Jump to topic:

Immigrants, German but...

Stymie13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2016 4:54:08 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
I'm sure all have heard of Jaber al-bakr. If you haven't, he's an immigrant to Germany from Syria who was under investigation by German authorities with ties to iSIS... or sorry our leader says ISIL, I think to make himself sound cool. Anyway, Ze Germans thought he planned on bombing an airport. So he goes on the lamb Thursday for fear of arrest. He asks another Syrian if he can lay low at his pad. Mohammed A (they aren't releasing his full name). Mo says sure you can...and promptly calls the cops.

Well mr bakr is gonna have to answer to Aleah for only 1 life, his own. Suicide by hanging in jail. I'm mourning....

Lesson to be learned: both extremes in this country, you are both right and wrong at the same time. Drop your bs leanings based on candidate because you both sound fvcking ridiculous. This is a clear example of what we face: a few dlcks but others willing to turn that dlck in.

Keep your silly bickering up because all you're doing is dividing us more. Trump, Hillary fvck them both and any of their die hard supporters.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2016 6:01:28 PM
At 10/13/2016 4:54:08 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
I'm sure all have heard of Jaber al-bakr. If you haven't, he's an immigrant to Germany from Syria who was under investigation by German authorities with ties to iSIS... or sorry our leader says ISIL, I think to make himself sound cool. Anyway, Ze Germans thought he planned on bombing an airport. So he goes on the lamb Thursday for fear of arrest. He asks another Syrian if he can lay low at his pad. Mohammed A (they aren't releasing his full name). Mo says sure you can...and promptly calls the cops.

Well mr bakr is gonna have to answer to Aleah for only 1 life, his own. Suicide by hanging in jail. I'm mourning....

Lesson to be learned: both extremes in this country, you are both right and wrong at the same time. Drop your bs leanings based on candidate because you both sound fvcking ridiculous. This is a clear example of what we face: a few dlcks but others willing to turn that dlck in.

Keep your silly bickering up because all you're doing is dividing us more. Trump, Hillary fvck them both and any of their die hard supporters.
kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2016 6:03:31 PM
At 10/13/2016 6:01:28 PM, Greyparrot wrote:

One of the best, ever.
Stymie13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2016 6:07:08 PM
At 10/13/2016 6:03:31 PM, kevin24018 wrote:

One of the best, ever.

I'd buy mr. Moh a gyro if he lived in my neighborhood.
kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2016 6:11:34 PM
At 10/13/2016 6:07:08 PM, Stymie13 wrote:

One of the best, ever.

I haven't had one of those in a long while lol, but it is amazing this guy was turned in especially in that country, I hope no one finds out who he is.
Stymie13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2016 6:25:04 PM
At 10/13/2016 6:11:34 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/13/2016 6:07:08 PM, Stymie13 wrote:

One of the best, ever.

I haven't had one of those in a long while lol, but it is amazing this guy was turned in especially in that country, I hope no one finds out who he is.

I'm sure that's why they didn't use the last name. Honestly, my rant aside, many probably would. I'll never be on the left and definitely no bleeding heart but here, left and right really have abandoned common sense.

Should we accept some refugees? Yes. Should we have a transitional living while we figure out a procedure to screen? Yes. Should we just blindly say 'save the children'? Hell no.

People on my old side may say why don't illegals do that then? Duh: scared of deportation? Living in the shadows is like being on the run. One will avoid law enforcement like the plague.

If my phrasing and bluntness offends, so be it. Just like the racial crap, I'm offended by the lack of common sense from partisans.
Stymie13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2016 7:48:27 PM

I love that movie... right after midway, full metal jacket, saving Ryan's privates-lol, patton
xus00HAY
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2016 1:00:17 PM
When you are in Germany and you see someone like Jaber al-bakr. on the street ,it's like there is a little voice in your head that is screaming " AUSLANDER RAUS! " There no way a camel****er like Al-bakr can hide in your apartment for long before you are gonna get charged with harboring a fugitive.