horrible person, and if anyone truly believes he cares about "the little guy", they are sorely mistaken.

Do you really think a 74-year old woman and another who told her sister immediately after it happened are digging for money? The default assumption of gold digging is dumb anyway, but in this case, I'm wondering if you read the same article that I did...
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
SolonKR
Posts: 4,039
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2016 1:12:45 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/13/2016 12:34:49 AM, Emilrose wrote:
At 10/12/2016 11:03:51 PM, SolonKR wrote:
floodgates of women opening up about their experiences with him.

Hm...sounds familiar.

I hate Bill Clinton, and I hope that Hillary pulls the biggest troll in politics and divorces him immediately after she is elected, but that wasn't the point. The point is that the claims of moral superiority that Trumpets are trying to sound are completely baseless (and also that this has basically ensured a Hillary victory).
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
twocupcakes
Posts: 2,748
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2016 1:16:53 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/13/2016 12:28:05 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 10/13/2016 12:18:07 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 10/13/2016 12:06:07 AM, Wylted wrote:
I've also braged/joked about drugging women, child molestation and I have even bullshittted on the site about an attempted murder in an AMA. Men are bullshittters, stop acting like a whiny little girl who has no clue that Trump is a bullshittter.
Given that Trump has been accused multiple times by several different women of sexual assault, it's unlikely that he's "a bullsh*tter", especially when you consider the evidence behind the claims.

yeah I'm sure. Okay let's pretend for a second you aren't just believing stupid rumors. Even if Trump has raped women or merely sexually assaulted them, the tape is still just him bullshittting and not at all even remotely a confession or honest in one bit.

I for one have not seen these accusers, but it's really not uncommon for celebrities with deep pockets to be accused of rape, and unless you are Bill Clinton or the child molestor Roman Polanski, the media will believe the accusers, merely because they accused you, as is the case of almost every single basketball player or hall of fame caliber NFL star.

https://www.theguardian.com...

Here are some Trump accusers.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2016 1:23:06 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/13/2016 1:10:53 AM, SolonKR wrote:
At 10/13/2016 12:28:05 AM, Wylted wrote:
"Well, he might have assaulted women, but the tape is BS!"

Paraphrased that for you so you can see how silly that argument is. It doesn't matter if he was simply being a braggart in the tape (though the stupid "locker room talk" analogy does not excuse his bragging from being deplorable whether or not he was serious), and I never mentioned the tape; the point is that Trump is a horrible person, and if anyone truly believes he cares about "the little guy", they are sorely mistaken.

Do you really think a 74-year old woman and another who told her sister immediately after it happened are digging for money? The default assumption of gold digging is dumb anyway, but in this case, I'm wondering if you read the same article that I did...

I understand that your kind want to do away with the presumption of innocence, but no people should not be automatically believed no matter how many thousands come out to claim rape whether it be Bill Cosby or Bill Clinton.

No I have not read any articles yet. Did you post it to be read? I assumed you used it as a citation.
SolonKR
Posts: 4,039
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2016 1:25:46 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/13/2016 1:23:06 AM, Wylted wrote:
I understand that your kind want to do away with the presumption of innocence, but no people should not be automatically believed no matter how many thousands come out to claim rape whether it be Bill Cosby or Bill Clinton.

Oh, for God's sake, there's a difference between legal presumption of innocence and personal opinion. You are perfectly welcome to believe otherwise; however, in light of the patterns of Trump's behavior, I (and I presume many others) are inclined to find these accusations credible.

No I have not read any articles yet. Did you post it to be read? I assumed you used it as a citation.

Of course I posted this to be read, lol. This article is going to crash Trump's campaign.
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2016 1:26:04 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
solon is correct though. People in their 70s never lie and always have clear memories from 3 decades ago
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2016 1:26:56 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/13/2016 1:25:46 AM, SolonKR wrote:
At 10/13/2016 1:23:06 AM, Wylted wrote:
I understand that your kind want to do away with the presumption of innocence, but no people should not be automatically believed no matter how many thousands come out to claim rape whether it be Bill Cosby or Bill Clinton.

Oh, for God's sake, there's a difference between legal presumption of innocence and personal opinion. You are perfectly welcome to believe otherwise; however, in light of the patterns of Trump's behavior, I (and I presume many others) are inclined to find these accusations credible.

No I have not read any articles yet. Did you post it to be read? I assumed you used it as a citation.

Of course I posted this to be read, lol. This article is going to crash Trump's campaign.

I'll just even it out by claiming Hillary grabbed my ball s
Emilrose
Posts: 2,479
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2016 1:34:46 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/13/2016 1:12:45 AM, SolonKR wrote:
At 10/13/2016 12:34:49 AM, Emilrose wrote:
At 10/12/2016 11:03:51 PM, SolonKR wrote:
floodgates of women opening up about their experiences with him.

Hm...sounds familiar.

I hate Bill Clinton, and I hope that Hillary pulls the biggest troll in politics and divorces him immediately after she is elected, but that wasn't the point.

The point is that the claims of moral superiority that Trumpets are trying to sound are completely baseless (and also that this has basically ensured a Hillary victory).

Perhaps so, but again the same arguments apply. Hillary hasn't exactly been accused of sexual assault but her husband has (repeatedly), in addition to that she's had accusations of intimidating his so-called 'victims' and former mistresses, and her political record is more than dubious. So neither side can claim moral superiority--which is essentially what she's tried to do.
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

John Kerry on words: 'These aren't just words, folks.'
missbailey8
Posts: 1,881
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2016 1:36:49 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/13/2016 1:03:39 AM, Wylted wrote:
What makes you come to this conclusion?

Because I have heard 100s of people bullshitt with me using almost the same exact words or variations of them.



While I do see your point, the number of women accusing Trump is especially alarming. For example, you have the article shared by Solon in the OP, and you have this article (http://fusion.net...) detailing every accusation made towards him at the time it was written.

I'll take a look, but it's like Bill Clinton, once one woman comes forward a bunch more start seeing the cash register ca ching. Not that these people never rape, just that you can expect atleast 99% of the accuser to be full of shitt.

"According to legal documents, Trump has been accused of raping a 13-year-old child, raping his ex-wife, and attempting to rape a former business associate. He vehemently denies all of these accusations"and it should be noted anyone can file a civil complaint in court, and a complaint is by no means proof of allegations. That being said, the accusations are chilling."

Are these not concerning to you?

No, he is a billionaire, these types of accusations are common, they are hoping that the billionaire would rather give them 100 grand rather than spend 200 grand on lawyers defending themselves in civil court.
Still, they shouldn't be discredited because they might be false.

Women like the one who accused Clinton who tries to avoid media attention and lawsuits concern me. Show me a reluctant accuser of Trump, and then I might start being concerned.
From my knowledge, there aren't reluctant accusers. Why? Those who are reluctant generally don't come out about sexual assault or rape; there are plenty of reasons for this, including ridicule or being accused of fabricating the events. Coming out about something as serious as sexual assault or rape takes bravery beyond belief, and while it's definitely a possibility that they may be lying, you're innocent until proven guilty; this is no exception. Hell, even in Trump's case of being accused of assault this rings true, in terms of being innocent until proven guilty.

I will get to reading both those articles in a bit, perhaps they will show a few reluctant accusers, but I somehow doubt it. I mean rich child molestors go to bangcock to avoid being caught, and hire upscale prostitutes to get their rocks off. Maybe there is a certain thrill of rape that prostitutes can't fulfill, so it is certainly possible even if unlikely.
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
SolonKR
Posts: 4,039
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2016 1:40:37 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/13/2016 1:26:56 AM, Wylted wrote:
I'll just even it out by claiming Hillary grabbed my ball s

I understand you're trolling, but people should understand that this isn't a matter of "presumption of guilt", it's a matter of "Trump has consistently demonstrated a lack of respect for women, has talked demeaningly about them, and his accusers are pretty clearly not "money-grabbers, and in light of that, I find it probable that he did in fact assault them".

Probable cause does not equal proven guilty, but I find it likely that he did undertake that action in light of the facts.
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2016 1:43:21 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/13/2016 1:40:37 AM, SolonKR wrote:
At 10/13/2016 1:26:56 AM, Wylted wrote:
I'll just even it out by claiming Hillary grabbed my ball s

I understand you're trolling, but people should understand that this isn't a matter of "presumption of guilt", it's a matter of "Trump has consistently demonstrated a lack of respect for women, has talked demeaningly about them, and his accusers are pretty clearly not "money-grabbers, and in light of that, I find it probable that he did in fact assault them".

Probable cause does not equal proven guilty, but I find it likely that he did undertake that action in light of the facts.

he has not insulted women as a whole, only on an individual basis, which the liberal media has made out to be a condemnation of all women. He'll call a pageant queen a pig for example, and then he will be accused of calling women pigs, which is untrue.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2016 1:50:22 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
By the way you don't have to be a money grabber to lie about rape. Hell I make 12k a year, if I thought I could get 12k out of a lawsuit and take a year off, I'd accuse somebody of rape. hell I could still work that year and have money put away for my kids education, now imagine a million dollar lawsuit
SolonKR
Posts: 4,039
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2016 1:52:59 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/13/2016 1:43:21 AM, Wylted wrote:
he has not insulted women as a whole, only on an individual basis, which the liberal media has made out to be a condemnation of all women. He'll call a pageant queen a pig for example, and then he will be accused of calling women pigs, which is untrue.

Yes, I suppose he's only used sexist slurs against women he doesn't like. You know, like racists only use racial slurs against minorities they don't like.

There's literally no way you can seriously defend his comments.
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2016 1:53:58 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/13/2016 1:52:59 AM, SolonKR wrote:
At 10/13/2016 1:43:21 AM, Wylted wrote:
he has not insulted women as a whole, only on an individual basis, which the liberal media has made out to be a condemnation of all women. He'll call a pageant queen a pig for example, and then he will be accused of calling women pigs, which is untrue.

Yes, I suppose he's only used sexist slurs against women he doesn't like. You know, like racists only use racial slurs against minorities they don't like.

There's literally no way you can seriously defend his comments.

Sexist slur? like what pig? is that like a gender specific slur? and have you seriously never called a white person a nigger? I have
thett3
Posts: 14,334
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2016 1:55:44 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
American Pravda
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
idoubtit
Posts: 163
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2016 2:03:19 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
Timing needs to be considered. Any accusations that just happen to crawl out of the woodwork weeks before an election that it looks like he might actually win, are always suspect.
SolonKR
Posts: 4,039
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2016 2:07:06 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/13/2016 1:53:58 AM, Wylted wrote:
Sexist slur? like what pig? is that like a gender specific slur?

I don't mean to gish gallop, but there's just so much evidence that there's no way you can be serious.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk...

"There are basically three types of women and reactions. One is the good woman who very much loves her future husband, solely for himself, but refuses to sign the agreement on principle. I fully understand this, but the man should take a pass anyway and find someone else. The other is the calculating woman who refuses to sign the prenuptial agreement because she is expecting to take advantage of the poor, unsuspecting sucker she"s got in her grasp. There is also the woman who will openly and quickly sign a prenuptial agreement in order to make a quick hit and take the money given to her."

"Trump was in court testifying in a deposition over a failed Florida real estate project when lawyer Elizabeth Beck asked to take a break to breastfeed her three-month old daughter. Trump and his team objected, so she pulled out her breast pump to prove it. In an incident that the Republican presidential candidate "does not dispute", he walked out of the room, telling Beck she was "disgusting"."

Also, the dozens of times he has called women ugly--notice that he never does that to men.

"If Hillary Clinton can't satisfy her husband what makes her think she can satisfy America?"

"Fox viewers give low marks to bimbo @MegynKelly will consider other programs!""

"26,000 unreported sexual assults in the military-only 238 convictions. What did these geniuses expect when they put men & women together?"

About Carly Fiorina: ""Look at that face. Would anyone vote for that? 'Can you imagine that, the face of our next next president? I mean, she's a woman, and I'm not supposed to say bad things, but really, folks, come on. Are we serious?'"

On Hillary Clinton: "She doesn"t have the look."

On women who have abortions: "There has to be some form of punishment"

"Miss Machado has claimed Mr Trump called her "Miss Piggy" and "Miss Housekeeping"

"While a crew member who asked not to be identified, recalled: "We were in the boardroom one time figuring out who to blame for the task, and he just stopped in the middle and pointed to someone and said, 'You'd f*** her, wouldn't you? I'd f*** her. C'mon, wouldn't you?'""

and have you seriously never called a white person a nigger? I have

No, I haven't, and I never will.
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
missbailey8
Posts: 1,881
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2016 2:07:18 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/13/2016 2:03:19 AM, idoubtit wrote:
Timing needs to be considered. Any accusations that just happen to crawl out of the woodwork weeks before an election that it looks like he might actually win, are always suspect.
I highly doubt it. These accusations are going to destroy Trump's chances, period.
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
idoubtit
Posts: 163
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2016 2:13:53 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/13/2016 2:07:18 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 10/13/2016 2:03:19 AM, idoubtit wrote:
Timing needs to be considered. Any accusations that just happen to crawl out of the woodwork weeks before an election that it looks like he might actually win, are always suspect.
I highly doubt it. These accusations are going to destroy Trump's chances, period.

I was saying his chances were looking good before all of this, it was a draw between Trump and Hillary, and that this could be the motivation behind the accusations, some or all. Dirty politics.
Skepsikyma
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2016 2:16:02 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
Good ol' boy Solon would have been nodding in solidarity while they strung up those darkies in Alabama. What cause could a good upstanding white woman have to make up a rape claim? They tended to come forward at once too, and we can't prove it, but it certainly is 'bonechilling'. Black bodies swayin' in the southern breeze, black bodies hangin' from the Poplar trees...
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -